Daddy and Me. Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of my Cousin Debbie and her hunky step dad!
3.9k words
4
11.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and Me. Part One

By HandymanBlues

July 22nd, 2022

It's a real scorcher outside. Grandpa is in his rocker, going back and forth. Sweat is pouring off him like a dripping tap.

The sound of metal hitting the ground accosts my ears. Our dumb dog Max is at it again, knocking over the garbage can. I sigh, knowing I will be expected to pick it up when my step dad gets home from work.

I dread the moment, knowing that something is not quite right. Ever since I had my eighteenth birthday last month, my step dad has been acting strange.

I know I turn him on, not that I'm doing it on purpose. But with my firm boobs, pretty face, sexy nipples, long smooth legs, curvy figure, and rounded amazing ass, there's not much not to like.

He's been hinting, since my birthday, that he and I ought to get together. He keeps telling me how gorgeous I am, and how much more prettier I am than his wife.

I happen to like his wife, because she is my mom...my real mom. I have never done anything to hurt her before, only now, my step dad is hinting that...that....well, you know what he's hinting.

My cell phone rings.

I begin to panic. It's probably him...and he's probably been thinking about me again. Only now...only now...with my mom having left this morning, to fly to Texas for her father's funeral, for the first time ever, mom won't be around. She'll be in Texas for a week. A whole fucking seven days!!!!!!!

It is a text coming in. It is my step dad, letting me know he's almost home from work.

"Will be home soon, hon. I thought we might eat in my room tonight cause it's got that big fan in there and the kitchen is very hot."

Fuck! He's not wasting any time.

I roll my squinted eyes upward, towards the brutal sun. With mom out of the way, he is obviously emboldened.

I am not entirely sorry my mom ain't gonna be around, because, truth be told, I have been wanting to experience sex for a long time. I am still a virgin at eighteen, only now...only now...I never dreamed my first time would be with my step dad. Is there a way I can stop this? Do I even want to stop this? I am so damn confused. He is very handsome and muscular. Quite mature at 44, and quite the hunk, not to mention the continually huge bulge in any pants he puts on. What's not to get really excited and horny about? But he's my step dad, damn it. And some things ought not to be done.

As if on que, his car pulls up.

He gets out quickly. He is covered in grit, grime and sweat from a hard day's work at the garage.

His sleeves are rolled up, showing off the impressive tats on his arms. Not sure why tats turn me on, but they do. My mom wouldn't let me get none, not even for my eighteenth birthday, but the ones on my step dad, especially on his arms, I have to admit, look very sexy.

I frown at my own thoughts. He's my step dad, damn it! And I should not be drooling over his fucking arms. In some ways he's a pig, but that in a way adds to the allure. He's a rough and tumble and piggish sort of guy, but I'm beginning to think that that is the way I like 'em. Not that I am allowed to like anything about guys. My mom has kept a very tight leash on me over the years, demanding I come home straight after school, and never date. Only now, she's away for a week in another State, and her handsome hubby seems fascinated with my wicked curves and my over sized, bullet tipped boobs.

I purposely wear one of my moms low cut blouses. My breasts are much bigger then hers, and so right now I am showing a lot of tempting cleavage.

Still, I feel so very guilty about my mom. In many ways she has been good to me, even if she has been smothering and over mothering...am I really gonna let her husband take my virginity? Am I really gonna let him drape me over some counter in the house then hump me senseless?

"Did you pick up any fast food?" Grandpa says, shattering the tense silence on the porch.

My step dad is suddenly annoyed. And my step dad is also absolutely on fire for me right now. It means he probably forgot that on Fridays he usually brings something home, whether chicken or burgers or pizza.

"Just find something in the fridge," my dad says to him, obviously hoping that Grandpa won't go off into one of his historic fits.

Grandpa eyes my step dad carefully, and I can sense what he is thinking. There is definitely something different about my step dad. My mom always calls him Steven, or Stevey for short. I call him daddy, only now, for the very first time, I also called him Stevey.

Grandpa tosses his annoyed arms up into the air. "Fine, I'll rummage through the fridge and try to find some leftovers."

Grandpa rises to his feet and stomps off.

I too stand, and looking at my hunky step dad, and imagining what his cock might be able to do, I sigh hornily as my pussy becomes immediately soaking wet. I am really hot and bothered. I decide to take the lead.

"It's really hot, Stevey, and I'm all sweaty. I think I'll head up and take a shower now."

"Maybe I'll take one with you," he says, his face red like a tomato.

"You know I'm still a virgin, right?" I say teasingly, adding, "so try to be gentle."

"Gentle but deep," he counters, adding, "very, very, very deep," making me super hot and bothered.

He follows me off the porch and up the stairs.

It's hard to describe what happened next, and was kind of like some amazing dream.

We both scramble into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. Then we begin tearing off our clothes. He fondles my breasts and I reach into the shower and turn it on.

The water is hot and steamy and we both step under it, feeling so very exhilarated as his large warm hands squeeze my rounded, sexy bum cheeks.

I glance downward and start to pant at the sight of his thick, swollen cock, stiff like an iron pipe.

"I'll roll on your condom for you," I say, stunned at how I have taken charge, and even more stunned that he and I are actually going to do this.

"No condom," he says, his face even reader and his cock even harder. "Condoms only get in the way."

"What if I get pregnant?" I ask, truly stunned.

"You won't," he says.

"But-"

"Shhhh," he says, placing a finger against my lips. "You'll be fine," he insists.

I shrug as the hot water gently pounds our bodies, then I take out a sponge, soap it up quickly, then hand it to him.

"Maybe you ought to soap up my giant breasts?" I say, adding, "and while you do that," I said, "I can soap up your cock, and give it a massage."

I snatch up a second sponge and soap it up quickly, then reach down to lather up his amazing cock. We playfully soap up each other for about ten minutes, kissing and caressing passionately.

"I can't wait any longer," he begs, almost panting like some dog in heat.

I stare down at his fabulous dick.

It is simply huge. And I am a virgin. Will this massive, thick cock even fit? And even if it does fit, will it hurt?

I sigh, knowing I need some lubricant.

I reach into the built in shower cabinet and fish out my mom's KY gel lubricant.

I rub it onto his cock head, then put a gob of it along my pussy crack.

He takes one of my legs and lifts it, placing my foot on the edge of the tub. Then he presses his cock head against my clit, rubbing it for a few minutes from behind while his hands clasp my bum.

He is going to fuck my turned on pussy doggy style, and he reaches around my sides with both hands, now playing with my large tantalized breasts.

My nipples are swollen with bliss, and he rolls them seductively between his fingers.

I turn and face him, straining my neck and planting a ferocious kiss on his handsome mouth. His blue eyes are sparkling, and his stubble is sexy as hell.

When the kiss is finally finished, I nervously bite my bottom lip.

"You sure you're not going to get me pregnant?" I ask.

"I'm sure," he answers, leaving me uncertain as to whether he is lying or not. But I am not too worried. I know he would not want me walking around with a giant belly in the weeks and months after my mom got back. She would kill him if that were ever to happen.

But it is too late for me to think about any of that now.

His cock is suddenly half way inside of me, and a burst of virgin pain makes me shiver and causes me to squeal.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

Despite the sharp twinge of pain, I am beyond okay. My pussy is on fire, and it feels so damn good.

"Don't stop, keep going...put it in all the way," I insist.

A sudden ecstasy also takes hold, and my entire body now erupts in pleasure filled glory. His cock inside of me has caused me to have an unexpected orgasm. I melt in his arms as he begins to gently but deeply thrust in and out of me.

I have two more orgasms after that, and the short burst of virgin pangs has now given way to absolute heart stopping pleasure. I groan unstoppably and savour each heavenly moment.

He obligingly keeps going ever so sweetly, moving his hands from my ass to my breasts then back to my ass again, all the while his cock pumping in and out of me, until, after about a half an hour, he suddenly begins to shiver and shake, a sure sign he is having an orgasm of his own.

I fully expect him to pullout at the last second, but he does no such thing, and instead is now filling me up with his warm, wonderful sperm. He has promised he won't get me pregnant and I know my mom would kill him if she found out, so I know he must have something up his sleeve.

July, 25th, 2022

It is Monday, exactly three days since he so sweetly but forcefully took my virginity. I now find out why he is so certain I won't be having a baby.

Even though I tell him that I was ovulating heavily on the day he shot it inside of me, he doesn't seem to be worried. He tells me about some Plan B pill that will take care of everything.

Monday is a day that my dad usually heads off early to work. Right now, however, he is not at work. Rather, he has told me he is taking the day off, and that I should prepare myself to take another shower like the one we took together three days ago.

His words drive me wild with excitement. I am out of my mind horny, and I squirm at the thought of having my pussy again stretched by his amazing, skilful cannon. Right now he is out at the pharmacy, picking up one of those Plan B pills he just told me about. He will wait until we fuck in an hour or so, then he will give me one of the plan B pills to take. He is certain that the pill will prevent me from having a baby.

It seems he knows what he is talking about after all.

Still, I smile happily as I wait impatiently for him to get back from the drug store. I now know that the real reason he has decided to spend most of the day at home, and not bother going in to work, is not just to buy me the pill, but also because he would like to pound away at my pussy again.

Hearing him say so, makes me feel so damn exhilarated and hot.

Still, the baby thing is now starting to take over my thoughts.

I know I had been ovulating three days ago, during my first and only sex romp with him, and my instincts are telling me that I am now three days pregnant. A very logical assumption! I had tried to tell him on that day that I was heavily ovulating, but he shot it deep inside anyways, and now it feels so fucking amazing to be walking around with his three day old baby in my womb. My breasts are tingling and feel funny, and my stomach feels a little weird. No doubt about it, I think I am fully knocked up!

I have to admit that it never dawned on me three days ago that he would just like to ride me bareback, then give me a super huge creampie. I had assumed he would be coming at me with a condom, but he surprised me, saying condoms only got in the way. Besides, he claimed there would be no reason to worry, cause he could easily get a Plan B pill at the pharmacy. And he had told me quite convincingly this very morning, that as long as I took the pill within 72 hours of our fabulous sex romp, that no baby would be forthcoming.

He was planning to get me to take that pill today, after we once more had sex, but I on the other hand, was starting to toy with another idea.

I loved the excitement of living on the edge, the excitement of reminding myself over and over that three days earlier I was ovulating heavily when he shot it so deep inside of me. It is so exciting to know that I must therefore be probably knocked up.

It was also exciting to know that my step dad had told me he would be ready to fuck for the second time. I cherished the thought. Sex with my step dad on our very first try had been simply to die for, out of this fucking world. And now he was going to let me fuck him yet again. Mmmmmmmm!!!!!

He comes in suddenly, and my spirit soars at the sound of the creaking screen door opening then closing. I know grandpa is having a nap, so it can only mean one thing. My gorgeous, hunky step dad has returned with my plan B pill, and is ready willing and quite able to give me multiple orgasms during our upcoming second sex romp.

My mom is not due to return for another four days, and I now wonder if he will keep fucking me right up until the moment she returns, or maybe even after? I sigh hornily at the thought. Would it be possible to keep fucking my step dad right under my mom's skilful nose? I doubt it. I therefore sigh yet again, and decide I had better make the most of any fucking taking place over the next four days. Because after that...my mom is not stupid, and there are some things you just can't hide, at least from her...or could I?

He seems to come out of nowhere, and his horny hands are suddenly all over me clawing at my clothes as buttons go flying.

"I thought you'd be waiting for me naked," he said. "You worried about grandpa waking up from his nap?"

I smile wryly. "Naw, he's out cold. I slipped a sleeping pill in his warm milk. He'll be out for hours."

Now it was my step dad's time to smile.

"You're super smart," he concedes, "just like your mom."

I am suddenly on fire. Sex with Stevey was just so incredibly sweet three days ago, and now he is getting ready to hump my brains out all over again, then for sure shoot it deep inside of me. Only what he doesn't know is that I don't want our fucking to end, not when my mom gets home, and not ever!

He kisses me hard, and I claw at my top and skirt, listening to more buttons fly and clothes swirling around both our ankles. We are not wasting any time. I reach down for the KY lubricating gel in my pocket before I kick my skirt across the room.

His lips are super sweet against my swelling nipples as he lifts me onto the kitchen counter.

His cock is erect, warm and pulsating. I NEED to have it deep inside of me.

I pant like a dog and struggle to undo the cap. Finally I get it off and squeeze out two dabs, one for the end of his cock, and one for the entrance of my desperate pussy. I am now fully lubricated.

He keeps kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples, setting me ablaze.

And then I feel it, the head of his glorious cock stretching me open wide.

I groan at the heavenly intrusion.

I wallow in ecstasy and shiver with rabid glee as he moves in and out of me with full length, gentle but deep strokes.

We now switch to kissing on the mouth, and pleasure escalates as our tongues meet and we begin to playfully sword.

We keep fucking this way for the next half hour or so, until he suddenly feels the orgasmic trigger in his balls being pulled. He is over the edge and there is no going back. I myself have had at least three mind blowing orgasms since he started a mere thirty minutes prior, and so I am not too disappointed he will not be holding out any longer.

"I'm cumming," he blurts out, his body shaking at the incredible bliss now thundering through his cock.

I brace myself for the super sweet impact.

He starts to come apart at the seams as a river of sperm squirts deep within me, igniting a fourth powerful orgasm within my sweat soaked body. He is certainly very good at what he does.

"I know I'm pregnant," I squeal, as his firing semen lasts for a full two minutes. Quite impressive.

When he finishes, we hug and kiss for about five minutes more, his warm hands and purposeful lips now pouring over my body as he gives me a terrific afterglow.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," I say, almost in a whisper as he gently lifts me off the counter and plants my feet back on the kitchen tiles.

"Probably just lust," he says nervously. Obviously he hasn't thought this through from the very beginning.

"I don't want us to stop," I say, eyeing his face.

I reach out and take hold of his still fully erect cock, a miracle considering how much damn sperm had just drained from his balls.

He stops dead in his tracks. With his cock firmly in my squeezing hand, he is trapped and must listen to me.

"I don't want us to stop," I repeat.

"Fine by me, just give me about ten minutes more and-"

"I don't mean now," I clarify. "I meant forever. I want us to keep on going even after mom gets back in four days."

He frowns and starts to panic.

"Out of the question," he blurts out. "Your mother is not stupid. If we keep on fucking after she gets back, she's going to know. She is very smart and very observant. We can fuck for four more days, while she is still away, but not after that."

"But after that I want us to keep on going. We'll just be careful is all. She won't know we are fucking if we are careful about it and don't let her catch us."

"No way. She is super smart and has a sixth sense. She will know. She'll end up divorcing me and taking me to the cleaners, and your life will be messed up cause she will disown you and kick you out for sure."

"We can hide it from her. Besides, I'm sure I am pregnant. I was heavily ovulating three days ago when we first did it, and today you shot it really deep inside. I'm knocked up for sure. I just know it. I can feel it."

"Fine, you're pregnant, but not for long," he said as he snatched up the plan B package and handed it to me.

"Here, take this now. It'll flush your system."

"I don't want to take it," I said quietly but firmly, my pretty eyes narrowing into two inquisitive slots. I surveyed his face, wanting to know exactly what he was thinking.

"What are you talking about," he said, his face now covered with incredulity.

"I'm taking about enjoying this pregnancy and having your baby. I know I'm preggy, I just know it, and it has been turning me on like crazy. Aren't you at least curious about what our baby would look like? Or how sweet it would be for both of us to watch my belly grow? You could take pictures of my belly and breasts every month to keep a record of changes to my body over time. A kind of sexy scrapbook. How awesome is that?"

"You're not making any sense," he protested. "First you were saying you want to hide our affair from your mom, then you are saying to want to be pregnant and keep the baby to show off your pregnancy. But whether you tried to hide it or not, your mother would know right away if you were pregnant. You could never hide something like that from her. She is just too sharp, too smart, too observant."

"So what if she finds out? Even if she divorces you, which she probably would, that would mean you and I could get married," I interjected.

"Damn! This is all getting so fucked up," he complained. "I didn't know you were so whacked and nutty, or I would never have started this crazy affair."

"Well, crazy or not, or nutty or not, I am not going to take your stupid plan B pill. And you and I are going to keep on fucking bareback, even after mom gets back, at least twice a week, or I will rat you out to mom, besides, I don't have to tell mom that it is your baby. I can make up a story about some boy in high school having sex with me when we were both drunk out of our minds. My mom was always afraid that some boy in grade 12 might get me preggy, which is why she made me come home after school right away, every day."

12