Cyn's Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Busty Cyn gets to swallow as much sperm as she can handle.
7.9k words
4.51
24.8k
45
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

CHAPTER THREE

A broad smile came over Jim's face. "Hmm, I think that's an excellent idea." He reached for the second phone in the room, the one on his bedside table. He pressed the button for the front desk and put the phone on speaker, so Cynthia could hear what was being said. Within seconds she recognized the voice of the young man who'd checked them in.

"Hello, front desk. Can I help you?"

"Yes, this is Mr. Hunter in room 304."

"Yes sir. Is everything all right with the room, sir?"

"Yes, it's fantastic. Thank you. There's just one thing..." Jim looked down at Cynthia, a look of nervous anticipation on her pretty face.

"Yes sir. What can we do for you?"

"Uh, my wife is having a bit of trouble falling asleep, and she was wondering if she could get another dose of that medicine to help her sleep. You know, like the one Lamont just gave her."

"Of course, sir. No problem, I can have another staff member bring one right up."

Jim noticed Cynthia start to gesture to him, as if she wanted him to cover the phone for a second. "Uh, hang on a second..." He put his hand over the phone and looked at Cynthia questioningly.

"Ask him if I can have a double dose?"

Jim smiled as he nodded to her and then pulled his hand away from the phone. "Yes, my wife says she's feeling really edgy, and she wondered if you'd be able to send up a double dose of that medicine?"

"Absolutely sir. I'll send Anton and Clifford right up to help you with that."

"Great. Just tell them to come right in when they get here."

"Yes sir. Is there anything else we can do for you tonight?"

"Uh, I think that's it, for now anyway."

"Of course, sir. Have a good night. And I hope your wife will be able to sleep well after swallowing her medicine."

As Jim put the phone down, Cynthia was already climbing out of bed. "What are you doing?"

"I just want to put on some lipstick," she replied as she scurried into the bathroom. She returned a couple of minutes later, he lips shining with a covering of brilliant red lipstick. As she walked further into the bedroom, she whipped her hair up in her hands and started fiddling with it.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked.

"I just want to make sure my hair doesn't get in the way," Cynthia answered as she pulled her damp locks into a ponytail and fixed it tightly in place with a white scrunchie. "There, that should do it." She strode directly to the foot of the bed and dropped to her knees on the cocksucker's cushion facing out towards the open space beyond the bed. She glanced over her shoulder at Jim, who had propped himself up on his elbow on the bed. "Honey, you better get in your chair before they get here."

"Oh yeah, of course." Embarrassed by his lack of forethought, Jim scurried out of the bed and took his place in the cuckold's chair. Cynthia could see him look over at her, kneeling on that special cushion, her lips red and glistening with anticipation, just waiting for a big black cock to push its way into her vacuuming mouth. He glanced down at her tits, beautifully encased in the sexy satin chemise, the tiny triangles of material barely able to contain the huge mounds. Cynthia glanced down to see breasts thrusting forward, her cleavage deep and inviting, her bullet-like nipples creating teasing shadows on the front of the chemise.

"Oh my god, honey, your boobs look amazing in that chemise," Jim said. "I'm so glad we bought it. And that lipstick, it's so sexy. I think one look at you and it won't be long before these guys are filling your face with cock."

As Jim's last words came out of his mouth, they heard a gentle knock on the door, followed by the sound of the door opening and closing. They both looked over as two young black men strolled into the room, both of them wearing the same uniform as Lamont, a white golf shirt and beige khaki shorts. Like Lamont, Cynthia couldn't help but notice the significant bulges beneath the shorts on both of them. Both men were tall and fairly slender, with one being an inch or so taller and broader in the shoulders than the other.

"Mister Jim, Miss Cynthia," said the slightly bigger one as he nodded to each of them in turn. "I'm Anton and this is Clifford. I understand Miss Cynthia would like something more to help her sleep?" Both of them gave a knowing smile to Jim and Cynthia as Anton asked his question.

"Yes," Jim answered. "We're both happy that the two of you could come." Jim's choice of word 'come' made all of them chuckle. "Sorry, but yes, she's feeling a little restless after our trip and can't seem to relax. We hope you can give her what she needs to help with that, just like Lamont did."

"That's no problem at all, sir," Anton said as he let his eyes rake over Cynthia's kneeling form. "We're only too happy to help."

By now, both young men were standing right in front of Cynthia, looking down at her kneeling form. Cynthia could see their eyes look first at her pretty face, her mouth an inviting red gash, and then their gazes lowered to her chest. The eyes of both men opened wide as they took in the size of her enormous tits.

"Miss has beautiful breasts," Anton said to Cynthia as he stripped off his shirt and started to undo his shorts.

"Thank you," Cynthia replied instinctively as Clifford followed Anton as they both shucked their shorts as well, tossing them along with their shirts to the side of the room. Cynthia noticed that both of their abdomens were totally shaved, which she had come to love while watching all of that interracial porn. It definitely made their already huge cocks look even bigger, and even more appetizing. She'd often find herself salivating as she'd watched those movies, thinking about how delicious it would be to run her tongue over their shaven groins and up the full length of those anaconda-like shafts. And now, right here, she was going to get that chance. Her pussy was dripping just thinking about it.

Anton and Clifford both left their running shoes and socks on, which Cynthia at first thought was strange, but as they turned and started towards her, she found it wickedly exciting. She knew they were in this room to perform their duties, to let her suck them off, and then be back on their way to do their job. Dump their loads and go. The illicit nastiness of the whole idea made her wetter by the second.

Both young men were already working their cocks as they closed in on her kneeling form. Cynthia gasped as she took in the size of their long rising pricks. Like Lamont, both of them were huge, far bigger than any man she'd had before. She knew that the number of men in her scorecard was low, "but my God, these boys down here are definitely blessed," she thought. Cynthia wondered what the hiring criteria was for getting a job, having been told by Jim that the staff's main priority was seeing to the pleasure and satisfaction of mature white women. As Cynthia looked at those two big cocks getting ready for her lips and mouth to worship, she thought it would be wonderful if she could have the job of interviewing applicants for jobs. Yes, she could spend her time sucking off well-endowed black men like these two all day long, and then come back the next day to test out the next set of recruits. The nastiness of what she was thinking sent another tingling shiver right to her already seeping twat.

Anton stepped in front of her first, with Clifford right at his side, both of them stroking their stiffening cocks, precum now oozing from each wet tip. With her heart pounding with excitement and her taste buds salivating like crazy, Cynthia tipped her head up slightly and opened her mouth, shaping it into an inviting 'O'.

"That's the way, Miss, open wide, we've got some hard black cock for you to suck on," Anton said as he stepped closer and plugged his tumescent prick right into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmphh," Cynthia moaned as her lips closed down on the black invader, the bloated cockhead filling her oral cavity. She couldn't help it as her eyes half-closed in blissful pleasure as she started sucking, swirling her tongue all over the pebbly glans. As she bathed the stiffening ebony member with her flowing spit, she reached forward with each hand, circling each of the two cocks with her slender fingers. The two young men let go with their own hands, giving her free access to their rigid dicks.

"They're so fucking thick," Cynthia thought to herself as she pumped both hands methodically back and forth, her body overwhelmed with rapture as she worked on the two beautiful cocks. She could see their balls, hanging low and heavy in their silky black sacks, and she knew they were loaded with cum for her, thick white semen, chock full of sperm to satisfy a hunger that she didn't know had lingered within her for all these years. She wanted that cum, wanted it bad, wanted to feel it shoot into her mouth, fill it with their pure essence, feel that load of masculine seed slide luxuriously down her throat, to the place where it belonged.

"Jesus, is she ever good," Anton said to Clifford as he pulled his surging prick out of Cynthia's mouth with an audible 'POP!'

Clifford was quick to take his friend's place, angling his body slightly as Cynthia used her pumping hand to pull the flared purple knob of his cock to her mouth, her lips slipping over the thick coronal ridge as she spewed a load of saliva onto his rearing prick as well. The salacious sounds of her ardent cocksucking filled the room, the sloppy wet noise of smacking lips and working tongue making the whole scenario that much more erotic for all of them.

"Ohhmmm..."

As Cynthia moaned with pleasure, Clifford and Anton exchanged a knowing look. Cynthia was hoping that they were thinking they had a grade-A cocksucker here, a mature white woman who could suck with the best of them. She quickly switched back to Anton, her lips driving further down his upright shaft as her hands jerked vigorously back and forth. Spit was flying every which way as she worked on one raging cock for a minute or two, and then moved back to the other, her ponytail flipping from side to side. Her big tits were getting splattered with the frothy goo dripping off the shafts of their veiny cocks as her head bobbed enthusiastically up and down on their throbbing erections.

Much faster than either young man had anticipated, Cynthia had them ready to pop. Cynthia went at them enthusiastically, using all her expertise, their long thick pricks as hard as steel under her ardent cocksucking. This was a wet, messy blowjob, and to Cynthia, it seemed they were loving it as much as she was.

"Okay, Miss," Anton finally said after he got a knowing nod from Clifford, "we're getting close. Lay your head back on the edge of the bed and we'll fill that mouth for you with some nice thick gravy."

Half disappointed that she'd have to stop sucking, but even more excited that she was going to get more cum, Cynthia slipped her lips off Clifford's thrusting erection and sat back on her heels against the edge of the bed. She leaned her head back, the edge of the bed at the perfect height where it met her shoulders. With their big black mitts vigorously stroking their raging cocks, Anton and Clifford stepped forward on each side of her. Each man put one foot up on the bed next to her head while keeping the other foot on the floor. With their hands pumping rhythmically back and forth, they moved closer, their dripping cockheads pointed right at her face.

"Oh my God, this is going to be like something out of one of those movies," Cynthia thought as she looked up at those two monstrous clubs, the engorged crowns pointed right at her mouth, the tips drooling with both precum and gobs of her saliva. She could tell that these two had done this before. They seemed to work in a synchronised rhythm, both of them placed in the identical position on each side of her, their beautiful young bodies looming over her dominantly, their hands stroking their big black cocks furtively, ready to give her exactly what she wanted, a mouthful of thick creamy cum.

"Open wide, Miss," Anton said, "it's time for us to feed you."

Cynthia didn't hesitate as she opened her mouth wide, her red lips parting lewdly in invitation.

Anton nodded to Clifford, who quickly nodded back. They both inched slightly closer, their massive cockheads almost touching as they vigorously stroked their long black cocks. Anton came first, a thick white rope of cum rocketing forth and right into Cynthia's wide open mouth. A second rope followed the first, some of it plowing into the first big wad pooling in her mouth while some of it caromed off her full bottom lip and ran across her far cheek.

Clifford was next, letting out an animalistic groan as he started to come. A long white ribbon rocketed forth, splashing into her mouth from the other side. He kept pumping, with a second, and then a third thick silvery strand of semen rifling right into her mouth.

With both young men dumping their loads into her mouth, Cynthia felt herself start to climax, a startling sensation that started high up inside her steaming cunt and burst like an atomic bomb to every nerve ending of her body. She was trembling and shaking as they kept jerking off towards her, errant strands and gobs of spunk now peppering her face all around her open mouth. She could feel her mouth overflowing as they both continued to unload, totally flooding her mouth with cum. She hadn't believed how much Lamont had doused her with, but these two guys were just the same, spewing torrents of semen into her welcoming mouth. Not wanting to lose any of it, she quickly closed her mouth and swallowed. The luxurious sensation of feeling that warm viscous seed slide down her throat had her moaning in pure bliss once more. She could feel their spunk hitting her on her face, so she quickly opened her mouth again, giving them an inviting target. They both leaned closer, pumping out wad after wad of sizzling spunk into her welcoming mouth. They kept jerking those spitting rods, the tips of their dicks sometimes touching as they spewed the final drops of pearly man-juice between her wet red lips.

Blissfully satisfied, the two young men sat back, their hands continuing to slowly stroke their heavy cocks as they looked down at the sexy older woman, her eyes glassy with wanton contentment. She swallowed again, and then again, mewling and purring as their two massive loads combined to make its way into her stomach.

"This one's really hungry," Anton said as he looked up and made eye contact with Clifford. "Let's make sure she gets it all."

Without another word being spoken, the two of them moved closer to her face. With their hands wrapped around their sturdy black cocks, they pushed the bloated heads across her face, snowplowing the gobs and ribbons of cum clinging to her skin right into her open mouth. Cynthia eagerly accepted the gift, letting the semen gather in another pool on her tongue before swallowing. When all that was left on her face was some glistening residue, each young man stuffed his cock between her red lips, letting her suck out the last tasty morsels of cum seeping from the tips. When she had it all, they both sat back once more, but still with their hands idly stroking their half-hard members.

"Oh fuck, that was incredible." All three on the bed looked over as Jim spoke. Cynthia was happy to see that Jim had another fistful of white jizz. He had come again from watching her with the two young men. His face was flushed and he looked blissfully happy.

"Is Miss more relaxed now, or is she still feeling restless?" Anton asked as he looked down at Cynthia's pretty face, his lips turned up in coy smile.

His words left Cynthia dizzy with excitement. Did he really mean what she thought he meant? She looked up at Anton, then over to Clifford, and then back to Anton again. Both men had been smiling lewdly. "You mean, you mean you can both go again after we just...?"

"Of course," Anton instantly replied. "Feeding a beautiful woman like you as much as you need is never a problem for anyone here at Toros Infinitos."

Cynthia was thrilled by what she was hearing and, again, sucking off both of them had only whetted her appetite for more. She knew she'd be getting fucked many times on this vacation, but right now, her lustful need to suck black cock was the desire she wanted satisfied most. The fucking could come later. "Yes, I am still feeling pretty jittery, so if you each could give me just a bit more of that sleeping medicine, I'd love it, if that's okay?"

Both young men smiled, their stroking hands already starting to work more diligently on their long heavy members. "It would be our pleasure, Miss," Anton replied. "But do you mind if I make a suggestion?"

"No, not at all," Cynthia eagerly replied, wondering what he had in mind. Whatever it was, as long as she got to suck on those two beautiful cocks some more, she was all for it.

"I assume your husband eats your pussy, yes Miss?"

"Yes, of course," Cynthia said as she glanced over at Jim, who was anxiously watching.

"Then I think Miss might like it if we positioned you at the top of the bed, propped up on some pillows against the headboard. That way, your husband could get between your legs and service you while Clifford and I take turns straddling you and fucking your face."

"Oh fuck," Cynthia muttered under her breath as she pictured the lurid scenario. Her heart started beating faster again, picturing these two black studs assaulting her willing mouth.

"And then," Anton continued as he saw the wanton interest in Cynthia's eyes, "depending on what Miss would like, we could come in your mouth, on your face, on your beautiful tits, or wherever you'd like."

"Oh man..." The three on the bed looked over as Jim's voice, quivering with arousal, reached them.

"Which one of those would you like, honey?" Cynthia asked, seeing that Jim was just as excited as she was.

"If they could come on your tits, that would be perfect."

"Okay then," Cynthia said as she pushed herself up off the floor and onto the bed.

Anton and Clifford shifted off the bed and went to each side, grabbing a few of the numerous pillows on the bed and stacking them against the headboard. Once again, Cynthia could tell this wasn't the first time these two had done this kind of thing. Knowing it was common practice here, and that many older white women just like her had undergone the same treatment, just seemed to make it more exciting for her. Cynthia's gaze zeroed in on their sizable members as they placed the pillows in a stack, their long heavy cocks hanging out at about half-mast. She hoped that once they started plowing those black dicks between her soft red lips, they'd be hard again in no time. She couldn't wait.

Cynthia crawled up on the bed and reclined on her back on the mound of pillows, her head well up against the headboard as Anton helped her into the position he had in mind. Knowing what they'd be doing, the two porters took off their socks and shoes this time, not wanting to mark up the bed. When they were both ready, they scrambled onto the bed and kneeled on either side of Cynthia's propped-up form.

"That's perfect, Miss. Now just bring your knees up and let your legs roll apart. Do it nice and slow, please."

Cynthia did as Anton asked, provocatively drawing her knees up. She could see the boys looking down at her with smiling faces, their gaze intent on her full thighs as she slowly let her legs roll open, the soft skin of her smooth inner thighs coming into view. Her chemise slid higher, gathering at the top of her full thighs, giving them a teasing glimpse of her shaven pussy, her warm mound glistening with her flowing juices. Their cocks were on the rise once more as they looked down at her lewd display, so she enthusiastically continued, bringing her knees up even higher and then slowly letting her full creamy thighs fall further open to each side, totally exposing herself to their view.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers