Cyberpunk 2077 - Val: Ch. 02

Story Info
Val and Derek spend some time working in Night City.
1.8k words
5
768
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Casper was a handsome man in his late 20s with a clear Corpo-look; despite possessing a modest amount of cyberware, he stepped into the neon glass booth.

"I just found you on the web. Interactive ad. It was damn good. I want the real thing" he informed her bluntly, eyeing Valarie with intense carnal lust.

Val eyed him with a smirk "Heya, Stud. Welcome to the Drain Station. What are you in the market for?" she asked with a slight purr in her voice.

Simon, despite his lustful eyeing towards her, was all business and blunt in his tone "Just a blowjob, thanks. My husband is waiting on me." he added with slight urgency.

She casually arched a fine-trimmed dark brow at him "And swallowed, semen on body or throatfucking included?" she asked in a manner not dissimilar to a waitress taking a food order.

"Private booth here, and let's just have you gulp it down, babe." he told her with a slight growl, stepping towards the alluring brunette.

Valarie gives a nod at the man with a sweet smile across her face, her current attire being a black dress, she spoke with a friendly tone "That'll be 1000 eddies", taking the man's currency with a tap on her temple. She then stepped out from the private bar and grabbed one of his hands gently and led him away from the open bar and other patrons, down a hallway past the restrooms to the private rooms. Opening the door to the unoccupied Third room. "Have a seat, sir" she told him politely, then kneeling down before him, still smiling sweetly at him as her hands reached for his pants, unzipping his fly and fishing out his cock from his underwear. Leaning down she grabbed a hold of his shaft giving it a few pumps before teasing his cockhead with a few licks.

Mr.Casper gave a high-pitched, "Ooh~..." as she took out his hardening member and began to lap at it. His hips lightly thrust into her face as she worked his length, hands moving to the sides of her head to hold her in place, knowing as he did that he'd want to use her mouth to his liking. "God yeah... look up at me while you do that," he grunted, relaxing his head back as he admired the lights and distanced synth beat of the music playing at The Drain Station that night.

Val gave a soft giggle as she got the clear message that he approved. Nodding and speaking warmly to him "Absolutely!", the woman happy to oblige his request, continued to smile at him sweetly as her tongue lapped at his cockhead, coating it with her saliva. Once sufficiently done, she popped the tip into her mouth, her tongue continuing to swirl and tease at his cockhead. Her hands gently grabbed hold of his thighs as she looked up at him, slowly lowering her head down his shaft, her tongue now teasing with the sensitive flesh of his manhood. She hummed softly as fit as much as she could of his length, then pulled her head up and almost off his cock before then repeating the same motions; this time a little faster. Gradually she built up a rhythm and pace of her head bobs along his cock, her eyes still sweetly looking up at him the entire time.

Simon's cock throbs in her mouth as she works his now fully erect cock in her mouth so expertly, precum dribbling all along her tongue, sliming it with his personal lube before another thrust comes, a little more harsh this time. He grunts as she bobs on his length, the eye contact taking his arousal to higher heights. "Fuck...so much better than my man"

She smirked a little to herself as she felt the familiar taste of precum, her intense gaze and eye contact maintained with the man. Though she was a new hire, she had her fair share of experience outside the bar as a street kid, more than happy to put that to good use on her customers. The bobbing of her head along his shaft intensified, the pace quickening as her lips kept a tight O shape around his manhood. Her hands still gently gripping his thighs for support as she pleased him, spreading a little wider with their grip she continued to hum softly as she blew him as skillfully as she could.

He moans loudly as she intensifies her efforts on his hardness, his precum now oozing out slowly but steadily into her mouth as she makes cute noises, the vibrations of which only make everything so much more pleasurable for him. "Ahgod... play with my balls while you do that..."

She gave a gentle nod at his request, shifting one of her hands to gently cup and thumb his testicles as she continued her oral service to him. The taste of his precum filled her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking and slurping as she gobbled his cock. She moaned softly as she looked up at the man, leaning a little more on her other arm still holding a thigh of his. Her tongue softly flicked at his cock head when she brought herself up from his crotch, only to then bob down again, letting his cock hit the back of her throat.

He grunts as his cockhead tickles her uvula, his thick pre-slathering the entrance to her throat with his goo. Pushing into her mouth now, he moans loudly, the tightness of her throat bringing him close to climax. "Ahgod, baby, I'm gonna cum...!"

Valarie looked up at him with an affirming look, ready to receive his seed into her mouth she kept her lips wrapped around him, feeling the slippery substance coating her lips as she braced herself for the man's climax. The gal making sure she was doing her job as a technician, teased him a little more with her tongue before he finally spent his load.

Simon's cock begins to pulse, thick ropes of hot cum spurting onto her tongue as his fingers dig into her head. His sperm pools on her tongue, surrounding his increasingly tender member with an almost unbearably pleasurable warmth. "Fffuck...!"

She let out a soft moan as she felt the man unleash his load into her mouth, feeling the hot robes of his seed, swallowing as much of it as she could. Letting out a soft purr once he was done, having some of his cum leak out from the corner of her mouth, she pulled herself off of his manhood. Wiping her mouth she smiled warmly at him "I hope that was to your satisfaction, sir" she spoke as she rose to her feet, stepping towards to door and opening it.

Valarie smiled a bit wider to herself as she counted her funds as her client left "Mmm, perfect. Just the right amount more that I needed to get a cock and balls at my local RipperDoc.." she purred happily as the door shut. Evidently very pleased with herself at raising the funds to satisfy her penis envy so quickly, she hadn't any desires or plans to have children; so why not be a literal cocky bitch, and have even more fun? She had access to over 9 Apartments/Places of Residence across Night City between her and her cousin Vincent; so why not splurge a little and get sexual cyberware?

~~

Derek gripped the cushions of the back of his lavish couch in the living room, grunting and moaning out in ecstasy as he felt that invading cock in his ass. His own cock was rock hard and teeming with precum as he was roughly bent over and pressed into the comfortable piece of furniture. Valarie having pimped him out for a few weeks now, Derek was becoming very used to having a large and lustful hunk using his mouth and rear.

Tonight was almost like a routine at this point, with the difference being that Derek was really beginning to enjoy being a slut. Even preferring it.

Rocking his hips back he glanced back at the chisled, caramel tattooed stud Valarie had arranged him with. "Ohhh fuck Daddy..." Derek moaned out, smiling at the other man. "I don't think I can go back to pussy..." he admitted to him. Feeling the larger man vigorously bucking into him.

"Mmmhpmf... me neither..." the burly stud breathed out, giving the slim tattooed male a hard spank on the ass "Might be a problem... for you... and your... girlfriend.." he teased with a growl as he increased the power of his thrusts.

"Nngh.. she's... working... to adapt.. to.. my.. love of.. cock.." Derek teased back "Ohhh Daddy... I'm close..." he warned his lover.

The top continued to drill into Derek, giving the man a hard spank on the ass again followed by a grip and tug of the hair "I'm not though." he said firmly, his adonis-like flesh and cybernetic chest heaving as he took the smaller male.

"Val will be home soon" the bottom lamented

The stud gave a slight nod, tugging on Derek's hair a little more "Mm.. she'll spoil the fun.." he mused, increasing his vigor more "Then help... get me... off quicker... boy..." he growled. The intensity of the male-on-male coupling shook and creaked the couch, one of its legs giving out and shifting slightly as the muscular top rutted into Derek.

"Ohhh fuck... the couch..." Derek groaned out almost blissfully; the newly minted tattooed gay bottom almost relished in the fact that they broke the piece of furniture that he and Valarie had previously fucked many times on. He rocked his hips back against the assault from his partner, moaning and groaning out as he was taken, and used by the other male.

"That's it boy. Take this cock." the top barked as he roughly rutted into the smaller male, precum teeming out of his cock he gave Derek's ass a few hard spanks before he hilted himself completely in the bottom, unleashing a torrent of spunk deep into that ass. "Ohhhh fuck yes! I'm cumming... give me that ass, boy!" he practically roared out as Derek rocked back against him.

A few moments later the stud pulled himself from Derek's soiled ass, and with a wave of his hand, transferred a few Eurodollars via his HUD and slipped on his clothes; not speaking any further to the used male as he strutted out the door feeling like a million bucks.

Derek was still lying there, ass presented amongst the broken couch, his own cock rock hard as he moaned out softly "Fuck....I want more...." he let out, lifting his head only to see Valerie standing at the doorway.

She smirked at the sight of him "More cock? Well it's your lucky day, boy. After a trip to the RipperDoc... I got one now... permanently" she told him as she unbuckled her belt and then slid down her skirt, shucking her panties off with it to reveal a nice throbbing hard cock, that was cut hairless and roughly 8 inches fully erect.