Dad, MILF & Their Daughters

Story Info
The family that plays together... Adds another family.
12k words
4.8
47.7k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,319 Followers

Triggers... I can't think of any. Nylons? Lingerie? Read at your own discretion if you have issues. Everyone else... Lazlo who is raising a daughter on his own, meets Greta, a MILF who happens to be the mother of his daughter's bestie. Much fun ensues. As always, emails and comments welcome. xo DG

Dad, MILF &Their Daughters

"Will you look at these photos I took for my class assignment, dad?" I looked up from my drawing board to see my daughter clutching a folder to her chest, anxiety on her face.

"Sure, of course I want to see them. Your photographs have been stellar. You really like taking pictures, don't you?" It was a pleasant surprise to me because she had never shown any interest before she picked up the class for extra credit this semester. I had never seen her strive as much and need approval.

"I do! I love capturing emotion in just a fraction of a second. It's a challenge and something I think I'd like to continue with," she said excitedly.

She opened the folder and fanned out the eight by ten photographs.

"How do you like them?" she asked hesitantly.

I swallowed hard. Not only are the photographs well done, but the model is exquisite. "You have captured this woman's emotions perfectly. Who is she?" She had a seductive, yet ethereal quality that came right through her photographs.

"It's Jayne's mom!" she giggled.

Jayne is an enchanting little blonde that my daughter Anniston went to high school with. It wasn't until college that they became good friends. I saw the resemblance now. Her mom was a stunning older version of her daughter, but her mother had a glorious halo of rich auburn waves and curls. She looked to be my age, mid-fifties or so.

Her gauzy gown, while not transparent, floated around her like a sublime mist. It made a red-blooded horny male like me search diligently for a hint at what might be underneath.

"Is she going to model regularly for you?" I asked, trying to snap out of my lurid daydream. "It's great you can work with a professional."

"Yes! I'm so excited because she was a model. It's so easy to photograph her because she knows what to do and helps me a lot. I was wondering if we could use the pool sometime?"

"Absolutely! Any time, sweetie," I replied, tamping down the dirty old man thoughts that raced through my mind, to be supportive of my daughter.

*****

I was an architect and worked from home, other than when I had to visit a job site. It registered in my perpetually horny mind that I'd likely be around for these events. My permanently horny cock stood up and cheered at the thought, and the image of that woman was still in my mind. I had to admit that my reaction was more than just ogling a girly picture online. This woman was exquisite in a celestial way. It made you want to know what was behind those eyes.

Anniston's mom left us five years ago after deciding that her trainer and his lifestyle were better than ours. They moved often, so we were never sure where she was. She checked in with her daughter on occasion, but not often enough and it killed me to see how hurt Anniston was by that.

My libido was always on high rev, my ex claimed that was one of the reasons she left me. I was also aware that raising a daughter I had to keep my sexual appetite in check. I had a few friends with benefits that were in various situations where they too needed more. But even though I had several ports in a storm, I was still easily aroused, and most often I had to take care of it myself.

Later in the week Anniston, Jayne, and her mom, Greta dropped by late afternoon. And she was not only just as ravishing as in her photos but had a charisma to match. She was also as vibrant as our two girls which made it difficult to keep in mind that she was my age.

The girls went to the pool while Greta and I had a get-to-know-you over iced tea at my kitchen table.

"You have a beautiful house, Lazlo," she said, looking around. "Annis told me you're an architect, so I'm sure you designed it."

"I did and thanks. Would you like to see the rest of it?"

"I'd love to!" she said, truly delighted.

We walked through the glass-walled living room and watched our bikini-clad girls in the pool. "I'm glad Jayne found Anniston. I think she's good for my daughter, who might have been getting a little too wild." She laughed wryly.

"I felt the same. I was happy she hooked up with Jayne once they got into college. I was worried because Anniston was shy and grew even more reserved when her mom left."

"Oh, I'm sorry. A daughter needs a mom. I will tell you that Anniston does talk to me... Just about girl stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary or to be concerned about," she added.

I was relieved. "Thank you for taking the time for her. Her own mom doesn't seem to have it for her," I said, shaking my head.

The house is extreme modern, designed in modular sections that were stacked so the sleeping areas were separate and very private. All had glass exterior walls and bathrooms. It was situated in the center of four wooded acres where the only voyeurs would be deer.

"I designed the house for the piece of land. I abhor window coverings and here they aren't needed. The house sat in a clearing, surrounded by woods. Deciduous trees and pines that kept the privacy in the winter just in case someone came nosing around."

We climbed a short flight of open stairs and walked right into the master bedroom. I created it so that one wouldn't have to leave the room because it housed a refrigerator and microwave. The wine and drink bar also served as a kitchen counter. The wine refrigerator was fully stocked. This was all blocked from the bed. As was a small sitting area to read without disturbing anyone that was sleeping. I often retreated there in the evening if Anniston wasn't home.

The bed faced a line of stately pine trees allowing for year-round privacy and wildlife watching.

"To wake up to this every morning would make me swoon," she turned from the view to look at me. "You have quite the imagination. I'm sure you're a very successful architect."

"It is beautiful. Especially in the winter with the snow on the pine tree branches."

"Mmm, spectacular I'm sure," she murmured.

From experience, I knew she was imagining herself here. That pleased me because I design for everyone and that they can picture themselves in one of my builds, is my goal. The orgasm of the job, as it were.

"The bath is in here," I said walking down a short wall that was the walk-in closet.

She gasped when she walked in the door. "This is just... I'm running out of superlatives," she laughed.

The glass wall continued in the room. The toilet was located off this room. A large soaking tub centered the window, the same line of pines obscuring any view. Next to it was a glassless shower. I designed a continuous drain surround. Various heads hung from the ceiling; spray jets were mounted on the solid wall. Even if they were on and not blocked, the water wouldn't spray beyond the drain lines.

She walked over and stood in the shower. "I think it would take me a while to get used to this." She laughed. "I'd be afraid of spraying water around the whole room."

I laughed. "You're right! It does take getting used to."

I imagined her in the shower, unclothed. She was tall. Taller than I would have thought from the pictures. Her legs were fabulously long, and any man would imagine them wrapped around him. Her breasts were C cups at least. The blue halter top showed them to perfection. White shorts were just short enough to accentuate her long legs and hug her round ass. An ass that only came from exercise.

She turned to me, shaking her head. "I wish I had your imagination to even think of this." She glanced down, and seeing the bulge in my shorts, smiled. I was sure that was a normal response from men when they were around her.

I led her to the next level to Anniston's room, then to the three other rooms. We climbed a flight of stairs to what would have looked like a glass box sitting on the roof, that was my office slash drawing room.

She walked around. "Ahhh, I can see how you cultivate your creativity. It must feel extremely cozy in here when it's snowing."

"And raining."

"And the natural light. Has Anniston used the house in her photography?"

"No, she hasn't. This is a relatively new endeavor of hers though, but I will encourage her. She seems to have a talent for it?" I knew a model would know.

"She does. Very much so. She is cultivating quite a eye for photographs. I'm so glad you're supporting it." She crossed her arms which pushed her breasts together and up out of that silky blue halter top. "You know, you could model for her as well."

"Me?" I laughed. "Nah, I'm no model."

She walked around me, surveying style, eyeing me up and down. "You're in shape. I saw the workout equipment. You're tall. Taller than me which is good because I'm often taller than the men. You're good-looking." She stopped and looked at my face. "I think we would look good together too."

A strand of auburn hair fell out of the thick pile on her head, and I automatically brushed it off her face. Her lips parted and it seemed for a moment time stood still.

She flicked her tongue across her lips and finally said, "I suppose I should gather my daughter and get going."

*****

"A model?! Good god dude, how the fuck lucky can you get!" my younger brother said after I told him about Greta.

"Lucky? She's the mother of my daughter's friend."

"A MILF!"

"Yeah, that doesn't mean I have plans to fuck her. Or even think it's a good idea. It's all little complicated with my daughter involved like that."

"Damn Lazlo. We come from virile Hungarian stock. We have a legacy to execute. Look at dad," Zeno pointed out.

"We no doubt got our libido from him. In his day he was considered a cocksman. The ladies kept coming back for more, so he must have been good huh?" I noted.

"Hell, he only fucked good-looking ones, I'll say that," Zeno laughed.

Our anya died young. Sadly, neither of us remember her. My apa, Aron, never remarried but had a string of women until the day he died. He was big and burly and well hung. Another perk of Hungarian stock.

"Yeah, I do remember that. He was a lusty man and women were attracted to him like bees to a flower."

I have had more than a few women in my day, but since my ex left, I've concentrated on being a father. Anniston is older now and I need to start looking after myself.

"Okay Laz, go for it, I'd say!" I just laughed at him, knowing Zeno wasn't far behind our father and would have already bedded Greta.

*****

"Dad, Jayne, and her mom are coming over so. I can take some pictures of them around the pool. I have a bathing suit assignment and her mom says she has lots she can bring!" Anniston gushed, clearly excited and enamored with Greta.

"Of course, baby. Do you want to plan on a barbecue when you're done?"

"Okay! Let me ask if they can do it," she was already on her cell phone.

Being Hungarian, I was a pretty mean cook and had stocked up on the groceries we'd need. I futzed around in the kitchen but couldn't avoid the scenario at the pool of Greta and her daughter changing swimsuits for Anniston's shoot. They were either in the pool or on the edge.

Greta disappeared in the pool house and came out in the skimpiest bikini yet. My cock throbbed its interest and I was glad I'd stayed inside.

Anniston had her stretch out on a pool lounger. Her knee was forward showing off those impossibly long legs. She twisted enough to keep her breasts thrust forward, but not too obvious. The woman knew her modeling stuff.

My cock throbbed harder as she changed poses. The girls were all outside, so I slipped my hand into my shorts, just a little squeeze I thought.

Anniston had Greta move to her hands and knees on the lounger. Her breasts were large enough to sway below her and I imagined myself beneath her.

Suddenly Greta untied her bikini top and dropped it to the ground. Her breasts dropped minutely, considering her age. But it was her huge areolas that got my attention. They were the darkest red-brown I'd ever seen, not to mention the largest. Tiny nipples centered the big circles. They topped the soft undercurve of her breasts in an invitation for a man's mouth and hands.

Greta was in no hurry to tie on the other top, and in fact, seemed to be taking plenty of time to do so. She gave a big stretch, arching her back, nearly posing. The girls were talking together and obviously in no hurry.

Jayne ran back into the pool house and came back with a bottle of sunblock, handing it to her mom. She held the bottle high and allowed the white cream to slowly drip into her hand. I moaned, more enthusiastically working my cock.

She rubbed the white cream between her hands and made long strokes from her neck, over her tits, and down to the top of her bikini bottoms. I growled. She continued to do the same, rubbing the cream into her skin. She concentrated on her breasts.

She rubbed her breasts, her nipples growing longer and harder. She circled her palms over them several times. She dribbled more cream on her hands and rubbed it in her arms.

Jayne picked up the bottle and squeezed a big white blob in her hands. She began to rub it on her mom's back. Greta faced me, but I watched Jayne's hands stroke up her sides, her fingers lightly grazing her mom's breasts. I'm sure unintentional but it made my balls ache, and I began to fuck my fist in earnest.

Greta said something to the girls, and they began to spread sunblock on each other. I moaned. Finally, Anniston untied Jayne's top to better apply the cream, and Jayne did the same to her.

Three topless beauties on the other side of the glass did me in. It built up in my balls and the last thing I saw before I came was Greta looking straight at me and squeezing her tits together, pinching those lusciously big nipples.

*****

A few days later Anniston came in with the set of pictures from the pool. I stayed seated at my table because I knew my dick would enjoy reminiscing.

"These are so good, hon. What does the instructor say?"

"He's a professional photographer and has a studio in town. He said if I wasn't in school, he'd hire me. Also, that he might give me some assignments occasionally that he'd pay me for!" she said excitedly.

"Really? Damn, that's impressive hon. I'm so proud of you!" I couldn't hug her because I still had a raging hard-on from the pictures, so I gave her an enthusiastic high five.

*****

Two weeks went by, and my daughter came into the kitchen while I was preparing dinner.

"Daddy, I wanted to talk to you about something."

Uh oh, she only calls me daddy when she wants something.

"Okay, hon, what is it?"

"Our assignment is to do a shoot with nudes."

For a moment I was taken aback but remembered we are talking college courses here. It can be tough remembering that your daughter is a grown-up.

"Okay. Go on."

"Greta said she'd model nude for me and suggested your bathroom. The shower and tub. What do you think?" she asked hesitantly.

Greta is naked in my bathroom. I am one fucking lucky son of a bitch is what I think.

"I don't see a problem with that," I said casually.

She screeched, jumped up and down and hugged me, and ran off to sound the alert.

*****

The next day there was an unexpected knock on my door early afternoon. It was Greta.

"Hope it's not an inconvenient time?"

"No, not at all! I was just making coffee; it'll be done soon if you'd like a cup?"

"Please."

She perched on the stool at the bar in the kitchen.

"Anniston tells me it's a go for the nude shoot."

I nodded. "Absolutely."

"I should have talked to you first before suggesting it to Anniston. I wanted to stop by and apologize. I didn't know where you stood on nudity and all that. I should have asked you first." She sipped her coffee. "My only excuse is that I've modeled for so long, nudity is not a big deal anymore."

"I understand and no need for an apology. I think Anniston has real talent and I want to encourage her as much as I possibly can. I'm also trying to remember that she's an adult and has always made good decisions up til now."

"You're a good father, you know," she said, looking at me over the top of her cup. "I'm sure it's rough for a man to raise a daughter on his own. I know it hasn't been easy for me to raise Jayne on my own. I could see it would be much different if I had a son."

Oh, so she is single, I thought.

"I guess we do what we have to do, eh." She agreed.

"Also, I wondered if I may see your shower and tub again. I'd like to check the lighting, maybe help Anniston out with the best time to shoot for the best lighting."

"Of course, let's go."

This time she was dressed a bit more revealing. The wore tight shorts that hugged her fantastic ass, giving me a great view as we climbed the stairs. A tight white t-shirt hugged her like a second skin, and although she wore a bra, the shadow of those fantastic nipples showed through.

Another hard-on began to rage.

She kicked off her shoes and stepped into the shower area. "Hey, would you mind coming in here with me? I can see the lighting better on another person."

I joined her. She looked at me. Turned me this way and that way.

"The morning sun will break through the trees, especially in the winter." It was late spring, and the leaves were open on the trees. "I do have those shower lights if that would help?" I pointed up.

"Oh! I didn't notice them. I bet they are awesome in the dark."

Visions of being in here with her naked and in the dark flashed through my head. My balls ached. She smiled knowingly.

"I can't say I've done that but I'm sure you're right."

"Maybe you should try it sometime?"

"Maybe I should."

"Say, you wouldn't be of Hungarian descent, would you?"

"Yeah. The name tipped you off I bet."

"My parents came to the United States from Hungary when they were very young. My grandparents followed soon thereafter." She looked at me for a moment. "Your name yes, but you have a look... Umm, a maleness that Hungarian men have. Lusty. Manly without being a bully."

"That's the males in my family," I laughed. "Lusty is the best word. My father was a known cocksman in his day."

"Mmm, I was married to a Hungarian. I thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with his libido."

I suddenly realized how close we were standing in the shower. Her breasts were inches from my chest. Her nipples were hard. Poking through the thin white knit. I remembered them bare at the pool. Her huge dark nipples.

"I also want to check the lighting in the tub area if that's okay," she said. I nodded. She stepped into the deep soaking tub and sat down. Her knees were up because her legs were so long, but she looked comfortable.

"This is much roomier than it looks," she said, surprised. She hesitated for a moment. "Would you mind getting in too? Just to get an idea of what would work."

"That doesn't sound like a tough request," I grinned. "Facing you or behind you."

She considered for a moment. "I think behind me to start."

She slid forward and I stepped in behind her and maneuvered down so my legs wrapped around her.

"I think this is going to work," she said, shimmying back so her ass pressed into my crotch.

She leaned back on my chest, and I kept my arms on the top edge of the tub because they would be on her body otherwise- likely covering those tits.

"Mmm, nice. Are you comfortable, Lazlo?"

"Oh yeah," I gritted. Was I comfortable?! I'm wrapped around a beautiful woman in my tub. My cock was throbbing against her ass. That thick pile of auburn curls on top of her head filled my nose with the sweet scent of her. I could look over her shoulder and see those gorgeous tits with the bullet nipples pushing through. Those long legs and soft thighs would envelop a man.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,319 Followers