Cybernetic Transformation

Story Info
Roberto transforms into her body with cyber enhancements...
2.1k words
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Roberto exhaled, sitting before the screen, ready to execute the action.

"It's now or never."

The change was coming and, frankly, he had held back from it for too long. For he was not in the body he needed to be, that he was supposed to be in. He may well have known that, but, thankfully for him, technology offered him the ability to change as he willed.

Roberto just had to be bold enough to take it.

And he was, pressing the button and holding his breath, not knowing what else to do with himself in the dark room. The booth at the back of the tech club promised all that he wanted and he'd paid a hefty fee for the transformation, especially as it would come with cybernetic attributes too. With all that was happening in the world, technology fast paced and lust even speedier, he'd thought it was prudent to be on top of things there.

"Initialising procedure," the computer said, a digital voice emanating from the speakers. "Please stand by."

"Tch... Figures it'd be slow."

The noise from the club and the music still pounded through the walls of the booth, but it was large enough and comfortable with a big sofa and room for drinks. He leaned back...and immediately shot back up, his heart pounding, not able to do anything else in the moment.

"Ah!"

His skin tingled, flesh bubbling and rippling, softening over his stomach, his shoulders and his arms. Even though he'd been wearing a bag strapped to him, Roberto heaved it off, wide-eyed, despite having known what was going to happen. He just hadn't expected it to happen quite like that!

His clothes, however, didn't seem to want to remain on his body as they softened against him, fluttering and waving, slowly losing their form and shape. They drifted and, slowly, disintegrated from his body -- but it had never really been his body, had it?

No... Oh, no. That was why he had to change, why he'd gone out on a limb to make the change. Roberto's chest rose and fell quickly, his body bare and exposed, everything on show as his stomach rippled, slowly smoothing down increasingly. He had carried a little weight about him, comfortable in his figure -- but that was only because it had been hiding more of himself.

That was not needed anymore, not as the flesh from his belly swept up into his chest, rising to form a pair of small breasts. The hair on his chest and stomach drifted away, though he didn't see where it landed and neither did he need to, not as he brought his shaking hands up.

"It's finally... Oh..."

Yet not even he could get all the words out he wanted to, huffing softly, licking his lips as his shaft throbbed, though it pressed in as if something was squeezing it. Without growing harder, the impression that someone was gripping his length swelled through him, the odd feeling of it being pulled back into his body sending a ripple through him. But how could he worry about it, regardless of how warm his body was and how his heart pounded, when it was what he wanted?

"Mmmph..."

Heat rushed to his cheeks as his hair lightened, turning a more silvery shade from the dark brown it had been before. As his face itched, he realised his facial hair was fading too, his jaw becoming softer with a more defined chin, cheekbones higher too. Reverently, he brushed his fingers over it, though he was ever so slightly disconcerted still by how his flesh rippled and pulled, the procedure still working through him.

Some would have called it magic. To most those days, it was the progression of science. If you could pay for it, of course.

He sat back on the sofa as his breasts rose, surprised by the weight of them, though there was a little more muscle in his back too, so they could be supported. That was not something he had considered in becoming a woman, in becoming what he felt he was inside and had felt for so very long indeed.

His hair lengthened with every breath, turning a white-silver, thick and lustrous, though his body was not quite as he had anticipated. Metal layered down his neck as technology embedded itself in his skin, giving him the cybernetic enhancements he'd asked for too, a blue body-suit fitting over him, fusing with his skin. In a way, it was a part of his skin, though Roberto would not stand out there, no.

Not as he became she, the last she saw of her shaft being it sliding back between her legs, soft, feminine folds blossoming there to hide it. Her cock became a clit and she exhaled softly, standing and shifting her weight, though her breasts tipped off her centre of balance.

No more could her nipples be seen as the bodysuit fitted neatly over her, a darker panel under her breasts, which supported them somewhat while they remained soft and kind of bouncy. Well, she would have said "jiggly" but just thinking of that word kind of made her giggle and it didn't feel like the moment where giggling was appropriate.

Or really... Did that mean she could do anything she wanted? She turned slowly, shifted her weight back and forth, her toes defined in the purple suit, her second skin, another full body cybernetic enhancement that would change her life. The front of her neck glowed purple but, for the time being, that was merely a visual feature, but something that would allow her to add more enhancements in the future. Things could be changed as she went along, after all, flexing and unfolding her fingers to test her hand, the click of metal running along the backs of her fingers. That would increase her grip strength, though there were so many more features at play there that she could barely begin to take in them all.

Her pussy formed between her thighs, organs shifting, having no need for those pesky male ones anymore. She smiled to herself, her lips quirking up in a grin, and she blinked at her reflection in the dark panels of the booth, a loading bar on the computer screens showing her that her transformation was nearing eight-five per cent completion. Yet her eyes shifting to purple had been a feature she'd chosen too, her hair so long that it brushed her buttocks where it fell in a soft, sinuous wave, flitting back and forth.

She'd thought she would feel the loss of her cock more, but, well...it was better without it. It was better to settle there, to watch her buttocks bloom slightly, filling out with more muscle and fat, all to give her that softly feminine yet powerful cybernetic figure she'd wanted. Not all along on the latter part, of course, but that had been a more recent development.

She just needed to be herself, to smooth the tips of her fingers over her thighs as they thickened and grew plumper and plumper, offering her an hourglass figure to die for. The heft of her breasts was better supported and yet the purple cybernetic "suit" gave them bounce and lift in equal measures, so they wouldn't throw her balance off either when she moved.

"Hm... Oh!"

She turned her head back and forth, the cybernetic function on her neck clicking lightly, but it just needed to settle into place, to meld with her movement. Her shoulders set back a little more, all the finer details of her transformation settling into place, though she could still change at any time.

"Ah..." She breathed, admiring the lighter note of her voice, how everything there felt a little easier too, like she wasn't straining to have her voice as she wanted it really. "I'm going to need a new name too."

But that was something she would have to think of another time, for she was too engrossed in exploring her body, getting more used to the weight of it. It felt like she was taller too, maybe by a couple of inches, but there'd been so much going on that it'd been hard to keep track of everything, not all at once. The lines on her suit glowed a bright purple, a diamond above her breasts at the point of her cleavage, and she laughed lightly as her buttocks shifted. It felt "more" than it actually was, just another part of her body that she was not used to yet, her waist tucking in neatly while she stood tall.

"Sequence complete," the digital voice said, seeming rather pleased with itself even though it had been her who'd set off the transformation. "Enjoy your new form and please do come again."

There, however, was just one more thing she had to do before leaving, though she had the booth booked out for a few more hours yet. Stars knew there were people that booked out those booths for things far hornier than merely adjusting her sex and gender all at once so the outward appearance matched what she felt inside. Her lips parted in a smile, tensing her biceps where the muscles were more defined than before, and she reached determinedly to the computer.

"Okay, we're not going to need that file... Hah, and they thought I'd pay money to have this stored."

She grinned at the screen, sitting back as a holographic digital display hovered above her finer. Just another cool feature of having her entire body upgraded with the cybernetic enhancements, though they somehow had not ended up being the thing she focused on first and foremost.

Funny that. But in good time she would explore every new feature that had been offered to her body.

"Delete, delete, delete... Ah, here it is!"

She triumphantly cancelled the option for a subscription service, which would keep her previous body's data stored, and, without an ounce of hesitation, deleted what lay there. A warning flashed up, but, of course, there was no need for her to worry about that, ignoring it completely as all record of her old body was vaporised completely.

"That's better."

She grinned and sat back, testing out how crossing one leg over the other felt, though something felt like it was missing. Should she look through more features for her body? Oh, she wouldn't know where to start, every nerve ending in her body bristling from overstimulation, having set into a new form. It would take some time to get used to and yet, in her own little world and booth set back from the main, throbbing heave of the club, she'd have all the time needed for that.

The keycard operated lock glowed green and she raised an eyebrow as a woman stepped in, a little smaller than her but with a bust that made her look top heavy: she must have used the booths at some point too, or employed tech to have the work done elsewhere. Yet her laughter faded on her lips as she realised the booth, which she'd been given a duplicate keycard for, was already occupied.

"Oh!" The stranger blinked, a cybernetic eye zooming in obviously on her as the stranger blinked with it. "I didn't know this room was occupied!"

Yet she didn't apologise and the newly enhanced woman, well...she was not about to let an opportunity pass her by -- especially when it was one that may well have done so in her former life.

Never again.

And I still need a name...

"That's alright," she said easily, spreading her legs apart, a hand poised seductively at her crotch. "I wanted to take my new body for a test run anyway. Care to order some drinks and join me?"

Her partner, however temporary they may be, grinned and closed the door behind them, sliding into place with a soft hiss.

"Oh, gladly..."

With plenty of time and a willing partner to explore her new body, her first day as a cybernetic woman was shaping up rather well...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Femboy to Fembot Ch. 01 Casey's unwilling conversion into a robot catgirl begins.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming My Sister Pt. 01 A boy's obsession with his sister changes his life forever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Bet with my Best Friend Amir and his best friend have a little wager with X-Change.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Princess and her Dragon Trans Princess gets a hot, and fertile, new body!in Transgender & Crossdressers
In Mother's Place A rural family loses a mother to suicide, so a son steps in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories