Daddy and Abby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is back and I'm moaning loudly, but I can't tell what from. Her mouth biting my sensitive nipple or her hand stroking the length of my joint? The pain from her biting my nipples is exquisite, it sends a wave of pleasure every time she latches on and runs her front teeth across them.

"Oh Abby, don't stop." I moan.

She releases my nipple from her mouth and drops to her knees. With one hand she grabs my throbbing shaft and with the other she reaches up to worry my nipple, pinching it hard between her two fingers. I look down and Abby looks up at me smiling like she has found a new toy. She runs the cock skin back and forth several times making me harder in her hand. She leans in and brings her mouth close, running her tongue around the swollen red tip of my cock. Her mouth comes away and the knob is shiny from her spit.

Looking into my eyes she pulls her lips over her teeth and takes the first three inches of my hard on into her warm wet mouth. Her nipple pinching making my cock harder every time she applies pressure. As she looks into my eyes, I watch as she moves back to the tip, keeping my pole in her mouth. She slides forward again taking more of my shaft into her mouth. Slowly she works her head back and forth wetting the first four inches with her hungry mouth. We continue to stare into each other's eyes our passion growing as she moves forward and makes five inches of my cock disappear into her mouth. I can feel the tightness as the tip creeps closer to her throat. She is teasing me with her eyes and her mouth.

Slowly she recedes to the tip and very slowly she glides forward opening her mouth. Pausing for a moment my cock tip meets her throat, there is the small sound of a gag then nothing. She backs off and I can see my cock is covered in her slick saliva. I am mesmerized by how fat my cock is in her mouth and how good she is at sucking it. Abby opens her mouth wide again, pauses for a moment as the tightness of her throat surrounds my pulsing head. Then, ever so s-l-o-w-l-y she moves forward taking my manhood fully into her mouth. As she meets my hairs she pauses squeezing my shaft in her throat and running her tongue along the underside of my veiny dick skin.

"Holy shit babe! That was amazing to watch." I say as she smiles, my cock still buried deep in her throat.

She pulls back on my cock, keeping the swollen head in her mouth. Her saliva begins to drip down my balls, my cock coated in her spit. She reaches up and begins to stroke my wet cock again, while the head is still in her tight lips. She strokes it for a minute and then follows her hand down my shaft with her mouth Taking me to the hilt and squeezing my meat with her throat muscles. Saliva escapes the side of her mouth and runs down her jaw dropping on the floor between her legs. She continues to worry my nipple and I can feel the beginnings of my orgasm. She reaches around to cup my ass cheeks in her hands and begins to pull me towards her.

With her prompting my hips begin to move, slowly at first, my fat cock going halfway into her hungry mouth. Abby encouraged me to go faster, pulling my ass towards her, then releasing it quickly. I took the hint. I watched as her mouth open wide, took every inch of my swelled member. I moved my hips faster, slick spit falling out of her mouth on to her big tits, that shook as I plunged my cock into her hot mouth. All the while she kept a firm grip on my nipple, tweaking it hard about every third stroke.

Between her mouth and the electricity running through my nipple and straight to my cock. It wasn't long before I felt the cum welling up in my cock, I was ready to explode.

"Oh baby. Jesus, that is so fucking good. Keep it up, I'm gonna cum hard in your mouth baby."

She began to move faster, her hands pulling me toward her, while her mouth worked my cock furiously. Her saliva running between her breast, down her flat belly to smooth mound, then run down to her wet cunt, the slimy saliva making it wetter and slicker. I bring my hands to the side of her head wrapping my fists in her long red hair.

"uh baby I'm gonna cum!" I scream. Forcing my engorged cock into her throat. "Yes baby, yess just like uh uh!"

My first load splatters in the back of her throat, her body convulsing as she tries to take it all. Gagging, she pulls her mouth off my cock. My second explosion lands on her chin, drips off to land on her left tit then run over her hard nipple. She quickly gathers herself, grabs my cock and rams it back in her mouth as my third giant load explodes. Holding her head steady a burst of short spasms racks my body, as my orgasm subsides. My hands fall to my side and my limp cock falls out of her mouth.

Abby smiles. Looking down she wipes my load from her nipple with two fingers, bringing it to her, she inserts her fingers deep into her mouth.

"Yum, I love the way you taste daddy. You nearly gagged me on the first one, it was a lot." Abby says chuckling.

"I know baby." My knees shaking and weak. "It was so hot watching you take my cock in your mouth so slow, then mouth fucking you like that. My god Abby you give a great blowjob."

"You really like the way I do it daddy?"

"Honey, I think the orgasm speaks for itself." I say laughing.

"Why don't you come down here with me and kiss me some more daddy." she says patting the carpet next to her. "I love the way it makes me feel."

Accepting her invitation I drop down beside her. Abby snuggles into my arms and our hungry mouths meet, our tongues wanting to explore every inch of each other's bodies. We fall sideways and wrap our bodies around each other, caressing, touching and sucking, we are lost in our own world with nothing to worry about.

"Well That sucked." Nick said to himself as he walked in the front door of the house.

"It would have been nice had they let them know they were gonna cut the meeting short today."

Oh well, he thought more time to hit his chemistry homework and ace that test on Monday.

"Hey! Anyone home?" he said, not so loudly." Hmm, guess nobodies here." He shrugs and heads for the stairs, and his room. He stops to kick off his shoes at the bottom of the stairs and starts to head up. As he hits the landing he notices a very wet pair of panties.

"What the hell is this?" Nick says to himself. He leans over and examines them. "How the hell did these get here and why are they wet?" He wonders.

As he steps over them he steps in something wet, not just wet, but the carpet is soaked. Abby must have spilled a glass of water or something he thinks to himself. Nick grabs the railing and takes off his drenched socks. She should have cleaned that up he thought, and why would there be wet underwear there? Did she spill on herself and then take them off? That made no sense. She could have just gone to her room and changed?"

He takes a step up off the landing and his bare foot lands in a puddle as well.

"What the hell?" he says softly. She must have tripped up the stairs, he thought. "Why didn't she clean it up?" He wondered.

Well, he was just gonna ask her. I mean, just get a towel and soak it up for Christ sakes. At the top of the stairs Nick makes a right towards Abby's room, he can see her door is open about halfway and walks up to it. Suddenly he hears voices from inside the room, it sounds like dad and Abby are talking. He didn't want to disturb them but he did want to see what was going on. Gently, Nick eased the door open another six or seven inches, as he peeked in he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

It was Abby and dad, naked! On the floor! Kissing! No. Passionately kissing. Nick could see their naked bodies pressed together as they ran their hands over each other's body. His father's hand cupping her ass, while Abby stroked his cock. What the hell was this? he was stunned, confused, what should I do? He thought. Yell at them, walk in on them, go to my room, call mom, I mean this was not what fathers and daughters did. As he watched them through the open door, he had a perfect side view of them kissing and touching each other. They suddenly stopped and Nick slipped behind the door jamb in the hall, scared they might see him.

Peering around the frame of the door, he could see his dad.

"Abby baby I want to taste your pussy, why don't you come sit on my face and let me eat you?"

"Oh daddy, we have never done that, what do you want me to do?"

"Put your legs on each side of my head and then I can lick your beautiful pussy.'

"Sounds fun." She squealed.

Nick couldn't believe what he was hearing. They had obviously done this before. For how long? Did mom suspect? How did this start? So many questions ran through Nick's mind. He eased his head around the door frame again and watched as his sister sat up on their father's chest. Nick took a long look at his sister. She had some great tits he thought. Abby's red hair framing them, the paleness of her tit flesh glowing as the sun shown in. Her breasts were firm and high on her chest, her nipples hard and pointed upward, her stomach was flat and tight and led down to her smooth hairless pussy.

Her long red hair draped over her shoulders, the sun bouncing off the strands making her hair look like silk. As Nick stood hidden behind the door casing, he realized he had a hard on and not a little half wood thing either. This was a full on stiffy for his sister and what was going on. Nick watched intently as she slid up their father's chest. He saw his dad's head disappear as she straddled his face, positioning her tan muscular legs to each side of his head. She sat poised above his him, her pussy just inches from his mouth.

"Like this daddy?" She teased.

"Yes baby, now lower your pussy down."

Nick watched in amazement as his sister brought her pussy down to his father's mouth. Abby moved slightly forward as her father ran his tongue the length of her slit.

"Oh, fuck yes daddy, lick my pussy with your hot tongue." She moaned loudly.

Abby hovered just above her father's mouth. Nick could see his father working his tongue around his sister's shiny cunt. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. As he watched, he unconsciously reached down and began to rub the front of his pants. The palm of his hand pressed against the underside of his cock as he ran it slowly up and down his stiff shaft. Nick couldn't believe how turned on he was to watch his father and sister. He wanted to shed his clothes and join them.

He imagined walking in and just shoving his long cock into his sister's mouth gagging her with his length. He was over nine inches and he knew she couldn't take that, no girls at school could. He almost came in his pants as he saw his sister reach down and open her pussy lips so their father could bury his tongue in her hole, making her throw her head back and loudly moan.

"God daddy, I love when you lick me, you make my pussy so wet."

Nick's cock jerked at her words and again, when she reached her other hand up and began to fondle her large breasts. Cupping one in each hand and pinching the nipples to make them hard. Nick had to unbutton his pants and let them fall to the ground when he watched his sister wet the palm of her hand, reach behind her, wrap her little hand around dad's shaft and begin to stroke his cock. Abby making the tip disappear with the skin of his cock. Nick began to stroke his own cock in unison with his sister, imagining it was her hand fondling his long shaft.

As Nick stroked his cock he continued to watch his father eat his sister's pussy. His father's tongue swirling around Abby's wet pussy lips, his lips sucking on her fat hard bud. Nick saw Abby reach down and grab her dad's hair to force his face deeper into her snatch.

"Fuck yeah daddy, lick my cunt. Make me cum on your face." Her hips began to ride his face faster and faster. "Fuck daddy your tongue is gonna make me squirt." She screamed.

At that moment Nick could see a splash of water, explode from Abby's pussy. Coating their father in her juices. Dad began to cough and sputter.

"Baby move back you're gonna drown me."

Nick had never seen anything like that. His sister had cum. Not like the girls at school who would ride his meat stick and get it really wet. No. His sister was a fountain, a virtual cum machine. He could feel his cock harden even more in his hand. Wanting badly to walk in and fuck his sister, lick her wet cunt, shove his long, rock hard cock down her throat, and cum all over those luscious tits. He continued to stroke his cock getting closer to his own release. He saw his sister slide back onto their father's stomach, her fine round ass pressed up against his raging cock.

He could hardly believe it as Abby grabbed their father's stiff member and points it at the wet hole between her legs. Abby raises up a little and Nick watches, as Abby rubs the head of their father's swollen red tip on her opening. Nick moans out loud as his father's shaft enters his sister, the pussy lips stretched tight around the tip of his pecker. Abby slowly lowers herself on to his cock going halfway down. She rides her pussy back up to the tip of his throbbing stick leaving just the fat head inside. Nick gasps as she moves her ass downward to take the full length of her father's pole in her wet snatch.

That little slut needs to be riding my cock Nick thought, she loves to fuck? She should fuck me too. I want my long hard cock inside her tight little pussy, he wished, as he stroked his cock harder.

"Oh, daddy I love when you're all the way inside me. You fill my little pussy and it feels so good."

"Oh, baby I do too. I love the way your tight little pussy wraps around my cock, it's so wet and warm. Fuck me good baby, daddy wants to cum hard and I know you do."

With those words Abby began to pick up the pace, her ass moving faster as her dad's cock disappeared inside her. She felt so stretched and full it made her cunt juices leak every time she felt it.

"Fuck me daddy!" She screams.

Dad grabs her supple waist and begins to drive his cock deep into Abby's wanting hole. He could feel her pussy splashing on his thighs, her wet beaver shooting her juices everywhere.

"Oh, oh, oh daddy." as Abby stands up and cums all over her father's cock.

It's like a water spigot that's been opened full blast. Her juices flow out of her, soaking her father's stiff shaft, and her thighs. Grabbing his meat, Abby quickly sits back down on her father's stiff cock, it feels like it has gotten even bigger. She moves her ass faster, as she rides on his long fat shaft, quicker and quicker. Nick, stroking his raging pecker and keeping pace with their lovemaking was about to cum himself. His cock strokes matched his sister's, as she fucked her dad's fat cock. As Abby comes up, he pulls toward the skin toward his engorged tip. As she slams her cunt on the base of his pole, Nick strokes downward to his own base.

"Oh, fuck Abby, I'm gonna cum! Yes, fuck me! fuck me!"

Nick mouths those same words. As his father's back arches off the carpet, Nick's back arches. They both shoot their wads at the same time, Nick's first load landing on the half-closed door and then down his hand as his orgasm spits out more cum. Dad's back came off the carpet and lifted me as the first wave of his jizz shot inside me. I could feel how warm it was as I squirted on his spurting shaft.

"Daddy, yes cum hard inside me!" I yelled. As he grunted loudly, a second bigger load of cum filled my wet snatch. I could feel it oozing out of my cunt and down my legs and I couldn't tell if it was me or daddy or both. Nick watched as his sister collapsed onto her father's chest, spent and satisfied. Nick quickly pulled up his pants, his orgasm coating his now flaccid shaft. He couldn't believe it, he never realized how hot his sister was. He headed back downstairs to the bathroom to clean up. In his mind he had already decided that soon, very soon he was going to be fucking his sister, just like his dear old dad.

"Holy shit baby, that was incredible." Dad said panting.

"Yes, it was daddy. I like when I can make you cum hard inside me, it gets so warm and then it makes me cum too."

"I have to say honey you do have an amazingly tight pussy, it's like a vice when you ride me." Looking up at the clock on her dresser. "We probably should start cleaning up now Nick should be home soon."

"Ok daddy but first things first."

Abby slides off her father's cock and moves her mouth down there in its place. Without using her hands, she scoops his cock into her mouth, and deepthroats it tasting their juices as they intermingled on his member. She could taste his cum, creamy and sweet, and her juices tart and musky. She ran her mouth up and down on his cock three or four times. Lifting her head to look at her father she smiles.

"Guess I should get in the shower, huh?" She taunts.

"You are fucking amazing Abby." Dad says with a smile back at her. "If we had more time..." he says, his voice trailing off. "I'll get some towels." As he gets up to his feet and heads toward the hallway linen closet.

Nick finishes cleaning himself in the downstairs bathroom and heads for the back door. Give them a half hour then come back he tells himself. The image of his sister and his dad burned in his mind, filling his head with erotic possibilities.

Yes, he was gonna fuck his sister too. Soon. Very soon.

12