Cynthia’s Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
The back story: two people met & fell in love.
7.3k words
4.35
2.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.

It was in nineteen sixty-nine the then eighteen-year-old Cynthia Brown was a freshman at a large northeastern college. She was in Business Administration with a focus on accounting. It was the second semester when she met Bryan Owens, he was a freshman in a few of her classes. Bryan was in ROTC.

His interest in the young woman happened when Bryan was on his way to class in his first semester when he spotted this young woman with golden hair. She had her books in her arm. The beautiful woman had large breasts, blue eyes that sparkled. She had a red dress on that went just below her knees. His first impression of the golden-haired beauty was, she's classy but shy. Her figure accented her breast. There was a halo around her as she walked by oblivious to the young man as he took in her innocent beauty. For the rest of the first semester, he worshiped her beauty from afar as he figured she was out of his league.

What Bryan did not know about Cynthia; she was the ugly duckling of her class until the summer before she entered college. That's when she turned into the beautiful woman he saw. Her breast became thirty-six C with twenty-six, thirty-eight figure. She was the object of jokes throughout k through twelfth grade. Both girls and boys ridiculed her. Cynthia didn't pay any attention to the bullies, she immersed herself in her studies, donated her time to good causes in the area, and obtained four-point-O marks in high school. She graduated at the head of her class and received a full scholarship.

The second semester Bryan had three classes with Cynthia it took Bryan two weeks to find the courage to talk to the young woman. In one of the classes he purposely sat next to her; Bryan found Cynthia delightful, smart, although shy.

They realized they lived close to each other all their lives, about twenty miles apart. The two young people became friends. They had common interests, from books to music. Cynthia and Bryan became a couple by the end of the year. That summer Cynthia and Bryan spent weekends together at Bryan's house or Cynthia's house in separate bedrooms of course. Both sets of parents loved the young person their offspring spent time with. Bryan was restricted to the waist up on his girlfriend's body as they made out. Cynthia had a delicious scent when aroused and was the cause of Bryan's blue balls many nights. He persisted because he knew she was worth the wait.

Toward the end of the summer her mother brought Cynthia to have her first GYN exam. The exam embarrassed the young woman when the doctor examined her breasts. She had tears in her eyes when the doctor told her to put her feet in the stirrups, she kept her knees together and the doctor had to pry her legs open to give her the internal. That was until she dreamed that Bryan had his fingers in her box as the doctor examined her. This calmed her and then excited her when the doctor explored her virginal vagina. She was on the verge of an orgasm, but the doctor finished the exam too soon. She was disappointed and frustrated.

After her doctor's visit that day Cynthia was horny and became bolder, she explored her man's woman pleaser, as they made out, she uncovered his man meat, and manually got him off for the first time. "It's so big, how will he get that thing in me? Will it hurt or will I like it?" She thought as he blew his load into a tissue, it got on her hand. "Eeuuu that's sticky!" She thought as she wiped the cum off her hand.

"AAAAHHHH, that felt so good, thanks' Cindy." Bryan exclaimed breathlessly, as he returned the favor.

Cynthia was so excited with the erotic pleasure she gave her man and the heated make-out session that she let him rub her pussy over her panties. It was enough to give her some pleasure, but she didn't cum. "OOOOHHHH so good" She mumbled, as Bryan had his tongue down her throat.

That was the way it went for the rest of the summer they fumbled through their make-out sessions as they learned about each other's body.

Both Bryan and Cynthia had jobs which was a prerequisite to keep their scholarships. Bryan was in ROTC, and he worked at the airport Air National Guard unit a couple of days a week. He helped with the maintenance of the helicopter air wing. He had the privilege to fly in Huey's as an observer. Cynthia on the other hand worked in the college office in the accounts payable on a temporary basis until they found a replacement for the woman who retired.

Cynthia although shy, was over the moon with the attention Bryan lavished on her.

The second year they had the option to live in one of the townhouses on campus. They coupled together with Eric and Cheri. Al and Vicky. The group cohabitated in a six bed three bath condominium on campus, with a communal area and kitchen. The young men were in ROTC with Bryan. Cheri and Vicky didn't know what they wanted to do, so they took studies they could transfer to their chosen profession when they decided.

It was October of the first semester of the second year that Cynthia and Bryan became intimate. It was a Friday night they were the first back from the fall festival dance. They had separate rooms but shared a bathroom in the condo. The couple started in the common room with light petting, until Eric and Cheri came home. Bryan and Cynthia ended up in Bryan's bedroom.

To this point Cynthia had let Bryan play with her breasts under her blouse many times, but he was forbidden access to her honey pot on most occasions. Only after she got on the pill, did she let him rub her kitty over her panties. It took her all the first year and at her mother's urging for her to get the courage for her first well woman exam the summer between her first and second year along with a prescription for the pill.

Cynthia was on the pill a couple of months when Bryan broke her cherry. Bryan started at her forehead, lips, and neck, kissed his beloved Cynthia, as he unbuttoned her blouse. He kissed her exposed flesh as he uncovered her body.

"Oh, I love you, Bryan." She moaned passionately.

Bryan knew he was on the right track as he stopped to give her a heartfelt. "I love you also Cindy." He continued his travel in the exploration of Cindy's body as he French kissed her, and for the first time with the lights on. Bryan uncovered her breasts. They took his breath away to see her beautiful breasts for the first time. "You are beautiful." He groaned as he played with one breast and sucked the nipple on the other. He gave them attention for over a half hour before he continued down. "I need to go slow; I need to go slow." He repeated in his mind as he revealed and worshiped his lady's body. He had such a boner he thought he would rip his pants.

She mewed constantly while he worshipped her breasts. "OH-OH, AH-AH." As Cindy pushed her body up to get more of her breast in her man's mouth.

As Bryan sucked on her breast he found the side button and zipper of her skirt. He pulled it down, and was surprised that Cindy didn't stop him, but helped him remove the garments. She lifted her bottom off the bed as he pulled her skirt, panties, and pantyhose off together. Removed her shoes and stripped the last of the garments off her lovely body.

When Bryan removed the last vestige of her modesty. He divested himself of his clothes, positioned himself between her legs, stopped, and admired the lovely lady spread out in front of him. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever see!" He babbled as he rubbed his hands over her naked body for the first time.

Bryan purchased gallery magazines, from time to time, to view the hidden treasures between a woman's legs and to let his imagination run wild, unfortunately the pages stuck together after he blew a load of cum on the images in the magazine. They became very expensive for one time use when you're a student!

This was the first time he has seen a naked woman in the flesh. Bryan was just as inexperienced as Cindy and a virgin also. He visually and manually inspected her sex. Bryan pushed his finger in her honeypot, the warm, wet, sensation of his finger sent spasms to his pecker. Her erotic scent intoxicated him. Bryan stopped when he felt her hymen. "She's a virgin!" He thought even though she told him beforehand. Christopher Columbus!

"I love you, Cindy." He moaned in passion as he pushed two fingers in her tight little hole to the obstruction and then back out again. He took care to rub her clit while he, finger fucked her. He looked forward to this day to bond with her. He read stories in Gallery and found as much literature as he could on the subject of sex. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could the first time. He was half Italian and had roamin' hands, which worked to his advantage in this case!

"I Love the intimate feeling you're giving me Bryan." Cynthia moaned as she pushed up to meet Bryan's fingers to make him penetrate her pussy more. "AH-AH-AH Thatttt feellllsss sssooo gooddddd!" Cynthia came for the first time on someone else's hand. Her cum was so intensive she went comatose, she screamed "Oh-OH-OH AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Bryan was worried he hurt her, she had such a fierce reaction to the manual ministrations to her pussy. It took about five minutes before she opened her eyes, reached up pulled him to her, she realized that he was naked and gave him a world class French kiss. She reached between them and pulled his pecker to her box as an indication that she wanted to become a real woman. He took the hint and moved forward he pushed the head of his pecker against the warm, moist lips of her pussy and blew his load. "Ah-Ah-AH." He was nowhere near the fire!

It was advantageous to be young and full of cum. Bryan never lost his erection and pushed into Cindy. He felt her hymen and asked. "Do you want to!" She nodded her head and pulled him in for a kiss as he pushed through to make her a woman. She screamed in pain but that changed to pleasure on the fourth or fifth stroke of his pecker in her box. He blew one load already, so he made up for his hair trigger and fucked her into another orgasm. Cynthia clamped down on his pecker with the internal muscles of her pussy as she came. He pushed in balls deep and went over the edge after he satisfied his lady.

Their internal monologues went something like this:

"I'm a woman now and in love. I understand why my girlfriends talked about sex with excitement. I love the feel of Bryan in me. I am connected with my man emotionally and physically." Cynthia thought with contentment.

"Cindy was worth the wait. I love her so much more presently. She feels so good when I'm in her." Bryan thought with erotic pleasure.

The room was filled with a symphony of the sounds and the scent of the completed sex act. The sheets indicated Cynthia's broken cherry. They laid in each other's arms sated for the time being and more in love now that they have enjoyed the intimate bond that intercourse brings to humans.

It was now Cynthia's turn to look over Bryan's body for the first time, she kissed: his face, his mouth, sucked on his nipples. She kissed down to his man meat and nibbled around it. Cynthia could taste her pussy on his pecker.

"Thatttt feeellsss sooooo goodddddddddd Cindyyy suck onnnn meeee pleaseeeeee." He groaned in pleasure.

This spurred her on: she tentatively took the helmet of his tool in her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop as she had never seen a cock before let alone how to make love to him. Cynthia used the sounds Bryan made to indicate what he liked, and she continued to suck on his cock. When he became fully erect, she jumped on his erection cowgirl style and rode to another orgasm in unison with him.

It was after midnight by now and Cynthia stayed in Bryan's room for the night. Both young people exhausted, but pleasantly so. They spooned in their slumber. Both were very happy.

The sun just came up and Cynthia awoke to the pleasurable sensation of something wet on her clit. She felt a head between her legs. She forgot where she was for a minute and then realize it was Bryan who licked her slit and she came. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy Gaaaddddddddddddddd soooooo goodddddddddd." The surprised woman hollered in orgasm.

They took their first shower together it was a tight fit. You know the old saying: Where there is a will there are many grieving relatives!

No that isn't right where there is a will there's a way.

In the months that ensued after their first sexual encounter Bryan constantly encouraged Cynthia. "I like you to be more outgoing and dress in a fashion that shows your beauty in the best light." Translation: dresses that are sexy, but not slutty, and lingerie only in the townhouse.

It was a slow process, but Cynthia was in love with Bryan, wanted to please him, so with the help of the other ladies in the condo, she dressed as provocatively as he asked. She went from wallflower to the sexy woman on Bryan's arm. They both enjoyed her new persona.

It ended up that Cynthia along with the other two women in the townhouse were in competition to see who could be the most provocative as they lounged in lingerie for their men's benefit. The men took joy to see one or all the woman with their bodies barely covered, tits and pussys on view from time to time.

The three couples weren't into drugs or booze, but the men were in their respective ladies every chance they got. The ladies appreciated the men's worship of their bodies. "One good thing about all the sex is I don't squeak when I walk. I'm cum lubricated." Vicky explained with levity, and all laughed.

It became the norm on Saturday nights to have a fuck fest in the common room. The three couples never swapped partners but watched each other to pick up pointers to make their roll-in-the-hay more fun.

The third year found Cynthia unemployed. The school finally found a replacement for the accountant that retired. She needed another job to keep her scholarship. Cynthia was in a panic she only had a month to find something. Bryan went through the school paper and the poster board to see if he could find anything. The only college certified jobs that the couple could find for Cindy was in the medical department or the art department as models. Bryan figured that Cynthia would be nude if she took either job. To his surprise this excited him. He wanted to share her naked beauty with the world, not only his peers in the townhouse.

"Bryan, what am I going to do I only have a few weeks to find something, or my scholarship will be gone?" Cynthia needed something once a week to keep her scholarship.

He took her hand, looked into her eyes, and said. "There are two jobs your qualified for, pick one of them. I will still love you no matter what you have to do to get your education." He gave her a passionate kiss. "We will keep looking in the meantime to find a more appropriate job for you in the college."

Cynthia didn't want to be an art model, but the couple figured if she was a medical model "I would contribute to future healthcare." The naïve woman thought and when Cynthia explained this to Bryan, he agreed.

On Monday morning and before she lost her nerve she went to the board; of the ten tabs that were there to take if interested in the position only one was removed. The one Cynthia removed from the ad. That should tell anyone that reads the ad you will end up nude in public.

Cynthia went to the room number Two-Two-Seven in the medical arts building of the college. The name on the door was Doctor Carl Emerson MD instructor and coordinator. She went through the door to find a young woman her name tag said 'Carla' at the reception desk

"Can I help you?" She asked gayly.

"I'm (cleared her throat) I'm here a-aaaa-a-bout the mmeeddiiccaall Mmmoodel Job. Myyy name iisss CCCyytthhiiaa B-Brown." She babbled red faced in embarrassment.

"You happen to be in luck the doctor is in his office, Ms. Brown, follow me please." Carla escorted Cindy to the open door in back of reception. "This young lady wants to see you about the job as a medical model, Doc."

"Carla, stay here and shut the door please." Carla sat in the chair in the corner after she shut the door. Good afternoon my name is Doctor Emerson I am the head of the medical department. What is your name."

"I'm Cynthia Brown in my third year of Business Administration." She said red faced.

"Cynthia Brown that's a pretty name." He smiled at her, and she became less apprehensive about her decision to interview for a medical model. "Why do you want to be a medical model?"

"I'm on scholarship and need to have a job at the college to keep it."

"Ah, I understand now. Let me explain what a medical model position requires: you will have four or five students at a time examine you. I will be using you to demonstrate the techniques of exams. That means you will be naked most of the time in class. You'll be totally exposed, and you may know some of the students who examine you." The doctor explained for shock factor as much as a description of her duties. "Now that I have explained the position do you want to continue." The doctor asked with a much warmer tone, as the Doctor hypnotized Cynthia with his eye contact as he explained the exam.

The doctor looked deep into Cynthia's eyes as he waited for her answer. She couldn't look away from his gaze. She took a long time to answer as she stared into his eyes. Cynthia could feel he dared her to become a model. "I would like to try to help you." Cynthia said not really sure she can do this.

The doctor could see the indecision in her eyes even though she said yes. "Carla, could you get the model release form please." Carla left to get the form. "Do you have a boyfriend?" The doctor asked as he didn't want to have trouble if he decides to have Cynthia as a model.

"Yes, I do, but he knows, in fact he showed me this ad and one as a figure model."

"Why did you pick this rather than a figure model? You realize it will be less invasive to be a figure model. None of the artists will be putting their fingers in your vagina." The doctor asked and explained for added shock value to see if he could dissuade the young lady.

"Because I thought at least I could help medical students become good doctors." Was Cynthia's answer.

The doctor could see the Cynthia had good intentions but was naïve. He didn't think it was a good Idea to have her as a medical model without her boyfriend present. "Cynthia I want you to bring your boyfriend with you, if you want to be a model for me." The doctor said as Carla brought in the paperwork to sign. "Fill this out, sign it and bring back the document when you come back."

"Okay Doctor." Cynthia said and put the paper in her purse.

"When can you come back so we can see if you will qualify to be a model. I will call the student scholarship office and tell them you're working in the medical department for the time being, OK?" The doctor said.

"Thank you, Doctor." Cynthia said with relief. " We can be back here on Friday afternoon, as Bryan and I have no classes that afternoon at One P.M."

The doctor looked at his calendar, penciled in Cynthia for One. "Okay I will see you then, thanks for coming to see me." The doctor ended the meeting on a cordial note, but he was concerned that the shy young woman would not be able to be a model. That's why he wanted Bryan in attendance. "He suggested she become a figure model or be examined maybe he wants to see her nude in front of others." The Doctor thought.

Cynthia walked out of the doctor's office as her head spun. "Will Bryan let me be a medical model when I explain what my duties will be? Will I be able to do as asked?" She thought as she walked to her class.

She didn't see Bryan until five at night. "Bryan, can we talk?" Cynthia said as she grabbed his hand and they walked to her room.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12