CYOA - Succubus Inquisition Encounter 02

Story Info
Will Athanatos escape or give in to temptation?
6k words
4.87
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
434 Followers

Athanatos room 2

Athanatos kept hold of the door handle and panted for breath. His heart was pounding painfully in his chest. It felt like he was about to explode, fearing that one of the women would rip the door open, pulling him back inside. After a moment of silence, he figured he was safe, for now. Finally, he made it! He escaped the room. Somehow, he knew he had been waking up in there for a long time.

A part of him even wanted to go back. To run into their embraces and lose himself to countless hours of mind wiping pleasure. That's how he knew he was in way over his head. It had taken all his willpower just to leave a single room. Just to wind up... He looked around to find out just where he had made it to.

On one hand he hoped it meant he escaped. Very unlikely though. He knew that, honestly, he did. The monk leaned against the doorframe for a moment to catch his breath. Stuck in a dream but unable to control anything like he normally could. Was this a special part of the dream state? One where the succubus had more control, or even set the rules? Was he trapped in her own personal bubble of the astral plain?

If he was stuck here, what was his body doing back in his world? He roughly remembered facing against a necromancer. So much had happened he didn't know how to handle it all. Over a hundred years he had the gifts given to him by Dragus, the red dragon. And yet, nothing remarkable happened until recently.

When things did happen it just had to be in a horrifying, deadly way. So many lives lost. He couldn't dwell on that now though. He had to escape. Escape without becoming her damn puppet! Taking a deep breath to steel his nerves; he stood up straight and let out the air, examining his surroundings.

He stood in the middle of a hallway, nothing special about it. The walls were constructed by large stone blocks. It verified his suspicions that he was in a castle. He could see an identical door to the one he leaned against, at one end. The flickering firelight from hanging torches hardly reached the other pathway. Leaving it masked in darkness.

Looks like he'll have to decide which way to go. The [[Door he could see]], or venture into the [[dark unknown.]]

~~~~~

Door he could see

The monk stared into the darkness, imagining all types of horrors jumping out at him. Walking blindly into a trap door, plummeting to his death. Could he die here? Would he wake up or would his body die? The mind made things real. He understood that much. Better not risk it.

Athan turned towards the door he could see at the end of the hall. He slowly walked up to it. It appeared sturdy and new, just like everything else. He briefly wondered how Meridiana had so much control over the dream state. It made sense that she could do more than others since it was her hunting ground. But, trapping him? Making it so he couldn't wake up in his body?

None of it made any sense. He found himself questioning everything he believed. The humans in his world were small fry compared to everything. Dragons were real, as were demons. Were there other worlds too? There had to be. What was Meridiana's homeworld like?

<i>Hello there, </i> spoke a hushed feminine voice to his left. It startled him since he was completely out of it, daydreaming.

[[Turn towards the voice]]

This soon since escaping the first room? He didn't like the implications of that. There was no way he would turn, stare into her eyes, get hypnotized, wake up in the bed. Surrounded by beautiful, seductive women... No way!

Not this time!

With determination he placed his hand on the doorknob and [[entered the room]].

~~~~

Turn towards the voice

Athan turned towards the voice at his left and saw a silted window. Outside holding herself up was a gray skinned woman with elongated ears, and purple hair.

"Oh, thank you! I'm so glad I found someone, totally like not under Meridiana's influence," she said with glee. Athan thought she was overcompensating though. As if she wanted him to lower his guard.

"Who are you then?" He asked hesitantly.

"Me? Oh, i'm no one special, just a lowly imp. You can call me Cyiarju," She said with a smile revealing a mouth full of sharp looking teeth.

"Ok, Cliarjo, it's um..."

"Cyiarju, you were like so close handsome."

"Right, um, what do you mean not under her influence? Anyways, forget that... more important. Where are we and how can I get out?"

"She like, likes to make people her fucktoys. They can't think about anything but her. It's totally sexy and all that but I serve another mistress. And like you're in Meridiana's private estate. She created it herself. My mistress is totally jealous... even if she won't admit it."

"Normally no one can get in without her like knowin about it and stuff. But I'm supper sneaky. My mistress wanted to know what Meridiana is up to. So, like, what's she up to? You look totally smart, you should know, right?"

Her eyes glimmered for just a second, catching Athanatos off guard. He found himself admiring the imp. Her multicolored eyes and the way she giggled at just about everything.

The moment passed quickly and Athan shook his head.

"She's um, she's basically trying to turn me into, what'd you call it?" He replied, growing more hesitant. Just which mistress did she belong to? Maybe it was a trick!

"A fucktoy?" She said as she looked at him with barely withheld lust, licking her lips. "You're like trying to resist her then?"

"Yeah, that's the general idea. So, do you know how to get out of here?"

"Of course! But for humans it's a lot trickier. You can't teleport or nothin." She kept looking down, making Athan feel uncomfortable. He covered up his junk with his hands as she giggled. "Awful shy aren't-cha?"

A shiver went down his spine. Should he be talking to her? Anyone could 'say' they don't serve the succubus.

"About that exit?" He said impatiently.

"Oh right, sorry totally distracted me with your loaded weapon. Say, you wouldn't mind letting me like, lick it?"

"Focus please, the exit..." Athan deadpanned. Not that he'd admit to his body reacting to her gawking at him. Her eyes kept glimmering in a distracting way, pulling him in. Even when he blinked, he could see the swirling colors. "I just want to get out before I can't resist her anymore. I don't want to be her... er fucktoy, as you said."

"Oh, I'm sure. Who would want to be reduced to a lust crazed empty minded toy? Not me, oh no no, I'm just spying on her, like I was told. Ain't getting into any funny business, not me." She said with a giggle, looking up into Athan's distant, green eyes.

"You though, look like you're struggling, me thinks you like it." She said with a wide smile, eyes wide and shimmering.

"Nope, not today!" Not falling for that trick, damn it! Athan cried as he [[turned away]].

"Okay, ok, sorry. I admit I got excited. It's not every day I like get to see a hard cock, ok? I'll tell you about the exit humans can take." Athan stopped but didn't turn back to face her. "I won't like hypnotes, oh whatever that big word is, I won't do it, ok."

[[Listen to her]]

Listen to her

"Yay, ok so, what did you want know again?" She squealed with glee when he stopped moving.

"The exit, duh. And if you don't start talking about it right now, I'm leaving."

"Ok, ok jeez calm your tits. You're lucky I found you anyways. You'd be wandering around taking orders from your cock without me."

"I'm waiting..."

"Right, So, there's like two exits. One is beyond the gardens, on the outer perimeter of the castle. And the other, oh you don't want to go there."

"Why, where is it?"

"Meridiana's throne room," she whispered almost as if in fright.

"Right, defiantly don't want to go there. Unless you can distract her?" He said, turning his head towards her with a smirk. Her shocked expression almost made him laugh.

"Oh, no no no, I can't do that. If she caught me, she'd do all kinds of things to me."

"I didn't think so. Okay, so the gardens, how do I get there?"

"Oh, like that's easy. Just get outside and look for the garden hedges, they act as a border. But don't like, go into the hedge maze. Oh no, no no, that would be totally like bad for you." Athan found himself admiring her again. That cute way she shivered when she was scared. He moved back to the window and leaned against its frame.

"Earlier you said you served another mistress. That wouldn't happen to be Viridis, would it?"

"Oh, my no, though I wouldn't mind servering her. She's totally playful and loves nature. She's not like Meridiana at all. That's a mistress all concerned with power and control. No free will when you serve Meridiana, not like you'd notice though, which is so hot," she added with a dreamy expression.

"You get all caught up in her eyes, forget to think. It's easy, even for me to do it." Athan nodded before realizing he was staring into her shimmering eyes. "Like, I don't even try it, honest. People just get all happy when they look into my glimmering, sparkling eyes."

Athanatos agreed with her with a small smile.

"Who do you serve then?" He asked, watching as her eyes changed colors and started to slowly, swirl. His shoulders relaxed as he let out a sigh of relief.

"I could serve you; you know..." She said so softly that he had to lean in to hear it. "Could, like, literally serve you," as he stared into her eyes. He didn't mean to, honest. Her eyes were just so distracting.

"I really shouldn't, but it's so easy, isn't it? Looking into my pretty eyes, makes you feel giggly, doesn't it?" She nodded as he followed along, head feeling light, and empty.

"All I wanted was to know what she was up to. Now I can't stop wanting a peek. Can I? Have a peek that is," she asked all sweet like, tilting her head. Athan still had his hands covering himself up. However, his member was starting to rise above the cover hiding it.

"Oh, there he is, poking his little cute head out. Oh, not so little? Nice, makes my mouth water just looking at it." She openly gawked at him now. With her eyes downcast the effect started to ware off. Athan shook his head, feeling dizzy, and excited. Why did he feel excited? It took him a moment to realize that he was lightly groping himself.

He covered himself up again, looking away from the imp.

"Well, it was nice talking to you. I better get going," he said as he turned back towards the door. She let out a little pout.

"Oh, like ok. Maybe I'll see you around. Hope you can still think. Maybe not as much though," she whispered under her breath, fanning herself with a hand. "So tempting to have some fun when you're that easy."

Athanatos turned the [[doorknob.]]

Change his mind and turn back for the [[dark unknown]].

~~~~~~

[[entered the room]]

Athanatos entered a bright room with translucent, pink silks were hanging everywhere. Shadows danced as they rustled with wind coming from the from the slitted windows.

That's odd, there wasn't any wind outside the room. Just that voice he totally resisted and ignored. That sexy, alluring voice that he did not want anything to do with! Athan felt a pinch of pride at having resisted someone without even a glance in their direction. He was making progress!

Among the light rustling silks, he heard a faint humming. Great he avoided one overly sexy voice and walked right into the next one. Athan reached back for the door handle and felt smooth silk.

Puzzled he looked over his shoulder and saw several of the strong bands of material had wrapped around the handle. What sort of trickery was this? They wouldn't budge. He tried to pull or rip them, but his hands kept sliding.

The humming took on a supernatural tone, echoing off the walls. In his distracted state his body reacted. He felt his muscles tense as lust filled his veins. His heart sped up, breath heavier, yet shallower.

Suddenly, he felt this great need to turn around. Despite knowing better and trying to resist that pull on his mind he glanced back over his shoulder.

A silhouette formed behind the pink silks, hips moving to her hummed music. He swallowed and managed to resist turning fully around. He couldn't clearly see her features, but her exotic wrappings still caught his eye. They looked like pieces of silk wrapped around her body like an exotic dancer. Hence the dancing you dimwit, facepalming himself mentally.

The more he stared the clearer she became. Her outfit complimented her body perfectly. The strands tied around her limbs and belly were see-through. While the rest weren't.

As he looked up at her face, her pink eyes met his. Maybe they appeared pink because she was behind pink silks, but he couldn't focus on that. He could, however, admire the way a piece of silk tied in her hair came around to cover all but her eyes, hanging down past her chin.

The exotic garments made his blood boil. He'd never seen anything like it before. On his world the women were more sensual. This woman had the type of raw sex appeal that could steal your soul. Succubus' castle... right. He had to remember that. Everything here was just like the 'daughters' the demon spawned on his world. No matter their origin Meridiana twisted them into sexual beings that craved human essence and souls.

Maybe he should have answered the woman at the window after all. Although he doubted it, but maybe, just maybe she had tried to warn him?

The humming kept distracting him. Each time he started to think clearly, he'd find himself watching her swaying, undulating hips. Eyes tracking each movement. At some point his hand left the handle and he had turned to face her.

The silks around him were moving against him, gently. He could have sworn he felt hands caressing him. Yet, when he turned to look all he saw was long strange of silk moving in the wind. They felt nice, he had to admit. The smooth, chilled fabric against his bare skin.

He really needed to find some clothing. It might be easier to resist if his dick wasn't always pointing the way, armed and ready to fire.

The humming changed tone and he found himself relaxing as she danced closer. She pressed herself against a sheet, revealing herself to him.

Athan's breath caught in his throat as he stared at her hard nipples poking through her silky blouse. She had a firm, athletic body. He couldn't help himself as his eyes wandered, admiring her perfection. He was used to being tempted by women with large breasts. This woman, however, has supple, perky tits. They were perfectly shaped for her tight frame. His mouth was watering just by staring at them.

She had complete control of her muscles as she continued her belly dance. Her long legs were sculpted like marble.

Pressed against the silk she began to wrap strands around her wrists, up to her elbows.

Athan's glazed over eyes refocused when he felt strands of silk wrap around his arms. Suddenly he felt threatened and alert. The strands pulled back before he could react, pulling his arms towards the ceiling. They pulled so taunt that he was lifted off the ground.

If he stretched out, he could barely touch the floor with his toes. Not that it did him any good.

When he looked back at the woman, she had freed herself from the silk. Yet, he remained tied up.

Even with fear dominating his mind now, he still caught himself sneaking glances at her hips. Wondering what her right ass looked like.

Then she twirled on the tips of her toes, grabbing a strand of silk and spun herself into it. It wrapped around her silk covered form starting at the shoulder, down between her breasts, around her hip, and continuing around one leg.

Athan couldn't help it. He stared, catching glimpses of her sexy, tight ass. The way her hips moved made it so easy to watch. Almost hypnotizing. Why was everything threatening to hypnotize him?

When a strand reenacted her performance on him, he gave a start. Heartbeat pounding in his chest as a silk strand wrapped around him.

He began to stress out! He didn't like the thrills he felt by being tied up. He shouldn't be getting excited! Tied up to be used by a gorgeous woman... Any other time it would be exhilarating, not in this situation though. Maybe if it was Amber performing the act, he could let himself enjoy it. But not here, not like this!

[[Panic|hallway 2]] and struggle.

The strand continued to wrap around his hip and then down his leg. As the silk strand finished wrapping it pulled tight to the side. Athan was practically spread eagle!

The humming never ceased as his panic began to subside. The tightening silks calmed his nerves in a way he couldn't begin to fathom. As if it squeezed his panic attack away.

The woman--once again standing free of the silk wrappings--laughed pleasantly before bending down to touch her toes. He knew what was coming before she did it.

Her hand reached out, grabbed another strand of silk, and proceeded to wrap it around an ankle. Within the next few seconds Athan was left hanging by strands of silk, completely spread eagle, unable to move.

She danced closer; lips curled up in a sexy smirk. "Just one more limb to wrap my darlin," she said in the most exotic voice he had ever heard. Her delicate hands pulled the wrappings off her arms, one by one.

Then she threw them into the air, but they didn't fall. They swam through the air like living serpents. Each one went a different way around his body, out of sight.

The woman began to dance again. This time however, she wasn't hiding behind large strands of silk. She was right in front of him. Her outfit hid everything but the outline of her hard nipples.

He hung there watching, transfixed as her hips began to rock back and forth. Then she spun around with a giggle. He felt no shame as he stared at her tight little ass. It was simply perfect! He couldn't explain his feelings even if his life depended on it.

He felt a slight tickle at his sides as her arm coverings came back into play. He laughed and squirmed as they traveled down his waist. And then he realized what she had meant when she said one more limb to wrap.

The strands tickled down his body until wrapping together around his package, balls and all. For the tenth time his breath caught in his throat, eyes still locked on her firm butt.

To say he was throbbing would be an understatement. Bound tightly, his manhood stood at attention, harder than ever.

"Do you like watching me?"

Athan gulped, trying to disagree. Well he thought about it anyways. His eyes never left her rear. Watching her ass sway side to side; hands caressing up her fit belly, cupping her amble bosom.

"So easy to watch. What harm could it do?" she asked with a convincing smile. His eyes felt heavy, couldn't look away. "Just keep watching my hips sway."

Her hands returned to her hips, untying the laces. The silk skirt fell to the floor, revealing her tight, smooth ass cheeks to Athan's eager eyes. Then the strangest thing happened. A thin pink tail started to grow out of her lower back, just above her butt.

She danced closer until he could feel the heat of her body. She backed up until he could only see her smooth back. It clearly didn't go unnoticed when she backed up into him, effectively trapping his member between her muscular cheeks.

Her tail angled him up before wrapping around his waist. At that moment he didn't want to be anywhere else. He soon learned that she had great control of her ass cheeks when she squeezed. He groaned, eyes rolling back, face flushing red.

"Hmm, so much better to feel than watch. Don't you think?" she said in a sultry tone. He couldn't gather his thoughts to even think about disagreeing. She kept grinding back against him as she danced. Her hands traveling up above her head, swaying with the humming that filled the room.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
434 Followers
12