D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 08

Story Info
Meeting Carol.
3.8k words
3.69
10k
15

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers

DILLIGAF #8 - Carol

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 8 th chapter of 12 in this story. There is a lot of sex in this story, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. Shout out to HeyAll - thanks.

I roll out of bed before the crack of dawn. I retrieve my clothes from the dryer. I fold them and put them away. I set the ironing board up in my office. There are a few things that I need to touch up. I'll do that later. I get a shower, get dressed and head out.

I am the first one in the office before anyone else and go to my office. I look over my notes from the previous evening. Mandy bought breakfast this morning. She sets everything up on our meeting table.

"Thank you, Mandy. Has anyone told you how beautiful you look today?" I ask

"I bet you say that to all the girls that bring you breakfast."

"Damn, that hurt. Can't a guy pay his favorite girl a compliment."

"Look mister, don't toy with my affections. Thank you for the compliment. It is nice to know that someone notices such things."

Beth comes in a couple of minutes later.

I comment, "You look particularly ravishing this morning."

She cuts her eyes at me with a curious look on her face.

"Ravishing? I don't know about all that, but thanks," she says.

I hold out their chairs and we sit down to eat. I tell them about my contacts with the school's presidents and I have a meeting set with them. I am wanting to set up a scholarship and have the school administer it. I can set up the stipulations for qualification and let them handle the actual administration of it.

Mandy says, "That sounds like the simplest and easiest way to do this without eating up too much of your time."

Beth nods in agreement.

I explain, "I think tonight I'm going to try and get my head around splitting up the performance bonus. My first thought is to figure out how much of the performance bonus is going into the pool. I will need a man hour break down. I'm thinking of using the payroll man hours on each project. Then ratio each individual's man hours to the overall project man hours and apply that ratio to the pool of money. I don't want to include the total bonus into the pool because I want both of you to receive a bonus as well."

Beth says, "I think that is a fair way to split it up."

Mandy says, "I agree."

"Beth, how hard will it be to get the man hour information?" I ask.

"It won't be hard at all. I can have it for you in an hour. Do you want it broken down by project or just one big bonus pool?" she asks.

"Well, let's do it by project and also a breakdown of the performance incentive pay outs by project as well. Is that asking too much?" I ask.

"Not at all, it may take a little longer because of multiple searches. I can have it all in a couple of hours." she replied.

"Excellent. The last part of the equation is how can I determine an adequate compensation for my right hands? My favorite and most trusted employees. I want the bonus to reflect their value both to me and the company," I say.

Beth says, "Jewelry!"

Mandy says, "Or Cash!"

"Or Automobiles!"

"Or Luxury vacations!"

"Or.." I cut them off before they continue.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, what did I start here? Sounds like a couple of gold diggers." I tease.

I get pouts and then winks and then smiles.

"Gold diggers? Why, I've never...." from Beth.

"You know I'm just kidding," I say, "I do want you both to know and understand what you mean to me."

They nod and get up from the table. I stand and they hug me and give me a peck on the cheek. They leave me to clean up breakfast as they go about their day.

Carol Shoesmith is married to Mark. Carol is a good-looking woman. She is about 5'1" and looks to be 100 pounds soaking wet. Her figure is slight. She had light blue almost grey eyes and light brown hair. A short thin woman that reminds me of a ballerina.

All of the information I gathered on social media indicates that they do not have children. The attend many social gatherings and have a wide variety of friends. Rarely do the same people show up in photographs. I arrive just down the block from their house about an hour before Mark is required to be at work and wait until Mark leaves.

I approach the house and ring the doorbell. They have one of the doorbells with a camera and microphone and a speaker.

"What can I do for you?" someone asks.

"My name is Ronald Johnson. I have some information that I think you need to hear. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, I'll explain and then be on my way."

She opens the door wearing a loosely tied silk robe that leaves little to the imagination. She has a cup of coffee in her hand and doesn't appear to care that about the peep show she is giving. She invites me in and leads me to the kitchen. My dick becomes hard watching her movements under the robe. She points to the coffee pot.

She says, "Make yourself at home."

She looks me up and down and smiles when I adjust my dick for comfort. I fix a cup of coffee and take a sip under her watchful eye.

I start, "I recently came upon some information indicating that your husband and my wife have been romantically involved. I didn't hire a private investigator, so I don't have video or audio recordings, however, I do have text messages, emails, some with intimate pictures, car traffic routes, and hotel receipts that paint a rather convincing picture."

She looks up from her coffee and smiles. "Romantically involved? I doubt it. Lust, or just sex, or casual fucking I can believe. Look, Mr. Johnson. You see, my husband and I have an open relationship. We don't believe in monogamy. In theory, we don't have any secrets."

Carol pauses and then continues, "Seeing as how I don't know anything about this Vicky person, then he is keeping secrets. Vicky isn't the first and won't be the last lover that Mark has been with outside of our marriage. He still loves me and will always come home to me. That is the foundation of our marriage. He has always been with multiple partners since the beginning. At first it was several girlfriends, then after we married, it was just at parties; we enjoyed the lifestyle."

Carol continues, "As time went on, we came to understand that waiting until the next party wasn't going to cut it. We agreed that making connections when the opportunity presented themselves was the way to go. We also agreed to talk to each other about it beforehand. Now it appears that the rules of our relationship are changing again."

Then she made me a proposition, "I am not interested in your information or a divorce, however, you seem like a decent man, fit, with a decent package and you appear to like what you see. So, I am up for a day of fun if you wish."

She opened her robe all the way giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy.

I smiled and said, "I wish this day will never end."

We approach each other and she reaches for my crotch with one hand and her other arm goes around my neck pulling me into a lust filled kiss. I reach one hand around her waist and her crotch with my other. She grinds her pussy onto my hand like it is starving for affection. She reeks of sex almost immediately and my hand is dripping.

She pulls my hand up from her dripping pussy, puts two fingers in her mouth, and licks and sucks the juices from them. She then puts the two fingers in my mouth giving me a taste. We kiss and the added taste of her love juices on each other's tongue inflames out lust and passion. She drops to her knees and frantically works to remove my pants. I kick off my shoes. My pants and boxers are around my ankles in seconds. I step out of my clothes and remove my polo.

She engulfs my penis and sucks it down her throat. She pulls her mouth off my cock.

She exclaims, "I can't wait to ride this monster!"

I guide her up to stand and pull her in to a lust filled kiss. She grabs my ass and I grab hers and lift her. She hops up and wraps her legs around my waist and moves her arms around my neck. She starts humping and grinding my rock-hard cock trying to get the head of my dick to lodge in her opening. She succeeds and we start to hump each other standing up.

Between kisses she moans, "Take me to bed."

We stay locked up walking to the bedroom. I sit on the bed and then lay back. We stay connected for the most part. She stays on tops and takes control. She starts bouncing up and down. She sets the rhythm and I try and assist. We understand what the other is doing and move for mutual enjoyment. I am trying to give to her as good as she is giving to me. The room reeks of sex and we pound each other closer and closer to orgasm.

Our mutual pleasure is skyrocketing as we hurtle towards our climax. I grab her hips to help and control the movement so that we don't lose contact. Sweat is starting to form on our bodies as the frantic pace of our movements continue. Her thrusting movement become less smooth as her muscles start to quiver and convulse signaling her approaching orgasm. I clench my ass cheeks trying to stave off the impending release. The pressure builds until I can't hold it back any longer.

I grip her hips and drive my cock as far up her love tunnel as I can reach and simultaneous with that thrust, I send rope after rope into her. My orgasm triggers hers.

She exclaims, "OOOHH GGAAAAWWDD!"

She collapses on my chest in a quivering ball. Her juices are running down the inside of her thighs, down my cock and balls and onto the sheets. I embrace her and hold her until I feel her trying to move.

"Jesus H Christ!" she finally moans still panting, "Man, did I need that!"

She rolls off me still trying to catch her breath.

"Me too. That felt pretty damned good from where I lay. How about I get us some water and meet you back here," I say.

She nods her head and winks at me. I get up and go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and get a couple of bottles of water. Going back to the bedroom, I stop in a common bathroom to pee. I get back to the master and Carol is still in the master bath. She is in there about ten minutes after I get back. She comes out looking refreshed. I hand her a bottle of water.

"I was about to give up hope, thinking I lost you."

"You ain't about to lose me, lover, unless of course, if you are done?" she smiles and winks.

I shake my head and smile and wink back at her. She crawls on the bed, and I notice a twinkle, a reflection from her anal area. 'OMG! She has a butt plug. She put one of those jeweled butt plugs in her rectum.' I thought.

She wiggles her ass and looks over her shoulder back at me.

"Take me lover, I am all yours."

She reaches under the pillow and hands me a bottle of lube. I put a large dollop in my hand and coat my cock with a liberal coating. I wipe my hand on the sheet and pull her hips back toward me. I tug on the butt plug slightly and move it in and out of her anus.

She cries, "Oh Yes, baby. Quit playing and give me that thing. Cram that beautiful dick up my ass!"

I align the head of my throbbing cock against her slightly gaping rectal hole and push until the head pops through. Her muscles are relaxed and accept my manhood eagerly. I slowly continue the journey up the Hershey highway until my pelvis is tight against the cheeks of her ass. I remain motionless enjoying the warmth and tightness. She moves forward and backward slowly indicating that she is ready for more.

"Yes, lover, yes. Just like that baby. Give it to me. Take my ass lover, own it! Yes."

I start to move slowly in and out of her rectum. She is purring in contentment. After a few strokes she lowers her head to the bed.

"Harder, please."

I start quickening my stroke making sure to bottom out.

"Ungh. Ungh. Ungh," I hear with each stroke.

My balls begin to slap against her pussy lips. She moves her hand between her legs and starts to massage her clit and finger herself. I have my hands full of her hips and begin to pound her ass. She flexes her back like a Halloween cat and then like a sway back mule. Between flexing her back and wiggling her ass I am having the ride of my life. I am in a zone. I am an ass-pounding machine.

My balls continue to bounce off her pussy lips and her hand. The slapping sound is like a rhythm beat. Slap, slap, slap, slap. I am keeping time with a rhythm in my own head. Carol's vocals are bringing my orgasm closer.

"Yes Ron, baby, keep pounding. I'm coming baby, I'm coming. Oh god. Oh my god. IIII'MMMM CCCOOMMMIIIINNNGG!"

I grab her hips and drive my cock as deep as I can reach grinding my hips into her ass cheeks. I am seeing stars and flashing lights as my seed explodes from my throbbing dick and into her bowels. Rope after rope shoot from me until I am spent. I collapse on top of her in a sweaty mess of orgasmic bliss. Our bodies pant in unison as we try to catch our breath. Our eyes are closed reveling in the feelings and sounds that we are experiencing. After a few minutes Carol's eyes open.

She pants, "Damn that was good. I usually don't experience sex this good with a first-time lover. But Ron you are the man. You know how to work you mouth and your dick. Usually, it is one or the other, but baby you are the total package. I can't handle round three. Let's clean up."

We help each other up off the bed and I help her strip the bed. She drags the linens into the hallway. I go to the bathroom to pee. She goes into the shower enclosure and gets the shower going adjusting the water temperature. She points to a cabinet that has towels and washcloths in them. I join her in the shower. She turns toward me and pulls me down into a kiss. Her lips are soft and inviting. Her tongue explores my mouth.

I reach down and grab her ass cheek and she jumps up into my arms. She wraps her legs around my body tightly and I return the effort with a tight embrace of my own. She grinds her sloppy pussy against my hardening cock it really feels good. I feel warmth on my dick, my balls and running down my legs. She never lets up on kissing, but I smell pee. She wanted some water sports. When her bladder is empty, she breaks the kiss, looks into my eyes.

She says, "I hope you don't mind. I just love doing that. Feel free to return the favor."

She winks and slides down my body until she is standing. She turns around and leans into me. I start to lather her body and pay special attention to her breasts, her genitals, and her ass. She hands me a bottle of shampoo.

She asks, "Please?"

I rub the shampoo into her hair and give her a scalp massage. She purrs as my finger do their magic. I rinse her hair. She then turns around and says,

"Ok lover, your turn.

She lathers my chest and stomach working her way down to my pubes and concentrates on my cock and balls. She is slowly stroking my cock. The head is very sensitive causing my knees to slightly buckle with every contact. She laughs knowing what she is doing to me. She stops before I get too far along and rinses my body.

She turns the water off and we embrace. We kiss a lover's kiss allowing our hands to feel each other's body once again. We moan in each other's mouth enjoying the sensations associate with physical touch. We break the kiss.

I say, "I have had a wonderful time today. You are a very caring and gracious sex partner. My sexual appetite has been thoroughly satisfied today. I hope that you have enjoyed today as much as I have. I hope I have brought you as much pleasure as I have experienced. Thank you."

I lean down to kiss her again. This time she breaks the kiss, and she leans her head onto my chest.

"I really didn't know what to expect with you today, Ron. If anything, I thought you would be an uncaring lover and just fuck me and leave. I thought you would take out your anger on me and leave me unsatisfied as long as you got yours. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You are a caring lover. I feel loved and special. Please don't change. I envy the woman that is lucky enough to be your partner. This Vicky person is an idiot for throwing you away. Your next significant other should write her a letter to thank her."

She looks up at me and continues to speak. "Thank you for indulging me today. Yes, I don't know how many orgasms you gave me today, but I enjoyed every damned one of them. If our paths ever cross again, I pray for a repeat performance."

She swats my ass and I swat hers and we leave the shower and dry each other. She puts on a robe and brushes her hair, while I dress. We walk with arms around each other's waist. We kiss one last kiss before I walk out the door.

I turn my phone on and when it finishes powering up, I see a couple of messages from my girls. They want to know when I am coming back to the office. Its about 1:45 now so I tell them I should be back by three. I go by a local sandwich shop on the way and grab a Philly cheesesteak and fries. I plan to eat it at the office. I arrive about a quarter til 3. I head to my office and indulge in the Philly. It is delicious as usual. Mandy comes in and points out a dribble, I daub at it with a napkin. She laughs and tells me you better put some water on it. Beth comes in and filches a fry.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey, What?" she states, "Like you are going to miss it."

With that Mandy steals one as well.

"Well, maybe next time I'll order extra," I say.

"Well, maybe next time you should ask," Beth replies, "By the way, that information you asked for this morning is on your desk. Using the information that you were talking about this morning with the ratios. I set up a spread sheet that totaled up the man hours for each individual and for each project. I sent you the spread sheets in an email. All you have to do is put in the amount of money you want to fund the pool with for each project and the spreadsheet will calculate everyone's bonuses."

Both the girls smile knowing that I was gob smacked and appreciative that this was taken care of.

"Thank you, that is excellent. I didn't expect you to do all of that," I said.

"It wasn't a big deal. Me and Mandy knocked it out in about 20 minutes. It took longer for the searches and totals from the payroll program than anything." Beth replied.

"Well then thank you both."

I stand and clap my hands together.

I shout "Group hug."

They both come in to embrace and I kiss them on their foreheads.

"You guys are the best. Go home and I'll see you tomorrow."

I stay and play with the numbers on the spread sheet. Each crew members bonus works out to be roughly $250 plus or minus depending on their individual man hours and each crew lead and foreman works out to be roughly $300 and $350. Then that leaves about $500 each for Mandy and Beth. I'll chip in and make it $750 for each of them. Satisfied with my efforts. I leave the office about 8:30 PM.

I go to the gym to work out. I exercise and use the free weight machines for my upper body and back. I then decide to go for a run and clear my head. I get back to the gym to shower and then go home. Vicky's car isn't in the driveway when I arrive. Surprise.

My slacks don't like sitting in the dryer overnight, so they are wrinkled. I get a spray bottle filled with water and the spray starch. I mist them with water and then use spray starch. I iron the wrinkles out of my pants. I put them on hangars and then hang them in the closet. I finish my ironing about 11:30 PM. I walk upstairs and get ready for bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. Looking in the mirror I repeat my mantra -

HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers
12