Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 06

Story Info
Eric worries he might be pregnant ... with his son's kid.
3.6k words
4.08
7.2k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric called the clinic first thing the next morning and 10 minutes later, he and Josh were on their way. Both were too scared of what they were about to learn to say much.

They were quickly shown into an examination room and Dr. Andrews appeared a moment later. The stress was visible on his face, and he skipped the usual pleasantries.

"Look, there is no easy way to say this, so I am going to come right out with it: it appears there was a mix-up with the stem cell treatment. You were given an injection from the wrong vial."

"What do you mean, 'the wrong vial'?" Eric asked.

"As you know we are running several experiments here and the vial we drew stem cells from was not part of the masculinization project."

"So... what was it?" Josh asked, slightly irritated at the build up.

"It was from the reproductive regenesis project. That project is designed to restore fertility to women who have had their uterus/ovaries removed for cancer treatment. It works by triggering the body to regrow their lost organs."

"Does that mean I'm... growing a uterus? Inside of ME?" Eric stuttered out.

"Truthfully, I don't know. These cells have never been implanted in a male, let alone a human, before so we can only speculate at this point. We'll run some blood work and get you some scans to confirm what's happening. I will say that... well... err," Dr. Andrews looked towards Josh.

"It's okay, whatever you have to say, you can say in front of my son," said Eric.

"Well the sudden expression of female sex hormones would be consistent with some of the... symptoms... and feelings you have indicated to me before."

"What does this mean overall... for me? Am I going to... die?" Eric squeaked out and Josh reached out for his hand.

"No, I would not go that far. I'm not worried it will prove a fatal mix-up. It's more just... we don't know what to expect. For now, I'm going to draw some blood and get an ultrasound setup in the next room."

Eric and Josh followed Dr. Andrews, exchanging glances of concern. Dr. Andrews had Eric remove his pants, leaving on his underwear, and lay back on the exam table. The cold gel poured onto Eric's stomach made him shiver.

Both Eric and Josh stared intently at the monitor as the doctor moved the probe, stopped, moved it again, and fiddled with the knobs/buttons. They had no idea what they were looking at, but Dr. Andrews stared with such concentration that they waited for him to break the silence.

"This is, quite frankly, more remarkable than I could have imagined," Dr. Andrews finally said.

"Remarkable... good or bad?" Eric asked.

"Remarkable scientifically. You indeed have developed a uterus and at least one ovary is clearly visible, roughly in the position we'd expect it in a female."

"You're... joking right?"

"No. Obviously there is only so much I can tell from this kind of scan, but the image is textbook."

"But wait, I don't have a vagina. Am I going to develop one?!" Eric asked in horror.

"I have a hunch on this, but to confirm I need you to take off your underwear. Maybe your son should step outside?"

It felt like an ironic ask, given Josh had just been inside his dad, fucking him senseless, nearly 48 hours prior, but obviously that was not something Eric was going to reveal. He nodded at his son.

"I'll be right outside dad."

Eric took off his underwear and Dr. Andrews guided him onto his hands and knees. Just over 24 hours ago, Josh had him in that exact same position, but it was a much more pleasurable experience.

Dr. Andrews put a different gel on one hand and eased two gloved fingers into Eric's asshole as the ultrasound probe pressed up against his lower abdomen. Feeling the firm fingers inside him, Eric's cock sprung to life, bumping up against the probe and Dr. Andrews's other hand. He must have been hearing things, because he thought he heard Dr. Andrews let out a little moan of excitement.

A third finger entered Eric's hole and he felt the doctor exploring his insides, fingers going in and out and rotating. Externally, Dr. Andrews moved the probe around, his fingers rubbing up against Eric's hard cock. Suddenly, the fingers in Eric's ass met a spot Eric had no idea existed, causing him to catch his breath as an orgasm overwhelmed him. Ropes of cum painted the exam table as his hole clamped down on the fingers inside his ass.

Eric finally relaxed, breathing heavily as the doctor removed the probe and his fingers. Dr. Andrews made no comments but he winked as he took off his gloves and handed Eric a towel while he washed his hands. When Eric had cleaned up, Dr. Andrews had him to put his clothes back on and invited Josh to rejoin them.

"So what's up? What did you find out?" Josh asked with apprehension in his voice.

"In medical school, you learn that the body is full of mysteries and capabilities to adapt. We have no exception here. Eric, you asked if you were going to grow a vagina. Well, you kind of already have. The new uterus has merged into the very end of your digestive tract, causing your rectum to take on a hybrid vaginal/rectal form."

"That's... what?" Eric turned to his son who looked as confused and in shock as he was.

"So what is my dad supposed to do? Can you remove everything and put it back to normal?"

"Potentially, but for now it's too soon," Dr. Andrews replied. "We can remove the reproductive organs in another few months when we're sure they're fully done developing. Any sooner and there's a chance they'd just regrow again. "

"So I'll be like this for a while then? Will there be other changes? Am I going to grow breasts?" Eric asked.

"No, I would not anticipate more external changes. The treatment was developed focusing specifically on the reproductive tract. Restoring fertility. Luckily that shouldn't be an issue since you're not having receptive anal sex, otherwise I'd have to caution you about well... pregnancy," Dr. Andrews said.

Eric and Josh turned to each other with panic running through their minds. How many loads had Josh pumped into his dad that past weekend?

"I mean, you said yourself that you're not sure everything is developed anyways," Eric suggested, trying to stay calm.

"Yes, we just know from our tests with lab rats that they tend to be most fertile in the early stages of the treatment, before the body acclimates. That's probably why your sex drive has been abnormally elevated."

"Oh. I see. Well... good thing that's not an issue for us... I mean me."

"Look there's a lot of unknowns here, I realize this is all shocking and a lot to take in. I wish I could go back in time and prevent this from happening. For now, I'm going to get some blood work and advise you to take time to process everything. We'll continue the monitoring and follow-ups. If there is any hint of good news, it is that there is nothing I see that makes me think you're in any danger."

Dr. Andrews offered Eric more assurances and escorted him and Josh to get Eric's blood drawn for more tests.

**************************************

Eric was still in a haze of shock so Josh volunteered to drive them home, but his haze was lifted when Josh suddenly turned off the highway onto a quiet side road.

Their eyes met and Josh was the first to speak: "So are we going to talk about... this past weekend... in light of what we learned today?"

"Josh, I am so sorry. This whole thing is my fault. I mean what if I'm pregnant?" Eric was overwhelmed with emotion.

"I think that would be... kinda nice," Josh said quietly.

"Nice?"

"Yeah, I mean... I love you dad. You're the best person I know and you've been a great father to me."

"It would be so wrong, on so many levels."

"So was what we did this weekend, but it didn't feel wrong, did it?"

"No, it felt... amazing."

Josh's hand reached out and grabbed his dad's. Eric turned towards his son and their lips met. Josh took a quick look around and leaned back over and took his dad's face in his hands, kissing him slowly and gently. But after a few of these intimate pecks, Josh and Eric felt the temperature rise in the car and their mouths became hungrier, tongues fighting as their hands explored the other's body.

Eric's hands found his son's zipper, and he whipped out Josh's rock hard, 8" cock. In one breath, he swallowed it whole, running his tongue up and down the thick shaft as Josh ran his hands through his dad's hair. After a few minutes, Josh grunted and exploded in his dad's mouth. Eric swallowed every drop, letting none of the teenage seed spill out. Josh pulled his dad of his cock and kissed him deeply, his tongue getting the last remaining drops of his own cum.

As they buckled up and rode the rest of the way home, they felt calmer than they had all day.

**************************************

Josh dropped his dad off at home, but said he had to run some errands and would be back soon.

Eric went to open a bottle of wine, but saw it was barely 11 am... and what if he was pregnant? Eric laughed out of amusement and confusion. There's no way he could be pregnant with his son's... son. Josh had been oddly unfazed by the idea but he was 18 and less experienced with the world. Still, Eric had to admit there was something dreamy about the idea. He wished he and Melissa had more kids, but she only begrudgingly agreed to have the one.

Eric's thoughts drifted more generally to the events of the past weekend. He was not sure what the future would look like after being fucked by his son. Would that continue? Josh was going off to college, and surely he'd meet someone else. The idea of forgetting about the whole situation appealed to his lingering guilt. But he also felt the heat and tingling in his hole that reminded him being filled by his son was a pleasure Eric had never experienced before.

Eric's mind continued to turn over his new reality until it was interrupted by the door opening and Josh returning home. He had a big bag from the pharmacy that he unpacked in front of him.

The usual candy and energy drinks came out first, followed by a pregnancy test and prenatal vitamins.

"Josh, I think you're making some big assumptions there," Eric laughed.

"Well I just thought... you know, just in case you want to find out. And of course the baby's health."

"I'm not sure a pregnancy test would even work. And let's say I am pregnant, I'm not sure prenatal vitamins are my biggest concern."

Eric could see Josh was deflated at his responses, so he reached out and took his son's hand. "But this was very sweet, it shows what a thoughtful young man you are and why I'm so happy we... got closer... this past weekend."

Josh smiled and Eric noticed there still seemed to be something else in the bag.

"Open it," Josh said as he winked at him.

Eric pulled out the biggest box of condoms he had ever seen. He did not even know they came in 100 packs.

An evil grin spread over Josh's face as he said, "I just figured if you're not on board with having a baby, no reason we still can't enjoy ourselves, right?"

Eric's cock rapidly hardened as Josh pulled his dad onto his lap and his tongue entered his mouth. Josh's hard cock was detectable even through both of their pants, and Eric had an appreciation of both how fast teenagers recovered and why that 100 pack of condoms was the right quantity.

Eric was surprised to find himself so turned on after the earlier orgasm but he felt the familiar longing in his hole. He quickly dropped his pants, bent over the table, and spread his cheeks wide for his son.

Josh dropped his own pants but, while Eric expected to feel the firmness of that beautiful cock at his opening, he instead was pleasantly surprised to feel his son's warm tongue. It lapped at the pink entrance before working its way inside, Eric moaning regularly. Just when Eric felt like he could take no more, the tongue slipped out and he heard the ripping open of the condom package, the snap of the rubber, and felt his son's thick cockhead testing his hole.

Slowly, Josh pressed himself into his dad until Eric's head arched upwards as every inch was deep inside him. Josh's thrusts gradually increased in force and Eric's hips pressed deeper into the table. As they became more intense, Eric felt his son pulling him back by his hair and kissing his neck. Josh's breathing increased until he pulled out and ripped off the condom, shooting ropes of cum up his dad's back, nearly hitting his head. So overwhelmed by the pleasure, Eric had missed his own orgasm exploding over the table.

As he turned to the front to kiss his son on the lips, Eric could not help but feel it was more enjoyable when that hot load was painting his insides. But he'd take his son's cock in any form he could.

"What do you say we take a shower dad? Looks like I made a mess, only fair to help clean it up."

Eric readily accepted the offer, following his son to the bathroom while the warm cum slid down his spine.

**************************************

That night, Eric and Josh did not even think about going to separate beds and, after they both shot their third loads of the day, this time in each other's mouths, fell asleep in each other's arms. This began a new routine for Eric of waking up to Josh's morning wood pressed up against him and fucking him silly before starting their day. The night proceeded much the same way. Every time, they made sure Josh wore a condom to contain his potent adolescent seed.

Sadly for Eric, Josh and his friends had a weekend camping trip planned. That Friday morning Eric lay on his back, legs on his son's shoulders, puddle of cum on his chest, watching his son pull out his deflating cock and knowing it would be a few days before he felt that warm fullness again. They shared a passionate kiss before Josh headed out and Eric started on his own weekend.

**************************************

He had the usual chores and errands to run, as well as brunch Sunday morning with some of the other parents (well, let's be honest, moms) he'd met over the years. This monthly tradition was a highlight for getting the latest gossip of what husbands were sleeping around on their wives, what kids had gotten into trouble, etc.

Eric changed into his usual dressy chinos and their tightness reminded him to lay off the ice cream. He was only 10 minutes late but two of the women were already 2 mimosas into brunch. As he sat down, a gorgeous waiter came over to take his drink order. The young man had classic all-American looks, with overdeveloped biceps and pecs visible through the tight white shirt he wore. His hair was windswept perfectly despite no palpable breeze. And the dimple on his chin became more pronounced as he cracked a broad smile. Eric felt himself get flustered.

As he left, Eric could not help but notice the prominent orbs on the waiter's behind that would make even a curvy woman jealous.

"Break me off a piece of that," he heard Dianne utter.

"Di, he's barely older than your son!" Patty replied in over-dramatic shock.

"And how old is that guy who cleans your pool in a Speedo, Patty?" asked Carey.

"Don't judge me for giving a community college student tuition money!" Patty retorted.

The good-natured ribbing continued from there and Eric thoroughly enjoyed the brunch though he cut himself off at one drink... just in case.

After the bill came, they had their customary fight over paying before agreeing Dianne should treat them because yes, her venture capitalist husband really did need to pay more attention to her and maybe a $500 charge would get it. Who were they to judge the logic that got them a free meal?

Eric went to the bathroom before driving home. It was a small restroom with two urinals and a stall, and no real divider between the urinals. Just as Eric finished up, the waiter entered, unzipping right next to him. Eric felt himself get excited as he wondered if he could subtly take a peek at the handsome man's equipment.

As his eyes moved casually to the left, Eric saw the massive, uncut, flaccid cock hanging out of the waiter's pants, a steady flow hitting the urinal. The man's soft dick was bigger than Eric hard, a state he was rapidly approaching, with foreskin that ended just high enough to reveal a perfectly thick cockhead. Eric was not sure how long he stared but the waiter cleared his throat and Eric felt his arousal turn into embarrassment. He quickly zipped, washed his hands, and bolted for his car.

Breathing deeply, Eric was still turned on, but was lusting over that cock cheating on Josh? Could he even really "cheat" on his son when they weren't even dating and, oh right, Josh was his son?

Eric drove home and ran straight to his bedroom where he dug out the dildo he had been caught using when Josh came back to the room at the resort. He eagerly fucked himself with it until his arms were sore and he shot a load all over the floor. It did not satisfy the same as Josh's cock and he grew impatient for his son's return the next day.

**************************************

Eric woke up to a wave of nausea and cursed being such a lightweight that one mimosa was enough to knock him off his game. He waited for it to pass with eager anticipation for his son's return that afternoon.

Once Eric felt more himself, he took a quick dip in their pool, remembering all the times Josh had graced the water in his tight swimming Speedos, his tanned body doing powerful laps. He felt more and more turned on and kept thinking of ways to properly greet Josh on his return. Each sexy idea worked him up further but he needed to get out and shower before his son got back.

Clean and wrapped in a towel, Eric got a text from Josh that they hit significant traffic driving back and would be delayed another few hours. A follow-up text said: "ready to explode the minute I come home ;)"

Eric's plan to tease his son were clearly best saved for a different time. When Josh finally made it home he was greeted by the sight of his dad on the table, laying on his back with his hole pointed towards the door, legs up in the air.

Josh didn't need to be told twice. After several days of not having enough privacy in the tent to jerk off, his balls were full. His pants were at his ankles and his underwear just barely at his thighs as he pressed his 8" cock deep into his father's hole.

Eric felt his ass swallow the thick cock as his son grunted with pure need. He reached up and stroked the mild stubble on Josh's handsome face.

"Dad I'm... not... going to... last," Josh panted and emptied his balls deep into his dad. Eric realized with a moment of panic that he had forgotten to put out any condoms and his son clearly was too horny to think about them. "Oh well, too late now," Eric thought as his still hard son began pumping again.

Josh flipped his dad onto his back, Eric's legs dangling, as he grabbed his shoulders and continued his second assault on his dad's ass. Eric loved being fucked in this position, with Josh's cock hitting the special spot Dr. Andrews had hit earlier, and let himself go in the bliss of their fucking.

Josh's second load felt just as intense as the first one, splashing deep inside Eric. After his son pulled out his cock, a final drop of cum still dangling at the tip, Eric felt Josh's warm mouth on his own throbbing shaft. Josh seemed to swallow it hole and between that sensation and Josh's hands groping his ass, Eric quickly unleashed his load down his son's throat.

As Josh got off his knees, his hands were dotted with the cum leaking out of Eric's ass.

"Uh, dad, I think we got a little carried away."

"Yeah, I completely forgot, I was too worked up."

"I mean... same."

"Josh, if I got pregnant, things would change. And there's already been so much change."

"Sometimes change is good. You told me that many times."

"Yes, but I'm not sure those were comparable situations."

12