D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Story Info
Meeting Juanita.
7.8k words
3.88
26.3k
29

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. #4 - Juanita

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar-check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 4 th chapter in this story. If you haven't read the previous chapter(s), then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I got up before the crack of dawn. Folded and put away my clothes from last night's laundry. I grab a quick shower and out the door. I leave sleeping beauty still on the couch. I get to the office and take my gym bag in with me. I put part of Vicky's Christmas present in my locker. I think I am going to have eight or nine gifts for Vicky, under the tree. Each file from a love interest will be numbered and its own present. The divorce papers will be the highest numbered present. The soiled panties will be in a box themselves. I think she should open them first. I will put marbles in each box to drive her crazy because I know she loves to shake and rattle presents trying to guess what they are.

The three musketeers had our usual power breakfast. Both the girls seemed a little quiet this morning. It was Mandy's day to bring breakfast. "Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes, just feeling a little overwhelmed." said Mandy.

"I agree." said Beth.

"Do we still agree on the game plan discussed last evening, even after thinking about it?" They both nodded in agreement.

"Look, I'm going to be in and out of the office for the next couple of weeks. Mostly out. I will be checking messages usually in the afternoon. I still plan on being here for our power breakfasts. If my schedule isn't working for us or if you see it hurting the company, then yank my chain. I would like to review the books with both of you in the next few days. I know we try to do it the first of every month. With the holidays we just have to be flexible. Are our current jobs on schedule?"

"No - Beth explained," Three of our projects are almost a week ahead of schedule. We will save almost $15,000 just from payroll among all three of those projects. We will finish them the week before Christmas. We will also reap a benefit of $30,000 from the various contract's incentive clauses for completing the projects ahead of schedule. The fourth current project is just underway and is currently 2 days behind schedule. The weather this time of year is giving us problems. The foreman expects to be back on schedule as soon as we get a few dry days."

"Do we have any budget issues on any of the remaining current projects?"

Beth replied, "The project that is just getting started is showing to be about $8,000 over based on manpower costs including show up pay. Those cost expect to be recovered when word gets out about incentive bonuses and production increases."

Mandy added, "The permits are all current, but with the delays, and the holidays we could run in to inspector issues." I frowned not wanting to hear that. I have a pretty good relationship with the chief inspector, but I also know that I am not the only dog in the hunt needing an inspection.

"Do you guys need anything from me?"

No. We stood up and gave each other hugs. I reinforce that I care about them, and I value their work. They exit the office and leave me alone to my thoughts.

Today I was going to visit miss Juanita Hardessy. I grab her file and head out the door.

Juanita is married to Mike Hardessy. They are a mixed-race couple. She is a latin beauty. She is about 5'3" and carries 135 pounds, she possesses an hour glass figure, brown eyes, and black curly hair. Juanita is a short busty woman with hips that are made for bearing children. The information that I gather from social media indicates that she is involved with her kid's sports activities. They have three kids ages 8,9,10. I arrive and park just down the block from the Hardessy residence about an hour before Mike is required to be at work and wait until he leaves. I wait and about 20 minutes later there is a commotion. The garage door swings up and three kids are scrambling around a minivan in the garage. Juanita is yelling at the kids to get in the car and hurry, or they will be late for school. They pile in, the doors slam shut, and the van takes off in a hurry leaving the garage door wide open. I give it a few more minutes. I walk down the block and enter the garage. I leave a note on the entry door between the garage and the house. The note has my phone number on it and requests that she please call me at her earliest convenience. I drive a couple of blocks, purchase a soft drink, and return. I resume my stake out just down the block and wait for her return. About 45 minutes after the initial departure, the minivan pulls back into the garage and the door closes. About 30 minutes later my phone rings.

"Hello, Ronald Johnson speaking."

"Mr. Johnson. This is Juanita Hardessy. I saw your note on my door and it made me curious."

"Well, Mrs. Hardessy, I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I would like to meet you in person to discuss this. I am in your neighborhood and can be there in just a few minutes if that works for you. I will explain everything when I get there if that is OK."

"Yes, that will be fine. The earlier the better."

"Excellent, I will see you in about 20 minutes"

I walk up to the door 20 minutes after the call. I ring the doorbell and I get a "Who is it?" from inside.

I reply "Mrs. Hardessy. Are you Juanita Hardessy?"

"Yes" she says.

"My name is Ronald Johnson. We spoke on the phone a few minutes ago." She opens the door wearing an orange multi-colored peasant top pulled down slightly exposing her shoulders. She also wore a black broom skirt and white sandals.

Juanita invites me to come in. We sit on the sofa in the living room. There is a coffee table there. She offers a cup of coffee and I accept. She gets up and goes into the kitchen. She returns a few minutes later with a tray full of coffee and fixings. She smiles nervously. She has a beautiful smile and as she leans down to set the tray on the coffee table, I can't help but look at her full bust and lay eyes on the grand canyon of her cleavage. She catches me looking and smiles nervously.

She asks, "Mr. Johnson, Tell me what information you believe interests me?"

"Please call me Ron"

"OK, Ron."

"May I call you Juanita"

"Yes Ron"

"Juanita I recently found out that my wife has been having an affair with several men from her office. She appears to be the company bicycle and I found out your husband has recently been involved. At its peak their affair lasted about 6 weeks, but they still remain in contact from time to time. I don't have a private investigator, so I don't have video or recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, traffic routes, and hotel receipts that paint a convincing picture."

She lowers her head for a few second looking in her lap. She then raises her head and locks eyes with me. I can see the muscles in her jaw flex as she grinds her teeth. "Can I see your evidence - Ron." she asks through clenched teeth. I hand her the file, She begins to inspect the documents one by one. It isn't long before tears are streaming down her face. I hand her my handkerchief. She wipes her face, puts the handkerchief on the table and continues to review the documents. She stops from time to time to wipe her face. She closes the file and stares straight ahead off into space. She lets out and animalistic wail that sends a chill down my spine. She jumps up and heads for the kitchen screaming, "I will cut that bastard's dick off and stick it up his ass! I can't believe that sorry son of a bitch is cheating on me! I am going to take him for everything I can get and then some! Wait until he gets home. I will gut him like the pig that he is!" She runs into the kitchen and returns with an impressive butcher knife that looks like it has been passed down through several generations.

I jump up and put my hands out. "Juanita, calm down! Breathe, take a few deep breaths, and get it together. Killing Mike will not help your situation. It might make you feel better, for just a few moments, but think of your kids. They will lose their father and their mother will be incarcerated for a very long time." She stands in the middle of the living room shaking. Her eyes are wild with rage. She listens and my words sink in. Her shoulders drop. She releases the knife, looks at the floor, and breaks down. She is sobbing uncontrollably and speaks in her native tongue, Spanish. She babbles on and on. I only catch a word now and then as I am not fluent. She is visibly shaken. I slowly approach her and embrace her. I rock her back and forth and rub her back giving her comfort after being the bearer of bad news. It takes her a good five minutes before she gets herself together.

I break the embrace long enough to pick up the handkerchief for her. She wipes her eyes, blows her nose, embraces me again and says, "I don't know what I am going to do. My family still lives in Mexico. I do not want to return there. I know I want a divorce. I can't stand a cheater. My father cheated and I saw firsthand what it did to my mother. It ripped the soul right out of her, and she became a shell of her former self. I don't want to end up like that. I have three kids. It will take a very special man to walk into that situation. God what am I going to do?" We stand embracing each other with our arms encircled around each other's waist. We remain silent for a few of minutes.

She finally leans her head back, looks up at me, smiles, and says, "Looks like I am going to need a new daddy." I hope the look of shock on my face did not register with her. She continues, "Will you be my daddy even if it is just for today?" I nod my head. She takes me to a door that has a set of stairs leading down to a basement. We descend and it looks like the basement has been divided. We enter a party room with a stocked bar on one side and a door on the other side. The room has various seating around that faces a big screen TV on the far wall. She retrieves a key from under the bar and goes to the door that is locked. We go into the room and WOW. This is an impressive BDSM playroom. There is a padded multi-level bench in the center of the room. There is a frame made of one inch pipe that resembles a set of gymnastic uneven parallel bars on one side and a Saint Andrews cross with attachment points on the other side. The back wall has a large collection of various equipment and toys. There are collars, spreader bars, cuffs, restraints, ropes, nipple clamps, paddles, floggers, canes, straps, dildos of all shapes, sizes and colors, butt-plugs, and masks.

'Good God, what have I got myself into here?' I thought. She locks the door and removes her clothes. She folds them and places them on a shelf near the door. She has a gorgeous curvy body. There is very little sag in her breasts, especially for the size of her tits. She has a smallish waist that flares nicely into Rubenesque hips and a very delicious looking ass. She has large dark brown nipples, and her pussy is clean shaved. She walks next to the bench and kneels into the submission position and remains quiet. I remove my clothes and put them on the shelf next to hers. I walk over to her. She doesn't move. I quickly realize that I am in charge here. I reach down and lift her chin her eyes remain closed. I quietly say, "Look at me." She opens her eyes. I continue, "I am your master. You will obey my every command. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Yes, sir what?"

"You are my master, and I will do everything in my power to please you, sir"

"Have you been a good girl?"

"No master, I have impure thoughts and desire to see harm come to my soon to be ex-husband." I smile and nod my head.

"What do you think a suitable punishment is for such an egregious offense?"

"I think I should be spanked until such thoughts are beaten out of me."

"Well, it certainly looks like we can accomplish that here. Assume your position on the bench." I state. She gets up in silence and kneels on the kneeling part of the bench. She bends over the larger portion with her hands hanging on each side. The bench has several wide leather straps built in. I strap the trunk of her body down to the upper portion of the bench. I spread her legs and strap them in place on the kneeling bench. I retrieve some rope from the wall of implements and tie her wrists to tie down points in the floor. She is facing sideways looking at the pipe rack. I walk to the wall of implements and select a wooden paddle about two and half feet long. "I am going to start relatively mild, and I want you to say thank you and then tell me if you want it harder. What is your safe word?" I ask.

She says, "I understand. My safe word is Tequila." I can see her pussy is getting moist in anticipation. She must really be into this. I want her to feel the pain that she desperately wants, but I don't want to break her will or her ass with the first strike. I start with about a half swing. Whack - she flinches with the contact. I see a faint shiver and hear "Thank you, harder please". I continue and strike her ass again Whack- again she flinches and shivers. "Thank you, sir. Harder please." I then strike her twice in rapid succession a little more firmness on these blows. Whack, Whack, a moan escapes her. She swallows hard and I hear "Thank you sir." I didn't hear harder please, so I think I have found her pain sweet spot. This time I give her four successive strikes whack, whack, whack, whack. She cries out "OOOH Gaawwdd!" and her body visibly shakes. She nods in pleasure and says, "Thank you sir." I move back to admire my work and see that her pussy is gushing. She has a stream of juice running down each leg. Damn she just had an orgasm from getting her ass lit up. Keep in mind that Juanita's skin is not white. She has a beautiful brownish tone to her skin. Her skin tone is about the shade of peanut butter. Her ass is now cherry red. I reach up and softly caress each red cheek with my hand. She shudders again and whispers "Thank you, sir." I kiss her beautiful red bottom. I then stand back and give her two even harder swats whack, whack. She bursts into tears and sobs "Thank you, sir." I put down the paddle and leave the room to the bar. I grab a couple of ice cubes and return. I rub her now blazing ass with the ice cubes to soothe the skin. She eventually stops sobbing.

I kneel behind her and kiss and lick her ass gently. I spread her ass cheeks and kiss and tongue her but hole and move down and kiss and tongue her sopping cunt. She squirms but the restraints keep her in position. I hear, "Thank you, daddy. You are such a good daddy." I smile knowing that she is doing alright and enjoying this. I repeat the process of lighting her ass up and then soothing her with ice and love a few more times. Each cycle I pause to admire her bright red ass. I can clearly see that her juices are liberally flowing running down her thighs and onto the kneeling portion of the bench. The straps holding her thighs are soaked. When I release her from the bench, she hops up and wraps her arms around me grinding her pussy on my leg like a bitch in heat. She pulls me down into a hug and whispers in my ear "Oh master, make me yours, take me, mark me, please." I have never seen any person so overcome with lust and desire.

"Later my pet. I have more work to do." I tell her. Juanita releases my neck and assumes the submissive position once again. I put the paddle back where I got it. I select a 4-foot spreader bar and some cuffs. I tell Juanita to come here. She gets up and stands before me. I attach the spreader bar to her ankles and force her to walk awkwardly to the Saint Andrews cross. I tie her wrist to the upper tie off points and pull her tight enough such that her feet are barely touching the ground. I then secure the spreader bar to restrict movement. I go the wall of implements and select a set of nipple clamps. I attach the clamps to her nipples and tighten the clamps. She moans and squirms. She moans "Oooohhh gaaawwwd, thank yoooou sir." I lightly rub her body, mauling her breasts and giving the chain between her nipples a slight tug. Again, she squirms with the stimulation. I choose a leather flogger and start whirling it in a steady circular motion.

I slowly move towards Juanita's body until the flogger barely makes contact with her skin. I move up and down, back and forth, over and over until her breasts become pink and on the verge of turning red. She squirms trying to avoid contact with the flogger but, the restraints do their job and keep her exposed. I gradually move down to her stomach and her mons. She squirms and tries to twist and turn to avoid the inevitable. I am going to flog her pussy. I move over and adjust my aim to her thighs. First the left and then the right. Her inner thighs are gleaming. The light in the room is reflecting off the river of pussy juice flowing down each leg. Her pussy is aching for attention. I slowly move closer and closer to her vagina. She flinches every time a strand of the flogger strikes her pussy. She is twitching like a bad actor in a death scene. She is either having a continuous orgasm or multiple orgasms with little or no breaks between them. When her twat is the color of a ripe peach I stop. It takes her a couple of minutes for her to stop writhing. As I return the flogger to its place she moans, "Ohhhhh Ggaaaawwwdd, Toooo gooood, Thank you master."

I return to her and look her in the eyes. They are wild with anticipation, and she whispers, "Kiss me please. Kiss me daddy." I close the distance between us. My rock-hard dick fills the space between her thighs. I feel the heat on my cock. It feels like I just stuck my dick in an very wet oven. I embrace her restrained body and pull her tight to me. The nipple clamps push into my chest. She moans with the contact and continues to moan as I press my lips into hers. I part my lips and she is eager to accept my tongue. Her tongue quickly joins in a passionate lust filled exchange. My hands rub her back and slowly go down to her still burning ass cheeks. She flinches and whimpers in my mouth as a give each cheek a squeeze.

I feel her body melt in my arms. I break the kiss and I hear her whisper," Thank, you daddy. You are such a good kisser." I smile and pat her lovely face. I kneel to loosen the restraints giving her the ability to move her legs, I leave the spreader bar attached to her ankles. I then raise the spreader bar raising her legs allowing me access to her dripping snatch. I lick along her inner thighs to the head waters of her love stream. She tries to pull me closer to her twat by bending her knees and with the spreader bar across my back she tries to force my face into her sopping wet pussy. I reach up and get a handful of still steaming ass cheek. She immediately calms down. I kiss and lick her engorged pussy lips and she whimpers each time I break contact. Her body is almost convulsing, seeking, begging for an orgasmic release. I fear that she my pull her arms out of socket.

I stop and lower her body. She falls into a crumpled mess on the floor. I release her from the spreader bar, remove the nipple clamps, and carry her back to the bench. She is dead weight. I lay her on her back. I put one leg over each shoulder and kneel to continue my oral assault on her still sopping wet pussy. She is leaking like a faucet. I lap her pussy like a thirsty dog. She regains consciousness enough to grab my head with each hand and humps my face. She starts to moan and chant, "Yes, daddy, you're sooo good daddy. Please Daddy. Don't stop. Please don't stop." The moans and chants are music to my ears.

12