All Comments on 'CvsN 29: So Long, Sisters'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
enathenathover 1 year ago

Please continue. The story was great and I enjoyed the characters.

jwswinglejwswingleover 1 year ago

Seriously, Chapters 30-40 are all long overdue....

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

This has been a great story. Would love to see you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don’t know what made you stop writing but this was a great series which still needs an ending. I hope you get around to finishing it one day. Thanks for what you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t want it to end!… I love these long plots! Please bring back the timeline! My friend, you have a definite talent, which I, for one… Really appreciate!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms7 months ago

Enjoyed this series from the pre-cellphone era. it was fun meeting the different characters and seeing their growth. Kinda sad it just ended. It could use an epilogue where we get a glimpse into 'the family lust built'. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think I understand why you gave up on this I was finding the description of the sex becoming boring, so I assume you were also getting bored with it too! I did enjoy the story and still would love to see a completion of it, but maybe reduce the need for so much sex! Tell us about how many of the woman he got up the duff (I'm not sure if the American (or any other non-British) readers understand the terminology, but it means getting pregnant) especially at the same time, so they can be big-bellied sisters. So Jack has to keep them all satisfied with even more sex (I know this goes against the remark I made at the beginning, but it doesn't have to be as explicit about the sex scenes)!

I also find you use "at" instead of "on" a lot, like some of the other American writers, and I'm not sure if that's due to a trait in the way Americans speak or just poor grammar.

Anyway, I found the story very entertaining and 99% well written, so 5*.

Dobbin55

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Can’t believe u left the story like that. How about the babies. How about the major coming to find him. How about his friend, the captain coming to take him up on showing him around D.C. ?

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

Great story, it's a shame it's unfinished.

The2thdocThe2thdoc4 months ago

Still can’t believe u haven’t revisited this story. Jack taking Beth and Debbie to Spain. Ana Isabel coming to D.C. to track him down. Chris and her husband coming to terms with their relationship. So many places to go and u just let it go. It’s time for book 2

MardracMardrac3 months ago

I agree with earlier comments. You need to get back to this much more to add

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CvsN Series Info