Daddy and I Get a Fucktoy

Story Info
A Fucktoy shared by Daddy and his Princess.
1.5k words
4.33
35.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take you by the hand and lead you upstairs to the bedroom, pushing open the door to see Daddy waiting on the bed, naked and slowly stroking his hard cock. I smile at him, tugging at you to come out from behind me. You're shy, head bowed slightly and I can see you breathing deeply. Others might think you're stressed in this situation, but I know even before I run my hand down your body to your cunt that you are beginning to drip.

I let go of your hand so I can touch you more freely, one hand gently scratching your neck and upper back as my other begins to lightly rub around your clit, avoiding direct contact. I hear you moan, arching your back so that my other hand now nestles in your hair. I tighten my grip, pulling your head back further so I can lean in and bite your throat.

"Don't forget," I whisper in your ear between nibbles, "I answer to him alone, but you answer to both of us. Are you ready, Fucktoy?"

I feel you nod, your ragged breathing preventing you from answering, and with a smile I release my grip, leaving a soft kiss over your pulsing artery as I reach for something on the table beside me. Reaching up to buckle the play collar around your throat, I grin at the look of bliss on your face, your eyes already fogging with submission. The word "FUCKTOY" glitters in rhinestones on the collar, and I lean in to kiss you deeply, moaning into your hot mouth, my teeth catching your bottom lip and biting lightly as I pull away.

"Do Fucktoys get to stand in their Owners' presence?" I ask casually, looking you in the eye. You blush, hurrying to drop to your hands and knees. I stay in front of you, waiting expectantly.

"No Miss, Fucktoys are to crawl so that all holes are accessible for their Owners' use, I'm sorry Miss" you reply, voice getting louder as you acclimatise to your situation again. I nod approvingly, patting your head as I say "good girl", feeling you shiver. I walk around you, inspecting, catching Daddy's eye as I stand behind. His cock is rock-hard now, a look of amusement on his face as he sees me give commands he often gives me. I kneel down behind you, spreading your ass to get a better look at your holes, playfully blowing a stream of cold air across both that makes you jump.

Your cunt is already soaking and swollen with excitement, and your ass is tight. Both are hairless, easily accessible for use. I rub my finger along your slit, pumping it into your cunt a few times before withdrawing and teasing you again.

"She's already so wet, Daddy, without us even touching her! I think she's enjoying herself far too much...she hasn't even pleasured us yet," I state casually, "I think we should remind her of her place a little more..."

My voice trails off as I look to the side, reaching out to grab a small plug off the table. I hold it in front of your mouth, ordering you to suck it. You open your mouth and start slurping on it greedily, trying to show how eager you are to please. I start tracing my soaking finger around your tight little ass, pressing gently to see how easily it will slip in. I feel you tighten, and know you'll need some more help. With a sigh, I bend and lick quickly over your little hole, making you moan whorishly as you press backwards, earning yourself a swift spank that makes you squeal around the plug.

"Stay still, fuckslut, I'm only doing this so that little plug will fit. A good Fucktoy should have all three holes ready for use, but this one still needs some training. You're not allowed to cum yet, so don't even think about it," I warn, before returning to licking your ass. My tongue swirls around your hole, feeling it loosen as you moan, trying to stay still. Stiffening my little tongue to a point, I begin to probe your hole, pushing through until I am satisfied that you are lubricated enough for the smallest plug.

As I pull away, I see that your cunt juice has begun to drip down your thighs, and I tut disapprovingly. Wiping up as much as I can with two of my fingers, I reach around to pull the plug out of your mouth, replacing it instead with the sodden digits. You slurp happily at your own juices, moaning like a bitch in heat as I push the plug into your loosened ass. The shining metal base reads "Cunt", another pet name for you.

I pull my fingers out of your mouth, wiping them on your face and hair dismissively as I stand and saunter over to the bed, leaning to kiss Daddy and giving you a perfect view of my pussy and ass. I hear you whine quietly, and grin into Daddy's mouth. I move to straddle Daddy, my soaking wet pussy grinding along the length of his cock, and reach behind me to snap my fingers and point to the spot on the bed between his legs. I feel you scrabble eagerly to the spot, awaiting further orders.

I take my time, bending over to make out with Daddy, feeling his cock twitch under me as I arch my back, knowing your face is hovering inches from my holes. After a few minutes, I relent, reaching back once more and feeling for your ponytail. I grab it and pull your face to my holes, hearing your yelp change to a moan as you begin to eat both my ass and pussy like a starving whore. I move yur face up and down by your hair, knowing I am smearing my cum all over you, marking you as my whore. Once satisfied, I let go, moaning as your tongue digs into my pussy, fucking me and sucking up my juices.

Daddy looks up at me, watching as my eyes roll with pleasure, my whole body shuddering. He's waited long enough, and with a growl he yanks you down to instead lick his balls, angling his cock upright and pulling me down onto it. I feel your tongue beneath me as I begin to ride Daddy's cock, grinding down in circles and panting with pleasure as he hits every blinding spot inside me. He pulls me down when he feels my body begin to lose control, whispering in my ear my very favourite words, "cum for Daddy", causing me to explode, squirting hard on his cock, directly in your face. I'm still moaning with ecstasy as I come down from my high, too weak to hold myself up. Daddy hasn't cum yet though, he's still pumping slowly into my pulsing cunt. With a smile, I roll off him, ordering you to clean up his cock and my pussy.

You obey, not complaining as your mouth gets yet another workout. Daddy pushes your head down onto his cock, fucking your throat as you gag, your eyes watering but still open to look at him. After several forceful thrusts, he pushes you off his cock and towards me. You go to start licking me, but with a smile I shake my head, gesturing for you to climb over me in 69. You smile hugely, moving quickly to do as I say. As you bend over to lap at my pussy, I spread your cunt lips, your juices overflowing, and reach out my tongue to taste you.

I can feel you moan into me as I circle your clit, stopping once in a while to fuck you with my tongue. The plug still shines in your tight ass.

I feel Daddy move on the bed, coming over to kneel behind you. His cock still hard, smiling down at us. He squats lower, to push into my throat once, coating his dick with my spit before quickly thrusting into your cunt with an obscene wet noise. He begins fucking you hard, your moans now a constant hum of pleasure as I alternate between licking and sucking your clit, and lapping at Daddy's balls. You only break contact with my pussy to begin begging for permission to cum, at which Daddy gives you a spank, growling "not yet" as he continues to pound into you. The plug heightens the sensation, giving you a complete sense of fullness as each hole is used.

I can see Daddy's balls begin to tighten, and I know he's close. He pulls out, and I grab your hair to pull you around so that our faces are over each other, your tongue out as mine is, both staring up at him eagerly. With a loud yell, Daddy cums hard, streams of it covering our faces, dropping onto our extended tongues. We catch every single drop, both licking his cock clean as he finishes, before beginning to lick each other clean. Between us, we swallow his full load, smiling as we taste Daddy's cum. He grins down at us, patting us both on the head as we collapse in a puddle on the bed, giggling breathlessly.

I pull you close to me, holding you in my arms and stroking your hair as I feel your pulse slowing, calming as you returning from subspace. I kiss your neck gently, whispering a quiet "you're the best girl, thank you", as we both smile, sleep quickly approaching after an intense session.