Dad Problems (750 Words)

Story Info
Gregg's daughter lacks boundaries. 750 words.
750 words
4.37
11.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregg tried to look his daughter only in the eyes as he smiled and said "Good morning!"

She smiled back without a trace of self-consciousness and said "Morning, Dad."

When she turned away from him to open the fridge, Gregg buried his eyes back in the screen of his phone. He was glad Liv had come to stay with him for the summer. After spending most of her teen years living with her mom and then moving away to college, he feared that he had lost his only child completely. But she had chosen to live with him for the summer. And that was great.

If only she could dress a little differently.

It wasn't a huge deal. She dressed normally when she left the house. But in the morning she came out of her room wearing panties. And nothing else.

Liv was a little pale, but it complimented her long dark hair. She was normal height at 5'3". And she had her mom's resplendent breasts and magnificent butt.

A different father could have ignored it, but Liv had grown into the living image of his first love. Every time he saw his daughter's thick pink nipples or the way her ass filled out her underwear, he couldn't help the growth in his pants.

The girl eventually selected a yogurt and sat down across the table from her father to eat it. "So, whatcha readin'?" she asked.

Afterwards, Gregg would be helpless to recount exactly what they talked about. He was too occupied with sounding normal and making just enough eye contact to make his evasion not conspicuous. He waited until Liv had vacated her chair for the bathroom to make his own retreat.

Still flustered, he entered his bedroom. "Hey Jesse," he said, addressing the still sleeping form of his second wife, "Can you wake up a second?"

Jesse, who worked the night shift and had only retired a few hours before, growned. "Oh babe, what is it?"

"I need your help really fast. Please, it won't take three seconds."

The woman pried one eye open, spotted his evident arousal and shyed in dismay. "Is this about Olivia again? You can't keep doing this, Gregg. Just talk to her already."

"Shhh! Don't say her name so loud," Gregg whispered.

He had considered voicing his concern about his daughter's impropriety around the house. He had gotten close to mentioning it, but every time she had shut him down. Not on purpose. No, what terrified Gregg was her utter openness.

Any mention of sexuality would lead to her happily disclosing her own dorm room adventures. She would reference her own collegiate sexual exploits without shame or embarrassement. Everytime it forced him to close off the topic entirely. Jesse had offered to broach the topic to Liv in earnest. But Gregg just didn't trust the matter in her hands. At best, he feared it would scare his daughter out of his life entirely.

But then, it wasn't very fair to Jesse.

"Fine," he said, "I'll ask her to start wearing a top. Just help me out one more time. Please?"

Jesse rose to her knees. She was a beautiful woman, who didn't look anything like his daughter or first wife. And Gregg never thought she was more beautiful than when she would dig his cock from the folds of his sweat pants and place it within her loving mouth.

For a few moments Gregg stood in ecstasy. He didn't notice when the shower clicked off or a set of footsteps started walking down the hall.

His bedroom door clicked open. In the aperture stood his dripping wet pride and joy. "Dad, we're out of towels. Do you want me to throw anything else in the washing machine?"

Gregg's face paled as he looked over his shoulder. There stood Liv, beautiful and naked as the day she was born. Her facial expression was completely neutral.

"Oh hey, Jesse," she said with a wave. Without pausing at her duties, Jessie waved back.

After a moment, the girl turned to leave. "Okay then, I'm going to load the washer. But by the way, Dad? If you need an assist sometime and Jesse is too tired, I'm happy to contribute. Just give me a shout."

She gave him an innocent smile and strolled off, leaving the door gaping behind her.

With his eyes still firmly focused on the retreating backside of his progeny, Gregg finally let go. Jesse struggled to swallow the load of a lifetime.