Cynthia and Katie Start Dating

Story Info
Hot lesbian sex and anal play.
9.6k words
4.67
13.6k
13

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to come with you?" Cynthia asked.

Katie looked at the floor, her lank, brown hair hung in her face. "No."

"I can help you, Katie-bear," Cynthia told her.

"I have to do this myself."

Cynthia sighed in resignation. "You're amazing. You're a fucking warrior. Like one of those Roman goddesses. Like Aphrodite or something."

"She was Greek," Katie mumbled.

"What?"

"She was Greek. The goddess of love and beauty. A powerful Roman goddess would be someone like Juno, queen of the gods."

"Whatever. The point is that you're super strong."

"I don't feel very strong."

"You are! You're, like, the strongest person I know! How long did you keep your secret love for 'moi' locked away inside? And you still acted like everything was fine?" Cynthia explained. "How much strength did that take? You're like Super Girl!"

"Yeah...," Katie said.

"Come here!" Cynthia grabbed Katie is a big bear hug. And despite her dread, a tiny smile formed on Katie's lips as she took some comfort in being nestled against Cynthia's enormous bosom. To Katie, it felt like Cynthia was somehow transferring some of her own strength into Katie.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?"

Katie took a deep breath and mumbled into Cynthia's right breast, "No. I'm fine."

"You're always fine," Cynthia said sarcastically. "I can wait outside with the engine running. I could be your getaway car...?"

"No. But I probably will need you to pick me up when they kick me out of the house."

"They're not going to kick you out of the house, honey!" Cynthia reassured her. "I've known them my entire life. They're cool." Then, after a little thought, "Well, maybe not 'cool,' but they won't throw you out of the house. They love you. They'll understand."

Katie said nothing.

"Now, go home, my little lesbian lover, and tell your parents you're a homo!"

A sad chuckle came out of Katie.

"There's my Katie-bear! Now, let's go get 'em." And Cynthia slapped Katie's ass.

Sitting in the driveway, Cynthia once again asked Katie, "Do you want me to come in with you? You know, for moral support?"

"No."

"Okay," Cynthia said. They sat there for another minute before Cynthia continued, "Well, I guess I'm going to be the meanie, here, Katie. Get the fuck out of my car and go tell your parents."

Katie took one last shuddering breath and opened the passenger door.

"No kiss?"

"No," Katie said as she got out of the car.

Although she was worried about her friend and wanted nothing more than to whisk her away to live a life of happiness and joy, Cynthia understood and simply said, "I love you, Katie."

Katie gave her a weak smile and closed the car door.

Cynthia watched her trudge up the walkway, open the front door, and go inside. Katie's eyes never left the ground immediately in front of her sneakers. After a moment, Cynthia reluctantly drove away.

Katie walked into the living room and her mom looked up from her knitting.

"Katie, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Mom and dad... Can we talk?"

"Of course, honey," her mom told her. "What's wrong?"

Katie sat on the footstool facing her mom and dad and burst into tears. Katie's mom reached out and took one of her hands, but Katie just pulled it away.

Her parents had known their only child for over eighteen years and knew enough to just let her cry.

After a few minutes, the crying had subsided to just a few, intermittent trembles.

"What's wrong, Katie?" her father asked.

Katie looked up at her parents and with a quivering voice said, "I'm gay," and immediately burst into fresh tears.

Her parents looked at each other for a moment and then her father spoke, again. "We know. And it's alright. We love you."

Looking at them through her tears, Katie asked, "You knew?"

"Well, we didn't know, honey, but we figured as much," her mom said and took her hand, again. This time Katie didn't pull away.

"And...," Katie tried to force the words out. "And... You don't hate me?"

"No!" both parents immediately told her.

"Of course not! We love you," her father said while her mother got up and hugged their daughter and Katie hugged her back.

"So, how did it go?" Cynthia asked when Katie called her a little while later.

"A lot better than expected."

"Are you homeless?"

"No. They knew."

"Katie-bear, as much as you thought you were keeping it a secret, we all knew you were a lezzie." Then Cynthia added, "Well, everyone except Frey. For a smart girl, sometimes she can be so clueless."

Katie laughed and it was a sound that they both needed to hear.

"Hey, I'll pick you up in twenty," Cynthia said.

"See you then. I'm going to go tell my parents about us."

"Oooh!" Cynthia said. "Should I show up in work boots and an oversized flannel shirt?"

Katie laughed again.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Katie asked Cynthia. Her best friend, Cynthia. Her brand new girlfriend, Cynthia. It still seemed so unreal to her. "I mean, we've been best friends forever. It's not like we need to get to know each other."

Cynthia thought for a moment. "But don't we?"

"Yeah... Yeah... I guess you're right."

"Besides," Cynthia added, "What kind of girl do you think I am? Before you bed me, you'll need to wine and dine me."

Katie blushed and looked down quickly.

"You are so fucking cute, Katie-bear. You know that?"

"No."

Frowning, Cynthia replied, "Of course you don't. And that makes you even cuter."

Cynthia took Katie's delicately slim hand in her own and asked, "So, where are you taking me for our first date, honey?"

"I was thinking 'La Fille Rondelette.' I know how much you love that place."

"Ohh...," Cynthia moaned and closed her eyes. "I do love French food!" She smiled. "Mmm... But it's so rich and fattening... Not that I care that much, obviously." And she patted her little belly.

"You're not fat." Then Katie got a little glint in her eyes that, over the years, Cynthia would grow to adore, and added, "You're pleasantly plump."

"Hey!" Cynthia playfully punched Katie's arm. "Is that how you talk to your new girlfriend?"

Now, it was Katie's turn to close her eyes and moan. "Ohh... That sounds so wonderful. 'Girlfriend.' Wow!"

"Well, get used to it." And she hugged her friend harder than usual. No longer a "best friend hug," but a "girlfriend hug," now. Katie loved the feeling of Cynthia's huge boobs pressed against her much smaller ones. She could feel her nipples harden and vagina start to tingle as she melted into her friend's embrace.

"I know how much you love my tits."

"Oh, I do!" Katie snuggled her head deeper into her friend's ample cleavage. Just then Cynthia's stomach rumbled.

"Well, there's the dinner bell!" Cynthia exclaimed. "Take me out, darling!"

As usual, dinner at "La Fille Rondelette" was incredible. After a lifetime of friendship, the girls surprised themselves with how easily they fell into their girlfriend roles. They had both been a little apprehensive with how their relationship was changing, but being actual girlfriends just seemed natural for them.

At the end of dinner, Cynthia leaned back, stretched, and stifled a small burp with the back of her hand. "Oh, excuse me. Wow. That was great. I am stuffed."

"So, no dessert?" Katie asked.

Cynthia held her stomach. "Oof. I couldn't eat another bite," before quickly smiling and adding, "But, yes! Dessert, please!"

Katie smiled, too. She loved seeing Cynthia happy. She always had. Katie just hoped that she was enough to keep her new girlfriend happy.

A plate of pastries were delivered to their table a few minutes later. Cynthia looked at them, flaky, sweet, and decadent. "Oh, I think I spoke too soon. I don't know if I can eat any more. But I want to, at least, taste them all!" She continued looking at them, then tried to lean forward. "Ooo! That's not going to work." She slumped back heavily in her chair.

Katie quickly got up, grabbed an eclair, and held it for her half-reclining girlfriend. She had quickly transitioned her thoughts of Cynthia from "friend" to "girlfriend," and Katie loved thinking that word.

"What the fuck? Are you feeding me?" Cynthia cried.

Horror-stricken, Katie shrunk back. "I just want you to be happy."

Cynthia lovingly looked at her friend and told her, "I am happy. Happier than I've ever been. I think I've loved you all along. I'm sad that I never saw it before, but thrilled that you did and finally woke me up!"

With misty eyes, Katie looked at Cynthia.

"But for this to work, you have to realize that we're equals. Sure, I'm loud and obnoxious and bossy, but I truly love you and just want you to be happy, Katie-bear."

A small tear escaped one of Katie's eyes and she smiled. "I've always loved when you call me that."

"Where did that nickname come from, anyway?"

"I don't know," Katie said, "But when you say it, it makes me feel so warm inside."

"Then I'll make sure that I say it a lot!" Cynthia told her friend -- her girlfriend -- she corrected herself. "You know what? I have an idea. If you really want to feed me some of these pastries, let's get them boxed up and go to my place. And that will give me a bit of time to digest some of that dinner. And if you really insist on waiting on me hand and foot, then I'll allow it!" With a wink, adding, "Katie-bear."

When they got to Cynthia's apartment, she told her friend, "Katie, hun, I need to get into something more comfortable. These fucking pants are killing me."

Old habits die hard and Katie immediately went into "please everyone" mode. "Can I get you anything? Do you need any help?"

"Well, if you insist," Cynthia grinned before adding, "Hey! Are you just trying to get me out of my pants!"

Turning bright red, Katie looked at the floor.

"Just kidding. Just kidding. But, yes, a little help would be great."

A few minutes later, Cynthia was sprawled out on the couch in an old T-shirt and pair of baggy boxer shorts.

"Oh, man! That feels better. My fat tummy can breathe, now."

"Your stomach's not fat," Katie commented.

"No. Luckily, somehow, I do actually have a waist. A little less of a waist right now... But by tomorrow all this," Cynthia gently patted her stomach, "Will, be tits and ass."

Katie looked at her girlfriend's rolling breasts, now unrestrained by her constricting bra. "Fine with me!"

"See, there's a disgusting pig in there, somewhere," Cynthia said. "I'm surprised you didn't try anything while getting me changed."

Worriedly, Katie answered, "Was I supposed to? Is that what you wanted?"

"Stop it! I'm joking!" Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Now, about those pastries...?"

Katie brought the take-out box over to the couch and sat down. Wordlessly, Cynthia opened her mouth. Katie chose the eclair, again, and brought it to her girlfriend's waiting lips.

"Of course you chose the most phallic pastry in the world!" And before Katie could even react, added, "Come on," and opened her mouth, again.

"Mmf! This is so delicious!" Cynthia exclaimed with her mouth full before realizing that some crumbs had fallen onto her shirt. Her braless tits were stretching the front of it out into a convenient shelf. "Oh! I'm making a mess."

Cynthia wiped at some of the crumbs, but only succeeded in smearing chocolate on the shirt. "Ugh. That'll stain."

Innocently, Katie asked, "Do you want me to take your shirt off?"

"Ah! You're smooth," Cynthia commented. "And fast."

"No... I...," Katie turned bright red and stammered.

"Katie-bear, it's okay." Cynthia told her. "But you know what you can do?" Cynthia continued as she pulled the waistband of her boxers down and the hem of her shirt up, "Rub my belly a little?"

Katie looked at her girlfriend's exposed stomach. Over the years, she had seen Cynthia naked more than a few times, but this was different.

So, so very different.

The boxers were pulled far enough down that a few thin wisps of blonde pubic hair were visible. Katie stared at them. She wondered what her new girlfriend's vagina looked like up close. Cynthia always called it her pussy. But what was it like? Katie wondered how it would feel under her probing fingers. She wanted to slide her hand down Cynthia's belly, feeling the silky hair under her hand as her fingers found their way downward. She wanted to gently part the lips and run her fingers over the soft folds of her girlfriend's vagina. "Pussy," she corrected herself.

Katie could feel her own vagina -- pussy -- becoming wet.

She continued thinking about exploring further down Cynthia's pussy. Rubbing her clit. Finally pushing a finger into her best friend. What would it feel like? Katie wondered if it would feel like her own. Would it smell like her own? Would it taste like her own pussy?

Suddenly, Cynthia interrupted her daydream. "Hey! Don't worry. You'll get there." She smiled. "I'm pretty much a sure thing."

Katie instantly turned crimson. She was so embarrassed that her ears burned.

"But first," Cynthia continued, "This belly ain't gonna rub itself." Cynthia gingerly patted her belly.

Thirty minutes later, almost all of the pastries had found their way into Cynthia's overstuffed belly. She was so full that they had to stop. "Oh, my goodness! That was soooo good." She looked at Katie. "Best first date dinner ever."

Cynthia let out a small burp followed by a groan.

Katie sat up straight and smiled down at Cynthia, who had slowly slouched further into the couch.

"I'm so glad that you liked it."

"Loved it," corrected Cynthia with a small hiccup. "Now, help me up. Let's go to bed and start the second part of our first date."

With a little pulling and grunting, the two girls got Cynthia upright. She stood slightly swaying with the extra weight she was carrying in front of her. Her back arched from the pull of her overstuffed belly and this caused her ass to stick out a little further than it normally did and her tits to push up and forward a little extra.

Katie surveyed Cynthia's freshly stuffed body and felt a flutter in her heart and a burning in her pussy. Katie thought Cynthia just glowed. Her belly was so round and smooth and tight while her tits and ass were still so soft and cuddly.

Cynthia raised her arms in a stretch and let out a loud burp that shook her protruding belly and almost caused her to lose her balance. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Excuse me, again! Let's get me upstairs. I need to lie down or I'm going to fall over."

Katie led the way with Cynthia slowly struggling up the steps, her hand tightly gripping the handrail. She had to pause a couple of times to catch her breath and let out a few small burps, but she finally reached the top of the stairs.

"Ugh! I have never been this stuffed, Katie-bear."

Katie carefully put an arm around her girlfriend's expanded waist, feeling the warm, tight flesh, and guided her down the hall to her bedroom.

Cynthia turned on the light and walked over to the bed. Well, not quite a walk. But not quite a waddle. Yet. Waddling would come later.

She carefully laid herself down and then turned her head to Katie. "So, where should we start? You're the lifelong lesbian. I'm still new to this whole thing."

This was the moment that Katie had dreamed about for years. She couldn't believe that it was happening.

Finally!

"Uh, your boobs, please?"

"First, if you're going to really hang with me, you gotta call them tits. And second, don't be so damn polite about it. If you wanna suck my tits, just suck my damn tits." Cynthia paused, looking at Katie. "Well, do you wanna suck on 'em?"

"Yes."

"Then come on over here," Cynthia patted the bed next to her. "And I am going to apologize up front. I'm not gonna be a lot of help, here. I ate too much and I can barely move. But I'll make it up to you next time, I promise, Katie-bear."

"That's fine." Katie sat down. Then paused. "Actually, I have fantasized about your boobs -- sorry, tits -- for so long. This is so amazing. In my fantasy, you're lying in bed and you just let me touch and lick and fondle and suck on your boobs -- tits, sorry -- and nipples and you just let me do whatever I want to them. So, you don't have to lift a finger at all. I'll do everything."

"Well, here's to fulfilling all of our fantasies!"

Katie smiled so wide it almost hurt.

Carefully pulling Cynthia's T-shirt up trying her best not to jostle her overstuffed belly, Katie gazed at her tits. She had seen them before, of course, but now she was seeing them for the very first time as Cynthia's girlfriend. She didn't feel like she had to steal quick, secretive glances anymore. She could rightfully look at them, now. She could openly lust after them, now.

The pale skin had an almost golden glow. Katie stared at the gentle slope of the sides. The thin, faint blue veins spidering across her breasts all seemed to draw attention to her nipples. Her nipples were hard and rounded and plump with large, slightly oval areolas surrounding them. Their dark pink color was a stark contrast to the light skin surrounding them.

Katie placed shaky fingers under one tit, slowly lifting it. Feeling the heft of it in her hand. Just staring at it. Almost unable to bring her fantasy to life.

Lying back with her head propped up on two pillows, Cynthia watched her friend with great interest. And not a small amount of love. Although she did want to get this show on the road, her own pussy had been on fire since the first bite of dinner and was in desperate need of attention, Cynthia wanted Katie to go at her own pace and enjoy her fantasy come true.

After a few more moments, Katie lowered her head and tentatively touched the tip on one of Cynthia's nipples with the tip of her own tongue. Instantly, Cynthia gasped and inhaled causing her nipple to press against Katie's tongue. This thrilled Katie. To realize that their first sexual touch might mean as much to Cynthia as it meant to her was just overwhelming.

Katie felt an electric jolt when Cynthia gently placed a hand against her lower back. The electric jolt seemed to shoot from her back to her tongue and down to her dripping pussy all at once. Katie pushed Cynthia's breast up and sucked the entire nipple into her mouth. Cynthia moaned with pleasure, feeling electric jolts of her own.

Delicately sucking Cynthia's fat nipple, Katie flicked at it with her tongue while caressing and ever so lightly dragging her fingernails across the bulging side of her tit. Cynthia always thought that she preferred it rough -- hell, she had stuffed a giant cucumber up inside her until it felt like she was going to split in half -- but Katie's sensitive, tender, loving touch was driving her wild.

Behind her closed eyelids, Cynthia's eyes were crossed with sexual exhilaration. "As slow as this is going, how the fuck am I gonna last without losing my mind?" she thought to herself. But she was more than willing to give it a try.

Just then, Katie let go of Cynthia's nipple. Cynthia looked down and saw a small string of clear saliva connecting her strawberry-colored nipple to Katie's thin, pale lips. It just hung there for a moment, then was gone. Katie licked her lips and Cynthia didn't think she had ever seen anything sexier in her life, and she had watched a lot of porn!

Catching her breath, Katie's lips parted and the tiniest tip of her tongue showed. She started to bend back down, when Cynthia asked, "Hey, honey?"

Without straightening up, Katie turned to look at her. "Yes?" A wisp of Katie's straight, brown hair floated down and brushed against Cynthia's sensitive nipple causing her to sudder.

"Would you take your shirt off?"

In an instant, Katie had pulled it up and over her head. She sat there holding it bunched up on her lap.

Cynthia looked at her girlfriend's upper body. Slim. Her skin was smooth, but darker-toned than her own. Narrow shoulders. Thin but strong arms. Athletic due to almost fifteen years in competitive gymnastics. Skinny but not boney in the least. Slender. As she sat there, her body exuded a calm grace.