Cyberspunk

Story Info
Sav's body and mind is dominated by a powerful cyber-virus.
3.4k words
4.32
8.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched his trousers fall as if in slow motion. Saw the mound where genitalia ought to be, instead only a smooth, silver panel, adorned with a few insertion points and magnetic connectors. She wanted to run, to kick, to scream - but his virus was too powerful. All she could do, as it sapped her willpower, was slump against the cubicle wall and groan.

It had been a decent evening for Sav. Waking up at six, the first thing she'd done was change her hair to blonde and take a nano-shower. After eating something vaguely akin to food, she had attached her sluttiest body parts and wrapped them in a holo-fabric dress designed to show off more skin the higher the viewer's integration level; a special little favourite of hers. The digital veil cast itself from specific points on her body; neuro-projection modules in each eye and the base of her skull ensured viewers' attention was tracked, and the small red attachments resting over each nipple, atop both hips and curving over just her two holes - enough to ensure the very minimum possible modesty - handled light emission, sending the cascading red light show out into 3-D space.

For your average level one script kiddy, she wore a seductive, tight red dress, her bosom held at bay by curling folds of velvet and silk, a long, flowing strip of fabric keeping her lower regions from view while allowing her hips and legs to penetrate the curtains, insinuating that just the right angle or movement might allow the sneaky onlooker to see the goods. For the elusive, desirable ones, however, she wore barely more than her holographic projectors covered physically; glittering, floating strands of beads wrapped around her curves, showing off her shape while doing little to cover her up. Her only additional coverage came in the form of two breast-cups - small strands of material designed to cover the nipples and reach over and below a generous bosom to a small band, tight enough to encircle and grip the base of the breast where it met the chest, but not so tight as to cut off blood flow - and a pair of lacey, high-waisted panties that wrapped around her holo-projector, showing off the curve of her mound and the goods below sensuously.

He hadn't looked like much more than a 2, or perhaps a 3. His shirt was loose, his pants uninteresting. He had enhancements, sure - ocular repositrons, a skullspine, throat replacement and such - but it was little more than your standard wannabe could obtain, with a little smart jacking and knowhow. Then, though, he had seen her, approached her, sent her the connection request, and something - damnit, she couldn't even remember what now, but it had been strong - had willed her to accept the pair. Sixty seconds later, her ass was landing on the toilet seat, the pounding beat of the hyper-lectro rhythm common to this part of town and its clubs, vibrating her body as his virus seeped unstoppably into her brain.

The forearm compartment flicked open beneath his left wrist, and she watched him lift out the base sections of his chosen attachment. A skin-coloured lump connected to the silver panel, and lights in the inner edge flickered on. He connected a lower component, and she watched a pair of inflatable testicles quickly surge into view as it set itself up.

The first thing to go had been her resistance. When her mind had said no, her mouth had agreed. When he had taken her arm, her electric repulsors refused to fire. When he had pushed her into this cubicle in the women's bathroom, she hadn't stopped her body from tumbling before him. By that point, her other implants had stopped responding, each of them reporting a NO_STATE_ERR code. Typically, that meant a reboot; something she could hardly afford to do while she waited for her attacker to attach his penis, if she even had the control left in her neuro-matrix to do it. Then... Then had come the most terrifying part of all. The washing, will-sapping sensation of the virus entering her neuro-matrix and overtaking it. She had felt it all, one by one - portions of her brain being switched off or redirected through the open virtual private pipeline between her and him, like sections of a pie being lifted away. Her will power, emotions, comprehension, speech and motor cores all inevitably rescinded their obedience to her in favour of a new master, leaving her a defenceless, pliant body on the toilet, slumped against the wall, waiting for new orders.

It didn't take long. She watched him clipping puzzle-piece-like sections of the male appendage together, slotting them into receivers in each other and attaching the penis to his crotch. After a quick boot sequence, the manhood - already generously sized - expanded quickly into a thick, solid erection that she wasn't sure would fit her very natural, very un-enhanced womanhood. Apart from the nervous receptors and health nodes, her pussy was as natural as they came - she didn't even have an auto-cleaner down there. And that cock looked...

>COM: THOUGHT_PROC_TERM

Command completed successfully.

The words flashed up in her in-eye display over the top of the real world in a blinking green, a stark difference from the red and purple she kept the rest of her heads-up in. Instantly, her internal dialogue shut off and she stopped thinking. It was bizarre; one moment she was looking actively at the manhood, wondering how it would fit inside her. The next, it was as if her RAM had been removed; she still functioned, feeling and seeing, yet none of it actively processed inside her head. She couldn't remember what was going on before it had even happened.

>COM: EMOT_AROUSAL_VALUE;

>SET_VALUE=100

Command completed successfully.

As the green words flashed by in front of her eyes, Sav felt her chest heave as thick arousal set in instantly. She could actually feel the wetness as it poured into her pussy, the slim red protector keeping her discharge at bay for the time being. It was her last defence, her only 'clothing' - the red attachments, beyond holo-projectors, were bio-encrypted locks that would remain sealed to her skin until she explicitly thought otherwise. Unfortunately for her, her brain was now under the command of another, through the wireless data pipeline established through their communication link, and as such, it would only take his thoughts, not hers, to unlock the protectors and free her sensitive, natural body parts for his open, unprotected use.

The throbbing, artificial cock waved before her face, stiff and solid. At his mental order, she sat upright, her hazing, flickering eyes reflecting the cream-and-pink shaft as it approached her body. Moaning softly as her protective metal slip pressed into the plastic of the toilet lid, stimulating the skin around her sensitive zones, she allowed herself - or rather, was allowed by her new, temporary mind - to relax back into the cistern as the penis approached her face. Her mouth parted around it without resistance, and the artificial-nerve-riddled member reshaped to fit her perfectly as it slipped over her tongue and into her throat, adjusting so as to curve smoothly down her throat, exactly fitting her throat.

One benefit of implants, she might have mused as the thick length twisted into her neck, was that they often came with special features designed to overcome the flaws of the human body. In this case, the artificial manhood came complete with a small air pump - perhaps courtesy of those fake testicles beneath it - which sent fresh air straight down the middle of the dick and into her lungs, allowing her to breathe through it while the man kept her mouth tight around him with his own mind. After a few moments just enjoying the sensation of her throat closing around him, he began to slide himself along her tongue, his hand resting atop her head and coiling her blonde hair about in his fingers to hold her better. As he worked himself up to pumping speed, she thought nothing and felt only pure, needy arousal, as horny as a bitch in heat, and the slow cool pressure of air as it was passed through the thrusting cock in her mouth into her throat, so as to allow her to continue without pause.

He used her like this for a good ten or so minutes before the now slick, sticky manhood slipped through her lips with a pop, leaving her gasping and breathless from the copulation despite the air feed. The man stepped back, the ever-hard cock barely moving as he appraised her body more generally, the appendage stiffening back into a standard, curving phallus once more.

>MOTION_MOVE_POS=STAND

Command completed successfully.

She watched impassively as her own brain responded like a pliant computer, his orders coming through the paired bridge between their two neural matrixes in the form of translatable orders. Obedient without pause for thought, the neural matrix sent the commands directly to the relevant portions of her brain, where her muscles responded as they always would have. A moment later, she was on her feet before him.

She was hot, her body perky and youthful. It was particularly clear of implants; some traces ran across her face and chest, some down her arms and legs, and she had hardpoints for her breasts and backside, but generally she was quite natural. Her soft skin seemed to draw the eye to her two generous breasts, and she appeared to have chosen a voluptuous, perky set tonight, no doubt in the interest of attracting a suitably endowed yet cybernetically rudimentary partner to share. She had, no doubt, underestimated him, although her estimation was irrelevant when compared to his very private, very illegal codebases. He ran his hand over one breast, feeling the metal lump over her nipple, squeezing the pert mass, the breast warping and moving beneath his touch. They were good... Very good. But...

His hand slipped to her side, slithering slowly downwards, moving over the crescent-moon of her holo-projector nestled atop her hip and curving over her waist. It moved to her backside, feeling the weight of her cheek, testing their quality. He couldn't even feel her hardpoints; the adaptations were quality. Clearly, this one cared about her body - a shame she cared less about her mind. The horny woman slipped ever closer, his solid cock sliding against her skin as he drew his hand lower, curling around her thigh until his fingertips met the metal of her protective shell.

He knew it was there, of course - her brain was pipelined directly into his, and he had done a quick cursory inventory of her existing thought patterns just before he'd shut down her ability to think. Amongst the brainwaves he'd surfaced an image of the protective device, noted her encryption. It was good, though not good enough to stop someone who had overtaken the woman's brain itself.

The man stepped back, and before his eyes, the obedient female simply reached between her legs and lifted away the metal cover as if it were not even attached. A hardpoint sat circling both holes, and the couplers quickly retracted into her skin, disappearing as the metal was removed. Almost instantly, a slow drip stretched down from her soaked pussy, landing on the plastic lid beneath her as her arousal, now freed, seeped out of her, so thick that it had her pussy running like a loose tap. It was only his control over her faculties that was stopping her from thrusting herself on him like an animal and rutting him until she hurt herself out of pure need, but he enjoyed that.

Of course, for Sav, the order had come from him, and without any ability to argue whatsoever, her brain had immediately decrypted the locks as her hand reached for the cap, lifting it away as if it had always been just barely holding on. Her arousal peaked as she watched irresistibly as he closed the gap between them, his hand slipping over her slit. She gasped into his chest, moaning and biting her lip as the fingertips slithered lightly along her slick lips, the natural womanhood somehow better than all the perfect fake breasts and implants ever made. She could feel his cock pulsing against her navel, yearned for it without realising it, her brain empty save for the pure lust she could feel but not think to act upon, as the hand circled her cunt enticingly, tracing her opening.

'Much better.' The man breathed as he held her head close, his hand tantalising as it slowly circled her wet hole. 'Purity.' For a few impossible minutes, he just stood there, tight to her, holding her as his fingertips touched the softness of her hot pussy, making her shake and quiver from head to toe. Then, when he was done, he withdrew, sampling her scent from his fingers even as the commands began to stream into her neural matrix.

>MOT_MOVE_POS=HOLD

Command completed successfully.

>MOT_MOVE_ACT=REACT

Command completed successfully.

>MOT_MOVE_ECHO=TRUE

Command completed successfully.

>MOT_CORE_SET

Command completed successfully.

>MOT_CORE_VALUE: SLAVE

Input Master, Node or Host device.

>MOT_CORE_MAS: wln1 (Remote)

Command completed successfully.

>NEU_MTRX_ACTIVE=1

Command completed successfully.

>NEU_MTRX_VALUE: SLAVE

Input Master, Node or Host device.

>NEU_MTRX_MASTER: wln1 (Remote)

Checking connection for neural matrix master...

Connection OK.

Slaving neural matrix network to remote host: wln1 (Remote)...

WARNING: This command will slave the neural matrix, and all connected devices, to a remote host (wln1) on adapter "Wireless Local Network 1". Doing this can result in loss of self-control, malfunctioning implants, and even total loss of internal neural matrix control. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU ARE SURE!

Do you wish to continue? y/n

>INPUT: y

Y

Slaving neural matrix network to remote host: wln1 (Remote)...

...

...

Complete.

_

The virus itself had done nearly all the work required to slave her neural matrix to his own, but with one key difference; he could send hers commands to interpret and input, causing her to respond accordingly as long as the command was correct. Now, as his hands slipped around her waist and her own wrapped around his back, obeying his first movement commands, he assumed complete bridged control over her - effectively wirelessly bonding her neural matrix to his own. Now, her brain and everything connected to it effectively shared his own, not just obedient to him, but connected to him as if part of his body. He no longer had to command her; now, he simply thought what he wanted, and she did it without pause, thought, or even knowledge of her actions, like a video game character, unable to move but destined to instantly and unresistingly obey the player's inputs. This was why neural net bridging was dangerous, and master/slaving them even more so. But the virus and his powerful implants had turned her into a powerless puppet, open to his every advance.

She felt him wrapping himself around her, felt both his body and her own as her legs rose into the air, curling around his back as his hands closed over each round globe of her backside. He had forwarded their nervous systems; now, wirelessly, they shared one huge network, ostensibly feeling what the other could feel. And as she felt him hoisting her body up his own, she could feel the wet trail she left on his navel as he brought her up into position. Then, slowly lowering the gorgeous blonde woman down, she felt the heat as his cock approached her sopping cunt, parting it easily and pushing deep inside her. She shuddered, moaning loudly as the penetration stimulated her from both sides, quaking even as this first contact sent her already max-power arousal into overdrive. Only the slaving, which denied her any independent activity at all, stopped her from squirting then and there, and she was forced to ride the pleasure as he began to pump her in the air, holding her powerfully up as she clung onto him, taking his artificial cock as readily as a masturbation toy.

Sav stared sightlessly up into the dark red eyes above her and bucked as he fucked her stupid, feeling every throb and stretch as her pussy slipped over his shaft, his ultra-sensitive manhood as tender to the touch as a clitoris from tip to base. She moaned, screamed, bucked and shook as pleasure tore her to shreds, but only his control existed now, her body slaved into sending all her thoughts and feelings directly to his. It had to have been intense, feeling the pleasure of both of them and still not unloading, but the man probably had control over his own libido, or at least his orgasms, because he never stopped as he used her like a cock sock, working himself into the motion of her rocking body.

At one point, he lifted her slightly higher, and without breaking the pace of his strokes he let his cock slip from her soaked cunt and pop into her back door. She gasped hard, his own grunt echoing the feeling as the tighter, dryer entrance suddenly expanded around the penis, and quickly he stroked himself up to a much faster, more vicious rut as her still wide-open pussy left damp spots on his navel, strings of her feminine arousal stretching as each thrust took her away from his body momentarily before plummeting home once more.

This time he allowed himself to climb, and within twenty strokes he felt his orgasm building. Thundering deep inside her, he had Sav's legs tighten so hard she could have held herself up just on his cock, pulling her ass tight to him and filling her stretched asshole with his manhood as a warm, sticky fluid surged up through it and shot deep into her body. Gasping and stumbling, he clung on tight as thick, blissful orgasm gripped him, their bridged brains sharing the overloading release. Slaved to his thoughts, Sav could do nothing but cling on herself and cum, cumming so hard that hot nectar poured from her cunt, soaking his navel and pouring past their tightly sealed bodies. Her brain burned with bliss as it filled all the empty space there with the one single sensation, forgetting everything but the release as her body brought his over the edge.

Sav's ass slapped down onto the plastic seat as she fell from him, limp and used, pussy still gently leaking clear fluid from a wide-spread hole as her arousal maintained itself despite the freshly finished copulation, her asshole leaking his artificial seed. For a few moments she just sat there as he leaned on the cubicle door, breathing heavily, still feeling the sensation of their paired bodies. The throbbing manhood between his legs never relaxed even as he rode down his high, and after a few moments, it approached Sav's unrelenting face once more, the intention clear even as her lips parted in readiness to receive it.

Stepping from the women's bathroom, the once more dressed male was shadowed by the gorgeous Sav, now wearing her veil-enabled holo-projectors once more. The pair approached the bar, and shared two of the same drink; his favourite, a streaky, oil-like blue liquid that shone in ultra-violet lighting known as "gravite". It burned as it transitioned down her throat, and he laughed inwardly at the sensation, no one else but her understanding exactly what lay behind the laughter.

'Never quite did find that feeling of Gravite going down for the first time again.' He said, smiling as he slapped his glass down on the counter.

The bartender didn't know that he said it because he could feel the drink passing though Sav's throat. Didn't know that the rather voluptuous woman that stood smiling beside him was actually master/slave paired to him. And as the pair stood to leave, that swaying backside bouncing provocatively as she followed him from the club, into his car, and home to spend - well, perhaps a few nights, maybe a week? Who knows? - with him, the bartender couldn't know that Sav's neural matrix was suppressing her thoughts, instead processing his as he desired, her emotions tuned so that only one key sensation filled her whole being, a sensation that was filling her pussy and the underside of her crotch security cup with a sticky, lubricating fluid.

12