Daddy Bill

Story Info
Daddy Bill teachers me a lesson.
3k words
4.07
23.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mismisfit
mismisfit
24 Followers

Part 2, (GOING TO GOLF WITH DAD & HIS MATES)

However, can be read as standalone.

Please read tags before reading. If this isn't something you are interested in, please don't read, or leave nasty comments, just move along. 😊

Everyone has their own fantasies and likes reading different things.

To those that wish to read this, please enjoy.

*********************************

I was enjoying a peaceful sleep when I felt my legs being grabbed. I was in a state of shock and jolted awake. I was confused as to where I was and who was touching me. It was dark in here, but I could see the small amount of light coming from the curtains.

As I went to sit up a rough hand was planted on my large tits and pushed me down. "Baby, lay down I need my morning fix." My eyes stared to adjust to the dark, I knew the voice talking and as I slowed my breathing and the events from yesterday came back to me, I started to relax. Everything with Bill came flooding back or should I say daddy.

My 19 year old body was used yesterday on the golf course, my long brown hair was a mess from yesterday and from my good night sleep. I was naked with my large D cup tits out and bald pussy on display.

I looked up to the face that was now staring at me from between my legs. That smug handsome, muscular guy that towered over me with dark brown hair. "Good morning daddy" I could see the smile across his face as he looked down between my spread legs to my pussy that was on display to him. "How sore are you?" He asked.

"Not too bad, just a bit stiff." I felt my pussy starting to drip. He lowered his face to only a few centimetres from my pussy and sniffed. "MMM baby, I'm so glad his is mine and I'm going to give it a good work out." I could feel the heat from his breath, I let out a small moan and I wiggled slightly which made him laugh.

I sat up on my elbows so I could have a better view and as I sat up, he lowered his head and gave my pussy a long slow lick. I felt every movement from the bottom of my cunt to the top of my clit. I threw my head back and moaned. "Oh god, that feels amazing, more." He groaned "Little girl you taste so good." He shoved his face into my pussy and eat me like it was his last meal. He kept moving his tongue around my clit in circles and then down to my tight little hole and would tease me by putting the tip in and out, then back to my clit. I was getting so close to cumming I grabbed his head and held it there, while I grided my pussy along his tongue.

"Yes daddy, fuck I'm going to cum." Even as I was holding his head there to try and get my release, it was easier enough for him to pull his face away. "Little girl that is amazing but you're not cumming yet. Spread your pussy for me now!" I moved my hands down my body towards my dripping pussy.

I ran my fingers down my outer lips and spread them wide, I looked up at daddy and he was just staring at my open pussy and let a low growl out. "that's a good girl, now I'm going to fill you."

He grabbed his rock-hard cock and ran it up and down my slippery pussy, slowly tapping it on my clit a few times making me jolt and moan with pleasure before beginning to push the head of his cock into my opening. "Oh FUCK!" I screamed and started to move my hands away.

*WHACK* A firm slap across my tits leaving a red mark in its path. "Slut! I said spread your pussy." After a few seconds of shock faded away, I quickly moved my hands back down to my pussy and spread it. Holding my tight little whole open waiting to be stretched around this huge 8-inch cock. He pushed fast and hard into me, until there was no more to go. I was a slightly uncomfortable from being stretched so much around his cock, but I loved the feeling of the pain.

"Yes baby, take daddy's cock. You're still so tight." He was breathing heavy and groaning as he moved hips back and forth, his cock in and out.

*Squelch* my pussy was so wet it was making so much noise being stretched and pounded. "Oh daddy, your cock is huge and is stretching me. Please cum on my tits."

I could feel my orgasm building and so strong. But I didn't need another load in my pussy until I organised birth control. That's why I thought I would ask nicely to have it on my tits. Yesterday I didn't ask correctly, and it didn't happen.

As he was still moving in and out of me in a steady pace, he moved he hand towards my mouth and shoved three fingers and pulled my mouth open, making me gag. "You have two choices, your pussy, or your mouth I'm not ready to fuck your tits yet. Pick!"

I tried to speak but I couldn't with his fingers shoved down my throat and tears running down my cheeks. So, I pointed to my mouth. He let a low groan out and pumped into me again. "We will switch baby, fingers in the tight pussy and cock in your mouth, I can't wait to see a cock in both places at once but for now this will have to do." *WHACK* across the face. And his fingers returned to my open mouth.

"Slut, you will swallow very drip, or I will whip your ass." I nodded with my understanding. With a final pump he pulled all the way out. And he ran two fingers up and down my pussy. Lightly brushing against my clit. "Oh. Yes. Please daddy, I need more"

"Little girl I'm going to finger fuck you while you suck me dry. You may play with your clit and only cum when I tell you." He looked down at me waiting for my answer. "Yes daddy, I understand. I will be a good girl."

Once he was happy with my answer, he shoved two fingers into my wet pussy, and I let out a pleasing moan and felt my eyes roll back. *WHACK* on the face, lighter this time but to bring my attention back to the task at hand. For the first time I reached out and grabbed his cock, it was so big and I would love it play with it, I gave it a slow stroke and looked at him with a smile. "Slut, this is no time to play." With a firm tone.

I listened to my warning and pulled him into my mouth, I hummed with the pleasant taste. A mixture between us both, salty and sweet. "Oh yes little girl that's it work it. I need this." I could feel him taking control. Not only was he working his fingers in and out of my tight pussy, but he began moving his hips back and forth.

I moved my spare hand to my clit and started rubbing it slowly at first and as he started speeding up as do I. it was like we were both trying to beat each other to the finish.

His breathing started to get more argent and he moved his spare hand into my hair to control the pace and push my head further onto his cock and it further down my throat, causing me to gag.

"That's it. Baby, take it all." I was so overwhelmed when he added a third finger into my pussy, I tried to scream but I couldn't with my throat stuffed with his cock. I moved my fingers over my clit faster trying to reach that big O fast. "Baby I'm going to cum, when your feel my seed in your throat, you can cum."

He got faster. I got faster. He was moaning and groaning. I was moaning with tears running down my face from gagging so much, when I thought, I was going to pass out I felt the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat. I gagged again. There was so much I thought it was going to come out my nose. I had to remind myself to swallow.

"Fuck!! Little girl, take it. So good." He groaned so loudly as he emptied into me. "Ahhh"

I lost it. I could feel my pussy trying to push his fingers out as I came a part. All at once he pulled his cock from my mouth and his fingers from my pussy. I screamed in pleasure.

**

I must have blacked out because when I came too, I could hear the shower running. I stretched out feeling a bit sore but good. I stood up and followed the sound of the shower across the room to the shower and slowly pushed the door opened further.

I looked in to see daddy standing under the under the water. He turned his head towards me. "About time you woke up baby." With a smile back at me, I looked around the bathroom.

"I need to go to the toilet." He motioned to the toilet in front of me. "Right there" he pointed "little girl that's where you can go." And he went back to washing himself. I didn't ruin our good morning, so I did as I was told and used the toilet.

When I was finished, he was climbing out of the shower but left it running. "In you get, wash up we have places to be." I showered and dried.

By the time I stepped back into the bedroom, he was dressed in jeans and a black t shirt. I stopped and stared for a few moments before I cleared my throat. "Umm. I don't have anything to wear." He looked at me and pointed to the bed where a green flowery mini summer dress sat and only that. "Shoes are at the door."

I walked over to the dress and put it on, it was a perfect fit. Even though it was short it fit perfectly. "Thank you." I turned and smiled at him. "Looks good little girl. Now let's get going." I still wasn't sure where we were going.

"I was hoping we could go to the chemist today so I could pick up a few things." I asked as I bent to pick up my white shoes from yesterday. "What do you need to get from there, I should have everything you need." He didn't look to happy, but I needed things.

I guess I could get them after he drops me home.

"Never mind I will get it later after you drop me home." He stalked towards me and grabbed me around the throat. "I asked you a question little girl, so you better give a clear answer." I tried to swallow, and he released his grip slightly and before I could speak, he tightened his grip again. "You are home!"

He stared at me for a long time, I nodded my head and smiled slightly. "Sorry daddy, I didn't mean to upset you I was just going to get the morning after pill and some other things." He walked to the other side of the room and back again. I didn't know what I said wrong.

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the edge of the bed and turned around facing away from him and pushed me down, so I was lying flat against the bed. "I'm sorr" I started to say when he grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up. I got a hard slap across my ass cheeks, I yelped and jerked forwards. *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* three more the next harder than the other. I felt tears prick to my eyes from the pain.

"You are MINE!" *WHACK* This time he rubbed my cheeks. They were stinging and I could imagine they were red raw. I heard him step away. I start to shift off the bed. "Don't move" is all I heard, and I froze. I could hear him walking around behind me, but I wasn't brave enough to turn and look.

It felt like forever but was only a few seconds before he was standing behind me pushing into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so hard I screamed. "You are MINE, little girl. Too do as I please when I please and you will do nothing unless asked." He pulled back a little further. I stumbled over my words. "Ye.. yes daddy." With a slight shake in my voice.

He shoved my head forward into the bed and let go, I thought that was it. My punishment had been dealt with and taken. But I was wrong. He grabbed my hips hard and lifted them up. I heard his zipper go down on his jeans and the next thing I know he is shoving into be roughly. "AHH" I screamed at the same time he yelled. "FUCK" I was stretching around his cock, I thought I was going to tear, my pussy was a bit wetter than I thought from my spanking, but it still hurt. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* as he drove deep into me, and I just let him move. I didn't want to fight him.

"This is for me little girl, do not cum." I was shocked how could I stop myself altogether, holding off is one thing but not at all is another. I moaned and groaned "Please, let me cum please. I'll be a good girl." *WHACK* across the ass. He just kept driving into me. He ignored my plea. He pulled my legs open wider.

I could feel his hand run over my ass cheek and towards my little asshole. I squirmed to try and get away. He drove deep in me and pinned me to the bed. "I will do as I please." And with that he shoved his thumb into my tight ass hole. No lube, no warning. Was this another punishment I thought to myself.

He twisted his thumb around and pushed and pulled and it started to stretch around him, I was moaning so loud. I thought I was going cum just from the penetration. "Oh my god. I'm so full. I think I'm going to cum."

He withdrew this thumb. *WHACK* across my ass. He grabbed both sides of my hips and went crazy thrusting in and out of me until he let out a loud grunt and pushed into me. "FUCK, baby take my load deep in that little cunt. Take it all." I relaxed onto the bed and let him finish in me. As he pulled out of me, I let out a groan now feeling empty.

I went to push off the bed, to stand up and go to the bathroom. "Don't move. You will stay like that until I say otherwise." He gave me a light tap on the ass and ran his finger threw my fold and over me clit. I jolted forward "Ahh, please."

He laughed and rubbed my ass. "Thank me slut." I paused and he slapped me. *WHACK* "Thank you daddy." I studded "For what, tell me" I wasn't sure what to say.

"Thank you for fucking me daddy." I thought I had answered correctly. "I will tell you what you need to say considering you are still learning and took your punishment so well." He leant down and whispered in my ear "thank you daddy for giving me your load in my pussy where it should be."

I swallowed and repeated it back to him. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Now lay there and let that soak in baby, we don't want you wasting anything."

5 minutes later, I got a light tap on the ass. "Spread your legs little girl." I did as I was told and spread them wide, I could feel his cum dripping out of me. I closed my legs quickly I didn't want it to drip out and get into any more trouble.

Daddy laughed "It's ok baby, I want to see it dripping out of that slutty pussy." I spread my legs again and as I was standing there, I seen a flash. I turned my head to look, and he had his photo out and pointed at my pussy.

"God baby that looks so good the guys are going to love it." And he stood back up. "You can get up now." I slowly stood as my legs were a little shaky. "What guys?" I asked while looking at him. He stared at me and looked back at his phone and said with no fucks given.

"Whoever I want little girl." I could feel myself blush and I stared down at my hands. "Now let's get something cleared up, there will be no going to the chemist for anything if you need something you ask for it and I will decide if it is needed." I nodded and let out a sigh.

I thought to myself. "Why can't I go to the chemist?" He put his phone in his pocket and walked over to me. Maybe I didn't say that in my head, I'm still so worked up from not cumming. He put this hand in my hair and pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back. "Because little girl, I haven't decided if I'm going to breed you yet. Now let's go."

BREED ME! What. I was so shocked I didn't move. I didn't follow him. "HUH?" he glared my way like he was bored. "Yes, little girl. I'm not repeating myself. Now let's go or I do I need to give you another punishment?"

My legs started moving themselves towards him and the door. "Good baby now let's head to the car. It's time to show you off."

mismisfit
mismisfit
24 Followers