D.I.A.N.N.E. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled into me as I settled down beside her, our faces close together. "I just wish you could be inside me all the time. I feel so close to you like that."

"No arguments here," I said with a chuckle as I put my arms around her. "But we have plenty of time for more sex."

"How come you don't get sore?" she asked after a moment. "I haven't been with a lot of guys, but they all got sensitive afterwards, at least for a while. You just keep right on going."

I thought about it. It used to be that way for me, too. Until Dianne. I shrugged. "Not sure. It might be a side effect of using Dianne. I'll have to find out." She opened her mouth to say more, but a knock on the front door interrupted her. Sharing a brief, surprised look with Debbie, I rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of shorts. "Not sure who that could be. I'll be back."

It was Gloria, standing in the hallway as resplendent as always in a crisp, pin-striped suit, though her hat was nowhere to be seen. "Hello, Mr. London," she said, as polite and professional as ever. Her glasses were missing, too, and her large brown eyes regarded me seriously. "I am sorry to trouble you unannounced, but I have an urgent matter that requires your attention." Before I could even ask, she proffered a yellow envelope.

Frowning, I took it and opened it. Inside was a letter from the Company. I scanned it quickly. It was a non-disclosure agreement for Debbie! "Jesus, they work fast," I muttered as I read.

"I have been instructed to remain here until you have Miss Swanson sign the agreement," Gloria told me, folding her hands at her waist.

"I remember you!" Debbie said suddenly from behind me. "You are the limo driver from the other night!" she came up beside me wearing nothing more than my black shirt from earlier. It was a little baggy on her smaller frame and ended at her upper thigh. Couple that with the mussed hair from our lovemaking, and she was quite a sexy sight.

"Good evening, Miss Swanson," Gloria replied with a warm smile. "I am sorry to intrude, but this matter could not wait."

"Everything okay, babe?" Debbie asked as she slipped an arm around my waist. Her touch on my bare skin reminded me that I was shirtless in front of Gloria. I felt a moment of embarrassment, but it dwindled and vanished before I'd had time to really register it.

"Uh, the Company wants you to sign this," I said, showing her the letter.

"Oh, wow," she breathed as she took it and began reading. "This is all really official. It says they can sue me for damages and stuff if I tell anyone else."

I suddenly felt very protective of Debbie; I didn't want the Company having any leverage over her. Giving them my life was one thing, but she was another matter. "Wait a second, Gloria. How does the Company know Debbie knows about Dianne?" Glancing up and down the hallway, I lowered my voice. "I only just told her today, like an hour ago!"

Dianne listens to you. She obviously hears everything. Reports it back to wherever... The thought left an ice-cold pit in my stomach. With Dianne in there, my apartment was essentially bugged.

"I feel you may have misinterpreted the trigger," Gloria replied smoothly. "Would it be acceptable to have a conversation inside?"

"Sure," I said reluctantly. I wanted to say 'no, go away,' but I needed to make sure Debbie would be okay. "Come on in." Debbie and I moved aside to let her through. I noted Gloria did not look around the way someone does when they walk into a new house as she strode gracefully down the main hall and stopped in the living area, just past the kitchen.

"Has the apartment been adequate for your needs?" she asked as she turned to face us.

"Yeah," I replied impatiently. "It's been great, but I'd really like to talk about this." I pointed to the letter in Debbie's hands. Debbie glanced at me nervously, then looked to Gloria.

"As you wish, Mr. London," Gloria said. "Let's have a seat." She gestured to the round glass dining table in the area between the lounge and my bedroom door. Debbie and I sat while Gloria undid the button on the front of her jacket. "It is warm in here. May I?" At my nod, she peeled off the jacket and hung it on the back of a chair before she sat down.

I took the paper off Debbie to distract myself from the tight, lowcut tank top Gloria was wearing underneath. Her generous breasts were packed in tightly, pressing the tanned flesh up and slightly over the neckline. There was an appreciative whistle inside my head, but I was too distracted to tell if it was Bond or Indy. Cloud normally wasn't up for such open displays of lecherous approval.

"I'd much appreciate you explaining this, Gloria," I said, no sooner than her bottom had touched the seat. I gestured with the letter. "This is a little confronting, having you turn up like this, especially with this in hand."

"I can imagine it is," Gloria said soothingly. Debbie put a hand on my thigh and squeezed gently. I could feel how nervous she was as I covered her hand with mine to comfort her. "So please hear me when I say this is just a precautionary measure. The Company has a vast array of technologies and intellectual properties that are not yet available to the world. A leak could cost them millions of dollars in damages." She gave Debbie a kind look. "You are not being targeted here, Miss Swanson. I want you to know that. This is just standard procedure."

You should take this to a lawyer, Indy said, chiming in. If you can stomach one. It wasn't a bad idea; I was in way over my head with this stuff.

"This letter was only sent because of your frequent visits to this apartment, Miss Swanson," Gloria went on, "which is under Company management."

Oh, I thought with relief. Dianne didn't report back my conversation with Debbie. It was because Debbie has been coming here. Reception must have reported it or something.

Or they're reading your text messages, Cloud suggested. Doesn't Dianne have access to your phone? Another uncomfortable thought.

"What if she doesn't sign it?" I said. "What if we refuse?"

"Then the Company will have no choice but to remove you from the testing program, Mr. London." After a moment, she added, "which would be a shame. As I understand, you are a most promising participant." Her lips curled ever so slightly in what I suspected was a knowing smile. I wanted to blush. How much did she know?

"So, if I sign this," Debbie was saying, "I can still come visit Jake and it doesn't mess with his work?"

"That is correct," Gloria answered, this time smiling outright, warm and friendly. "May I say I am happy for you both? You make a great couple." Debbie beamed, but I was still trying to figure all this out.

Tread carefully, boy, Bond warned. A beautiful woman she is, but her loyalties lie elsewhere than you.

Pretty women have caused me more trouble than I care to admit, Indy added sagely.

Debbie thanked Gloria for the compliment, then the women began a short conversation about relationships while my head spun, trying to think through this. Should I just stop everything now? End the program? Go back to my normal, loser life? Would Debbie be happy with that? I looked at her, so bright and cheery as she chatted with Gloria, touching my arm or leg now and then.

What happens with Tifa? What happens with me? Cloud wondered. I felt Bond and Indy listening, too, waiting for the answer. The truth was, I had no idea. Would I lose them? Their knowledge and skills evaporating from my unconscious and leaving me the pitiful creature I was before? I almost couldn't bear the thought.

"You don't have to sign, Deb," I said quickly as she reached for a silver pen Gloria produced. "Not if you don't want to." In that moment, I knew I was too weak to throw this all away, to risk reverting to my old self and losing Debbie as well was just too much.

"It's okay, Jake," she said, putting a hand on my arm and looking up at me happily. "I want to." I met her earnest gaze for a few seconds before nodding.

"Okay. If you're sure." Pen hit paper and two seconds later it was done.

"Thank you both for your understanding," Gloria said graciously after taking paper and pen back from Deb. "And again, I apologise for the intrusion." She stood and picked up her jacket. "If there is nothing you require from me, I will leave you to your evening together."

As soon as I pushed the door closed behind her, Debbie groaned aloud. "Oh my god, Jake! She was so hot! I nearly asked her to stay!" My jaw fell open.

"What?"

"Gloria! She's a total fox! I didn't get a good look at her the other night, but whoa!"

I was stunned. "Deb!" I took her gently by the shoulders. We hadn't moved from the hallway, just inside the door. "I was really worried about you signing that thing! I still am!"

"Oh, babe," she chuckled, patting my cheek and stepping in close. Her body pressed against me, taking some of my edge off. She felt so good. "You worry too much. I know how to keep a secret."

"I just don't want you implicated in anything we don't understand," I grumbled, putting my arms around her. My worry was fading by the second. It probably would be okay; I was just being overcautious.

"I love that you care about me so much," she purred as she lifted up on her toes to kiss me. "Thank you for that." I kissed her back for a minute, losing myself in her as usual. "How about you take off my shirt?" she said wickedly, "and I make you dinner naked."

Worried Jake checked out. Horny and in love Jake checked in. With a grin, I pulled her -- my -- shirt up and over her head and let it fall to the floor. In response, she bent and tugged my shorts down. My erection sprang free, waving slightly as it settled into place. "I swear this thing gets a bit bigger every time I see it," she said with a giggle as she dipped her head and suckled the head between her lips. I groaned and only just kept my knees from buckling.

All too soon, she bounced back upright. "Okay! Dinner time!" she announced as she bounded off down the hall, her nude form taking a left into the kitchen. Sighing with both regret and a stupid amount of happiness, I followed her, my hard cock bobbing in front of me like a dowsing rod. I tried to help out with dinner -- Debbie was making spaghetti -- but she shooed me away and had me relax with a beer while she cooked.

I could get used to this, I thought contentedly as I sat naked on the couch and sipped a delicious pale ale. The three other men in my head all murmured agreement.

"You should sort out that problem you had," Debbie said from the kitchen. There was an arched opening in the kitchen wall that looked out into the lounge and dining area, making for easy conversation between these sections of the apartment. "With that Tifa girl. I'll be busy for a little while, so you've got time if you want to do it now."

"Really? You sure?" I got up and went to stand at the archway. Debbie was just on the other side at the sink, filling up a saucepan with water. I watched her hungrily, appreciating how confident she was in her skin.

"Yeah," she said brightly, looking up at me. "Go do it but promise me one thing." When I nodded, she grinned devilishly. "If anything good happens between you two, I want to watch."

Oh, my god. "Are you serious?" I asked tentatively. This girl just continued to amaze me.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a sultry wink before turning away and moving to the stove at the other wall. I watched her plump little butt bounce and felt my cock twitch in response; I was just going to have to resign myself to being constantly erect from now on.

Glancing at Dianne, I scratched my head. "I don't know if that's even possible." It should be; Dianne had amazing capabilities. Surely, she should be able to display something on the TV screen. When I addressed my question aloud to Dianne, she replied at once.

"That is a simple request, Jake. I will arrange this for you."

"She talks to you?" Debbie said from the kitchen. I turned to see her standing in the archway, her face a picture of wonder.

"Yep," I with a smile. It was kind of cool to be showing off to Debbie. I felt like a kid with a new toy that no other kid had. "Dianne, this is Debbie."

"Good evening, Debbie," Dianne said. "I am pleased to finally meet you. Jake speaks very highly of you."

"Aw," Deb said bashfully. "She's really sweet. It's so cool that you get to do all this, huh?" She came into the lounge and crouched in front of Dianne, peering at the black cube. "This is all of her? Just this box?"

"Yep. That's it."

"Amazing." She straightened and turned to me. "I'm gonna finish dinner. Have fun! Oh, and make sure you put the screen on so I can see what you're doing." She bounced back into the kitchen, leaving me alone with Dianne in the loungeroom. "Oh! And do it as if I'm not here at all!" she called out right before the sizzle of ground beef hitting the saucepan filled the kitchen. "That would be really hot!"

Still disbelieving of how flexible and amazing Deb was being about everything, I grabbed a towel and got comfortable. If she really wants me to do it as if I'm alone, I'm going to need the towel. I felt a small measure of self-consciousness at doing something I'd only ever done in private in front of Debbie, but I felt comfortable enough around her now to be okay with it. Sexually, we'd done pretty much everything else together anyway.

"Alright," I murmured to myself as I fit on the headpiece. "Let's see what happens." Just before my vision darkened, I saw the TV come on. The MAP was right there on the sixty-five-inch screen, as if there was a camera mounted up in a corner. Once inside, the first thing I noticed was Tifa. She was walking slowly around the podium where my holographic image rotated, studying it. It was weird seeing her out of the simulator, but I liked her being able to roam around freely. It was too much like a cage, the other way.

I felt Cloud's consciousness take dominance in my mind, though he did not assume control. He just wanted to be around Tifa. In fact, he hadn't taken control or even wanted to for some time. "Hi," I said carefully as Tifa stopped her circling and regarded me.

"Hi," she replied in a guarded tone.

"I did it," I told her. "I found a way for you to have Cloud, and for me to have Debbie." Thanks to Debbie, I added silently. I owed her big time.

Tifa started to look pleased, then her expression snapped back to neutral. "How?"

"It was Debbie, actually. She understands."

Tifa frowned. "Really? I find that hard to believe." Her voice dripped with scepticism.

"It is the simple truth," I assured her. "Though it's hard for me to swallow, too, believe me. I thought I was going to have to choose between two worlds. Now it seems I don't have to."

"So, you get to have your cake and eat it too," Tifa shot back. "That must be Jake's influence, because Cloud would never do that."

I felt Cloud grow a touch embarrassed. "Actually, that's not true," I countered. "That night in the Gold Saucer with you, me and Aerith? That was all Cloud. I set it up, but then Cloud took over." After a moment, I added, "he ate more than cake, that night."

Tifa's blush told me I'd cracked her walls. I went to her. "Tifa, we can do this, if you'll let it happen. I know we can." She looked up at me, her dark-eyed gaze soft. On a whim, I changed my form to Cloud's, so it was his face she was looking into, his hands that settled on her slender waist. I hadn't done that before, but it made sense that it was possible.

Her eyes widened when I changed, and her fingers came up to brush my cheek. "It's nice to see your face again."

"I've always been here," I said as Cloud. It was different now; he wasn't taking over. I was merely expressing the part of my consciousness that was him. I was beginning to understand the meaning of synchronicity.

"I know," she replied gently. "But when the man you love changes his face, it takes some getting used to." She put her arms beneath mine and crushed me into a hug, pressing her cheek against my bare chest. "Will you stay like this for a while?"

"Of course," I said, unable to refuse her. "For as long as you want." I stroked her hair and held her close. Over the top of her head, I looked around the MAP. If I could change my physical shape, could I also change the environment in here? A thought later, and Tifa and I were standing in her childhood bedroom in Nibelheim. She looked around in surprise.

"How did you do that?" she asked as she left my embrace and circled the small room, which was an exact replica from the game. The furniture consisted of a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and dresser, all made from timber. A piano sat facing the bed, and a fond look crossed Tifa's face as she stopped there, her fingers gently brushing the keys.

"I thought you might like to come here," I replied, sitting on the bed and watching her from behind as she tentatively played a few notes.

"I haven't played in so long," she said quietly, almost as if speaking to herself. When she turned, her eyes were brimming with unshed tears. "Thank you for doing this." I opened my mouth to reply, but she was already kissing me. I returned the kiss hungrily, taking her by the waist as she straddled me on the edge of the bed. Pulling back, she went to take her top off, but I saved her the trouble and made it vanish along with her skirt, underwear and boots. Surprised, she looked down at herself, then at me, then smiled broadly. "Nice trick."

I groaned as her hot centre ground against my aching cock, sticking up between our bodies. She shoved at my shoulders, pushing me flat onto the bed. Her face was a picture of heated determination as she planted hands on my chest and raised her hips. She dropped down hard, swallowing me whole in one movement. I cried out as my full length -- larger for me being in Cloud's body -- was buried in sweet, wet heat. The whole time, her dark eyes remained locked on mine, even as they fluttered when I entered her.

She began to ride me slowly and deliberately, never taking her almost predatory gaze off my face. There was something primal in her eyes, possessive, animalistic, even avaricious. The intensity of it made the sex even better. I ran my hands up her smooth thighs to her waist, gripping her as much for the pleasure as for something to hold on to; I thought I might float away on a cloud of bliss otherwise. She sat back, proud and straight, holding my wrists as she undulated that perfect body.

"Tell me you love me," she said breathily. Her pale cheeks were flushed, her eyes lidded but glowing.

"I love you," I told her between grunts of ecstasy. "I always have." Cloud loved her. I loved her. It was the same thing, now. She moved my hands up to her epic tits. I cupped the creamy globes eagerly, kneading them between my fingers. I slapped one lightly, making the pliant flesh ripple and Tifa shudder.

"Do that again," she urged. I complied, and she moaned softly. The feeling of moisture around my groin grew, and her hips began to move faster. My own sense of dominance was rising to match my lover's as I repeatedly swatted at her tits. I was careful not to go too hard, but she seemed to only want more. Instinctively, my hand closed over her throat and held firmly, squeezing with only the lightest pressure. Her response was instant, and she groaned deeply and shuddered, squeezing my cock with a force that threatened to push me right out of her.

Her steady undulating became erratic as she came hard, eyes rolling back in her head, lips open, breath coming in gasps. Watching her come on top of me sent me hurtling into my own orgasm, and I uttered a strangled cry as the tension boiled over and I erupted into her clenching depths.