Daddy and His Sexy Triplets

Story Info
Mother is blind to husband and daughters' affair.
2.3k words
4.2
73.5k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Just so we are clear, in the most absolute terms, I do not condone incest or adultery. I wrote this story for the same reason I run over pedestrians in GTA5. Would be completely horrified if I ever saw it in real life but as this is a fictional world with fictional people, I'm not hurting nobody.

*

Since their eighteenth birthday, Marie had been noticing a strange change in her triplet daughters: Skylar, Caitlin, and Gabby. The perfect daughters to their mother and father, the married couple of 20 years had felt like they had hit the lottery with their children.

They would always listen to their parents when other kids would have talked back. They always got amazing grades when other kids would have slacked off. They were always a great help around the house while other kids were rarely home.

So, what were these strange changes?

Were they now disobedient? No. Yes ma'am and, Yes Sir were still the most common phrase in their vocabulary. Were they getting bad grades? Also No. In fact, all 3 had now been on The Dean's list for 3 semesters. Were they now lazy around the house? Once again, No. Chores were often done before asked to be done and done extremely well.

The strange change was in their wardrobe.

Their tops were now essentially, sports bras. Only coming down to the top of their midriff, cut down the middle like a v neck and tight enough that you could see a clear outline of their breasts. Their bottoms were simply painted on booty shorts and these were the more conservative outfits.

To be fair to the girls, Marie had dressed the same way when she was in college. The then 20- year old had an amazing figure and she loved showing it off with the shortest, tightest clothes money could be. Maybe her daughters had the same reason?

All three girls were mirror images of their mother in terms of her gorgeous medically beautiful face, milky white skin, sparkly blue eyes, and below-average height. But even she had to admit that their bodies surpassed hers even at its prime. One-third slender, one-third athletic, and one-third curvy, they could turn a grandma sweater into the sexiest thing in the room.

Marie was immensely jealous of how beautiful her daughters were, especially since age had gotten to her and she was now wrinkly and overweight. Perhaps that's why their new wardrobe bothered her.

Still, she brought it up with her husband, Daniel, to decide if something should be done about it.

To her great shock, he shrugged it off.

"It's only in the house dear, they never dress that way outside." He said while brushing his teeth one night. "As long as it stays that way, I see no reason to bring make it an issue."

It bothered her immensely that he wasn't more upset about it and a small part of her believed he was enjoying this.

His statement also made her more confused because He was right. The girls didn't dress that way when they went out.

So if it was to show off their figures to the world, why only wear that stuff at home?

Her next theory became they were playfully teasing their father. Marie had done this to plenty of her relatives back in the day. Daniel was 10 years older than his wife at age 50 and had a dad body so the only attention he ever received was from his wife, though that was becoming rarer nowadays.

Back in her day, Marie was addicted to sex and was the self-proclaimed town slut. Gang banged by athletes after winning championships, blowjobs given to men in high authority and the plan old caught riding married cock in the master bedroom.

She went to a party on her 20th birthday and met the then 30-year old Daniel. After he had saved her from a bastard who had tried to spike her drink. She decided to reward him in the bedroom and unexpectedly the sex was so good that it cured her sex addiction overnight and because she also happened to get knocked up, they got together.

Not the most romantic story but they had lasted far longer than they had any right to and she was happy.

Eventually, Marie decided to not bring it up as it ultimately didn't matter. Her daughters had remained the well-behaved angels that she had raised and that was enough

She would never learn the real reason why her daughters dressed the way they did and why only at home. Never learn the real reason why her husband seemed fine with this change or with her giving him less intention.

Marie would never learn that Daniel was fucking his beautiful daughters regularly right underneath her nose.

It was early in the morning and Marie was making breakfast for her family. Her two oldest daughters were not ones to wake up at this time unless they had to, so, breakfast for just 3.

"Good morning, Dear" Daniel greeted with a kiss on the cheek "What's for the breakfast?" She smiled back "Oh the usual Eggs, Bacon, and pancakes, " She noticed he wasn't dressed in his work suit but a tied bathrobe "Not going to work today?"

"No, I called out decided to spend some time with my ladies, "He grabbed his pot and sat down, right as his youngest daughter came downstairs. "Morning, daddy." Gabby beamed as she ran up to her father and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Morning, princess"

"Morning Mom" The youngest repeated the same routine with her mother but got no response and a blank stare. "What's wrong?"

Marie was so stunned by her daughter's morning attire that she was literally speechless.

An open white dress shirt that came down to her thigh revealed a bright pink strapless bra that had her large tits spilling out and a string thong that just barely covered up her pussy and had her ass hanging out.

When she finally caught her breath, Marie smiled back "Morning Gabby, any plans for the day." Gabby sat down and grabbed a plate "Yep, I'm going to the library in an hour so can't stay too long for breakfast and then I'm -"

Her mom was honestly not paying attention to her as she was turned towards her husband. Zero reaction to his practically naked daughter sitting right in front of him. His eyes never even dropped down below Gabby's neck. He simply nodded along with her story and continued drinking his coffee.

"Well if he isn't bothered by it" Marie whispered to herself "Why do I continue to be?" She placed a hand on her chin "What was that, Marie?" Daniel asked "

"I'm going to go get ready for the day, You two enjoy breakfast," The bewildered mother told her family then hurried upstairs. The moment she was in her room, Marie grabbed both her forearms in frustration. " I didn't even know they made bras with no straps."

While she was wondering about that, Daniel was downstairs slamming his long thick cock into their daughter over and over again.

Her back was flat on the table next to a spilled cup of coffee. Her long slender legs topped with thick thighs were on her father's shoulder. Panties still on but slid out the way and her bra still on but was pulled up letting her big tits flop up and down

Her loud moans filled the room as the fucking picked up from deep and slow to deep yet fast.

Her father grunted as he moved his hands all over her washboard stomach. Finally, they rested on her heart-shaped ass, picking her up so that she and her dad were staring eye to eye.

She smashed her lips into his lips and swirled her tongue around his tongue all while still energetically bouncing on his cock to match his frantic thrusts

Panting harder and harder, neither stopped for a moment to stop until Gabby came all over Daniel's cock with a scream causing him to flood her cunt to the brink. she then climbed down on her father and began cleaning his cock

"Sorry about the quickie, Daddy," She said through licks "Promise to make up to you tomorrow."

By the time Marie finally came down, the room had been aired out and Gabby was already on her way to the library.

"So," Daniel asked, "What do you want to do today, Marie."

After watching some TV, Marie and Daniel decided to do some yard work. Unfortunately, there was work then they were prepared for

"Do you think we will need some help? " She asked," I think one of the girls is inside. "

"Well, which girl do we need? We have to garden in the front and trim trees in the back. If you want someone to help you with the garden, I can get Caitlyn but if you want me to find help for the trees then we go with Skylar."

Daniel already knew what his wife wanted but he wanted her to say that so he doesn't get yelled at. "Bring, Skylar"

The man of the house got up and went inside and before long came back out with their help. Marie was once again left unhappy with the outfit. Her oldest was wearing a light blue tied crop top and daisy dukes so tight that they had to have been sewed on.

"Ok, maybe that one makes a little more sense since it's hot but still" Marie whispered to herself. Once again no reaction from her husband so she once again reluctantly shrugged.

"Ok, Skylar, your mom will be doing some gardening in the front and we will be doing some tree trimming in the back. If you need anything dear, yell my name." While her husband and daughter walked back behind the house, Marie thought out loud "It actually looks tighter from the back."

About 30 minutes in Marie had decided that she had made the wrong decision and wanted help. She was also wondered why it was so quiet when normally she could at least hear the cutting of trees.

Thinking that she might catch her husband slacking off, she purposely didn't call his name. To her surprise when she got to the back, all she saw was Daniel trimming trees. Skylar was nowhere in sight so she just assumed that her daughter was in the bathroom.

"You need something, Marie?" He stated with a smile. "Uh I sorta need help, could you go in and get Caitlin."

"Oh, you should have asked sooner, Pumpkin has a ton of homework today. But when Skylar comes, I will send her to you." Marie only nodded and went back to the front.

If only she had been paying attention to her husband's words, she would have noticed his heavy breathing and if only had gotten closer, she would have got a glimpse of bobbing red hair between her husband's legs.

Giving her father the blowjobs to end all blowjobs wasn't exactly the help, her mother wanted her to give, but Skylar was happy to help all the same.

Hearing the footsteps walk away, Daniel tossed the cutters to the side and roughly grasped Skylar's head with both hands, and began smashing her face on his cock.

Skull fucking would be too kind of a word for the thrusting down her throat he was doing.

Heavy balls smacking her chin, nose rapidly kissing his groin, and thick spit falling on her big tits.

Her moans creating a vibration sensation on his cock and her fingers in her pussy pumping at the same speed as the pumping down her throat and she finally came a few seconds before her father bloated her mouth with cum.

Like a good girl, she swallowed every drop of it, gave her dad a big smile then went up and went to go help her mother.

At dinner time that night, Skylar and Gabby had to be somewhere so it would only be 3 that night.

Well, actually 2 because when Caitlin came down in a blue mini dress that looked painted on, it was her father who sent her upstairs and to not come back until she found something appropriate.

Marie was shocked as this anger came out of nowhere and tried to calm him down as this came out of nowhere and honestly frightened her.

Eventually, He then went up to there himself to help her find something and after a while, Marie felt bad so she went up too but the door was locked.

"Honey" She called "is everything ok?" No response well except for extremely loud music blowing through the speakers.. Marie sighed, when those things were on, there was no getting through to her. So she left, leaving her daughter on the other side of that door wearing the same dress, getting fucked in the ass by her husband.

His right hand on her toned midriff and His left hand in her dripping pussy. Making her cheeks bounce with his thrusts, filling the room with skin-slapping skin and fucking her so hard, she was literally off the ground.

If her dad hadn't been smart enough to play that music, she would have given them away with her screams of "more daddy more".

Soon, If one had driven by that house, slowly they would see a woman in a living room with a big smile on her face and a table filled with food for more than one and. if they looked upstairs, it is a pair of large teardrop-sized tits being repeatedly smashed against the window.

Finally, Daniel made one more thrust and coated his daughter's bowels with his seed. After cleaning up, he gave her one of his shirts that were actually longer than the dress she was wearing and that he would later fuck her in. The other 2 came in at the same time and the family of 5 had dinner.