Cynthia Seduces a Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was stumped here. "Umm, level zero?"

Cynthia mimicked a buzzer: "Ehhh. Wrong." Cynthia hoped he would be wrong. she grabbed the candle and sauntered over to Steve. She angled the candle downwards so just a dab of hot wax would drip on Steve's chest.

"Ouch..." Steve shifted slightly as the wax dribbled down. Cynthia set aside the candle, rested her weight on Steve's thigh, and began to lick the area the wax had landed. The waxy substance juxtaposed strangely with the tender skin of his chest. His "ouch" changed to a moan: "Uhhhh..."

"Never had this done before, huh?" She inquired. Without waiting for a response, she put her mouth over one of his nipples and gently nibbled it. "Nice nipples..." Cynthia remarked. She put her other hand over Steve's other nipple, and squeezed. He *did* have nice nipples. Cynthia could see why men loved playing with a woman's nipples...

"Okay, next question: how does a magnet make electricity?"

"Ummm, when it moves over a wire, it pushes electrical current through the wire?"

"Very goooooood...that's a two-for-one deal." Cynthia sat up from Steve's thigh and took off her heels and bra. Steve's eyes darted immediately to her erect nipples protruding from her pink areolas. If Steve's hands were not restrained, he would doubtlessly have grabbed her breasts (and she would have liked it.)

"Next question: have you ever had a lap dance before?"

Steve had obviously been expecting a physics-based question. With some confusion, he replied honestly: "Umm, no?"

"Correct answer..." Cynthia again rested her weight on Steve, but this time, she began to grind her hips into his. She could feel his raging cock through both his boxer-briefs and her thong...she wanted it so badly. After only a few more rocking motions of her hips, she decided to get a small taste - she reached a hand into boxer-briefs, and pulled his cock out from the slit of his underwear.

With his erection freed, she began to grind against it. Steve's moans grew louder, and she felt her own cheeks beginning to flush even more with desire. "Ooooh, yesssss!!" She purred into his ear. "Do you like your first lap dance?"

"Fuuuuuck...yes...uhhhh."

Cynthia then pulled aside her panties so that the bare skin of her pussy would be grinding against the soft flesh of his shaft. She fought back the overwhelming urge to let one of her rocking motions take his length into her. "Goddamn...you're so wet...Mrs. Patterson...ughhhh..."

"Last...mmmmmm...question..." she moaned, feeling his shaft part her outer lips and push into her inner ones.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes..." he groaned. She stood up from her position, and quickly removed her panties. Standing fully-nude, she stood up on the chair, and placed her wet pussy near Steve's face. Dutifully, he immediately began licking.

"Yesss...just like that..." Cynthia could feel his tongue exploring her. With one hand securing herself on the wall, she took her free hand and began rubbing her clitoris. Between Steve's tongue and her own fingers, she was close to orgasm.

She wasn't ready to orgasm yet. Instead, she peeled away from the wall. With some satisfaction, she noted that Steve's chin glistened in the dim light of the room from pleasuring her. Wordlessly, she knelt down by Steve's feet, and began tugging at his boxer-briefs. When they came off, Steve's erection stood clear-as-day. She grabbed it in one hand, threw the boxer-briefs across the room with the other, and placed her tongue at the base of Steve's testicles. He shifted slightly against his restraints, but seemed to enjoy it.

She then - slowly - trailed her tongue up Steve's balls, to the base of his shaft, and then to the tip of his rock-hard cock. Steve must have enjoyed it, because his head rolled back as she did so. Then, she began darting her tongue over the tip of Steve's cock. "Ooooh...gawwwwd..."

Looking up at Steve's beautiful face from her position, she then plunged the entirety of her mouth over Steve's length. Bobbing back and forth with her head, she placed both of her hands on Steve's inner thighs. She enjoyed watching him caught in the throes of pleasure, his body uncontrollably shuddering against his restraints. "Uuuuuunnnnnn... he moaned. Each movement of her head brought louder and louder moans...

...Until she felt his cock pulsate, and a spurt of his cum hit the roof of her mouth. It happened suddenly. Normally, men give some warning...not that she minded. During his orgasm - and with her mouth still bobbing up and down over his length - she watched his body tense. Each pulsation of his cock brought another wave of salty-sweet cum.

"Oooooh...gawd, I'm sorry...Mrs. Patterson..."

"It's okay." she assured, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "But now you owe me - I haven't gotten mine yet."

"Okay, I'm sorry..." he repeated.

Cynthia got up to remove his restraints. "It's okay! Look, you're gonna fuck the shit out of me here in a second. But you need to promise me something."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Look, we're not going to use a condom. I want to feel your hard dick fill me up, and I want to feel that cum of yours deep in me. But that means as long as we're having our study "sessions", you're to use protection with any of those college girls you mess around with. Can I trust you?"

Rubbing his newly-freed wrists, Steve assured her "I promise."

"Great. I'll bet you're already ready for round two, huh?"

Steve looked down at his erection. It hadn't diminished at all. "Heh. Yeah, I'm ready..."

"Good." Cynthia walked over to the bed and crawled on to it on all fours. She pointed her ass at Steve. "Now come and fuck me - hard. You owe me."

Wordlessly, Steve walked over to bed and placed his cock near her ass. When Cynthia bought the bed, she made sure that it was at a level such that men could comfortably fuck her from behind. She grabbed Steve's cock, and guided it inside her. As Steve's thick cock split her lips and easily slid inside her wetness, her eyes rolled back. She couldn't stop thinking all day about his girth girth filling her, and now it was finally happening.

"Ooooh god...you're so wet..."

"For you...mmmmm...Steve...fuck me..." With her encouragement, Steve grabbed her hips and began powerfully thrusting into her - if not necessarily fast.

"Ooooh...god...yes...faster...unnnnh...harder...deeper..." she moaned. Surely enough, Steve's thrusts became both fast and powerful. The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her was ecstasy. In his powerful thrusts, she could feel his balls swinging and hitting her clitoris. She became aware of his strong hands gripping her hips. To complete her pleasure, she placed her head in the pillow in front of her, reached a free hand between her legs, and began swiping her clitoris back and forth. The fleshy slapping sounds adjoining each thrust of Steve's thrusts was met with her own, stifled moaning.

Her screams of pleasure would have been much louder had the pillow not stifled them. And then, for a moment, the world lost meaning. A powerful orgasm took hold of her. She felt her toes curl, and her moaning was temporarily squelched. She could feel Steve deep in her, stretching her out as her vagina convulsed and massaged it.

Wordlessly, feeling flushed at the end of powerful orgasm, Cynthia pulled away from Steve. She felt his cock slide out of her as she flipped on to her back. Looking up at Steve from her position, she could see that his cock was slimy-wet from her orgasm.

"Stick your fingers in me. Curl your fingers up when you do." Unquestioningly, Steve moved forward and slid the middle two fingers of his right hand into her. He knew what she was going for - he was an instinctual lover. Even without guidance, his fingers were curling up to almost hit her G-spot. To make certain he was hitting it, she shifted her hips. "Ooooh, god, YES". In almost no time at all, an even more-powerful orgasm washed over her.

Cynthia lost control of her body, and writhed to her side. Her legs clamped down over Steve's hand in a death-grip, and her head rolled back. She could not be sure,. but she thought she had squirted all over Steve's hand.

"Holy shit Mrs. Patterson...I didn't know that was real..."

"MMmmm, oh it's real. Did I get you wet?" She asked, as soon as regained control of her body. She noticed that his right hand was indeed glistening in the room's dim light.

Looking down at his arm, he answered her question: "Yeah, you did. It was fucking hot, though!"

"Sorry. Well, okay...there's on last item...I want to feel you cum deep inside me...Can you do that for me Steve?"

Blushed, Steve looked down at her with a grin. "Of course..."

With Steve's sexy weight resting on top of her, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her. As wet as Cynthia was, it slid in effortlessly. With some amusement, Cynthia noted that as Steve's right hand grabbed her hips, she could indeed feel her own wetness covering Steve's hand. No sooner had Steve's head rested adjacent hers, he began his thrusts of passion. Unlike before, Steve's thrusts were immediately powerful, fast, and so, so, deep. So deep, in fact, Cynthia was unsure she could take Steve any deeper...and yet each thrust, she could feel his girth even deeper than before.

Steve's cock had to have been 7 inches. Longer than average, but not crazy...but the girth...it filled her. Cynthia had been craving for that girth to fill her all day, and - in the moment - it was even better than she had anticipated.

"Ooooh, god!! YES! DEEPER!" she moaned in his ear. Her legs wrapped tightly around his body, and her hands clenched to his back. His labored breathing in her ears was musical. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she encouraged Steve with yet more moaning until his moaning suddenly changed - his orgasm was almost upon him.

"Yes...YES! Cum in me! Deep! DEEPER!" With one final, powerful, thrust, Cynthia felt Steve's cock begin to pulsate in her. She felt each spurt of scemen deep inside of her. Finally - exhausted, sweaty, and breathless - Steve rolled over, walked to the chair, and practically fell into it. Cynthia studied him panting on the couch as dribbles of cum began to ooze out of her. Steve's cock was red and veiny - and it shone in in the room's dim lighting.

"God, that may have been even better than the first time!" Cynthia remarked. For his part, Steve said nothing. He simply chuckled and regained his breath. "I told you, I wanted you to learn your physics!" Cynthia laughed as she said it. God, she was so satisfied. Maybe she needed to convince one of the other boys in class to join them next time...she could definitely get used to these young men.

"Look. I'm going to go clean up and shower. You're more than welcome to stay here tonight, but I have to wake up early again for work - as usual." Flashing a devious smile at Steve, Cynthia quipped "Play hard, work hard, as they say."

12