D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring Cloud, I stood up, grinning stupidly at my success. "I've been working on a new ability," I confessed to Tifa. "It appears to be functioning as hoped."

Her eyes flashed dangerously, and for a moment I wondered if I was about to get kicked in the head. "Well, that's hardly fair," she finally said, looking me up and down.

"What isn't?" I asked.

"You can make my clothes vanish, but I can't do the same to you."

"Ah," I replied. "I think I can handle that." I briefly concentrated again, and immediately felt cool air on my newly exposed skin, particularly on the length of hard meat extending from my waist.

"That's better," she cooed as she leaned into me. Her soft lips found mine, and we were soon necking madly while groping each other everywhere we could. In a feat of agility I almost couldn't believe, she lifted one leg and placed her heel on the wall next to my head while leaving her other foot flat on the ground. Grasping my cock, she deftly adjusted the angle and flexed her pelvis forward, impaling herself on it.

I groaned as I sank into her hot pussy. Leaning back into the wall a little more, I began to thrust insistently. This position gave me excellent access to her breasts, which I squeezed and kneaded to my heart's content.

"Yes, Cloud!" Tifa cried as she hooked her hands behind my neck for leverage. "Fuck me!" I didn't disappoint her, and Cloud's body certainly had plenty of stamina, as I'd discovered in my previous foray.

*I'm fucking Tifa again!* Cloud exclaimed in my mind. *But I've never fucked her before. Why does this feel familiar? How can this be real?*

'Just shut up and enjoy it!' I grunted mentally as I ravaged Tifa. Her cried were getting louder, and the sound of slapping flesh was reverberating around the small room. 'I'll explain later.'

Cloud went silent again after that, thank God. I was having far too much fun to talk to anyone right now. Wanting a change of position, I maneuvered my lover around until she was bent at the waist and facing the wall, palms flat against the surface. I sunk into her once again from behind, until her supple buttocks were firmly pressed into my pelvis.

"I could honestly fuck you until I dropped dead," I groaned as I began to saw my cock in and out of her clenching tunnel.

Suddenly a voice floated through the wall behind me, where the bed was. "Are you guys okay in there?" It sounded like Barrett.

Before I could reply, Tifa did. "Yep, we're fine!" She managed. When I made to stop thrusting, she pushed her arse back into me, indicating she wanted no such thing. "Just exercising!"

I chuckled softly at the poor excuse. There's no way Barrett would buy that. "Fair enough!" He said. "I might do the same. Boring as bat shit in here anyway."

Tifa giggled and shot me a look. The way she was biting her bottom lip spiked my arousal even higher. "Put it in my arse," she whispered. My cock flexed at the suggestion, and I was dangerously close to nutting right then and there. Somehow, though, I pulled it together and withdrew from her pussy.

There was enough juice on my cock to justify an easy entry into her puckered pink ring, but I found myself concentrating again, this time to lubricate her. Sure enough, the skin of her rosebud instantly began to glisten as if a fresh coating of lube had just been applied.

Tifa uttered a soft cry, and her hips twitched. "What did you just do?"

"I just added some lube to make things easier for you," I replied as I pressed the angry head of my - or Cloud's - cock against her hole. She pushed back eagerly, and I stifled a loud grunt of pleasure as her opening gave way and I slipped inside.

"Holy fuck," I grated as intense sensations flooded my prick. It was hot and tight - so tight! - and slippery, like a delicious vice. Tifa slipped a hand down between her thighs and began to rub her clit furiously while I busied myself with reaming her arse.

After a minute or so, she urged me to cum inside her, and I granted her request. Releasing my control, I felt my balls lift and boil before I reached my peak. I was unable to stop the cry of pleasure that escaped my lips as I emptied myself into this goddess of sex and beauty.

"Fuck," I panted as I bent forward to rest my chest on her back. My hand came up to cover one of hers on the wall. I stayed lodged in her arse for now, unwilling to retreat from such a pleasant abode.

"Fuck is right," she agreed breathlessly. "That was just what I needed. It's strange, though; I feel like we've done that before, somehow, though I know we couldn't have. I'd remember."

Unsure whether to tell her the truth just yet, I gave a neutral response. "I feel like that, too. Maybe we're just good together, yeah?"

I felt her nod beneath me. "No doubt." She straightened, and I popped free of her butt. "I better clean myself up. Never know when someone's gonna come in."

"Don't bother," I told her as I concentrated again. I saw her expression change as she sensed something happening inside her, then she beamed.

"I don't know how you're doing that, but I like it! Have you got some special materia hidden on you somewhere?"

"Something like that," I said with a wink.

"You know something else that's strange?" Tifa began. "I keep thinking about Aerith. I was jealous of you and her, before, but while we were having sex just now, I was kind of wanting her to be with us." She eyed me, looking a little vulnerable. "Is that weird?"

"Not at all," I assured her. I grasped her slim shoulders encouragingly. "To be honest, I've been feeling the same way. Maybe we should talk to Aerith about it soon."

Tifa smiled at that. "Really? Okay, then, I'm in." She kissed me, and soon I felt the heat building between us once again.

*Are you saying I can have them both?* Cloud asked suddenly. *I never dared to dream...*

'I believe you can,' I replied as I planted kisses along Tifa's cheek and down her slender neck. 'I think it's what they want, too.' Suddenly an idea occurred to me. 'Want to see if it will work?' I asked Cloud as I palmed one of Tifa's heavy breasts. Her hand was wrapped around my cock again. 'I think I know just what to do.'

There was a moment of silence from Cloud. *Sure,* he said finally. *You've done this much, Jake, whoever you are. Let's see what else you can do.*

*Synchronisation at fifty percent, Jake,* Dianne intoned at that moment.

'Dianne?' Although I was only speaking inside my mind, my thoughts sounded ragged from my mounting lust. 'Please take me to the Gold Saucer.'

*As you wish, Jake,* she replied. *But you no longer need to ask this of me. You are now synchronised enough to move yourself around the game as you see fit.*

That was good to know. Reluctantly, I let go of a naked and very horny Tifa and closed my eyes. I concentrated on the place I wanted to go, and a few seconds later I opened my eyes to find myself in a small hotel room decorated in what appeared to be Halloween effects. Spider webs adorned the cornices around the ceiling, and skulls and ghostly figures hung about the place here and there, which was typical for the Gold Saucer Ghost Hotel.

Perfect.

I was fully dressed again, though my arousal was still apparent when I looked down at the tent in the front of my pants. I made my erection abate with a quick thought. There would be time for that later. Now, if my suspicions were accurate, and I was having the effect on the game I thought I was having, then any time now...

I grinned as a tentative knock sounded at the door. "Come in!" I called. My heart - well, Cloud's - skipped a beat when the door opened to reveal Tifa and Aerith together. They had changed out of their normal clothes into shimmering, form-fitting, low-cut dresses that left most of their smooth legs bare. Tifa was in dark blue, while Aerith was in lavender. Both women wore heels that added at least three inches to their height.

They entered slowly, and Aerith closed the door behind them. They stood there for a few moments as if uncertain what to do next.

"I was hoping you would both come," I found myself saying. They both smiled and approached me nervously. Tifa kissed me first, then made room for Aerith to press her lips to mine. This was the stuff dreams were made of. I'd already had both of these beauties on the beach last time, but it still felt like a new experience.

*Wait!* Cloud interjected. *I need to do this, not you!*

'What do you mean?' I demanded.

*Just trust me,* he urged. *I've trusted you this far.*

'You just want them for yourself!' I argued greedily.

*That's not what I mean,* Cloud said hurriedly.

'Hmmm,' I mused, telling myself I wasn't being arrogant, but hearing the lie in my own head. I ignored it. 'I think not, for now.' Coldly, I walled Cloud off again to silence him.

*Synchronisation at forty-five percent,* Dianne chimed.

Wait. Forty-five? Wasn't it fifty percent just before? My fears were clarified when Aerith and Tifa suddenly blinked and looked at each other as if wondering why the other woman was there. It didn't take a genius to figure out where I'd gone wrong.

'Alright!' I conceded as I relaxed the part of my mind that kept Cloud at bay. 'I'm sorry. Please do what you need to.' I felt a little embarrassed that it hadn't taken more than two days for this new power to go straight to my head.

I felt a shift in my mind, then suddenly I was no longer in control of Cloud's body, I was merely riding along.

*Synchronisation at fifty-five percent,* said Dianne, confirming my suspicions. It would appear my relationship with Cloud, or this game, was a two-way street. Just as I was using Cloud's body and abilities to my own benefit, so should he be able to use my mind to create possibilities he hadn't previously conceived of. Possibilities outside of his programming.

Cloud embraced both women and kissed them again before suggesting he take them out to see the sights of the Saucer. When they both happily agreed, he led them from the room, one on each arm. The rest of the evening was entertaining, to say the least.

To his credit, Cloud took the foundation I had laid down with the girls and built something impressive. He was the perfect gentleman, taking them out to eat and drink and visit the many attractions the park boasted. Once the three of them were alone on the long gondola ride that wove throughout the park, the girls attacked him as one, quickly stripping him of his clothes before shimmying out of their own dresses.

I thoroughly enjoyed the hour-long ride as a passenger in Cloud's body as he made love to Tifa and Aerith. I felt each touch, each kiss, each climax as if it were my own, though I wasn't controlling the movements, this time.

The evening ended back in Cloud's hotel room, where the exhausted trio finally fell asleep in each other's arms on the bed. When I eventually pulled off the headband and returned to the real world, I was drenched in sweat and cum, but I was happy.

"Christ," I muttered, rubbing at my eyes. Visions of pale, naked flesh still flashed behind my eyelids. My spank bank was more in credit than ever before. Even if Dianne disappeared tomorrow - which I sorely hoped she didn't - I could probably live with it. "What a night."

"Did you enjoy yourself, Jake?" Dianne asked pleasantly.

"You know I did," I replied wryly. "You have all my bio-data or whatever."

"You are correct," she admitted. "However, is it still my prerogative to enquire as to your personal sense of satisfaction as we progress."

I stood up slowly, expecting my muscles to protest after the vigorous activity they'd just been through, mental or not, but I felt largely good. Stronger than before, in fact. "Well in that case," I began. "I'd say I'm pretty stoked."

"That is good, Jake," Dianne said. "You should also know that your synchronisation level is now at seventy percent. This is an unprecedented level for a subject to have achieved so early in the testing, according to my data."

I had started to move toward the bathroom, but I stopped and turned back at that. "How many subjects have been tested?" I asked tentatively.

"You are the twentieth," Dianne replied. "There are currently nineteen other subjects undergoing similar testing to yourself."

I whistled through my teeth. Elsewhere in the world, nineteen people were having the same experience as me. What a trip. "How are they doing?"

"I'm afraid I do not have that data, Jake. I am not remotely wired to the other consoles. It is imperative that we maintain unpolluted data as we send it back to the manufacturer."

"Right," I replied flatly. "Don't suppose you're going to tell me who this 'manufacturer' is anytime soon?"

"That information is unlikely to be revealed to you in the immediate future, Jake," Dianne answered. "That is the most accurate response I can offer you at this time."

While I was still processing Dianne's last statement, Cloud appeared in my head again. *This is where you live? Wow.*

'What about it?' I asked defensively.

*I've seen places in the Sector Seven Slums that beat this mess.*

'Thanks,' I replied sarcastically as I made for the shower. 'Any other helpful remarks you want to make while you're invading my brain?'

*Actually,* Cloud said in a more genuine tone. *I wanted to thank you.*

Reaching into the shower stall, I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. The jets sprayed erratically, sputtering and gurgling thanks to the ancient shower head. 'Thank me for what?'

*For what you did for me tonight. I never imagined such a thing would be possible, yet it is.*

'Don't mention it,' I said dismissively. 'It looks like whatever this is, I'm getting something out of it, too.' I stepped into the erratic spray of water. At least it was hot.

*Symbiotic,* Cloud said.

'What?' I asked absently as I enjoyed the feel of hot water on my hair and skin.

*Our connection appears to be symbiotic,* he repeated. *We both gain something which we would not without the others' presence. You are helping me break free of the chains that bind me in my world. I am helping you fulfil your fantasies, and improve yourself, mentally and physically.*

'Huh,' I mused as I slowly rotated myself under the spray. 'Tell me something: how much of your world do you remember right now?'

*In my own world, I remember my entire life up until my battle with Sephiroth,* Cloud said after a moment. *Though it is with changes, now. I remember being with both Tifa and Aerith, at least up until Aerith's time comes.* He paused for a moment, and I felt a pang of sadness from him. *As for this world, I was first aware of it when you were talking to that cute girl in that shop.*

"We're absorbing each other," I said aloud. "That's what Dianne means by synchronicity." What Cloud thought about that was a mystery; he remained silent. Grabbing the soap off the dish under the shower head, I hurriedly began to wash myself, keen to get back to the game. Well, after a meal, at least.

*

I didn't bother dressing when I left the bathroom; there wasn't much point. Grabbing my phone off the arm of my recliner, I punched in the number for the pizza joint where Debbie worked and ordered the same as yesterday. I only just caught them in time; it was almost midnight, their closing time. Debbie did not appear to be working tonight either, unfortunately.

The McDonald's I'd eaten earlier was nothing more than a memory as far as my ravenous body was concerned. Whatever was happening to me, I apparently needed lots of calories to support it.

While waiting for the pizza I decided to clean up a bit. Grabbing a garbage bag, I started clearing away empty cans and bottles, yesterday's pizza box, and all the old food out of the fridge. Not wanting to leave a full bag of rubbish inside overnight, I threw on a pair of shorts and went down to the big dumpster out the front.

The front of my block of units was a big, square concrete yard with some parking spaces and a sectioned off area for the bins, which was on the opposite end of the building to where the stairs came down from my level. Fluorescent lights were placed around the yard atop long posts, but only a few of them actually worked. The streetlights over the road nearby were more effective, but still left the carpark largely in darkness.

Why I chose to throw rubbish away at this time of night in my neighbourhood, I am not completely certain. Perhaps I was too preoccupied with thoughts of Dianne and Cloud. In any case, it was not my normal behaviour, nor is it so for any sane person living where I live.

As I turned from the bin I noticed three rough-looking guys approaching from one of the ground-floor apartments. In the dim light I recognised one of them. He was bald and heavily tattooed, and had a face that looked as if it could hammer nails. I didn't know what his name was, but often I heard shouting or raucous laughter and occasional crashing noises from his place when I walked past.

Definitely not the sort of bloke you wanted to run into at midnight in a rough neighbourhood. His mates didn't look any more wholesome, either. On either side of him, one was tall and lanky with a mullet and a beer gut, while the other was stocky, with a bushy black beard and a big nose.

"What're you doin?" The bald one slurred in a gravelly voice. He was swaying slightly, as if he'd been drinking. His mates weren't much better.

"Uh, taking out the rubbish," I replied. "Have a good night, fellas." I moved to go around them, but the tall one stepped in front of me.

"Where's your shirt?" He asked with a sneer. I could smell the booze on his breath at this distance. I noticed the other two closing in a little bit, trapping me between them and the bin.

*Careful,* Cloud warned. *They're spoiling for a fight, and not a fair one.*

"I, uh, forgot to put one on," I said clumsily, trying not to panic. I didn't know the first thing about fighting! "Now that you mention it, I'm getting a bit cold, so I'm gonna get going."

When I tried to step around again, though, lanky shoved me backwards into the bin. "Not so fast, boy."

"What do you want?" I asked shakily. My heart was pounding, and my stomach had turned stone cold. I thought about calling for help, but any shouting at this time of night would most likely be ignored.

"Some cash would be good," the bald one said, inching in further until his face was in mine. "We wanna keep drinkin' but we're outta money. How about you take us up to your place and give us whatever you got, ey?"

Despite my panic, I laughed. "Money?" I said incredulously. "You think I have money? Look where I live!" To Cloud, I cried out desperately, 'Any help you can give me here would be nice!' But he offered nothing in reply.

My laughter was cut painfully short as blackbeard hit me hard in the stomach. I bent double, wheezing as nausea ripped through me. Someone kicked me in the shoulder and I went down hard, facing the bin. They laughed was they watched me coughing and retching on the concrete.

"Hurry up and get up!" Baldy said, nudging me with his boot. I was about to get to my feet and face my likely hospitalisation when something under the bin caught my eye. Was that a metal pole? It was about a metre-and-a-half long and looked like it could have been a lever for a car jack or something.

*That will do nicely,* I heard Cloud say in my mind. *I'll take it from here, Jake.*

With a sigh of relief, I allowed him control. I watched as my hand shot out and seized the pole just as I was snatched to my feet by Lanky. Cloud's first move was to strike the taller man in the sternum with the butt of the pole, sending him stumbling back and clutching his chest. Next, he stepped to the side, neatly avoiding a punch from Baldy before delivering a precise blow to his temple, which crumpled him to the ground.