Cybil is Seeking a New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time will set you into the right path, slave. Once you know your correct place, no matter how comfortable I can and will make you feel, you are a slave. When I pull the leash, my puppy will obey." Cybil said, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Mistress." I said and somehow the look she gives me makes my submissive behaviour trigger deep in me. I kneel to kiss her boots and get back to my meal. I wonder, if in the future, I will always behave the same way.

"Lovely. Well done, slave. I did not expect that from you. It is a nice surprise. You will be easy to train, my submissive puppy. Once you become totally subservient to me, we will have lots of fun and whatever I do with and to you, it will be taken in by you as an understanding of the love I feel for you." Cybil said, in a way that entails that strange understanding between bdsm couples.

"I know I have to learn your ways. I know that sometimes, I might rebel against you, Mistress. I'm guessing the training will abide such behaviour in the future." I said.

"Yes. Once trained, every now and then, you will need a polishing up. It will get you on your toes again, making you, my slave, comfortable with every decision I make." Cybil said, satisfied with me as her acquisition.

I picked the plates up and did the washing. "Anything else you want, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, get me some wine, slave." Cybil said, moving the chair away from the table.

"Yes, Mistress, here you go." I said, serving her.

"Come sit by my feet slave; let me enjoy my wine with your company." Cybil said, knowing that it's a new request, testing my behaviour.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, lying on the floor and my arms touching her boots.

"Good, slave." Cybil said, happy admiring me as her property.

"Mistress, life with you is like this?" I asked.

"This is just the tip of it. There's more to it; just as cooking today, you will be doing all the house chores. When in the mood, I will give you a helping hand and I have not even started play with you. I'm just making you get a taste of it. You will have free time when you have finished with the chores. I will decide for you every day of the rest of your life, my love. Some things are just routine, as in every household, as vanilla couples also have; just making you aware what is ahead of you. Do you think you can submit to me to that extent?" Cybil asked.

"Mistress, may I address you, looking at your face?" I asked.

"You may, slave. First, wash my glass, then tell me." Cybil said. I did as requested.

"Mistress, now I'm infatuated with you. This does not let me see through. I wish I could get over this hot spot I feel for you and know with a clear mind that I can submit to you as you want. Then, I could tell you that straight out." I said, expressing my doubts.

"One thing you have not taken into consideration, my dear one. Masturbation is allowed, as well as touching yourself when I allow you to, but no orgasm. I'll always keep you horny. Men, you poor creatures, can be so easily controlled by taking away the need for release. Training becomes easier and by the time I'm finished with you, I'll make you recall who you were the first time we came across each other. Making you remember that day, I'll give you an order which you will answer yes to and without hesitation, then you will understand that you have always been mine, even from the moment we first met." Cybil said, sure of herself.

"Yes, maybe I overlooked that. I feel I will understand sooner than I can think of." I said.

"I'll teach you to enjoy a certain degree of pain which today you are not into. It will be sexy pain and I know you want to experiment it. You would not be here if you had not gone through the first interview. I did ask questions related to this life. Then set you off to think about it and here you are now my loving slave." Cybil said.

"Yes, Mistress, you are right. I want to pleasure you and be at your service." I said.

"Kiss and lick my boots, slave." Cybil said, smiling.

"Yes, Mistress." I said and I get down to it.

"Slave, open and take my heel into your mouth. Suck it." Cybil said, as she puts the heel of her boot into my mouth, slowly getting it in and out. I sucked, as she enjoyed watching my lips surrounding her heel. I'm lying on the floor and her boot moves as she watches the other one resting along my face.

"I need your tongue in my pussy slave. You know what to do." Cybil said and withdrew the boot from my mouth. She caught my hand as I stand up and takes me to the living room and she lies on the sofa. Pointing with her finger where I should go to now. I did, happily, and start licking and nibbling her pussy. She is very wet and juices are starting to flow, but not the orgasm. It is taking it's time now. I finally get her starting up. The familiar unsettlement of the body, getting ready for her inner force to be expressed in moans, is a delight and pleasure to my senses as she comes.

"Uhm, mmmmm, mmmmm, ah, mmmmm." Cybil moans loudly to settle down shortly. I eat her juices and then looked at her with her inviting mouth open.

"Kiss me, slave." Cybil said. I get up to her wanting mouth. We kissed long and sensually. She stopped when she was satisfied; at least that was my thought saying, "Sean, my hunch is that you are eager to satisfy women; that is a good trait. Of course, that attention from now on is only directed to me. I like it and want it. Some learning I'll give you with my specifics in licking and kissing my body parts. My whole body is receptive to your tongue and lips. Although, some parts more than others. I can say you are good. We do have to add and try the bdsm play to this and see how we do in that. I like the idea of owing you." Cybil said, waiting to see my reaction and answer.

"I like it when you say that you own me. Of course, coming only from your lips and nobody else's, I would not want any other." I said.

"I like your adulation; you are adding points to yourself." Cybil said, with a smirk.

"It's not adulation. Although, if it makes you feel good, I'll take it into consideration to use when considered needed. This time I mentioned it to you in a genuine way. I hope in the future when I say it is said, coming from where I just now felt those words came from and needed to be expressed to you, my Mistress." I said, meaningfully.

"You make me feel warm. It's a very sweet way to show your feelings for your Mistress. Give me your prick, darling place it on my hand." Cybil said.

I did as instructed and Cybil started stroking me. I'm hard in no time and wanting release and as soon as I said, "." I was released.

"Love this. It is for your kind words. Of course, pet, no release." Cybil said.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, trying to hide my frustration, which is impossible to hide. She is enjoying the situation I'm in. I'd be also enjoying it if I could certify release soon.

"I know you have had a long day slave. All is new to you, yet your behaviour is of a natural, Now, would you like to stay on tonight or get back to your place or are you up for more?" Cybil asked.

"Not sure of anything, Mistress. Yes, I'm worn out. The dynamics are very different. Having to obey you without any input from me, unless you allow it, is very strange to me. I wonder if I can cope with it in the near future." I said.

"All about you says yes you can take it and most surely will. The attraction we feel for each other is natural. My need to dominate and your need to be dominated is what is our motivation. Of course, we have to seek our limits." Cybil said.

"You are dead on the spot, Mistress. Yes, I admit I need you as a dominant. It would not work for us if we changed roles." I said.

"Oh god, slave, you turn me on so much. I want to put you into bondage now." Cybil said.

"I like giving into you, Mistress. Where do you want to perform it?" I asked.

"You are so sweet. To hear what you have just said and the way you say it, makes me the happiest of Mistresses. Just remain here on the floor." Cybil said.

"Yes, Mistress, I will stay here." I said.

"Let's get it done, you sexy slave." Cybil said, having brought the rope and starting to get the rope onto his arms, which are now behind my back.

"Does this take long, Mistress?" I asked.

"It does take some. I gather it's your first. I do suggest you relax and let me do." Cybil said. After my arms are tightly tied, a leg is taken into intricate knots.

"I see that you have experience in bondage." I said.

"Yes, I do. It's something that will take place often between us. Now, let me turn you a little." Cybil said, putting me with my face looking to the roof and gets herself on top of me placing her pussy on my face. I start eating her. She is so wet, like if she has had an orgasm or about to. She then gets off me.

"You are so wet, Mistress." I said.

"Yes it does make me very wet. I love restraining you. Making my property helpless in every way turns me on." Cybil said finishing the other leg. She then ties my legs further to my bound arms. I do not have access to any movement or the little I can amounts to nothing.

"Now, you just leave my here?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm going to gag and play with you, slave." Cybil said, putting her gloves back on. I then hear her leave and come back again, "Open your mouth." I did and she placed a gag in it. Not letting me speak to her.

"Mm." I said, as she started stroking my member.

"Sweet slave, you are such a turn on now. Seeing and having you so helpless and depending entirely on me. Your owner. Your Mistress." Cybil said, as my raging hard-on is getting ready to spurt out the withheld seed.

"Mm, mm." I said, so turned on and she let me go.

"Now, I'll try playing with your nipples and see if they are sensitive to my lips."Cybil said, putting her lips and nibbling on one.

"Mm." I said, as her lips and tongue fondle it.

"You are very sensitive dear." Cybil said, stroking my prick again, "We are going to have so much fun. I own you. Do you understand. Move your head, if you agree." Cybil said.

"Mm." I said, moving my head.

"You are my slave and I'm your Mistress. Is that right?" Cybil asked, stroking me.

"Mm." I said and moved my head. I'm about to climax. "Mmmm, mmmm."

"No. No. No orgasm for you, yet. I'll have to think about it."Cybil said and I moved my body the most I can, in frustration, "Ohh, sorry puppy. So helpless. No orgasm. So frustrated. Just I, your Mistress and owner can help you." I looked at her moving my head; she is truly enjoying the moment.

"Mm, mm." I said, as she suckled on the other nipple; both are very sensitive to her lips and erect. Something I'm getting acquainted with. I have never had a sensation like it before; it is flowing all over me. Having my nipples as an erogenous zone is new for me. She suckled my nipples again and stroked me twice and letting go, which was enough to get my seed flowing, although not as a normal orgasm. My prick went soft with seed still coming out and still very horny. I become aware the power she has over me and how devoted she will make be to her. Of course, I also want to be hers. We reciprocate in our needs.

"Yes, slave. Your devotion for me is total. I know that now." Cybil said, getting the ropes off me in her own time and lastly the gag. "Go get cleaned and back here, slave." Cybil said, after giving me a new sensation I never knew of until now.

"Mistress, I have never had an experience as the one you have given me today." I said.

"I know, slave and we have so much to try." Cybil said.

"Thank you, Mistress. I know you will train me to utterly be yours for good and I accept that." I said kissing her boots.

"You are right, slave. You will go home now and think of today's events and be here tomorrow morning. Now, stand still as I place the cage on you. I do not want you touching yourself tonight." Cybil said, locking it there and then.

"Then I am here tomorrow, Mistress." I said, dressing to leave.

"Come here, slave. I want a kiss."Cybil said and we snogged. My prick intended to react but could not, "Time to go."

"Good night, Mistress." I said and left. She waved good bye.


12