Daddy Breeds an Anal-Only Slut

Story Info
Anal-only girl gets bred by daddy.
1.1k words
4.15
119.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reelisst
Reelisst
54 Followers

[This is a DD/lg story, not incest. All characters are over the age of 18]

It had been three days since you fucked me in any hole, let alone my proper sex-hole, and I was starting to lose my mind. Usually, I could count on you fucking my ass anywhere from once to a dozen times a day, depending on your schedule (and my choice of lingerie). And yet, it had been three days.

You had trained me to be your good anal-only slut, trained me to understand that my ass was my real, proper sex hole, while my pussy was only good for providing lube. I knew that Daddy's cock belonged in my ass, and that he owned my ass. We always loved to ignore my jealous, worthless cunt as it drooled all over everything. Good anal sluts never, ever touch their dumb little pussies. I had always loved anal, loved the stretch and the fullness, the ability to take so much more than my pussy ever could, and loved how it hit that spot juuust right.

You had trained me at first to take the relentless anal fucking, just for Daddy, and then I had learned to love it, and then to need it. By now I was so well trained that if I hadn't had your cock balls deep in my asshole by at least once by 6pm, I was so horny that I couldn't think straight. Not to mention that without being used by you I felt... Useless. Unloved. Empty. (The latter partly due to the fact that you loved to fill my ass with a big load of daddycum and then insert a plug, keeping me filled up with your seed all day long, reminding me who my hole belonged to every single minute).

It had been three days, and I was horny, confused, and above all, hurt. This was the longest you had ever gone without lovingly raping my asshole. Did daddy not want me anymore? Was I no longer his good girl?

We were going to bed, and I felt like crying. My ass was so empty I couldn't stand it, not to mention how horny I was - good anal sluts only cum when their ass is being used, of course. When you touched me, under the sheets, I nearly died with the thrill of it. Yes! My wait was over! You pulled me towards you, and I could feel your raging hard-on against my back. I spit on my fingers, quickly smeared it on my asshole, and said "Daddy, my ass has been so hungry for you! Please fill it up, your little girl needs you so bad. I need to feel your big cock stretching out my asshole, it's been three whole days, I'm going to be so tight for you, you're going to love it."

To my surprise, you don't ram your cock straight into my willing asshole, you don't impale me on your big dick with one rough stroke. Instead, you stroke your cock between my cheeks, teasing my little rosebud, making me even more wild. "Daddy, please, fill my ass, I need you!" I cry, not understanding your reluctance. You finally speak, saying "I know baby, I know how much your want me to fill that needy ass of yours, because you're the best anal slut in the world. But... Daddy has a different idea tonight. I know how much you love to be stretched by my big cock, filled up with cum or piss, chock full of daddy's fist or the biggest dildo he can find. I know that all you want is to be filled, filled, filled... Am I right?"

I groan out a "yes," because you're right. All of my desires, all of them, are about getting filled in one way or another, whether it's deep-throating your cock, or a retention enema. You continue, "so, because I'm a good daddy who wants my little girl to be satisfied, I've decided that it's time to breed you. Yes that's right, it's time that I bred that little pussy of yours, pumped it full of cum, and put a baby inside of you."

You stop rubbing yourself against my ass, and guide your dick into my drenched pussy, pushing up and into it with a groan. In the entire time we've been together, you've only even done about 5 strokes in my pussy at a time, so this quickly feels strange and unfamiliar. "Yes sweetie," you continue, "I know it feels all wrong to be filling your pussy instead of your ass, I know, but even good anal sluts want to please daddy, want to give him what he needs, right? And let me tell you, babygirl, right now daddy needs your pussy. Don't you want to be a good girl and give daddy what he needs?"

Now you're thrusting in and out hard, making obscene squelching noises as your ram yourself into me, your balls slapping my sensitive clit over and over. "Yes, I'm going to full your little belly full of cum, and then it's going to be full of our baby. You're going to be so stretched out and full of daddy, you're going to love it. You've never been this full before baby, never been filled up like this. And don't you worry... Once I've bred you, I'll go back to giving your ass the attention it needs, every single day. I'll rape that needy asshole as many times a day as you need, even when you're 9 months pregnant and ready to pop. You'll be so full and so happy... I'm going to keep you pregnant nonstop, too, keep pumping babies into you so you can enjoy being filled up with daddy. This will make you an even better naughty anal slut, taking it in the ass while carrying a baby, like a dirty anal queen."

We're both getting close. You're slamming into my tight pussy as hard as you can as my back arches with ecstasy. "Tell me you want this, tell me you want me to fill you up to the brim with a baby so you can be full of daddy every minute of every day," you say, and I almost scream in return, "yes daddy! Pump me full of your daddycum, fill my with your babies, make me remember who I belong to every single second!"

With that, we cum, almost in unison. My fertile pussy clamps down on your cock as I cum, fueled by the image of you holding my pregnant belly while pounding my asshole, which drives you over the edge. You groan as you release three days of pent-up love into my pussy, shooting your cum straight into my fertile little womb. I feel convinced that we just made a baby.

You pull me closer to you, so we're spooning, and you wrap your arms around me. I know you're determined to keep your cock inside of me all night long, acting like a cork, keeping me full of your cum. I drift off to sleep, elated, satiated, and already dreaming of a full ass and a fuller belly...

Reelisst
Reelisst
54 Followers