Dad Fucks Daughter in the Club

Story Info
Dad fucks his daughter in the bathroom of a club.
1.9k words
4.38
138.8k
165
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21 year old Danielle has always had a thing for older men. The boys in her high school were just that, boys. They weren't real men yet. Danielle lost her virginity to a man 40 years her senior. She has fucked around 6 of her Dad's friends, and she loves to call them Daddy during sex. Her fascination with older men definitely stems from her attraction to her own dad, Clifford.

Clifford is a 43 year old recent divorcee. Danielle's mother and Clifford got divorced a year ago and Danielle chose to live with her father. She is old enough to move out or move in to her dorm at college, but she chooses to stay home with her dad, and he doesn't mind either. Her mother thinks it's a bit weird, but also doesn't mind since it saves money. Danielle and her mother have a good relationship, but it's nothing compared to Danielle's relationship with her father. Danielle adores her father, and more recently her feelings have become sexual. She has started to notice her Dad's muscles, his abs, and of course his bulge. Just from the outline she can already tell that her had is bigger than any guy she's ever been with. She would do anything to have that huge cock inside her. She has been trying to tease him by wearing skimpier outfits around the house and bending over more often, but nothing seems to work.

Danielle and Clifford were sitting in the living room watching TV when Danielle took the remote and paused the show.

"Daddy I'm so bored. Let's go out and do something," said Danielle.

"Like what?" replied Clifford

"I don't know. Let's just drive around and see what we can find."

Clifford didn't have anything to do and he loved spending time with his daughter so he agreed.

"Yayyy! I'll go get changed!" Danielle said and she walked upstairs, swinging her lifts back and forth. She turned around and caught Clifford staring. She grinned.

Clifford also went to change into casual clothes but when he came down he was shocked. Danielle was wearing a low cut black dress which really showed off her curves. She also had on a choker just to give her a sexier look. Clifford was stunned and is wide open mouth made it obvious. He hated to admit it but he could tell his little girl was all grown up. She had such a pretty face with a gorgeous, curvy body. His daughter was hot, and he knew it.

"Uhhh why are you dressed so fancy sweetie? Where are we going?" said Clifford

"It's not that fancy Dad, I just want to look good no matter where we go," replied Danielle

"Well you certainly look good," Clifford said eyeing her up and down. "I mean you look pretty. I mean you look lovely. I mean-" Clifford said until Danielle cut him off with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy," she said as she stepped back, noticing her Dad's bulge growing.

They walked to the car and he was about the get in the driver seat until she stopped him. "Can I drive tonight?" she asked.

"Sure I guess," he said as he tossed her the keys. She began driving them around looking for something to do.

"You want to go bowling?" he said

"No."

"Arcade?"

"Nope."

"Want to see a movie?"

"There's nothing good out."

"Want to get dinner?"

"I'm not hungry."

Clifford was getting frustrated

"Then what do you want Danielle?" Clifford said angrily.

"Sorry for making you mad Daddy, I just don't know," she said

"I'm not mad darling, I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just confused." he replied

"How about we go dancing Daddy!" she said

"Dancing? I'm a little too old to go dancing."

"No you're not Daddy! Here let's go to this place," she said as she pointed to a place called 'Eleven'

"What the hell, let's go!" he said. He's always been the fun and out-going dad so why stop here?

Danielle parked and they waited in line. The bouncer looked at them oddly. He checked their IDs 3 times to verify. Although he was confused, he let them in anyway.

As they walked in Danielle said "I think that bouncer saw our last names and thought we were married instead of dad and daughter! Isn't that funny?"

"Yeah I guess it is," Clifford said, clearly overwhelmed by his first nightclub in 15 years.

"Let's go to the bar Dad," she said as she took his hand and led him to the bar.

"4 shots please!" she yelled at the bartender.

"4 shots? We just got here!" Clifford said.

"Come on Daddy. Let's have some fun. Whatever happens tonight stays here!"

Clifford thought about it and reluctantly agreed. They took their shots and went to the dance floor.

They began dancing together when Clifford said "I don't think I'm dressed for the occasion." He was wearing a hoodie and jeans.

Danielle, using her quick thinking, said "then let's change your outfit." She then pulled his hoodie over his head, revealing his abs and muscles. Danielle almost came right then.

"What are you doing?" Clifford said.

"What? So many guys here are shirtless. And you have a better body than all of them Dad, you should show it off," she said as her hands found his chest.

"This is wrong," Clifford said.

"No, what I'm about to do is wrong," Danielle said as she planted a passionate kiss on Clifford's lips.

Clifford didn't pull away and welcomed his daughter's lips. His hands found her hips as they kissed.

They kissed for a little bit until Clifford pulled away. "Oh god I need another drink."

"Let me lead the way," Danielle said happily as she pulled her Dad back to the bar.

They did a lot more shots, and Clifford was getting into it a lot more now. Danielle and Clifford headed back to the dance floor and began dancing very close. Danielle felt her Dad's cock press against her waist, just begging to be set free. Danielle turned around and pushed her ass into her Dads bulge. Clifford, now drunk, played along and began grinding on his daughter. After grinding for a bit, Clifford then started thrusting, basically dry fucking his daughter in the middle of the club. Danielle was loving it, bending over and moaning as her Dad humped her. Danielle couldn't take it anymore. She needed more and she needed it now.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes," she whispered in his ear and then walked off.

Clifford stood alone really contemplating this. He knew what she meant, they were going to have sex. Was he really going to go into the bathroom and fuck his daughter? His own daughter! He knew she wanted it, she made that very clear. But did he want it? He did. Was it right? No. But he didn't care. He got a text from Danielle. He opened it to see a message saying "stall 3 women's restroom, come get it!" and attached was an image of her pussy. There was no turning back now. He wanted this.

He walked over the women's restroom and went inside. He walked to the third stall, and he saw clothes on top of the door. He knew what that meant. He opened the door and there was Danielle, his own daughter, naked.

Before he could even react, Danielle pulled him in so the door could shut behind him. She began pulling on his jeans.

"I need your cock Daddy. I've wanted this for so long," she exclaimed.

"It's yours baby. Daddy's cock will always be yours," he said as she took out his cock and began sucking.

"Ohhh Dad you're so big!" she said while sucking. "Mmmmm I can't wait to have my Daddy's dick inside me."

Danielle continued sucking bringing Clifford closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby, I've wanted this for so long. I've seen you wearing those slutty outfits around the house. Oh fuck. I've wanted to bend you over and fuck you so hard," Clifford said.

Danielle removed her mouth from her father's cock. "Well you don't need to imagine any more Daddy," she said as she stood up, grabbed the stall door and bent over. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl."

Everyone knows sex in a bathroom stall isn't usually hot or sexy, it's just for a quckie. But this felt different, Clifford and Danielle have never been more turned on in their lives.

Clifford positioned himself directly behind his daughter, aimed his cock at her slit, and slowly entered her.

"Oh my god Dad, you're inside me. You're actually inside me. I finally got my own Dad to fuck me," Danielle moaned.

"Ohhhh," Clifford moaned as he began thrusting into her.

"Uhhh harder Daddy. Make me cum on that big cock," Danielle screamed, not caring if anyone could hear her.

He began fucking her as hard as he could, fucking her faster and harder than he ever fucked her mother.

"Uhhhhhh," Danielle moaned as she came.

"Let me ride you Daddy."

Clifford sat down on the toilet and Danielle hopped on top while facing him, letting her Dad's cock enter her once again.

Clifford would usually find it disgusting being in a dirty little stall sitting on the toilet, but his daughter's tight little pussy just makes all of his worries disappear.

Danielle started riding her Dad's cock while her lips found his. Thus began the most passionate kiss of both of their lives. Their lips became one, tongues exploring each others mouths, this just felt right.

Clifford finally pulled away and took one of Danielles breasts into his mouth. Danielle kept riding her father.

"OHHHHH!" Danielle yelled as she came again. Clifford kept sucking her tit. No man has ever made her cum twice, and Clifford wasn't even done yet.

While his cock was still inside his daughter, his hands found her perfect ass as he stood up, staying inside her. Now standing, he began fucking her again.

Danielle has never been more turned on. Her dad was holding her up in the air, fucking her hard, making her feel so dominated. This is what she's been missing her whole life. All the older men she's fucked, all the guys she's called Daddy, none of them even come close to the real thing.

Clifford was also so turned on, in fact he was surprised he hasn't cum yet, but he was close. He began fucking Danielle hard, hoping to give her one last orgasm.

"OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Danielle yelled at the top of her lungs.

Clifford's lips found hers again as they kissed. Almost simultaneously, Clifford shot his load deep inside his daughter. Danielle also came, spewing all over her father's cock.

Clifford sat down, but his softening cock stayed inside his daughter. They kissed for a few minutes until he came out of her.

"I love you so much Daddy," Danielle said, laying her head on his chest.

"I love you too baby," Clifford said, giving her ass a little spank.

They got dressed and went home. Clifford never found his hoodie. The car ride home was silent and awkward. Neither of them regretted it, but they were both worried the other did. All that changed when Danielle was about to go for a shower and ran into her Dad.

"I'm going to go shower Daddy, want to join me?" she said seductively.

Clifford smiled watching her sway her hips back and forth as she walked into the shower.

He removed his clothes, stepped into the shower, and gave his daughter a deep and passionate kiss. This was the start of something beautiful.