Cyn's Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty MILF Cyn finds out she's going to a Jamaican resort.
4.7k words
4.44
56.6k
117
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

A note to the reader: this story is NOT one of my usual incest stories. There is actually no incest in this one at all. This tale deals with the experiences of a busty MILF whose cuckold husband treats her to a week at a resort where the black men on staff are there to please the clientele in any way they wish. If stories with interracial and cuckold themes appeal to you, then you might want to give this one a try. If that's not what you're looking for, then perhaps it's best to give it a pass.

This story is eleven chapters long. The first chapter has some back story and information necessary for the reader to understand how things came about. Things will heat up even more in the next one. Enjoy.

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*

"Thank goodness we're finally here," Cynthia said, the exasperation in her voice showing the tiredness she was feeling.

With the clock about to strike midnight, and the sky as black as coal, the headlights from the bus had swung to the right, illuminating a stylized black metal sculpture standing out in bold relief against the brilliant white wall behind it. Cynthia could see that the sculpture depicted a menacing bull, with a broad powerful chest and a terrifying pair of prominent horns. Below the intricate sculpture were the words "Toros Infinitos Resort".

"Honey," Cynthia said as she leaned further over and tapped her husband on the arm, which one of her sizable breasts was already pressed against, "what did you say that name meant? That 'Toros Infinitos' business."

"It means 'Infinite Bulls', sweetheart, or 'Endless Bulls', however you want to think of it," Jim replied as he gave his pretty wife a knowing smile, enjoying the warmth of that big soft tit pressed up against him.

Even in her distressed state from the unexpected rigours of the day, Cynthia felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine as she looked at that sculpture of the bull. She couldn't believe they were finally here. She'd thought of nothing else for the last two months. And now they'd finally arrived at their destination, the bus moving forward as the resort's security gate swung open before them. Her mind was swarming with curious thoughts as she wondered what the next week would be like...

TWO MONTHS PREVIOUSLY

"That's it, dear, just suck on my clit a little more. Yeah, nice and slow. Yes, right there...right fucking there...OH FUCKKKKKKKK," Cynthia groaned as an intense orgasm ripped through her. With her fingers enmeshed in her husband's hair pulling him harder against her flushed body, her full meaty thighs clamped down on his head, trapping him as she rode out her climax, wave after wave or euphoric delight coursing through her buxom mature body.

It was her third orgasm in a row and, with each one, she'd creamed a load of her warm cunt-honey into her husband's eagerly-waiting mouth. She was a gusher all right, each spine-tingling release accompanied by a juicy flow of her succulent nectar. And her husband Jim loved taking every single drop of it.

As the delightful sensations started to wane, Cynthia let her trembling thighs roll open as she eased her grip on his head, releasing her husband from the vice-like grip of her powerful thighs. She loved how he'd do that for her, use his mouth to pleasure her for hours on end. But it wasn't enough. No, it wasn't enough for her, but sadly, that had become their routine.

Two years ago Jim had been diagnosed as borderline diabetic, and with it came some changes. He'd easily adapted to the required changes in his lifestyle, relative to diet and exercise, but when he started to experience erection difficulties, that was something he really had a problem with. And although she put up a good front, being supportive and understanding, Jim knew Cynthia was having a problem with it too.

He didn't blame her, she was just so highly sexual that he knew that the change in their sex life had rocked her to the core. She'd always been that way, the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life. It was that smoldering look in her eye that had caught his eye first thing. He'd been surprised when this gorgeous sweet thing, a fair bit younger than him, had agreed to go out with him when he'd asked her. It wasn't long before they were going at it every chance they had, and the things she could do to a cock made him propose less than six months after they started dating. He was thrilled when she'd said yes, and they'd never looked back. Until these last two years anyway, when life reared its ugly head and kicked him right in the balls...well, in the cock, actually.

He'd seen the doctors, sure, what else was he going to do? He'd tried Viagra, but all it gave him was a stuffed-up nose and blurred vision. The doc said it was unfortunate, but that's the way it was going to be and Jim had better get used to it. The sad flaccid reality that had become his life, and Cynthia's.

Whenever he looked at his wife, or she kissed him with that lusty twinkle in her eye or ran her fingers teasingly down his chest, he still felt that rush of desire, but nothing happened. Not one fucking thing, other than intense frustration as his flaccid cock lay there unresponsive. Strangely, he found that he could still get sexual gratification by whacking off. It took a ton of lube to get things going, and ended up with his dick getting hard for just a few fleeting seconds just before he climaxed. But while that helped him at least get some sexual release that he so badly needed, it definitely didn't help Cynthia. He'd tried getting to that point just before he climaxed and tried to put it into her, but as soon as he started to press up against her labia, he'd be back living in Limp City before his knob even started to part those hot slick petals of hers.

So, being the loving husband that he was, Jim had done whatever he could to make Cynthia happy, and that was to use his hands, lips, and tongue to give her as much pleasure as he could. He knew she needed a lot of loving, and he was willing to spend hours servicing that lush buxom body of hers. It was a somewhat bittersweet routine they'd settled into, leaving them both riddled with anxiety and disappointment, although they both did their best to hide it from the other. But they both knew deep down inside that there was always that 'elephant in the room'; Jim's useless member. A dick that could never rear its head and roar like the bull elephant he knew Cynthia needed.

Cynthia looked down as Jim lifted his mouth from between her spread thighs, his face glistening with a warm coating of her creamy nectar. She smiled as he ran his tongue in a circle all around his mouth, lapping up as much of the sticky juices as he could. Jim was a good man, a loving husband and a caring father. With her now 48 years old, and Jim 55, they were supposed to be enjoying this time together after working all those years to get to this point.

Jim had given her two girls that they were proud to have raised, both successful and happily married. Jim had done well in business and they'd been able to retire early. Things were moving along just as they'd hoped, until fucking diabetes rocked their lives. Cynthia felt sorry for Jim when his problem of not being able to get an erection took over his every thought and action, and she stood by his side as he tried to deal with it. She was saddened when the various medications didn't work, but they made some changes and he made sure she got the pleasure they both knew she needed, or she'd go crazy. But Cynthia knew that with the way things were, it wasn't enough, not for her. And she felt bad about that, really bad. But there was no way around it, she knew she needed cock, a nice hard cock to drive deep into her and scratch that itch way up inside her mature pussy.

But here they were, in the daily routine that had become their life. Jim would use that talented mouth of his to pleasure her, as much and as often as she liked, and she loved every second of it. She knew Jim could get off by jerking his cock. He'd told her so, and he'd also told her how frustrating it was to get those fleeting moments of stroking a finally-hard cock for what seemed like mere seconds just before he came. But at least he could do that, and she was happy to let him go to his computer station in the den and take care of himself. He wanted his privacy for that, and she respected that, but they both knew what he was doing behind that closed door. She'd often look at porn on her own computer. Once they'd become empty nesters, they'd turned the small spare bedroom into her office when she'd been selling real estate years earlier. Jim knew she looked at porn just as much as he did, but they were both mature adults that had been thrown a severe curve ball, and they'd supported each other to get through it as best they could.

"C'mere, baby," Cynthia said as she pulled Jim up next to her. She turned her face and kissed him tenderly, tasting her own tangy cum on his lips. "Thank you, that was delicious."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Jim nestled into her back as she rolled onto her side, his hand instinctively coming up to cup one of her big heavy breasts. He never got tired of feeling those spectacular tits of hers. A pair of bra-busters for sure. "Honey, can I talk to you about something?" he asked as his fingertip slid over one prominent nipple.

"Sure, baby, just as long as you keep doing that," Cynthia purred as she rubbed herself back into Jim, while her own slender fingers gave his fondling hand an appreciative squeeze.

"I'm going to speak as honest as I can, and I hope that's all right." Jim gave her huge mound a gentle squeeze, loving the feel of the warm tit-flesh oozing out between his spread fingers. Fuck, she had amazing tits, so big, so soft, and so fucking heavy.

"Okay," Cynthia replied, with just a note of trepidation in her voice. "Is everything okay? Your diabetes isn't getting worse, is it?"

"No, it's nothing like that," Jim replied in a calm voice, wanting to ease her anxiety right away. "Everything's okay with that. But it's what's happened because of that that I want to talk about." He paused as she turned to face him, the concern showing in her warm blue eyes.

"What is it, what's wrong?" Cynthia reached out and touched his cheek tenderly.

That simple gesture let Jim know how much she loved him, and because he loved her just as much, he knew what he had to say. "Sweetheart, I know this isn't the way we expected things to be, but it looks like there's no way around it. The way our sex life is right now is the way it's going to be from now on, there's no denying that."

"It's all right, Jim. I love you, and I'm quite happy with the way things are, the things you do for me. I know it's not perfect, but life never is."

Jim silently shook his head. "I know, but I want more for you." He paused as he saw the look of anguish in her eyes. "Honey, I'm going to be bluntly honest; I know, and you know it too, that you need cock. We've made love too many times over the years for me not to be aware how much you love having a nice hard cock way up inside you. Trust me, I know what that amazing body of yours can do with one, how much cum you can coax out of any hard cock. You've drained me dry too many times to even remember, but you loved doing it. More than that, there's something inside you that NEEDED to do it, needed to work a hard cock until it gave you every drop of cum that it could." Jim paused, seeing the guilty look of acknowledgement on Cynthia's face. As his words sank in and he saw that understanding look in her eyes, he nodded slowly. "I'm right, aren't I? And don't be afraid to admit it, we're in this together. I love you, and I only want you to be happy."

Cynthia felt herself misting up. It was more than Jim letting her know how much he loved her, it was the fact that he knew what she'd been feeling inside for quite some time now, but she hadn't known how to broach the subject. Yes, she wanted cock, she needed cock. Jim's talented mouth was incredible, but it could never replace those cunt-wrenching climaxes that only a big hard cock could give her. She'd tried dildos and vibrators, but they were poor substitutes for the real thing. She finally spoke, stroking his cheek tenderly as she did. "Yes, you're right. It is different, and I do miss it, I can't deny that. You'd know if I was lying. But you know I'd never go behind your back and cheat on you. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. I just couldn't."

"I know, honey, I know you wouldn't do that. That's why I have a suggestion that I think will make us both happy," Jim continued as he pushed himself up and sat on the bed beside her.

Cynthia propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him, her heavy tits spreading out and settling over the full breadth of her chest, her big nipples pointing temptingly towards him. "What exactly are you saying, Jim? I don't understand."

Jim gave a shrug as a curious smile turned up the corners of his mouth. "How would you like it if I made some arrangements so you could get some cock, no questions asked? No guilt, no worry, just big hard cock to fuck that gorgeous body of yours that I've loved all these years."

Cynthia almost gasped as she listened to what her husband was saying. She never thought in a million years she'd hear words like that come out of his mouth. "Honey, I don't...how...no, this town is too small. I don't know what you have in mind, but I could never bear it if people found out we were doing something like that."

Jim was already shaking his head before she'd even finished talking. "They won't, not with what I have in mind."

He had an impish twinkle in his eye that made Cynthia even more curious. "What exactly are you thinking of? I don't see--"

Jim didn't even let her finish. "We've got our 25th anniversary coming up in two months, right?"

Cynthia tilted her head inquisitively. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"How would you like to go away to an all-inclusive resort for a week for our anniversary? One where I know where you can get as much cock as you need, and nobody around here would ever know."

Cynthia sat bolt upright, her mind racing. "What? Where...you..." She didn't know what she was saying. She was too overwhelmed by what she'd just heard.

"Relax, sweetheart," Jim said as he stroked her shoulder. "I've been looking into this for a couple of weeks now. I wanted it to be a surprise, but I decided we should talk about it first. Trust me, I only want what's best for both of us."

Cynthia was still mystified by the whole idea, never having dreamed something like this was possible. But at the same time, she was already feeling a tweak of excitement deep in that hot juicy spot between her legs. Something Jim had said was already playing over and over again in her brain: "You can get as much cock as you need..." The thought of that was already making her pussy cream.

"Where, where is this place you're talking about?"

"It's in Jamaica."

Cynthia's eyes opened wide, her mind going into overdrive. "Jamaica! You mean..." She couldn't even finish what she was thinking.

With a sly smile on his face, Jim nodded. "Yes, dear, black men. As many black men as you want. Or, more like, as many black men as you NEED." Cynthia continued to look at her husband in astonishment, wondering whether she was dreaming. Jim smiled more broadly at the confused look on her face. "Sweetheart, I know what kind of porn you've been looking at. You left your computer on one day after you'd been looking at Pornhub. I have to admit that I looked at your list of favorites. You know as well as I do that it's nearly all interracial. I also saw some of the stories you've been reading on those erotic story sites, like 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners' and 'The Bride and the Black Bartenders', those were two of the ones I saw on your list of favorites."

Cynthia flushed, knowing she'd been found out. But the quirky smile on Jim's face told her that he didn't mind at all, much to her relief.

"Like I said, sweetheart, I want us to be honest with each other about this. I've been looking at a lot of interracial porn too, and a lot hotwife movies and stories, where men share their wives." He paused as Cynthia's surprise showed on her face. "I have to admit and, again, to be totally honest, I got really turned on by the idea of seeing you with other men, especially well-hung black men."

Cynthia felt herself flush as blood rushed to her face. Her husband had just said he'd like to see her fuck black men, well-hung black men, which is what she'd been dreaming about almost non-stop for the last couple of years. Was her dream really about to come true? No, there was no way something like that was going to happen. She shook her head as she looked over at her husband. "Those men won't be interested in a 48-year-old woman like me."

Jim shook his head adamantly. "Who are you kidding, Cyn? Do you know how incredible you look? You could easily pass for at least ten to fifteen years younger, maybe more. And that body, and those spectacular breasts of yours? Trust me, sweetheart, there isn't a man alive who wouldn't be interested in fucking you."

Cynthia felt a wave of pride wash over her. She was 5'-7" tall and had always had a full figure, voluptuous and curvy, which most women her age had let get out of control, letting those plump touchable curves turn to fat. But not Cynthia. She'd been going to the gym regularly for years now, and it had kept her body looking years younger. She knew when she looked in the mirror that Jim was right about that. Maybe it was just genetics, but whatever it was, she knew she looked far younger than most 48-year-old women. She'd gained a bit of weight up top lately, having to go from an E cup to her current bra size, 38F, but she knew most men wouldn't have a problem with that. Since she'd started to develop as a young girl, she'd always surpassed all of her classmates when it came to the size of their breasts. She quickly left all the rest behind, her tits quickly becoming more and more massive as those teenage years went by. It wasn't hard to notice how interested all the boys were in her development, their eyes blatantly roaming over her tremendous set of tits, with many of them doing double-takes as she walked by, their eyes sproinging out of their heads like a cartoon.

As a budding teenager, Cynthia noticed that her lush young body was getting just as much attention from older men as well, including her teachers and friends of her parents. Compared to the boys her own age, most of these older men were just a little more circumspect when it came to their open-mouthed ogling of her, but she still noticed how much attention her huge tits got from everyone who came within a stone's throw of her. She had to admit she loved the attention, dressing in tight sweaters or low-cut tops which accentuated her spectacular breasts, giving teasing glimpses of velvety-soft tit-flesh that she knew had the boys', and men's, cocks standing at attention. Yes, her breasts were definitely her best feature, and they were still as big, round, and heavy as they had been all those years ago. And lately, even bigger still. But they hadn't become saggy, like many women she saw at the gym. They were massive by comparison to every other woman she knew, but they still rode high and full on her chest, with just the perfect amount of natural settling when she released them from her bra, the full mounds spreading slightly down and out to each side beautifully.

Speaking of bras, ever since she was a young girl, she'd always had to wear heavily-wired support bras. There was no way she could pick anything dainty off the shelf, like her girlfriends did, and get the support she needed. She was happy that later in life, and nowadays, she was able to get pretty bras that she cherished, intricately delicate and feminine, but still with the heavily-wired structure and support she needed. Those modern-day bras were gorgeous, and provided the lift and support that made her huge tits even more mouth-watering. She could fill out a sweater like nobody else, and all of her tops were chosen to fit snugly.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers
12