Dad-Off 04

Story Info
Kyle's dad visits. Clark bonds with his stepson... remotely.
4.9k words
4.74
9.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Okay I'm a clown. I wrote that the previous chapter was short but it was the longest so far. I still have the idea planted well inside my mind, although unsure where to go after that. Eh I'll figure that out soon enough.

The scenes depict M/M relations, but all character are 18+. The plot here is also incestuous in nature, so if you don't like it, click away. Otherwise, enjoy!]

---

After Clark went to work, Kyle decided to leave his room and do something else while waiting for his bio dad.

He ended up cleaning his room, and when he sat down to take a break, he immediately jolted up feeling the anal toy plugged inside him.

"Fuck, what am I supposed to do with this?" he muttered to himself, thinking about the toy lodged in his butt. He hasn't seen his dad in two months, so he'll probably force him to get out of the house and grab something to eat.

Kyle practiced sitting down naturally without pressing the toy too hard. He eventually got it, but his now erect dick continues to be a bother. He can't even jack this off!

Another thing that needs to be addressed quickly was the leather collar. Kyle rushed to his closet and whipped up several clothing options. He chose to wear a black cut-off muscle shirt, some ragged pants and black sneakers. He tossed a black and red flannel shirt to break off the monotony of his outfit.

He also made sure to wear snug briefs to secure the dildo and somewhat keep his boner in place.

Kyle inspected himself in the mirror. It was different from what he usually wore, but it camouflaged the collar very well. He smiled.

His dad, Henry, arrived ten minutes after four. Kyle could practically hear him hollering downstairs, looking for him.

Henry was an inch shorter than Clark, but is significantly more burly. Clark's always put a premium on how professional he looks, but his dad have almost always been laid-back, the man who'd always throw caution to the wind and live his best life.

"Hey boy! How's college? Railed any sexy girls lately?" Henry greeted his son followed by a boisterous laugh.

Kyle chuckled awkwardly. No girls, just Clark assaulting my boy pussy, he thought.

Henry took a good look at what Kyle was wearing and raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me it's a phase." he joked.

"It kinda is, at least today."

"Look! You even wore a collar!" Henry continued, tugging the leather strap. Kyle took a few steps closer to avoid losing balance, but his cock reacted wildly to this.

Not now, Kyle thought to himself.

Henry and his ex-wife's personality clashed so hard it affected their marriage and ended in divorce. A few years later, they were amicable in co-parenting Kyle. Clark and Henry tolerated each other at best, but they didn't seem to get along that well either.

When Kyle's mom died, they somewhat called a truce. His dad isn't going anywhere, and Clark wasn't to do that too. They all ended up in another co-parenting situation, but Clark kept himself scarce whenever Henry was around. Kyle didn't mind.

"Ready to drive around town, Kyle? I just passed by a burger joint that just opened. Let's try that out today!" Henry said as he grabbed Kyle's arm and started dragging him outside the house.

Kyle felt conflicted, each step hesitant.

"Clark said to wait for him to go home before we leave." the younger man said.

Henry scoffed. "Meh, that uptight old fart. Let him be! Just send him a text that we left. Come on!"

Kyle relented and joined his father. He carefully sat down the passenger seat and buckled up before sending Clark a message.

[[dad is here. he didn't want to wait]]

[[So you left with him?]]

[[yea]]

[[I see.]]

Kyle stared at his phone for a couple of seconds, but Clark stopped replying altogether.

"So, what did Clark say?" Henry asked as he started the car.

"Nothing. He said 'I see' and didn't reply."

"Don't mind him then. Ready, son?"

"Yup! Let's not die today, dad."

Henry laughed. He drove like a maniac, always almost at the speed limit. While this almost scared Kyle to death multiple times, today was different.

The constant whirring of the motor made the anal toy vibrate. Kyle winced and grimaced whenever they pass through a speed bump. It was torture.

The duo eventually arrived at the burger joint, exchanging stories about how they've been since they last met. Henry was still an animated storyteller, and his loud belly laughs made a couple of heads turn. Nobody got mad at him though, his dad carried this light, carefree aura that everybody seems to tolerate.

Kyle was intently listening to his dad's antics when he suddenly felt a jolt of vibration from the toy. He gasped when it happened a second time, now more intense than the last. Kyle started getting goosebumps on his arms.

Henry also seemed to notice his son tense up.

"You okay, buddy?"

"Yeah, probably just the chili." Kyle answered. The toy was now vibrating gently, and he had to keep his facial expressions in check. He didn't want his dad to see what he looks like while getting pleasured.

"Alright then, we can head home if you want."

"That'd be great, dad."

When they stepped outside, the vibrations lasted longer and was now more intense. Kyle had to focus on walking normally while his prostate was being assaulted by the vibrating toy.

No wonder this is all Clark's doing. Kyle fished out his phone and started dialing.

"Hello, Clark Hansen speaking."

The vibration stopped, and Kyle sighed in relief.

"Clark, it's Kyle!"

"Oh I know, I'm just messing with you. How's your father and son bonding going?"

"Nevermind that! What is this... thing... doing... inside... you know?" Kyle had to mutter the last words to not rouse suspicion.

"Ah. Since you're having fun with your dad, I decided to have a little fun with you."

"How--"

Clark laughed. "It's a neat trick, really. I can control the vibrator anywhere. That means I get to control you."

"Can you like, stop it?"

"No. You disobeyed me and this is your punishment. Now be a man and face consequences for your actions." Clark's voice was stern on the phone, it almost made Kyle shudder.

"But--"

"I'll see you at home." Clark said firmly before the line disconnected.

Kyle almost threw his phone out of frustration, when the toy started vibrating again. This time, it pulsed with a steady rhythm, and the young man had to steady his breathing as he continued walking to his dad's car. He decided to take the backseat this time.

Henry shot him a worried look. "Are you sure you're okay? You're wincing and all."

"I'm fine, let's just go home dad."

"Alright then." His dad said as he started the car.

Kyle had to concentrate hard while they drove home. It's a good 20-minute ride, so he knew he had a lot to endure. Henry's driving didn't help either.

The vibrations were now coming in waves, and Kyle was already whimpering in the backseat as his hips started grinding subtly. The pleasure he felt from the vibrator was too much. He gripped his shirt, letting out a moan.

Henry constantly looked at the mirror to check on his son. Kyle was writhing while clutching his stomach, and was continuously groaning and whimpering.

"Do you wanna go to a hospital instead?

"No... no. Just... home... please..." Kyle stuttered, moans of pleasure escaping from his lips.

"Alright, but I'm worried about you."

"I'm -- ahh... I'm fine." Kyle barely managed to mutter a coherent sentence as the waves intensified. The younger man bit his hands as he rode the luscious waves of vibration. At this point, he no longer cared as he let out another moan before biting his lower lips.

During the car ride, Henry looked after his son, and noticed that he really wasn't in pain. It looked like Kyle was being pleasured by... something. He was moaning and grinding... like a bitch in heat. The older man focused on driving, now slower and more careful this time.

But somehow, it isn't because his son looked like he's not feeling well.

He wanted to hear his son's moans of pleasure a bit longer.

Henry hated the thought, but his dick twitched with the idea.

When they arrived, the vibrations in the Kyle were so intense that he kept his eyes closed and let out breathy moans. He was a slave to this immense pleasure Clark was giving him. Thinking about how his stepdad was having fun with the remote made him hornier.

His engorged cock was straining against his tight pants, the front getting stained by his precum.

It was Henry who stepped out of the car and went to the backseat. It was clear from Kyle's expression that he was getting pleasured. He just had to confirm what it is. He sat down next to his son and grabbed his shoulders.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes... dad... I'm - oooohhhh - o-okay! Fuck! I... feel...OOOH.. I feel great, dad! Yeah... shit..." Kyle said in the middle of moaning. He was smiling in ecstasy. He didn't care that he was talking to his dad.

Henry's hard-on was now visible from his jeans. It was wrong to feel about his own flesh, but he's thoroughly enjoying watching Kyle now. He pulled his son in for a hug.

Kyle buried his face on his dad's chest and took a deep breath. He savoured the faint smell of sweat covered by his musky perfume. His dad smelled like a man, and it only turned him on even more.

The vibrations sent tingles all over his body. His ass feels oversensitive after the constant and escalating rumbling inside him.

The toy was now sending intense pulses on top of a steady hum, and his hips started moving along to the toy's rhythm, inadvertently pressing his body to his dad's, and sensually grinding on him.

Henry could not believe his eyes seeing his own son moaning and writhing against his body.

It felt like Kyle wanted to give himself to him.

The older man's cock was throbbing, and precum started to soil his jeans as well. He took it all in silently for a minute or two.

Kyle's arm was completely hairless. He took a close look and saw his son has shaven his armpits and hair.

Henry's entire body was matter in salt and pepper fur, and its stark contrast to his son made him want to rub their skin together.

The older man gave in and roamed his palm around his son's back. His touch seemed to have intensified Kyle's grinding on him. He felt his son's agape mouth nibble on his shirt. If it's from his constant moaning or from something else completely, he wasn't too sure.

Nothing dastardly could ever happen to them.

But here Henry was, a sudden prisoner in his own primal desires. A hidden want for his own flesh and blood, ignited.

"Let me carry you inside." Henry offered.

"N-no... fuck... I can..."

"No, you can't buddy." his dad insisted, slinging his arm over Kyle's back as he grabbed his legs.

When Henry hoisted Kyle over, the young man groaned louder.

"Ohhhh... dad... I..."

Henry tempered his emotions and carried his son towards the house, but he intentionally placed his forearm near Kyle's buttocks when he felt the wild pulses emanating from it.

There's a vibrator inside his son's ass!

The 45-year-old man couldn't believe it. All while they were driving and spending time, a toy was lodged deep in Kyle's butthole. And somehow Henry almost didn't notice!

The door opened, revealing a bespectacled Clark in his usual house clothes - a white shirt and blue shorts. Henry was confused when the other man didn't even show the slightest sign of worry when he looked at his son, writhing and moaning like... a whore.

"What happened?" Clark finally croaked.

"Uh, he didn't feel good so went home."

"I can take care of it from here."

"No!" Henry's refusal sounded blunt than what he expected. He quickly followed up with, "I can carry him to his room."

Clark relented, before finally saying, "My bed is bigger. Let him rest there."

He noted that Clark was holding his phone, a dark app open. He discreetly squinted to see what it was, and it was unmistakably a sex toy app.

Clark was controlling the vibrator inside hos son's ass.

Henry was dizzy with information. Her ex-wife's husband was able to plug his son's hole with a vibrator.

What is going on in his house? Should he be worried about Kyle? What else have they done together?

Henry paused. Was he jealous?

He quickly pushed these thoughts aside as he stepped up the stairs.

What Henry didn't notice was Clark observing him like a hawk. The fidgety movements. The tent in his pants. The small trail of liquid in front of it.

He licked his lips in anticipation.

---

Henry gently put Kyle down on his bed. The young man laid down on his chest and sighed. The squirming and moaning stopped, and Kyle fluttered his eyes open.

"Thanks dad, I think I'm gonna rest for now."

The older man decided to rub his son's back, making Kyle settle on his bed comfortably. Henry wasn't satisfied and tested the waters by running his palm on Kyle's behind.

This made his son clench his cheeks and abruptly exhaled through his nose. Henry was elated with this.

"I'm gonna grab a six-pack, then let's drink later."

"I'm not 21 yet."

"Oh, right. Clark and I will drink it then. Sleep tight, bud." Henry said before leaving his son's room.

He was met by Clark who was sipping tea on the couch, phone still on his hand.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit. I'll be back later."

"Sure, Henry. I'll see to it that Kyle gets the attention he needs." Clark said, with a clinical tone.

Sure you will, you bastard, Henry thought as he closed the main door.

Just a few steps outside, Henry once again heard Kyle's moans, this time louder and uninhibited.

"Oh my god.... Yes... OH GOD!"

Henry almost ran back inside the house, but stood on the same ground.His foot were like glued to the pavement as he heard his son's loud groaning.

"Holy... Aaaaahhhh... Daddy... Oh god..."

Kyle never once called him daddy his entire life, so it just meant that it was for Clark, that slimy douche canoe.

Henry's emotions clashed, but a stirring inside his pants prevailed. He continued walking to his car, just after he unzipped his pants. He didn't drive off though. Instead, he stayed on the driver's seat and unconsciously played with the raging boner inside his boxers.

As soon as his dad left the room, the toy buzzed again, now at its extreme setting. He didn't care this time and moaned loudly. The young man also started dry humping his bed.

The sensations were too much for him. His prostate was being stimulated overtime. He wanted to cum.

Clark was watching his stepson writhe in delight with a mischievous look on his face.

"It seems you're enjoying this punishment too much, Kyle." he commented as he unbuckled Kyle's belt and pulled his pants off.

His stepson cleverly disguised the collar with some well-planned pieces of clothing, but the pretense was over. Time to show who his stepson truly was.

"You even wore tight briefs so the toy won't fall off."

Clark continued to undress a willing Kyle, who was now clinging to his neck, his face riddled with bliss.

"Oh daddy... This feels so good... Too much..." Kyle whimpered.

"Promise you won't disobey me?" Clark said, angling his stepson on his lap. Kyle's hard-on was now pressing against his leg, soiling his shorts, but Clark didn't care. He spread the younger man's firm cheeks, exposing his now swollen taint. The vibrator still pulsing inside Kyle's twitching hole.

Clark pulled out the vibrator and watched his stepson's pink hole gape and wink at him.

"I think it's time for the real deal, don't you think?"

Kyle, in his euphoria, nodded. He felt Clark's raging hard-on from his shorts, and it was huge. He wanted nothing but to take his stepdad's cock in him. In his mouth, his ass. He ached for Clark to completely use him.

He wanted to pleasure another man. He needed to prove he is the best boy out there.

"Please, daddy..."

"What?"

"Let me suck your dick." Kyle cried out. "Please use my mouth!"

"Very well."

Clark unbuttoned his shorts and fished out his seven-inch cock. The younger man was wide-eyed seeing this monster. Kyle salivated as he gazed at his stepdad's prick.

It was beautiful. The bulbous head was glistening with precum, the shaft slightly tilted to the right, his full dangling balls, pubes trimmed neatly.

Kyle gingerly held the cock's shaft. He put his face closer to Clark's dick and his hot breath made the engorged member twitch. Kyle chuckled before licking the tip.

"Try to take it all in, buddy. My dick is all yours." Clark goaded Kyle on. The older man's hands gripped Kyle's hair and pushed his head even closer to his cock.

Kyle looks up to him, his eyes pleading. Clark smirked, he knew what it meant.

"Be a good boy and suck your daddy's dick."

Kyle took a deep breath and slowly sucked his cock's head. The younger man's tongue swirled around it, causing Clark to jerk forward.

He loosened the grip on his stepson's hair and started stroking his head to show his appreciation. Kyle seems to have understood, and is now more eager to pleasure his manhood.

"Yeah, that's right. Swallow it whole."

Kyle starts taking more and more of Clark's hard cock in his mouth. His stepson raised his gaze again, meeting Clark's eyes. His stepdad was now grinning wickedly, as if pleased to see him worshipping his cock.

"Do you like daddy's dick? Yeah, gag on it."

Kyle's mouth inched slowly towards the base. When his dick reached his stepson's throat, he thrusted gently. This pushed Clark's cock deeper, and Kyle's throat clamped on his dick's head.

The older man jerked his head backwards. His stepson is a skillful cocksucker. and it was glorious!

"Very impressive, Kyle. You suck dick like a pro."

Clark was too lost in the moment. He held the sides of Kyle's head and pushed deeper, until his stepson's mouth reaches the base of his cock.

Kyle started gagging, leaking saliva on the sides of his mouth. Clark was so enamored seeing his stepson struggle with his length.

"Choke on my fucking cock, that's it. Good boy."

Finally. There it was again. Kyle held on as much as he can, longing to be Clark's good boy.

He buried his dick in for a few seconds before pulling out. Clark bent down and spat on Kyle's mouth that was slightly ajar. His stepson hungrily swallowed and opened his mouth again, ready for seconds.

Clark was satisfied. His wonderful boy was wrapped around his fingers, ready to do his bidding. He lodged another wad of spit on his stepson's waiting mouth.

The young man looked up at him again, but his eyes were watering and his mouth slick with spit. Despite his sexed-up appearance, Kyle grinned. His eyes were gleaming, eager to prove something to Clark again.

His stepson took his dick to his mouth again, but with relative ease this time. He struggled when the tip reached his throat, but he was persistent. He used his spit-covered mouth and face to help take it all in.

When his nose touched Clark's pubes, Kyle started fucking his stepdad's cock using his face.

Once again, Clark clamped his palms on the younger man's head and started thrusting hard. But Kyle was now taking it like a champ.

Sure, he was still loudly gagging, but his persistence paid off. Even when he forced his entire length down Kyle's throat, the young man persevered. His stepson gurgled on his shaft, which only sent Clark to the edge.

The older man continued fucking Kyle's mouth relentlessly, making it produce more spit, and lubricating his throat more.

"You fucking filthy boy. You love being daddy's little whore right?"

Kyle nodded before eagerly accepting every forceful thrust.

His stepson's mouth is now Clark's best fuck toy - for now. Kyle's ass was ready for the taking, but he had other plans.

Kyle had to stop multiple times to catch his breath, but went right back to sucking his stepdad off. Soon, Clark feels he's at the brink.

12