Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted loud and held me down on his cock, exploding inside me.

I laid on his chest. Hot wet sticky skin against hot we sticky skin. We were both still gasping for air. I knew nothing would ever be like this again. The first time I felt my Dad's cock inside me, locking us together. The feeling of his hot seed shooting deep.

"Oh Lessie, I never knew it could be like this," he whispered, running hands up and down my back. I knew things would never be the same between us. Ever again. And I loved it.

"My Dad my lover," I murmured and felt the low rumble in his chest. We fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

The next day I ran into Maddie out by the pool. She was sunning and barely covered by three tiny triangles. She was so alluring. I hoped when I was her age I would be half as much of a firecracker.

"Alessia! Just who I wanted to see!" She rolled on her side and the tiny triangle that made a brave effort to cover her luscious nipples, failed. "Oh shoot," she said, pulling her top off. "I don't know why I even bother." I laughed.

"I don't think you'll hear any complaints, Maddie. You're fabulous," I said sincerely.

"Why thank you sweetheart, what a nice thing to say." I swear I think she blushed. "My son is coming for dinner this evening and I was wondering if you and Greg would like to join us? I'm making Italian of some kind," she said laughing.

"Yes, I'm sure we have nothing going on! Sounds like fun."

Dad just came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist as I came in. "Mmmm, I see I'm just in time."

"You are a naughty daughter! I should spank you," he chuckled.

"Only if you fuck me after," I said, kissing him. He moaned and I looked down to the tent on the front of his towel. "Should I take that as an affirmative of your interest?"

"Oh yes honey, oh yes," he said low and husky. "Whenever and wherever you want." The towel dropped and my clothes disappeared.

Later we were tangled up together, his head on my chest nuzzling my breasts. "I forgot to tell you, Maddie invited us for dinner tonight."

"Really," he said, seeming uncomfortable.

"Yes, I accepted, I hope that's okay?"

"Sure sure, absolutely." He hesitated a moment. "I know you saw what went on between us at the barbecue."

"You mean the part where you were sucking on her tits like a you've been deprived milk? Or when she had her hand in your shorts jacking your cock?" I kept as straight a face as I could.

"Reality of day, I'm a little embarrassed. I came with a date and then that happened. I'm sorry, Lessie. I got carried away."

"I think," I said thoughtfully. "That if you'd have turned down that bombshell I'd have been disappointed in you. It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed. She gave you so much pleasure. I see your attraction to each other and I'm just so okay with it. Truly." He kissed me lovingly.

"How did I get such a great daughter."

"How did I get such a good lucking hunk of a Dad like you."

We kissed some more and snuggled down for a nap before dinner.

"Welcome welcome!" Maddie opened the door and ushered us in. "You look lovely my dear," she said to me with a warm hug. "And you sir also look wonderful," she smiled and gave him a tight hug.

She mixed drinks for us, and I heard a key in the lock. "That must be Todd!" She hurried to the door just as he came in. He was treated to a big hug and a whisper, before she introduced us. I've never been able to pinpoint Maddies age other than a bit older than Dad, but I'd guess her son to be around my age. Mother and son matched fiery red hair.

After a most delicious dinner,Todd and his Mom insisted they'd clean up. I went to the kitchen with some forgotten dishes but stopped short at the kitchen door. Mother and son were close, lips inches apart. His hand was on her ass and a finger traced the low cut neckline of her sundress. He was talking softly to her and brushing her lips with his. They moved into an even more intimate embrace.

"I thought you were taking those to the kitchen," Dad said when I came back with dishes in hand.

"Ummm, You're not going to believe this but..."

"Mother and son are lovers."

"How did you know?!"

"They've been touchy feely all evening. Didn't you notice?"

"No! I'm so naive sometimes," I said, rolling my eyes.

She freshened our drinks while Todd threw a couple of logs in the fireplace. They sat close on the love seat, while we had done the same on the opposite one. Maddie's magnificent cleavage wasn't lost on Dad each time she leaned forward to pick up her glass.

While we talked, Maddie's hand lingered on Todd's thigh, then to his inner thigh. Much more intimate than a normal mother and son would be. I smiled when I glanced down at their closeness, and Maddie returned it. So many unspoken words were exchanged with total understanding. She knew we understood their relationship, but it seemed unfair for them to not know about us.

"Dad, are you enjoying your time off from work," I said casually.

He look startled, but picked it right up, "Yes, I am. Especially because I'm spending the time with you honey." We moved closer, like we had wanted to do all evening.

"You know, I wondered at the barbecue because you do slightly resemble each other. I told Todd that night that I think we found some kindred spirits."

"Yes you have," Dad said. "This is a new relationship for Lessie and I. And it has been a true revelation to me. My love for my daughter is even deeper and I never thought that would be possible."

"And the first time you were joined together. Locked tight.. When he was deep inside you?" Todd asked, looking at me.

"It was life changing. The world shifted from him being my Dad to to being my lover."

"For me as well. Mom has always been seductive. Sensuous. All my life. I don't really remember her any other way. It's who she is. It wasn't until I came home from college that she excited me. Sexually. When she was close I couldn't stop touching her. I wanted to be near her all the time."

Maddie smiled, and kissed her son. "I remember that, I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't think I was doing anything different." I'll admit I was unbelievably turned on watching them, hearing their story. The bulge in Dad's pants indicated the same.

"When I would be home from college, touches turned to caresses. I started 'accidentally' walking into the bathroom when she'd be in the tub. I brought her morning coffee in bed and would slip between the sheets. At first she ignored that things were changing. I did the pursuing. I even stepped into the shower with her once." She giggled and he glanced at her smiling.

"I was so shocked he actually got into the shower totally naked with me. I knew he had been trying to tempt me and I knew it wasn't right and just tried to ignore it. But," she said smiling and looking at him, "he was very persuasive in the shower. He insisted on washing my back with soapy hands. Pretty soon his hands were everywhere, driving me crazy. He nearly beat me to death with that dick!" We all laughed.

"I did! I kept rubbing against her with my body, and using my cock as much as I could. Although she allowed me to soap and rinse those luxurious breasts. But alas, she turned me down after the shower."

"It was all I could do to say no. While he poked and prodded me with his manhood. I realized he really is a man. He was well into college and knew what he was doing. He always had girls calling him and coming to the house, so I knew he wasn't wanting for companionship. With that revelation I had had to think, put it all together in my head. Sooooo, while I did get a handful of that cock, I sent him packing."

"As soon as she touched me I thought I'd finally gotten through to her. I was washing her breasts at the time and I swear my mouth watered to latch on to her nipples. She squeezed and ran her thumb over the tip of my cock and said, 'Go on, get out of here you horny thing."" We all laughed again.

"I did! I called him horny," she laughed.

Todd continued, "One day I came home from college early and found her sunning nude in the back yard. Totally naked and exposed, " he said, sighing. "But there she was, totally bare to me. I slipped my clothes off before she knew I was there."

"I was so surprised to hear you because you weren't supposed to be home yet. When I opened my eyes all I saw was your throbbing erection. I think my pussy actually gushed. You stood there so muscular and so damn handsome. I knew I should tell you to go away. My guard was down and at that moment I saw you as a man. A virile sexy man that I would never have turned down otherwise."

"I knew you wanted to tell me to go away, but I didn't give you a chance." He looked back to us. "I leaned over and gave her the steamiest kiss of her life!" We all laughed. "Okay I'm not sure about that, but it did work and she returned the kiss, deep and long. I took that as my okay to ravish her."

Maddie laughed. "The first thing you did was go to these tits!"

"Can you blame him?!" I said. "I believe my hooter devotee Dad was mesmerized by them too! And I think you and them are pretty gorgeous too."

Todd said, "Okay okay everybody!" And leaned over and tugged her dress below those massive tits.

"Todd!"

Todd leaned over and took a big round hard nipple in his mouth and started suckling. "Greg, there's another one that needs attention. That is if Alessia is okay with it."

"I'm more than okay with it! I found I was a bit of a voyeur when I started going to the barbecues, and the other night.... Maddie I can't tell you how much you and Dad aroused me. I also realized I wasn't jealous as I'd guess I would be. I loved how much pleasure you gave him."

"You're a delight and pretty damn sexy yourself. We need to spend some girl time together."

The men were latched on to each breast. She was enjoying it tremendously and held them to her bosom as though they were getting nourishment. Dad had his hands wrapped around the soft tanned skin, his fingers kneading to her moans.

Todd broke away and came to sit next to me. "I just can't believe we found you and your Dad. As you know it's something we can't discuss with friends. Even the most open minded ones frown on incest. And I can't deny being her son," he said ruefully pointing to his flame hair.

"This is so new to us that it never occurred to me that there would be others out there like us. And we find you guys. The perfect fit for us."

He said, "Yes, the perfect fit," and kissed me. I was already aroused from watching and his steamy kiss took me higher.

"Mmmm, come here," he said and lifted me on to his lap. His hard cock throbbed against my ass.

When the moans grew louder, we watched Maddie on the floor between Dad's legs. His cock was out, exposing himself to us all. Maddie wrapped her tits around his cock and he started thrusting, stroking through the deep valley.

"Mom's favorite thing is titty fucking," he whispered, his breath in my ear causing me to gush.

"And Dad is a tit man, so....." They both groaned louder.

"Perfect match. Does it bother you seeing her with someone else?" I asked, curious.

"It usually does, but for some reason, not with your Dad. In fact it's a real turn on watching them," he said, rocking his cock against my ass.

I too was extremely turned on watching, but wasn't ready for an orgy or whatever yet. I was attracted to Todd and intended on his naked hot body on mine mine soon. Real soon.

We made out on the love seat like horny college kids. In between watching our parents that is. I squirmed around so his pants covered cock was against my panty covered pussy. The steamy heat almost pushed us over the edge. Todd seemed to want to wait as well, which was nice to not have to turn him down tonight.

Maddie's red lips wrapped around the head of Dad's cock as he stroked through. He squeezed her creamy soft flesh around his cock, and pinched her nipples together. She moaned with his cock in her mouth, which in turn made him moan.

Todd was watching her suck cock intently. "I bet you love having your dick in a hot steamy mouth," I whispered in his ear.

Momentarily shocked, he quickly recovered. "Alessia, I love dirty talk. You are going to drive me crazy, girl."

I sucked on his earlobe and nipped with my teeth. "That's the way I suck cock. With my tongue. With my teeth." He groaned louder. "I love to suck on balls too. Think that's something you'd like?"

"You're killing me."

"I like to tease with my finger too. Maybe slide my finger in a bit for a little massage on your prostate. Give you another kind of orgasm."

"Yessss," he hissed. "I want that. All of that. I want you. I want to taste this wet pussy." His hand was on my inner thigh under my dress and his fingers teased my cunt through my panties. "I want to slide my cock deep inside you too. And you know what else...?" he asked.

"What," I said, clearing my throat.

"I want to watch you with your Dad. I want to watch you fucking him. Riding him. Is that okay?"

"Oh my god yes. You and your Mom fucking right next to us."

"Oh baby we're the perfect couple. We have so much in our future with us and them."

We watched while Dad fucked Maddies mouth. She had her hands on his hips as though ensuring he wouldn't stop. Dads head was leaned back and he was moaning louder now. Close to cumming. Maddie had pulled the top of her sundress the rest of the way down to her waist, those huge tits swinging as she swallowed his meat.

"Oh my god I'm cumming," Dad shouted and she groaned louder, around the mouth full of cock.

Maddie felt the first pump and pulled her mouth away. Hot seed splashed all over her tits and ran down dripping off her nipples. Dad emptied his balls on her. Their moans and gasps reverberated off the walls.

Todd groaned in my ear while watching, I ground my cunt down on his cock. Clothing still between us, but my sticky wet panties rubbed my clit and an orgasm hit me hard. AT the same time Todd drove up and I felt his cock throbbing as he pumped cum. We both had to catch our breaths.

"I haven't cum in my pants in a long time, but this was the hottest ever," he said and I nodded, still breathless.

A few days later Maddie and I had her promised girls day. She wanted to shop for a new bikini and I'm always ready for a shopping trip.

We walked into a small boutique in the swankier area of Orlando. Not only did it have swimwear but lingerie. Lots of exquisite lingerie, the quality of which I hadn't seen before. As a flight attendant I've been a lot of places around the world, but this shop was right in my backyard.

She'd told me no underwear because we'd be trying on clothes so I wore a skirt and cropped t shirt. Maddie the same but she had a tank top that did a remarkable job of showing her assets off.

"Phillippe," she exclaimed at the same time I looked up to a man that was quite potently male and a silver fox. Maddie introduced me and I found that he was actually the shop owner. He'd come over from France fifteen years ago and opened up a smaller place, but as he became known, he was able to grow to this store. It overflowed with delectable silken lingerie and exotic swimwear.

I quickly got used to this big silver-haired fox with a sexy French accent. Maybe having a man's opinion isn't a bad idea, I thought, stealing another glance at him.

Maddie had already circled the shop and came back with an arm load. "Lets go my love, lots to try on!"

"I need to go find some things."

"These are for us both!" she said hanging everything in the spacious dressing room.

Heavy silk curtain slid across the dressing room door for privacy. Phillippe had a tray with champagne flutes and an open bottle of bubbly waiting. Three walls made it oddly erotic, or maybe it was just the whole atmosphere of the shop. Including it's sexy owner.

Maddie held up some gorgeous bras. "I thought these would be beautiful on your sexy body."

"I always thought I was a little too big to wear push up bras," I said, thinking of my C cups jammed into the cups.

Maddie stood behind me, bra in hand. "You have delectable breasts my love. If you have it, flaunt it! Phillippe darling, some help please?"

I held the cups up as she hooked the back. "Here's comes the real expert," Maddie said. "What do you think, Phillippe?"

He sat on a low stool in front of me. I could still see myself over his head in the mirror.

"Yes yes," he said in his thick French accent. "May I?"

"Of course." Are you joking. Touch all you want, I thought to myself.

He took Maddies place behind me. "Bend over please," he said and as I did he smoothed the band to the center front. "We want no flesh pinched," he said slipping his fingers under my breasts and freeing them so they swayed beneath me. "Stand up now."

As I did my breasts fell into the perfect position. "Comme c'est beau!" he exclaimed. Maddie replied in French, smiling at him.

He continued to adjust and spoke in a mix of French and English. He said American women don't know how to wear lingerie. There is an art to wearing a bra properly.

He picked another bra out of the pile. "Try this?" I nodded.

He unclasped the bra and laid it aside. I held up my arms as he brought the bra around and quickly clasped the back. He adjusted the shoulder straps and again asked me to bend over. As I did, I swayed back,a bit my ass against his heat. A stealth glance in the mirror showed me had a sizable protruding package. Erections are a hazard of the job I thought, stifling a giggle.

Maddie sat nearby, murmuring her approval and sipping champagne. There wasn't much of an upper cup to this bra and my titties pretty much were just supported by the bottom half of the cup. The upper edge barely covered my nipples, and although I didn't have the deep cleavage of the last bra, it was a more natural look.

He slide his hands around me, smoothing the band and felt in the front to make sure my breasts weren't beneath the band, another thing American women do, he tsk tsked. He hefted my globes in his hands and pushed them together adjusting the bra and creating more cleavage. As he did, half of my nipple was visible over the top edge. Tantalizingly sexy. It occurred to me I was getting turned on. From watching what he was doing to me and feeling what he was doing to me.

"Mmmmm, I love this one."

"You look beautiful in it my love," Maddie said. Phillippe nodded agreement.

"I see you have more to try on. Wear this to ensure it's comfortable while I fit Maddie!"

Maddie pulled a siren red lace bra off the pile she'd chosen for herself. DD she said was hard to find and that's how she started coming to Phillippe.

I grabbed my glass of champagne and took her seat. He stood close behind her. They had a familiarity with each other and I knew they had been lovers. I settled back for what I was sure would be an erotic show.

"Mon amour I've missed you," Phillippe said in a low seductive voice. They locked eyes in the mirror. "You are still my naughty girl," he whispered; catching her hips in his hands as she ground her ass back against that package that jutted out even more.

"And I too have missed you."

He trailed his fingers over her ample breasts before slipping the bra around her and clasping it. He slipped his fingers under the straps and ran them over her shoulders to the cups. She had chosen the same style bra, but the cups couldn't begin to hid her nipples.

Leaning over her from the rear, he reached under and fondled her swaying breasts for a moment.

"Mmmm Phillippe, you are still a naughty boy yourself."

"Yes cherie, always for you."

"Since we are both essentially naked, maybe you should join us my dear Phillippe?"

I perked up, anxious to see this glorious man. Adding to the titillation, anyone could walk in at any time.