Daddy and Uncle Jay's Girl

Story Info
Daddy and Uncle Jay help Emily practice on her oral skills.
3.8k words
4.48
22.1k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired29
Desired29
162 Followers

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always been a daddy's girl. My mother used to tell me that my daddy was the only one who could calm me down when I was younger. Maybe it was the soothing sound of his voice, or perhaps it was the comforting familiarity of his scent. Who knows? But he was the one person I could always count on to bring me peace. Then, Uncle Jay, Daddy's brother, moved not too far from us to become a business partner with Daddy, and I had him wrapped around my little finger too.

However, everything changed when Mom passed away when I was just eight years old. It left me and Daddy alone to fend for ourselves. That's when Uncle Jay made the decision to move into the house that Momma and Daddy had shared, offering his support. Daddy was utterly heartbroken during the first year after Mom's passing. He wouldn't eat, refused to leave the house, and always wanted me in his bed. He'd often say that he didn't want to continue living without Momma and that the only thing keeping him going was me. Uncle Jay played a crucial role in helping Daddy pick up the pieces and raising me into the woman I am today. They both make me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world, even on days when I don't feel that way.

You see, I've always had a curvier body. As I entered my teenage years, I began to develop more and started to embrace my figure. I was always different from the other girls in my class, and unfortunately, that made me a target for teasing and ridicule. By the time I reached high school, it seemed like boys were more interested in dating the stereotypical skinny cheerleader types rather than someone like me. I never had a boyfriend, and I never received an invitation from a boy to attend a school dance. If I did go to a school dance, I would often go with the few friends I had.

So, in my senior year of high school, I vowed to change that. I wanted to go to prom with a boy and lose my virginity like I saw the girls do on TV. I wanted to know what it felt like to have a boy feel me up, tell me I was pretty, and be so turned on that he couldn't keep his hands off of me. Of course, Daddy and Uncle Jay always told me I was pretty but I thought they were just saying so because I was their daughter and niece.

When school began, I decided to switch up my style. I bought clothes that showed off my body's shape; they weren't too risqué, just enough to draw some eyes. With a new hairdo, the right kind of underwear, and light makeup, my look was complete. But while the less popular boys asked me out and flirted with me, the more popular ones only stared when I wore certain outfits--never taking it further than that.

My friend Amy and I were both hoping this final year before college would be better than the rest. Amy wasn't thin like the other girls, but she wasn't as heavy as me either. We concocted a plan to guarantee us what we wanted--and perhaps even who we wanted. By the end of the school year, we would no longer be eighteen-year-old virgins.

And that was how I found myself behind the school bleachers, after school, with Jake Sullivan's penis in my mouth. He played football and was going out with Stacy Lewis, but he would flirt with me when she wasn't around. I had done this before: me and Amy had come up with an idea to 'suck 'em dry', so we could get what we wanted without giving it away. Even though lots of girls were having sex, not many of them were down for oral. And since we didn't want to hand it over too easily, we figured this was a good alternative; plus, they really seemed to enjoy it. I wouldn't say I was an expert just yet, but I was getting there - practice makes perfect. I wanted one specific boy, and I was experimenting until I got him.

I was going to town on Jake, making sure my tongue flicked out of my mouth with each upstroke. Then I heard him gasp--not in pleasure, but in surprise. The next thing I knew, his penis was yanked from my lips and he was rushing to pull his pants back on.

"Emily Parker," said a stern voice behind me. It was the Dean of the school, Mr. Evans. He commanded me to follow him to his office. At that moment, I could still hear Jake fumbling with his clothing. I wanted to say something to save myself from this mess, but one look from the Dean told me it wasn't worth trying.

I trudged away with my head bowed low in embarrassment, pondering what would come of our meeting with the Dean. I arrived at his office before Jake and just stood outside the door fidgeting in anxiousness. When Jake and the Dean appeared, Jake seemed terrified and refused to glance my way.

After having us take a seat, Dean Anderson rambled on about dignity and upholding the standard of the school. He then announced that he would be notifying our parents and suspending us from classes for two days. After he finished talking, he dismissed us. As I tried to apologize to Jake for some unknown reason as we left the office, he sprinted away without any hesitation.

Groaning to myself, I walked towards the parking lot and toward my car. The school was about a fifteen-minute drive from home. I just hoped Dean Anderson hadn't called my Daddy before I got there.

Of course, fate wasn't in my favor this time. As soon as I stepped through the door, my name resounded from the kitchen. With a resigned sigh, I started walking towards it.

"Hi Daddy," I said, trying to divert his anger with a bit of charm. His face told me that he had spoken to Dean Anderson, which meant trouble for me.

"I just got off the phone with the Principal at your school and heard something extremely embarrassing as a father. Do you want to guess what that something was?"

"I'm guessing it has to do with what I did at school around thirty minutes ago," I replied nervously.

"And what was that Emily?" My Dad never called me by my full name unless he was angry - something that rarely happened. He was usually quite lenient with me because I was always so obedient. This time, however, trouble was unavoidable.

"He saw me giving head," I mumbled quietly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

I stared at him with exhausted eyes before speaking louder this time. "He caught me giving head."

Daddy rose from the kitchen counter and came to stand next to me. Before he could say anything, the door opened and Uncle Jay's voice filled the room. "I'm home. Where are y'all?"

"In the kitchen!" Daddy yelled, looking away from me. Now I had twice as much trouble on my hands.

"Hey, sweetie, how was school?" That question couldn't have come at a worse time.

"Go ahead Emily, tell your Uncle what happened at school today," my Dad said with a sharpness in his voice.

I refused to meet my Uncle's gaze, knowing the disappointment I'd see in his eyes if I did. When I didn't answer right away, my Dad provided an explanation.

"I just got off the phone with the Dean from Emily's school. She's been suspended for two days."

"Suspended? What on earth for?" My Uncle exclaimed in disbelief.

My Dad chuckled darkly before speaking again. "Why don't you ask Emily? She can explain it."

I clasped my hands together nervously and told him what had happened. My Uncle gasped, not having expected what he heard.

Uncle Jay's voice shook with rage. "Emily, what on earth were you thinking?"

"That's what I was about to ask her," chimed in Daddy.

"I'm so sorry," I pleaded, trying to avoid further lashings of punishment. "I just wanted to practice, to try to get better before prom."

"What the hell are you going on about?" Daddy questioned.

Mustering up my courage, I confessed. "Nobody ever noticed me before, but this year, guys are paying attention to me. They talk and flirt with me, which is something I've never experienced before. I wanted to have a normal high school year. You know, go to prom, lose my virginity before I graduate. So I had to practice getting good at it. Everyone is having sex, and all those other girls seem to know what they're doing, but they're too stuck up to give head. I thought if I could be good at that, then maybe I'd get someone to take me to prom."

I sucked up as much courage as I could and spilled the beans. "Boys have never paid me any mind, like at all. They've always called me fat, but this year, they have been paying me attention. They talked to me and flirted with me, and I wanted to have a normal year. You know, go to prom, lose my virginity before I moved away. But in order to do that I had to practice, and get good. So that's what I've been doing. Everyone is having sex, and everyone knows what they're doing in that department but all of those girls are too stuck up to put a cock in their mouths. So, I thought if I was good at least at that, then I could get the boy I wanted to ask me to prom."

Daddy and Uncle Jay were quiet for a long time before Daddy spoke. "So the boy you were caught, with wasn't your first time?"

"No," I whispered, and then there was silence again. I still hadn't looked up from the floor as Daddy and Uncle Jay remained silent.

"Sweetie, look at me," Uncle Jay said, as he put his index finger under my chin. "How many boys have you done this to?"

I frowned at his question but answered nonetheless. "Five," I replied, looking into his eyes. He looked over at Daddy with a raised brow, then brought his focus back to me.

"And you've been with five different boys because you want to practice sucking dick?" Daddy asked. My eyes shot over to him before I nodded.

"Baby girl," Daddy started out, and I knew his anger had subsided somewhat. "People are going to think you are a hoe, and they will talk about you. Those boys aren't going to flirt with you or ask you out because they like you. They are going to do those things because they think they'll get a happy ending at the end of the night. Do you think this boy that you want to go to prom with will be okay with his date giving head to half the boys in the school?"

"It's not half Daddy, it's only five." I defended, feeling uneasy.

"It's only five now, but what about a week from now, or two? Were you going to practice with other boys?"

"Well yeah, I wanted different feedback," I explained.

Daddy sighed before shaking his head. "Baby girl, you can't go around sucking every boy's dick in school. You're going to make a bad name for yourself, is that what you want?"

I shook my head fast. Of course that wasn't what I wanted, but how could I get any better if I didn't have boys to practice on?

"But, how am I supposed to get good at it?" I whispered. I was feeling sad that my peers would view me in a negative light, but all I was doing was putting my mouth on their cocks. Other girls were actually spreading their legs for them. Sucking dick couldn't be any worse than having sex. If the kids at school didn't talk about them they couldn't possibly talk about me, right?

When I looked up at Daddy to ask just that, I watched as he and Uncle Jay exchanged a look. They were making faces at each other as if they were communicating before bringing their attention back to me.

"Listen, sweetie. You can't go around sucking boys off at school. Look at what happened today, you're suspended for Christ's sake. And what's worse is that you embarrassed your father and me." Uncle Jay wasn't mean when he said it but his words still brought tears to my eyes.

I knew I had embarrassed them, but to hear him say it made me feel even worse. Seeing me in distress, Daddy wrapped his arm around me, kissing my forehead. "Don't cry, princess."

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you and Uncle Jay. I didn't mean to," I sniffled.

"We know, princess, we know. Listen, me and Uncle Jay have an idea. Listen before you freak or make a decision okay?" Daddy spoke quickly.

"Okay."

"You can't practice on boys at your school anymore. I don't want what happened today to happen again. If it does, we won't be so lenient with you. But if you really want to practice, we can help with that."

"Help? How?" I asked confused.

"Well sweetie, if you really want to practice to get good at sucking cock, you mind as well do it with someone who has experience in that department. And since me and your father don't want you going around doing that to just any ole body, we thought maybe you could practice on us," Uncle Jay suggested.

I gasped in surprise. My Uncle and Daddy wanted me to practice on them. I mean, I would be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about Daddy or Uncle Jay a time or two. We lived together, and despite them trying to hide it, I see and hear things. I always wondered what it would be like to be one of the women they brought home late at night when they thought I was asleep. But incest was wrong, wasn't it?

"But isn't that wrong?" I asked.

"Only if you don't want to. I mean, people have their own beliefs about what's right and what's wrong. As long as you're okay with it, we don't see an issue," Daddy answered.

If Daddy and Uncle Jay let me practice on them I could practice a whole lot. I mean, I might have even got one of them to take my V card. I would much rather it be one of them than one of the boys from my school, but I didn't know they were an option until then.

"Can I practice whenever I want?" I asked a new plan forming in my head.

Daddy and Uncle Jay shared a look again before Daddy answered. "Of course, princess. Whenever you want, but you can't tell anyone. People will never understand and we could all get in trouble if it got out."

"It will be our little secret Daddy," I smiled. "Can I practice now?" I asked with a hopeful look.

"Jesus sweetie, didn't you just get suspended for doing just that?" Uncle Jay asked in a playful tone.

"Yes, but I didn't get to finish. Dean Anderson caught me before I could." Both Daddy and Uncle Jay groaned.

"Let's go into the living room so we can all get comfortable," Daddy suggested.

Once Daddy and Uncle Jay were situated on the couch, I dropped down to my knees between the two men.

"Princess, are you sure you just don't like sucking dick?" Daddy asked with a smirk. Shrugging with a coy smirk, I waited for him and Uncle Jay to undo their pants. I guess you could say I like sucking cock. I feel powerful when doing so, and I love it when I can bring a guy over the edge, to that vulnerable state.

"Who wants to go first," I was eager to start, especially when I saw Daddy pull out his thick sausage. Jesus, he's bigger than all the boys I've had in my mouth so far. Turning slightly to my right, I looked at Uncle Jay's meat and saw he was almost as big as Daddy. In girth, they were probably the same, but in length, I think Daddy is just a little bigger than Uncle Jay.

"Why don't you start with your Daddy while I watch so I can give you some pointers if you need any," Uncle Jay said.

I nodded, eager to get my Daddy's thick organ in my mouth. I was so excited, that my hands started to shake as I went to grab him. "Princess, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," Daddy told me, sounding anxious.

"But I want to Daddy," I rushed out, grabbing his big tool, trying to wrap my hand around it but having a difficult time doing so. "Jesus Daddy, this thing is a monster. I never had one this big." I was leaning between his legs, stroking his shaft with both hands as I stared, mesmerized. I created a pool of saliva in my mouth, before leaning over him to let it fall out and slide down his cock. Daddy was about to respond but only a low 'fuck' left his lips once I put his head into my mouth.

The tip of Daddy's dick was thick, and I had to open my mouth wide to accommodate him. I started out slow, sucking lightly on the head before removing his cock from my lips, licking the slit of his penis, and tasting the pre-cum that was leaking out. I engulfed him once again, taking more of his length into my wide opening before sucking harder than before.

"Fuck, princess. You're making Daddy feel really good."

Encouraged by that statement, I brought him deeper into my orifice, using my tongue on the underside of his dick as I rose upward while stroking the part that wasn't in my mouth with my hands. I let my saliva free-fall down his shaft as I sucked harder, going up and down on about a quarter of his thick cock. I had to remember to breathe through my nose because if I didn't, I would surely choke. My mouth never felt so stuffed before, as I took more and more of my Daddy's dick in my mouth on the down stroke. About half of his thick juicy cock was in my mouth before I felt it touching the back of my throat, making me swallow on reflex.

"Oh god princess, that felt good. Do it again," Daddy moaned, so I did. He cursed, moaning again as I came up, stopping at the tip to suck with all I had.

"Fuck, princess Daddy's about to cum," Daddy whispered before he grabbed the back of my head and started lifting his hips off the couch. Up until that point, Daddy remained still, letting me do all the work. I hollowed out my cheeks, removing my hands from his cock to let him fuck my mouth as he chased his orgasm. I tried bobbing up and down with him but Daddy was in control, and I let him be.

"Princess, fuck, fuck, fuck," Daddy moaned before I felt the first splash of cum hit the back of my throat, then another and another. Daddy's hips kept pumping up and down until he finally released my head, and dropped back down to the couch. I lifted my head entirely off his dick to swallow down his cum, then put him back in my mouth to lick him clean. Daddy moaned and groaned while I licked and sucked him clean, not stopping until I released him.

"Damn baby girl, are you sure you've only had five, you did an excellent job. Daddy needed that princess, thank you." Daddy grabbed my face, kissing me on the lips for the first time, then leaned back into the couch looking content. I smiled, feeling proud that I could make Daddy feel good. Before I could say anything, Uncle Jay grabbed me by my hair and turned my head towards him.

"Open for me sweetie, I need your mouth," he rushed out. I opened wide for Uncle Jay as he pushed his thick rod past my lips. "Seeing you suck your father like that has me on edge baby girl. I just about came when I saw you swallow his load. Fuck, sweetie, you have me horny as hell."

I wasn't able to take it slow with Uncle Jay, I actually wasn't even able to show him what I had learned so far. He was too worked up. I sat there on my knees as he pumped his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth as he held the back of my head, controlling my movements. I moaned at the control Uncle Jay had over me, and he moaned loudly at that. "Princess, I'm not going to last long," he groaned, still pumping in and out of my mouth. I closed my mouth tight over his cock, slowing down his movement, and sucked him as I did Daddy.

"I'm cumming baby girl," he groaned loudly as his spunk squirted out and hit my throat. After the fourth shot landed on my tongue, Uncle Jay pumped his hips twice more before he pulled his cock out of my mouth and flopped down onto the couch next to Daddy. I swallowed him as well, moving over to lick him clean just as I did for Daddy. He moaned a few times until I released him.

"I wasn't too rough with you was I princess?" Uncle Jay asked as he lifted me up, sitting me between the two.

"No Uncle Jay, you weren't rough." I actually liked how Uncle Jay took control and did all the work. My mouth was a little sore from sucking Daddy, my mouth having never been stretched so wide. I would have to practice more until I get comfortable with both of their thickness.

"I'm sorry. I know you wanted to practice but I couldn't hold back after watching you pleasure your father," he continued to explain.

"It's okay Uncle Jay. I actually liked you taking control. I never had that done before," I confessed.

"Well, then I'm glad you liked it, sweetie." Uncle Jay kissed my shoulder, then my neck, moving up to nibble on my left ear.

Desired29
Desired29
162 Followers
12