Dad Glanced at My Cleavage

Story Info
A first person tale of dinner, daddy and his wandering eyes.
1.7k words
4.33
60.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes. My father's eyes dipped down from mine to my chest as we spoke. There was no mistaking what had happened. God, why had I chosen this dress? I guess I had wanted to look sophisticated. I'd noticed dad's tastes since the divorce. I guess I knew what he liked. I suppose I can't complain if he reacted. I had accepted his offer of dinner without a second thought after all.

I had tried on most of my wardrobe in a panic two hours earlier. Discarding ones that were too plain, girly or everyday. I wanted to look every bit the 22 year old woman I was - curves and all. I pulled the eventual winner, a floral print jersey mini dress, over my head, and smiled at myself in the mirror. I didn't even register how low cut it was, until the moment I caught my silver fox of a father catching a glimpse as we talked.

He had suggested pushing the boat out at The Metropol out of guilt, I had supposed. I hadn't seen him all year. He worked so hard flying round the world. New York. Tokyo. London. All the money, of course, meant he was used to luxury and kept himself in incredibly good shape. There was no denying that.

We continued to make small talk. As daddy and daughters do. I updated him on my work, he was very sweet and kind about it. There was an embarrassing silence when he asked about boyfriends, but again, he might light of it. He is a gentleman, is my father. But through it all, I couldn't shake the sense he had noticed my breasts. The shape of them, the cleavage, oh god, the hint of a hardening nipped through the fabric of my dress. This wasn't right. It wasn't supposed to be happening.

He poured me more of the expensive red wine he had ordered. Was it to help me relax? I didn't question his motives too much and drank it quickly. Another giggle from him. He suggested I slowed down, calling me kitten which went straight to me heart. I was his kitten. I always had been.

His hazel eyes matched mine across the table. He proposed a toast. To us. To the future. To our special relationship. Special? He had never said that before. I was totally confused, by my thoughts and feelings now. There was no question I felt a real woman. Sitting opposite a man who seemed to like what he was seeing.

I put my glass down. It had hit me quite hard. I asked daddy what was special. He smiled and told me he had just realised what a wonderful woman I had grown into. It was definitely, positively flirtatious. My own father. I was appalled. Briefly. It didn't stop me sitting back in my seat though. Letting him see more of me. I wanted his gaze. I let myself enjoy the moment. I felt inhibitions slide away. My body reacting almost separately from my mind. It felt arousing to be appreciated by a man I had always loved.

He shifted in his six foot one frame in his seat. It looked half his age and super fit in his expensive suit. After dessert, we should head to the suite he had arranged. There was a private bar, in the penthouse. We could continue chatting. Alone, with him. Now. Good god. I said yes. Of course I said yes.

We stood close in the mirrored elevator. If anything, he now had a better view. My 36 DD breasts, sculpted by the expensive bra I had chosen, formed a deep valley. I could sense him taking it in. My pert ass brushed his legs. I thought I might faint. That would at least make me fall into his arms. I was lost and I knew it. Heat and wetness. Was dad feeling the same? Cock hardening? I couldn't get the thought out of my mind as we reached higher and higher floors. The elevator taking an age.

As it slowed, his hand found the small of my back ready to guide me to the suite. It hit me, he meant his room. His bedroom. He was planning to seduce me. I knew it. To undress me. To fuck me. My own father. I was confused, and a little afraid, but could not deny it - aroused too. The prospect of doing something so forbidden seemed, I don't know, delicious. His hand slid down from its position. There was no doubt now as it cupped my ass. I let out a low murmur of, what, approval? There was no going back now.

The suite was divine. There was indeed a well-stocked private bar. Champagne on ice. Through a dividing door, I could see the luxurious bedroom. We were definitely going to end up there. We were, we totally were. I turned and looked dad in the eye. As if to say yes. Before I said a word, though he leaned in, close. His lips brushed my ear. His breathe warm. He told me that nobody would ever know before letting his lips move to find mine in a kiss. An electric kiss. An incestuous kiss. I responded hungrily. His hands, both of them now, slid round my waist and then down to grip me and pull me too him. Oh god, he was, hard. His erection pressed into my thigh as it slid between his. I felt it throb. I ground my hips a little, enjoying the feeling of his cock. I realised, more than anything else I wanted it - to see, touch and taste it before letting it slide into my wet pussy. Daddy had me. I was his.

Our hungry kiss lasted an age. Making out like teens. His hands exploring my ass and back. He cruelly and angrily pawed at my dress. Pulling the skirt up and the back down, until it felt like rags around me. I pulled away, took a step back and let it fall. Just the black lace lingerie now. Bra and tiny, wispy thong. He audibly groaned at the sight before pulling at his own clothes. This was it. I was going to see the manhood that fathered me. What should a good dutiful daughter do? I knew instinctively and took a step to him before kneeling at his feet, not breaking eye contact once. There was no teasing, no gentleness. I engulfed his salty, smooth hard seven-inch dick between my hot wet ruby red lips. I gripped his bare ass and pulled him deeper. I was his cock sucking slut of a daughter and he could use my mouth. I adored letting go to just please him.

Daddy built up a rhythm. Face fucking me. I gagged as his thick mushroom head hit my throat. I felt it, him, throb. No boy had used me with such dominance yet. I had no choice but to submit to my father's will. By the time he pulled his cock free, pushed me back and tore my bra free roughly, I was ready for whatever he wanted to do me.

He fell on my tits. I suspected he'd wanted to for years. Licking, sucking and biting my rose red hard nipples. Swapping between them until I felt light headed, His hand, his glorious fatherly hand, worked its way down my stomach. I ached to be touched and I held my breath as his fingers slipped under my thong. He knew exactly what to do to my smooth bare pussy. Was it genetics? He found my clit and circled it - once, twice and on the third time my body was racked with an orgasm. Oh god, I loved this man. As I breathed hard, he stripped the thong down my legs. I was naked and knew I needed that dick inside me. We were going to fuck. Dad and daughter.

I let him pick me up, destined for the bedroom of luxury and silk sheets. We were going to make a mess of them. Thanks to his muscular body, he flung me onto the king size bad like a rag doll. I paused briefly wondering what to do next, but, again, let instinct take over. I flipped myself over and raised myself to me knees, sensing daddy wanted to see my ass, revel in it. I wasn't wrong. I heard an appreciative moan as he took in the sight. My tight ass and bald pink cunt ready for him. Ready for my daddy,

I felt his tip roughly find my wet pussy hole before the whole length of him filled me with an urgent thrust. I buried my head low as his hands roughly grabbed my waist. I'd never been so full of cock meat. Being an incestuous fuck toy felt amazing. I was close to cumming again, so very close within two or three of daddy's thrusts. He was masterfully using me, moving his left hand from my hip to my shoulder then, oh Christ, my hair. I screamed. Who would have thought? The best sex of my life, with my daddy. I fell limp with his cock still deep inside me. His manly arms lifted once again and flung me down onto my back. His cock arrived nearly my lips again. Irresistibly glistening with my pussy juices. I hungrily lapped them up and then, hungrily, wanted more. I told my father I wanted his cum in my mouth and took his desperate throaty groan as agreement. No passive subservient little girl now, I worked my mouth up and down his length. I fingered my tits as I did and spread my legs wide.

I sensed he liked his naked slutty porn star of a daughter. I knew he did when I felt his cock swell. I made sure my lips were wrapped tightly around it tightly as it twitched and daddy's balls tightened. I didn't want to waste a drop of anything when it came. Oh and it came. Jet after jet of salty seed hit the back of my throat. I snorted and gagged and despite my best efforts let some of the sticky hot cum dribble from between my lips and down, down between the breasts that had started this whole thing a few hours earlier.

My father, covered in sweat, fell onto the bed beside me. His six foot frame all the more impressive now. He looked at me, affectionate and fatherly, before planting a kiss on my forehead as we drifted off. The deliciousness of our taboo breaking sex making me feel warm and wonderfully happy.