Daddy Comes Home

Story Info
COVID kept them apart, but now daddy is back.
2.3k words
4.41
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been over a year since I'd seen her. We'd been through a lot. My kitten and I were separated by closed borders, work hours and every other imaginable barrier. To say it took it's toll is an understatement. Normally fights started because I had to work long hours. Her anger and frustration only came because she needed me...and I needed her. Now after over a year, I'd had enough. I'd make some calls and cut some deals and secured a flight to her.

My kitten is beauty. Every inch of her finds a way to exemplify a different aspect of sexuality and attraction. Her eyes are sultry. Not big round doe eyes but steamy, piercing eyes that can gaze through you. Her smile is pretty, gorgeous enough to light up a room. Her curves are pure fuel for sexuality, 5' 8" with D cup breasts and an ass to match that's only separated by the tightest waist and flat stomach. Her thick thighs pair so perfectly with her round ass. The lines of her legs mimic those of her torso, thick supple thighs, tight knees and sexy calves lead down to adorable feet with cute toes. She is a sex kitten. When I met her she was just exploring her sexuality but now she's a full blown submissive fuck toy that has taken her role as my kitten very seriously. So seriously that she's working at a cat cafe.

I wanted my return to be a surprise and to catch her off guard but I also knew with all the recent arguments that she needed this big showy gesture to be reminded that I love her and need her as much as she needed me. My normal domineering attitude had subsided the more that my heart longed for her. She might be my kitten but she was also my love.

I saw her through the window, as beautiful as always, bouncing from table to table in her short pleated skirt and crop top with her cat ears on. She only stopped to pet the cats or chat with the chef in the kitchen. My heart ached. After over a year apart, now we were only separated by a piece of glass and a minute to get through the door. As much as my heart ached at the excitement of seeing her again, I felt my cock twitch as I saw the short skirt lift with every step. Her energetic bounce mixed with an oversized ass made every step into a tease. As she bent over a table to get a dish the bottom hem swayed just enough for a quick display of the bottom of her ass. I was captivated and the feeling of my cock throbbing started to drown out the hard pounding in my chest. I needed to get inside the cafe...and her.

I slid through the door and stopped at the hostess stand. There wasn't a hostess present but a waitress looked up and saw me and took a few steps in my direction before she slowed and her eyes widened. I didn't know her but she obviously recognized me. We showed off each other's pictures plenty to anyone that would look. Proud wasn't even the right word to describe my feelings on having such a beautiful kitty.

The waitress tapped on her shoulder and whispered something to her. I made my way across the room. She stood up but didn't turn around. I could see her breathing deeply with uncertain excitement. I slowed as I made it to her. I could see her hand trembling and see the labored breathing. I reach out and touch her hip, slowly sliding my hand around her as my other hand cups her shoulder. I press my body against her back, brush the hair from her ear before returning my hand to her shoulder and breath in deeply as I run my nose along her shoulder and neck. "Tere, kallis [Hello, Darling]," I whisper into her ear.

She spins around and I pull her into me as she wraps her arms around my neck. I squeeze her tightly. She begins to cry. "Ma olen siin, mu armas [I'm here, my love]," I whisper to her. She leans back and grabs my face to look at me. I look deeply into her eyes. Seeing her beautiful face, feeling her in my arms finally is so intense and my usually hard and confident demeanor is broken. I smile, tears in my eyes. She smiles back as she cries and I pull her to me and kiss her deeply.

"I missed you so much, daddy" she says. "I've missed you too, kitty", I reply. I kiss her again and again. Each kiss is longer and more passionate. She parts her lips as I slide my tongue into her perfect mouth and taste her delicious tongue. My hands start to slide up and down her back, cupping her ass, squeezing, lingering longer with each pass. We're in public but immediately the passion is boiling over. I can feel her nervous breathing changing to the hot and labored breathing as I kiss her deeply. She begins to melt into my arms, submitting to my increasingly passionate embrace. I kiss down her neck as her fingers dig into my hair and she pulls my face deeper into her neck and chest. I can feel her head lean back as she begins to relax and let me support her in my arms. I breathe harder as I start to kiss and suck at her neck. My grabbing at her body as turned into groping. All the passion of being reunited is turning into lust as I feel her perfect body again and feel her melting into my arms and becoming mine all over again.

I reach my hands under her skirt and lift her onto the table. The other waitress has already slid into the kitchen, unsure what to do. The few patrons are the last thing on my mind. I need her and I don't care if they stay and watch or leave. I look at her briefly as she looks up at me. She leans back on her hands and spreads her knees as I slide between her legs and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her hard, pulling her mouth to mine before making my way down her neck. I pull her to the edge of the table so her pussy hangs just off where I can grind against it. I press my hardening cock to her panty covered pussy and immediately feel her gasp. She's already so turned on that even the gentle pressure against her clit is almost too much. I begin to grind my cock against her, feeling the heat of her pussy even through my pants. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and works her hips back against me, trying to get as much friction as possible between her moistening slit and my rock hard member.

My kisses on her neck has turned into gentle biting as each grind of my cock drives me even crazier. As I slowly press my cock to her and she pushes against me I dig my teeth into her shoulder and groan. At this point the passion is almost completely replaced by lust. The savvy man that found a way across the world is now just a depraved animal needing his pet.

I pull back and look into her eyes as I place my hand on the back of her head. She stares me in the eyes as I slide the other hand between her legs. I watch her pouty mouth lips part as my fingers press between her delicious pussy lips. A finger barely covered by thin cotton rubs her clit as her breathing becomes more labored. I look in her eyes and watch her losing herself in the pleasure. Her eyes begin to shut as she focuses on the feeling of my hand manipulating her sweet pussy. My fingers dig into her hair and I pull her hair slightly as I growl, "look at me." Her eyes open. "I want to see your pleasure, I want to see you become owned again." "Yes, daddy", she gets out breathily.

I pull her panties to the side and continue my teasing. I press my finger between her lips and slowly slide it up and down the length of her wet slit, letting the tip of my finger trace around her clit, putting pressure against it before sliding down toward her opening. The length of my finger applies more pressure to her hard, aching clit as I stroke her. Each pass brings more direct pressure to her clit and the tip of my finger closing to her soaking hole. I finally let the tip of my finger slide into her pussy as I use the palm of my hand to apply pressure to her hard clit. I kiss her, eyes open, never breaking eye contact. I slide my finger slowly in and out, each time pushing my finger deeper into her tight pussy and applying more pressure to her g spot. I watch her breathing and reactions to ensure I'm exciting every nerve ending in her g spot as I work her with my fingers. She grabs my arm as her face tightens. She's moaning and groaning to the assault by my fingers. Her moans turn to squeaks as I purposely press into her g spot and then rapidly fuck her hole with my fingers, pounding her nerves. Her fingers dig into my arms and her eyes start to close again. I pull her hair hard, "keep them...FUCKING...open." "Yes, daddy" she squeaks. I start to pound her again with my fingers, working her until she's on the edge. I can tell she needs release but I purposely pull back.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, daddy"

"Are you still mine?"

"Yes, daddy, always."

"What do you want?"

"To be yours forever, daddy."

"Good girl."

I pull my cock from my pants and slide it against her wet pussy. She stares into my eyes with anticipation and bites her lip as I line my cock up to her hungry hole. I kiss her deeply and push my hips forward. Even after my fingers stretched her she's so tight and my thick cock is forcing her open. She gasps and digs her fingers into my back as I push harder and deeper into her body. She eventually takes my cock completely and I start to work my hips in slow strokes. I can't even give her body a chance to get used to the size. I need this, now. I begin to fuck her harder as I stare into her eyes. "I've missed you," I grunt into her mouth as I fuck her rougher and rougher and kiss her harder. I pick up the speed, the long wait has been too much and I won't last long. I don't want to. I want to own her, I want to fill her and reclaim her in the dirtiest way. I need this bitch marked.

I fuck faster, growling and grunting as my hands squeeze her little body. She moans and pants. "Rub your clit, you're going to cum with me," I command. She complies obediently. Rubbing her clit hard and fast I can already feel her muscles clamping onto my cock. The additional pressure, feeling her passion, seeing her obedience is too much and I'm ready to explode. She can feel it too "Daddy, can I please cum, please, please, I'm going to cum." "Do it, bitch, cum for me." Her pleas are my ultimate pleasure and I can't hold back anymore. I pull her mouth to mine and growl as I cum. Her body begins to shake as her orgasm hits her. My throbbing cock fires rope after rope of thick cum into her body. She reacts by cumming harder and harder, trying to catch her breath through our kiss. She throws her head back and leans back onto the table with one final scream. I collapse on top of her, my throbbing cock continuing to dump my load inside her fertile womb. I bury my face in her chest and feel her breathing as her legs shake around me.

We stay there for a minute, recovering, completely lost in each others touch and feeling each other again. Her fingers run through my hair and down my back, her legs squeeze me, and she purrs as she kisses the top of my head. I breathe her in and squeeze her. "Come on, kitty, lets go home."

She sits up and looks me in the eyes one last time before letting reality hit her again. A very stunned and aroused cook is watching from the service window. "OH! Phahaha," she breaks out laughing "I'm going to leave early." The cook only nods. I lift her from the table and help straighten out her skirt, she hangs onto my arm as we make our way across the street to the hotel. She hangs on my arm, head pressed to my shoulder the whole way.

By the time we make it to the elevator she's barely able to stand as her eyes close. I lift her into my arms and she cuddles in, with her head buried into my neck. I awkwardly open the hotel room door and lay her on the bed. I strip her naked and then get naked myself and slide under the covers with her. I pull her into my arms and give her lots of little kisses all over her cheeks and forehead as my kitten drifts off. I tickle the back of her arm with my finger tip and she purrs approvingly. She'll need her rest for what I have planned for later.