Daddy Daughter Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad helps daughter have her first orgasm for her birthday.
3.6k words
4.59
16.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena's birthday was always a complicated affair. Because it fell in the middle of her college-aged sisters' summer break, the family usually found themselves together at the beach. There were pros and cons to this. Lena loved her family, or at least she tried to. Her mom was difficult to get along with, more closely tied to her sisters, and aligned with their interests in interior design and fashion.

Lena, the quiet eldest with a penchant for botany and basketball, tried to stick with her dad. He'd always treated her with the kind of gentle attention and thoughtfulness she'd never gotten from her mother. He ran a landscaping business that kept him outside for most of the year, long days spent cultivating plant life and curbing the wilds of the Florida marshes retirees turned into misshapen lawns.

Lena even looked more like her father, taking after his long, tanned limbs and easy muscles. Sure, she wasn't jacked in the way her dad was, his shoulders firm, rounded, and brown from decades of labor in the sun, but Lena was strong. Her long hair was dark, lightened in some places by the sun, and her skin tanned easily. The summer of her twenty-fifth birthday found her in the best shape of her life, her long legs turned golden and toned. Of course, none of this mattered when you had no interest in boys or sex. It was just another facet of a working body.

The morning of her birthday, Lena stepped out of her shared bedroom in the rented condo to find her parents seated on the couch, her mother listing off a selection of activities for the day.

"We could go kayaking, but June said she's more interested in checking out the shops downtown," her mom said, scrolling through her phone.

Lena's dad glanced up from his cup of coffee, a crooked smile spreading across his face at the sight of her. "Good morning, birthday girl."

Lena grinned, stepping over to the couch and collapsing on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. His skin was warm, and he smelled like castile soap. One strong arm wrapped around her waist and held her tight. "What do you want to do today?"

Lena leaned back into his arms, still comforted by how small she felt there. "It is really beautiful outside. Might be worth spending some time on the beach."

Her mother looked up from her phone, frowning. "June and Tina are already sunburned. Another day outside might not be the best choice."

Lena closed her eyes and tried to brush away the flicker of frustration she felt at the fact that her mother hadn't even acknowledged her birthday. "Ok."

"There are the shops around that restaurant we liked. We could go for lunch and then spend the afternoon downtown," her mother continued, pulled back into her phone.

Lena found herself suddenly unable to listen. In her sleep fog, she'd forgotten that she'd rolled out of bed in her shortest night shorts and a sports bra. Now, she was hyper-aware of the way that her soft shorts had been bunched and pushed to the side by her descent into her father's lap. She adjusted self-consciously, trying to pull the fabric over her exposed pussy without her father noticing. She could feel the fabric of his jeans against her pussy lips, the slightly painful push of his zipper against her clit. Thankfully he wasn't looking at her, his attention on her mom.

"Don't you think Lena should be able to choose what she does today? It is her birthday," he said, squeezing her slightly in a movement that brought her hips down harder onto his lap.

Lena clamped her teeth together to keep from protesting, the friction of his jeans against her vulva inciting a flash of pleasure and a faint throbbing sensation. It would be hard to explain why she'd left a wet spot on her dad's jeans when she stood up.

"But this is family time," her mom objected, glancing up slightly and letting her eyes fall on Lena's bare legs. "Lena, go put on something more appropriate."

Lena rolled her eyes and moved to stand, but her father's grip around her waist tightened. "Anette, Lena doesn't even like to shop."

Lena's mom slammed her phone down on the couch, bringing her full attention to her husband. "Lena has all the time in the world to party with her friends once she gets home. We can get her something nice to wear out with them. She always has struggled with finding the right clothes for her body. If we find the right outfit, we may even be able to find you a boyfriend for your birthday."

Lena rolled her eyes, burying her face in her dad's neck. "Ugh, Mom!"

"Lena can wear whatever she wants. Any man would be lucky to have her," her dad said sternly, leaning forward to put his coffee cup down on the table. With his shift in movement, Lena felt a completely new sensation and almost gasped out loud. A slow-burning spread through her body, alighting every nerve ending on her skin as he shifted again, a hard bulge sliding between her pussy lips. It was hard to discern through the jeans, but it felt like the outline of his cock.

Lena froze in his lap, her arms tight around his neck as she tried to suppress her confusion and the trembling of her limbs. There it was again, the firm press of something against her clit as he leaned back into the couch. She almost convulsed; the spike of pleasure was so acute.

"Lena?"

"What?" Lena tried to focus her eyes on her mother's face.

"Do you want to go to the beach with your father while the rest of us go shopping?" she asked, not seeming to notice the painful flush that had crept over Lena's cheeks.

"Uh, sure."

"Great. Ok, we'll meet up for dinner," her mother said, standing from the couch to retreat back into the bedroom.

Lena couldn't move, the tension of her father's cock pressed firmly between her pussy lips through denim. If he moved, she might not be able to keep herself from making a noise.

"Go get dressed, sweetheart," her dad said gently, pushing her slightly off of his lap. She almost dissented, the drag of the denim against her sensitive inner thighs alighting even more confusing desire.

"Um, ok." She tried to collect herself, adjusting her shorts self-consciously as she stepped out of the room. Did he know? He'd acted like he didn't even notice his own hard-on pressed against his daughter. She stumbled into the bathroom, turning on the shower and stripping out of her sticky shorts. It would be miraculous if she'd managed to keep her dad's jeans dry. Her shorts were drenched, liquid sliding between her thighs as she stepped into the shower and shook her head, trying to get the squeezing anticipation in her gut to lessen.

The water was hot, pouring across her breasts as she tried to rinse away the residue of her arousal. As the water splashed against her mound, she felt another constriction of pleasure in her low belly. God, was it horrible to masturbate while thinking of your own father? She tried to expel the image of his muscled arms around her, the way he'd pushed her hard into his cock. She could still feel it, the imprint of the cock that had conceived her pressing against her sex. She unhooked the showerhead from its mount and angled it down between her legs.

"Oh my god," she breathed, the hot water coursing over her swollen clit and pressing into the folds of her labia. The pressure was insane, every bit of her body trembling as she bucked her hips against the spray. It wasn't enough. She needed more.

With a quiet gasp, she pressed the showerhead to her cunt, grinding her sensitive vulva against the pulsing spray. She could feel it, water forcing itself up inside her as her clit ached against the textured ridges of the showerhead. Every movement was torture, sending bullets of pleasure and desire up through her core and spreading out into her fingertips. And still, she didn't cum.

After several minutes, Lena pressed her forehead to the cold shower wall, groaning in frustration. It was pathetic to turn twenty-five and to still have never had an orgasm. She'd tried! Vibrators, senseless sex with boys she'd met at bars, watching porn, everything. Still, nothing seemed to get her there.

She thought about the press of her father's cock against her, the nerve-shattering pressure of it. Through everything, she'd never been closer to cumming than just sitting on her father's lap.

Lena followed her dad out to the beach, the chafing of her bikini uncomfortably apparent against her still swollen cunt. She tried to focus on the sparkling water, the heat of the sand under her feet.

"Ok, princess. Where do you want to set up?" her dad asked, shielding his eyes with his long fingers. She glanced at him, the faint wrinkles of golden skin collecting around his eyes as he squinted out in front of them. He was holding a cooler full of beer and sandwiches, another backpack slung over his shoulder. His bare chest gleamed in the sunlight, faint dark hair curling against his chest.

"Maybe there?" Lena said, pointing at random to a relatively secluded spot away from a group of families.

"Perfect." He smiled at her, leading the way down the sand closer to the water. They rolled out their towels side by side, and her dad managed to anchor an umbrella in the sand behind them. It shielded them perfectly from the hubbub of the other beachgoers, descending them into relative quiet aside from the crashing of the waves.

"Make sure you put some sunscreen on," he said, lowering himself down onto his towel and handing her a bottle of SPF. She took it, shrugging off her t-shirt to expose the skin around her white bikini. It was just a simple bathing suit, not much more than two triangles of fabric and string, but it accented the amber glow of her skin.

She started on her arms and shoulders, feeling the palpable tension of her muscles from her unreleased orgasm. God, she just wanted any kind of release. Pressing her hands down between her breasts, she massaged the lotion against the rise of her breasts. She slipped her fingers beneath the hem, just grazing her hard nipple and almost having to stop and catch her breath.

"Hey, Dad?" She glanced over to where he was laid out on his towel, his baseball cap tipped low over his face and an unopened beer in one hand.

"Hm?"

"Will you get my back?"

This was a relatively normal request for her to make, but everything inside of her shook with anticipation. She just wanted to feel his hands on her, feel a glimmer of whatever she'd felt that morning. He sat up and took the bottle from her, positioning her in front of him so that he could have access to her shoulders.

As the sunscreen glided over her skin, his sure, warm hands seemed to melt some of the tension in her muscles. She wanted to just lean back into him and let him hold her, envelop her in that strong, warm embrace.

She didn't know what made her do it. Maybe it was the heat of the sun. Maybe it was his hands on her back, sliding around her waist and dipping down towards her ass. She'd always had an open relationship with her dad. They could talk about anything. But this was a subject they'd never breached.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," he said, his fingers sliding around her hips and curling slightly against her hip bones. God, she wanted him to push just a little farther, massaging into the tender area around her hip flexors.

She hesitated for a second and then blundered forward. "Is it weird that I've never had an orgasm?"

His hands stopped moving, his fingers light on the base of her spine. She swallowed, the awkwardness of the silence gripping her like a vise.

"You mean..." his voice was strange, slightly hoarse. "Not even when you're by yourself?"

"No! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" She felt it spill out of her, the thing she'd never told anyone. Twisting back towards him, she tried to search his face for some kind of emotion. "I don't know what to do."

He stared at her, his full lips slightly parted and his eyebrows drawn together. He took a hesitant breath, pulling his hands back from where they rested on her hip. "Have boys ever, you know." He gestured helplessly towards her bikini-clad pussy, even the indication making her clit throb.

"Yes! I've had sex. Boys have gone down on me. I've used vibrators. I think there's something wrong with me."

His face softened, some of the tension leaving his shoulders. He reached out and pulled her towards him into a hug, his firm bare chest pressing against her cheek. "Oh, honey. There's nothing wrong with you. Sometimes, you just need to be with someone you trust. Having an orgasm is, you know, a really vulnerable thing."

She pulled back, glancing up at his face. She felt emboldened by the closeness, the tenderness of his words. "Will you show me? Please?"

He actually laughed, leaning back away from her and scooting back an inch. "Lena, I'm your dad. I'm not the right person to show you that."

"But I trust you! You don't even have to touch me. Just tell me what to do. I feel like I'm going insane. Please," she said pleadingly, moving towards him and reaching out to squeeze his knee. He glanced down at her hand and then back up at her warily.

"You mean right now? We're on a public beach."

"No one can see us," she said, gesturing at the tilted umbrella behind them. "Just, like, a quick lesson."

He sighed, picking up his beer and taking a long drink. "Look, Lena, I want to help you. You're beautiful, smart, and talented, and you deserve to feel good. If we do this, it's just so I can give you some pointers. Ok? Nothing more."

Lena closed her eyes in relief, a new kind of anticipation prickling the backs of her legs. "Thank you."

"Come here." He reached for her, his grip firm but gentle as he repositioned her, bringing her back against his chest. She settled in between his legs, feeling the sturdy support of his body against her as his shoulders curved protectively around her. She realized she could lean her head back against his shoulder, the soft tickle of his breath warm against her ear.

"Show me how you touch yourself," he whispered, leaning forward to take ahold of her legs. With one movement, he pulled them apart, wrapping his fingers around the backs of her thighs to hold her open. She could feel the pressure of his eyes down on her body, her nipples responding by puckering tightly against the fabric of her swimsuit. This was wrong; she knew it was wrong to be laid out in front of her father in all of her arousal, but she'd never felt more turned on in her life.

"Ok," she said, taking a shuttering breath to steady herself before reaching down to pull her bikini bottoms to the side.

Just as the tips of her fingers hooked under the fabric, the contact of her skin making her whole body twitch, she felt her father's hand shoot out, wrapping his fingers tightly around her wrist and holding her still.

"Dad?" she glanced up sideways at his face, catching the pained expression that flickered across it, his eyes closed. After a moment, he seemed to compose himself, taking a deep breath and loosening his grip on her small wrist.

"Ok, ok." He nodded, sliding his hand up her arm and releasing her. His hand felt luxurious, the skin slightly calloused as it traced along the bone of her forearm.

"Are you ok?" she asked, suddenly concerned. Had she done something wrong?

"I'm fine," he said fiercely, his eyebrows back in their furrowed intensity. But even as she spoke, she could feel it, the growing length of his cock hardening along her back. Pressed against her spine, she could feel the bulge of his balls along the curve of her ass, the pressure of them shockingly clear through the thin fabric of his swim trunks.

She could feel her pussy tighten at the sensation, just the slightest friction of her bathing suit against her clit, alighting sparks of deep pleasure in her core. Tentatively, she reached down, watching the slow movements of her hands as she pulled the fabric aside, exposing her pussy to the warm ocean air.

"God," he whispered behind her, his eyes like their own stimulation on her exposed clit. The soft, dark curls along her vulva seemed to quiver as her pussy contracted again, reacting even to the pressure of the breeze against her slick lips. She was already wet; she could feel it before she even brought her fingers down to touch herself.

Slowly, she slid her fingers down from the mound of her hair into the slick warmth of her clitoral hood. She bucked softly against her own hand, her hips seeming to move of their own volition. His cock throbbed against her back, and she cried out, her fingers sliding over the hard nub of her clit.

"Lena," he whispered in warning, his palm coming up to cover her mouth. She could taste salt on his skin, her eyes widening. "If you can't stay quiet, we have to stop."

She nodded, the pressure of his hand over her mouth somehow increasing the sensitivity between her legs. She slid her fingers farther down towards her slit, the pressure against her opening almost too much for her to take.

"Push your fingers inside of you," he instructed quietly, watching as she followed his instructions. Her pussy was so tight with anticipation she could barely get two fingers inside. It was impossible, the flood of pleasure that released in the base of her stomach as her fingers moved against the sensitive insides of her vagina. She moaned again, moving her hips against the pressure and fullness of her fingers. Her palm rubbed against her clit, her whole hand soaked with her juices.

As her hips moved faster, she could feel the pressure of her father's cock against her back, sliding against her in the friction of her movements. His hand tightened over her mouth, his other hand squeezing her thigh back to open her legs further. She wasn't sure if she could keep it together. The thrum of the double sensation, her g-spot aching in deep pleasure as her clit rubbed up against her palm.

"Good girl," he whispered into her ear, his cock pulsing against her back. She could feel every inch of its long length. "Keep going."

She closed her eyes, surrendering to the sensation as the sound of her father's heartbeat and the rushing waves created a glorious harmony. Somewhere down the beach, a flood of laughter traveled in the breeze, reminding her of how exposed they were. Anyone could see them. Lena held in the arms of her father as she rubbed her aching cunt.

She couldn't help imagining it, the feel of her father's cock sliding against the opening of her pussy. The heat of his precum smearing across her clit. She longed for it, her pussy opening as if in anticipation of the thrust of his cock inside of her.

"Oh, god," she whispered, grasping his arm as she ground her hips against her palm.

"Just let it happen, Lena," he said softly, his body curved around her like he could fold her shaking body into himself.

"I need more," she pleaded against his palm, reaching for his wrist to try and move his fingers down to where her cunt ached for his touch.

"Lena," he said in warning, his tone sharp as he tried to pull his hand away.

"If you touch me, I'll cum. Please," she whispered desperately, her hips rocking against the promise of anything, contact with any inch of his skin.

His cock seemed, if possible, to harden further, the pressure of it almost painful against the soft flesh of her back. She leaned into him, moving slightly to feel the friction of it squeeze against her.

He groaned, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her tighter against his cock. She watched as his hand hesitated, sliding down her stomach towards the ruins of her bikini bottom. Her breath stopped as his fingers slid further, the tips of his soft touch brushing against the top of her clitoral hood, teasing the agonizing, desperate ache.

"Please, daddy, please," she whispered into him, turning to press her face into his neck.

"Lena, stop moving your hips. I'm too close," he murmured, trying to hold her still against his body.

12