Daddy and Cat

Story Info
Dad Shares an Intimate Moment with Cat.
938 words
4.04
31.7k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

***

I followed Cat out the front door, across the lawn, to the sidewalk.

"You can look but don't touch," I said to myself.

Despite my best advice and intentions, I felt myself lusting for Cat and the way she could rock my world. Dressed as she was, she kept my mind racing and my loins aching.

Her tight skirt and top left little to to my imagination, starting with an outline of perfectly luscious breasts, waiting to be kissed, the curvy hips, swaying like a pendulum, and finishing with the slightest lick of pink panty, under short-short hem of her skirt, pretending to wink back at me with every step.

"Take the low road to the cliffs, then the stairs down to the beach."

"Ok, you follow me."

And follow I did, all the while enjoying the sight of Cat and the feeling of being totally turned on by my daughter. I could barely control my excitement and lust, which begin with the feel of my woodie pressing against my thigh.

Cat literally flew down the road to the edge of the cliff, which faced out to the ocean and dropped off to the beach below.

"Don't fall off," I said.

I wrapped my arms around Cat from behind, as she climbed up onto the first rung of the steel guard rail and peered down at the ocean below. Her hair brushed against my face from the wind, my chin rested on her back and my erection brushed up between her legs.

"Don't stop. I like it when you tease and touch me."

We remained at the railing long enough for the tell-tail sign of pre-cum to soak a spot into my shorts.

I watched, as she climbed up and straddled the top rung of the railing, giving me a voyeur's look at her fresh cleavage, and the outline of her pussy lips, spread between the steel rod of the railing.

"Hold me steady, while I take a picture."

With my hands on her hips, my outstretched fingers wandered just far enough off-course to feel the curve of breast in one and the puff of her pussy lips in another.

"Right there, hold me, this is perfect."

As Cat straddled the top rail, I worked the middle rail with my erection, pushing and rubbing my shorts against the hard metal. I continued to grope Cat in the only way I knew how, which was to touch and feel her in the most intimate way.

We rocked to the roar of the wind and the waves, in our own way for maybe five minutes, long enough to validate the acceptable level of father and daughter intimacy. Judging from the smile on her face and my uncontrollable hard-on, it was obvious we were both enjoying the family foreplay.

We walked barefoot down the beach to the snack shack, grabbed the only secluded table, and ordered. We both agreed it was nice to be out of the wind, if only briefly.

I watched Cat run her manicured fingertips along the straw of her daiquiri, sucking with long slow sips between her luscious lips. I let my eyes wander down past her breasts, to her thighs, visible beneath the table. I watched intently as she opened and closed her legs with each pull on the straw. I imagined her lips pulling on my hard cock and taking me into her mouth.

I placed my hand on the bench between us and felt the intense rush as her thigh rolled over and then rested on the top of my outstretched hand, my fingertips just touching the hem of her dress and the outline of her thong panty.

Cat pretended to be preoccupied by the chips and daiquiri, but made her move by edging closer and up onto my hand.

I want to get a better look at the beach and ocean," she said.

As Cat moved closer and almost into my lap, my fingertips moved ever so slightly up into the hem of her dress, until I felt her weight sitting on my hand. She moved her hips on the bench, adjusting and reacting with her own wetness to the pleasing sensation,

Through the corner of my eye, I was able to get a glimpse down her top at the curve of her breast and the peak of nipple straining against the thin fabric.

Cat shook her hair and leaned back, consciously improving my view and taking full advantage of my hand between her legs.

I could feel the movement of skirt and thong panty and lifted the knuckle of my middle finger up just enough to feel the bare skin of her smooth shaved cutchie and lips that begin to spread from my touching.

With my left hand I reached down into my shorts and stroked and teased the head of my throbbing cock as we chatted.

I could feel that Cat was becoming wetter with each touch. She literally purred to my touch, as I fingered her pussy and teased her wet clitoris She rode my hand artfully, moving her hips forward and then back. Each movement was accompanied by a soft moan.

Cat lifted up slightly and just enough so that I could turn my wrist and hand over and insert two fingers up past the groove of her wet lips and into her vagina. She continued to work her hips and let out a soft sigh of pleasure from the feel of my hand rubbing and playing with her pussy.

"Don't stop. Make me cum on your hand," she said.