Dad Teaches his Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Suzanne get her last virginity taken.
2.2k words
4.62
63.7k
71
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

Suzanne cuddled against her Dad, and he heard her breathing change over to the slower, deeper cadence of sleep. He couldn't drift off, as he absorbed what had just happened. Incest, he'd committed incest, and not with a stepdaughter, no, a full-on blood relative, his own daughter. Should he be ashamed, angry, disgusted, he didn't know. He was the parent, he should have been stronger.

He ran it back in his mind, the way she'd pulled off her bikini top, shimmied off her shorts and had stood before him totally naked, casually displaying her nudity. The invitation to go skinny dipping with her, where she made her intentions perfectly clear. Hearing her coo about how she was still a virgin and wanted her daddy to take her cherry, and turn her into a woman had destroyed any way of refusing, his rational judgment had been shoved into a box and sealed up tight.

Remembering the virgin tight grip, the rippling massaging of his stiff cock, her juices bathing the length, her tunnel quivering eagerly around him, brought him back up. The press of her warm, naked body against his helped the process along, and he realized that this wasn't a one-time thing. He wanted to take her again, he wondered if she would let him give her an anal deflowering.

His wife enjoyed getting her ass hole taken, he wondered whether Suzanne would want the same. Like mother like daughter? He smiled at the thought, and even though he felt wide awake, he did eventually drift off, even though his cock was hard and eager, he didn't want to wake Suzanne up and jump her bones. He was her daughter, gotta treat her with love, respect, and gentleness.

"Mmmmmm, wake up Daddy."

He rose up from sleep, saw the jade green eyes of Suzanne gazing into his.

"How do you feel Daddy? No regrets I hope?"

"No baby, I am a bit conflicted about the fact that I feel like I have cheated on your Mom."

"Well, I don't really think you did. Think about it Daddy, I'm a part of you and a part of Mom. You created me in an act of love, not a violent rape, it was all love. So really, you are affirming your love for Mom, by making love to me, I'm a part of Mom, not some cheap, home-wrecking floozy, and you gave me such a loving, gentle introduction to sex. Accept my explanation Daddy, and let's just enjoy ourselves."

Her voice became huskier, and she purred, "And I am horny again, very horny. I want to get my other virginity ended, Daddy, would you like to do the honors of taking my anal virginity?"

At his eager nod, she giggled and said, "I thought you might!"

Daddy said, "On your hands and knees baby, we need to get you ready!"

Oh yeah, her moons were cocked up, god, what a fantastic ass, he very gently pulled the cheeks apart, saw the rose-shaped pucker of her ass hole, and let his tongue slide up her crack, and start teasing at the tight rim.

Suzanne moaned, "Oh holy fuck, oh god, that feels so fucking good! Keep licking me daddy, get my ass hole all ready, fuck I love it!"

He did, he adored eating her sweet ass, slicking up her ass as much as possible, then he brought up a finger, and very gently probed her tight hole. Suzanne let out small grunts, as daddy very gently slid his finger into just the first knuckle, at her coo of more, he was in to the second knuckle, and he very gently pumped his finger in and out, trying his best to get her used to the feeling since his cock was going to be much more than a finger stretch. He needed something to lube her up, she was going to be so tight, and he didn't want to get carried away, and virtually rape her ass.

As if she read his mind, Suzanne cooed, "Daddy, if you want to get me all slippery, I have some baby oil on my bathroom counter, I use it to take off my eye makeup, and now, it will have an even more enjoyable role! I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere, ass up and ready for you!"

Suzanne giggled, as daddy hopped up, and quickly made his way towards her room. Suzanne was no stranger to discovering the pleasure of her ass hole. During her morning shower, she always masturbated, it was better than orange juice to get the day off to a great start. When her pussy was all juicy and wet, she'd rub her juices all over her ass, and push two fingers up her tight bunghole. The feel of her fingers stuffed snugly up her ass as she finger banged her asshole while rubbing wildly at her clit gave Suzanne the best orgasms ever. She was almost trembling with excitement, just like a bride on her wedding night.

Suzanne's bathroom door was open, and he saw it right away, on the counter. Daddy grabbed it and hurried back to the bedroom. The sight of her naked ass, upthrust and ready to be fucked, greeted him, what a hot sight. He drizzled some oil at the top of her crack, then his fingers stirred around in the oil, and slid down to her tight ass. He massaged it in gently, listening to his daughter's coo of pleasure, adding another drizzle and spreading that around.

Suzanne cooed, "Ok Daddy, let's work on getting my tight little asshole devirginized. Just be gentle with me."

He said softly, "Sweetheart, if it doesn't feel right say stop and I will of course stop immediately and pull out. I would never force you."

"Thank you, Daddy, you're so kind, just the man I want to take my last virgin territory. Let's try it, Daddy."

He took a handful of the oil and spread it up and down, his cock glistened, he hoped they were both slick enough. He got behind her and nudged his cockhead against the puckered rosette. Jeez, her ass-hole looked so small and puckered, it was going to be a tight fit. He pressed gently, then a little harder. The head popped inside, and he heard his daughter's grunt as he breached her.

"Stop, just a moment Daddy, let me adjust, it's gonna be tight."

He froze, keeping himself as still as possible.

After a minute, Suzanne cooed, "Ok Daddy, more please."

He resumed, pushing slowly, slowly. Suzanne's sounds could be pain, or pleasure or both. Not hearing a stop, he continued on the slow, inch by inch entry, ready for a stop.

When he was an inch away from being buried, Suzanne took several deep breaths, and said, "Daddy, bury it, all the way!"

He thrust forward, and she let out a pained cry as he went in, his balls smacking against her pussy.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you want me to pull out?"

She was making inarticulate sounds, god, he hoped she wasn't in pain, then she grunted, "No Daddy, I want it. It's painful, but I want it to be taken. I just need to work on letting my tight little ass get used to being stretched out."

He said softly, "Ok sweetheart, I'll stay frozen, and I won't move until you tell me."

Suzanne cooed, "You're the best Daddy in the whole wide world, and I love you so much."

He let her have all the time she needed, god, the tight grip around his cock was something else. He felt just a slight give, and what sounded like a coo of pleasure from Suzanne.

"Ummm, that feels a bit better, ride me Daddy, but please be gentle."

He pulled back a few inches, then slowly, slowly slid back in until he felt his balls gently smack against her pussy.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, ummmm, so big, keep going, Daddy."

He kept it up, slow and gentle, and heard her moans take on what sounded like a more pleasurable tone. He felt another slight give as her tight ass adjusted, stretching to take him.

"Mmmmm, now it's starting to feel better. Fuck my ass a bit faster Daddy.''

He did as she asked, and he reached around, cupping her sex. Her pink folds were fat and swollen up with sexual excitement, she was so hot, virtually dripping. He ran his fingers into the hot, wet center, then brought them out. Finding her clit rock hard and twitching, he quickly started to spin his slick fingers around her orgasm button. Loud moans started to sound, and Suzanne grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, feels so good, make my cum Daddy!"

He could feel his cum getting set, and Suzanne shrieked, her asshole tightening up even further, oh fuck, tighter than ever, and he drove forward one last time, as another load of juices gushed over his hand, his prick burst, exploding and squirting wildly, painting her bowels with his load as Suzanne grunted, panted and growled, her ass milking at him, hungry for every drop.

When he had deposited his very last drop, he flopped down, and Suzanne snuggled against me.

"That was a wild ride Daddy, my asshole feels so well worn, I'm gonna be walking bowlegged!" She giggled, then continued, ''But even though I felt so stuffed, aching at the penetration, once you got into it, and I felt my tight little asshole open up to your cock, it felt so good, and when you stroked my stiff little clit, I felt like my head was going to explode! Thank you so much for making me cum like that Daddy."

They drifted pleasantly for a while, until Suzanne whispered, "This is the best way to spend our weekend. Let's get up, I'll make dinner, and later, we can come back to bed, and you can teach me more. Let's leave the fish to swim away on this trip."

He was happy to agree, it didn't take too long after dinner, before he was between the spread of Suzanne's thighs, gazing appreciatively at the golden blonde fluff, the deep crimson seam, slightly parted, full of her juices, and he dived in, licking and lapping at her.

Just before she exploded, she wanted to feel him deep inside her as she came, so she growled, "Daddy, flip me over on hands and knees, then ram your cock into me, I want to cum all over your big daddy prick!"

Eager to do so, he had her in position, her ass cocked up, and she grasped his cock and guided it to her. When he felt the warmth and the juices of her wetly nibbling vaginal lips against his cock head, he was like a tiger.

Grabbing her hips tightly, he drove in with a fierce thrust, Suzanne moaned as she felt herself being stuffed, as her daddy's swollen cock stretched her open until she felt his sperm bloated balls smack against her.

The totality of inner expansion, her daddy, her lover fucking her, her pussy about to be filled with daddy's incestuous cum, made her growl with lust, mixing with her Daddy's grunt of pleasure as he was wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat.

"Oh, my God!" Suzanne moaned. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me, lover, fuck me!"

Suzanne was grunting, moaning, panting like an animal, the feel of daddy ravishing her pink fuck hole was making her crazy with lust. Her mind grabbed every detail. The tight grip of Daddy's hands gripping her hips, the feel of Daddy's swollen cock spreading her open on every lust-driven thrust, the feel of Daddy's pelvis smacking against the supple cheeks of her ass, her Daddy's grunts and growls of pleasure as he plunged wetly between the spread open lips of her pussy.

Suzanne began to move wantonly backward to meet his breathtaking lustful strokes. She squealed with pleasure as Daddy's swollen prick was sinking in to its full length on each driving thrust, she started to rotate her ass around and around, grunting with pleasure as she felt his cock stroking all over her inside walls, her pussy tight around his shaft, eager for the wet spray.

Her Dad felt the clutch of her teen pussy around his cock, clinging to him, her warm wet muscles milking his cock as went balls deep on every thrust, savoring the warm wet depths. Her gasps of pleasure urged him on, and he started to fuck her faster. His cock was now nudging hard against her cervix.

"Ummm, oh Daddy, so deep, make me cum Daddy, oh yes, just like that, gonna cum, gonna cum, yes, yes, YEESSS!!"

He could feel his cock swelling, Suzanne's orgasm drove him over the edge, he gripped her hips tight and thrust hard. His cock swelled with urgency, and she let out a grunt as his cock pierced her cervix. Knowing that he was going to hose down her very womb brought gouts of spunk pouring out, his hot sperm pumping directly into her womb. They were surrounded by their blended cries of pleasure as Daddy and daughter reveled in the incestuous coupling, her pussy milking at him, hungry for every drop.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers