Daddy Daughter Work Day

Story Info
Daddy takes Baby Girl on his business trip.
4.7k words
4.3
15k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had been on a month-long business trip. I couldn't stand it anymore; I had done my tasks and we'd texted, talked and even had video sex a couple of times, but none of it was a good substitute for my actual Daddy. I had to see him, had to... or I was going to lose my mind. I'd finally convinced him to let me come visit for the weekend.

The two of us preferred an Airbnb or VRBO when we took a trip together. It was nice to have the privacy of an entire house to ourselves. Daddy would grill steaks for us and make our strawberry margaritas exactly the way we liked them; he liked to tease me that I tasted as sweet as they did.

Work was paying for this trip, so they put him up in a hotel suite instead of a house. We had a mini-fridge, hot tub and our own balcony- so the room at least had the makings for a few romantic evenings. I would spend most of my daytime hours hanging out in the room, waiting for Daddy to get off work. I'd brought a few things with me to stay on top of Daddys assigned tasks in my Obedience app, plus a surprise outfit for Daddy this evening. We had discussed the night before that I would break a rule or ignore a request of Daddy's. The way I went about earning my punishment was up to me. The severity of that punishment was also dependent on how much I decided to let my brat flag fly after I was caught.

Daddy had to be up very early that morning and there was little time for him to do anything more than get ready.

For his pleasure, I kicked the covers off and stretched across the bed, lying on my stomach. Daddy loved to look at my ass, so while he was shaving I put it on display for him. A slid a pillow under my hips and spread my legs a bit so that he had a nice view of my pussy lips whenever he walked by. He paused several times while getting dressed to caress my ass and give it a few light spanks. When he was ready to leave, he stopped at the bed again, this time he rubbed my exposed pussy with his fingers until I squirmed and moaned. He slid one finger inside and pressed deep until he was able to stroke my g-spot. I could feel myself getting really wet. I moaned louder and pushed back against his finger, wanting more.

"Mmmm Daddy, I wish you didn't have to leave."

"I know Baby Girl, I'm sorry. But I'll be back as soon as I can and we'll go have a nice dinner. Do you want to try that Cajun place we saw online?"

He played with my clit and finger fucked me while he spoke.

"Yes... Daddy..." I gasped, trying to concentrate on his words and not get lost in the sensations he was creating between my thighs.

He withdrew his fingers and put them in his mouth, making a show of tasting me on them. "So sweet Kitten."

I blushed and climbed off the bed. I stood on tip toe and pressed my naked body against his fully clothed one. I could feel his cock through his pants, straining to reach me. I reached down and felt it through the thin cloth of his dress pants, but he grabbed my hand and twisted that arm behind my back.

"Uh uh, be my Good Girl now. I can't go downstairs and walk through the lobby with a raging hard on. Get your tasks done. I'd like you in that black dress with the lace sleeves for dinner. We'll go about eight, so you'll have a few hours after I'm off." He released my wrist and nearly lifted me off the floor with a big hug. "Time to go. I'll see you at about five. Have a good day Babe."

I stood naked in the middle of the room until he was gone, then flopped back down on the bed. I lay there staring at the smoke detector light, idly playing with one nipple, until I noticed it getting really hard. It was time to get to work.

Many of Daddy's tasks were designed around things at home, but I had brought along my journal and my Mini-Hitachi vibrator that Daddy jokingly called "the SOB." This was short for Son of the Beast, since we called the full size Hitachi The Beast- so named for its ability to practically rip orgasms from you, even if you weren't really 'in the mood.' The Beast didn't fuck around, it would get you there and fast. The SOB did its job very well too and I liked the fact that the head was smaller and a better fit for me.

I scribbled some notes in my journal about the hotel and my hopes for the evening, then found a movie on TV to watch, but it wasn't able to entertain me for long. I texted Daddy and asked how his day was going, but he must have been very busy; he didn't have time to read it, much less answer me.

Ugh, I hated it when Daddy couldn't answer. It always made me doubt myself or feel dumb that I was being too clingy. After several agonizing minutes I finally got a response.

"I'm good Baby Girl. Very busy day." There was a long pause, then almost as if he knew I was sitting around the room moping, he added, "Hope you are getting your tasks done and getting ready for tonight."

That got my ass in gear again.

I messaged him that I was going through my tasks and looked forward to him coming 'home', then went to get the SOB from my bag.

One of my daily tasks was to edge myself three times a day. Surrounded by fluffy pillows, I lay down on the thick cotton sheets of the hotel bed and let my fingers explore between my legs. I thought about Daddy's thick fingers that morning sliding up and down my wet lips, before parting them to play with my clit and thrusting deep inside. I thought about how it felt when he stroked my g-spot and how wet I got when he sucked on my nipples. I thought about his strong arms around me, nearly lifting me off the floor in a hug and the rough material of his clothes against my naked body. I was so caught up in my imagination, I nearly pushed past edging into orgasm.

The SOB was next to me. I let myself calm down a bit before picking it up and turning it on. I was already very wet, so it took only seconds for my next edging and also my third. I washed the SOB in the sink and left it on the counter to get in the shower. I propped my cell phone up, checked the angle and view, then soaped myself up from head to toe. Before rinsing off, I used my phone pen to take a picture of myself through the glass shower door. I stood facing the shower wall and arched my back a bit to get a better angle of my ass. I spread my legs apart and put my hands on the wall above me, in a slightly modified inspection pose. This was another of Daddy's tasks, to send him 'clean' pictures.

Finished with pictures, I took a short 30-second video of myself giggling over the soap bubbles running down the small of my back and into the crack of my ass. I was pleased to have a return text before I had even dried off.

"Very Good Girl! You are gorgeous Princess!" He followed this up with a string of lipstick lips and heart pictures.

I beamed at the phone, then noticed the time. Daddy's day was half over already. I put my toy away, made the bed, picked up the clothes and shoes we'd left strewn about the floor from the night before. I threw on clothes and walked down to the convenience store around the corner. We didn't have the blender and such to make our margaritas, but Daddy liked Mike's Strawberry Hard Lemonade, so I grabbed a couple six packs of those. I considered at the checkout counter and bought a pack of little girl's hair ties as well.

I hurried past the front desk clerk at the hotel, imagining what I would say if they stopped me to mention there had been a great deal of screaming and moaning coming from our suite the night before. To my great relief, the guy behind the desk only smiled politely and nodded in my direction before returning his attention to the computer screen in front of him.

I filled the ice bucket and shoved two Mike's down in it, found Daddy's favorite music on Pandora and put that on, dimmed all the front lights and took my suitcase into the bedroom.

The hotel had placed a large service tray on the coffee table in the front room. I put a hand towel over this and placed it on Daddy's nightstand. On the tray, I arranged an assortment of toys for him to choose from: a metal butt plug and some lube, a small riding crop, the SOB, his favorite black and red flogger, a wooden paddle, velcro wrist cuffs and cotton rope. I wondered which he would choose to punish me with.

Now to get dressed... My phone buzzed.

"OMW Baby Girl. Been a long day. Can't wait to see you."

"Damn!" I cursed out loud. I had taken a long time going to the store and back and he was early. My heart leapt with excitement though. I responded, "Yay! I'll see you soon. Love you Daddy!" Then tossed the phone away and ran to get dressed.

I was new to the DDLG scene, so I had only very recently started to explore being "A Little." Daddy told me that I was actually more of a "Middle." I tended to be most comfortable taking on a pre-teen/teen role during our play. I was a touch bratty in my submission, which Daddy liked too. He enjoyed handling the brat and keeping her in line... so long as I didn't stray too far. My Daddy preferred not to give harsh punishments, but found it necessary if I became especially snarky or disrespectful.

I wanted to surprise Daddy tonight with a new outfit to celebrate my new-found Middle role and give him easy access to my ass for the spanking I hoped was to come.

There was plenty of time before dinner. We could have a couple drinks before heading to the restaurant. I put the iced Mike's next to the toy tray. Now to prepare myself as the hors d'oeuvre...

Normally I would meet Daddy at the door, throw my arms around his neck and welcome him home with a big kiss. This time though, I wanted him to come to me. I braided my hair into pigtails and put the little girl hair ties in them, put on my outfit and stretched out on the bed on my stomach.

The lights in the main room were dimmed. I heard him come in, put his stuff down and the door slam behind him. I had left a note on the big flat screen in the main room to come find

me in the bedroom, he had it in his hand when he appeared in the doorway.

I looked up and grinned at him, "Hi Daddy! How was your day?"

He stood leaning on the doorway, smiling at me. "Busy. Looks like you've been busy too Babe?"

I had picked up a cherry sucker for oral visual effect at the gas station. I popped it into my mouth and nodded affirmation. I wanted him to take it all in without too much chatter from me. I focused on the coloring book in front of me and worked earnestly on my picture, twirling the sucker around in circles in my mouth. I tried to watch him in the big bathroom mirror in front of me without being too obvious.

He walked over to the nightstand and took in the display of toys I'd arranged there, running his fingers over a couple of them, lost in thought.

"Even the SOB huh?" He teased me.

He stood over me a moment watching me color. The heat was rising in my skin, just feeling him stare at me. Daddy had beautiful, blue eyes that could be warm and tender or cool and fierce depending on his mood. I smiled to myself and forced myself not to turn around, even when he tugged at the hem of my short, plaid skirt and lifted it up to check out my ass.

"This is cute."

I removed the sucker from my mouth with a loud POP, "Thank you Daddy."

"What are you working on there?" His hand left the hem of my skirt and trailed over my ass. One finger slid under my thong, pulled it away and let it snap back in place. I couldn't help but react to that, I jumped and felt heat rise in my pelvis. I could feel him smiling behind me, enjoying my inability to ignore him.

Still, I mostly kept my composure and didn't miss a beat. "I'm coloring you a picture Daddy. It's got glow in the dark stuff on it. See?" I held the book up closer to him for inspection.

"Ahh I see. Are you enjoying yourself, Little One?" His voice dropped almost a full octave. That was it. I couldn't control my body any longer. I visibly squirmed, feeling myself getting wet. He noticed the effect on me and laughed. I was lying on my stomach, legs bent, feet crossed over one another in the air. I scissored my legs back and forth, trying to appear casual while drawing attention to my short skirt. I had black Mary Jane's on my feet, fishnet tights, a super-short pleated red and black skirt, and a low cut top to match. He stopped one of my feet from kicking with one big hand, slipped the shoe off and let it drop to the floor. He removed the other as well with a similar quick gesture, then ran his hand from my ankle down my leg. I gasped and tensed under his touch. He leaned down, pressed his lips against my ankle and followed the same path with his mouth that his hand had just taken. I dropped the crayon and pushed the book away.

He reached the apex of my thighs, feathered kisses across the cheeks of my ass and pulled at my thong with his teeth. I moaned when the string tightened and pressed against my clit. He stood up abruptly, hooked his thumbs into the side of the thong and ripped it free.

"Daddy!" I protested, angry that he'd torn part of my outfit. He didn't respond, just fixed his stern blue gaze on the sucker in my mouth and held out his hand. I removed it immediately and handed it to him. He held out his hand again, offering to help me up. I'd hardly put it in his when he yanked me to my feet, spun me around and bent me over the bed. "Daddy!" I admonished him again, sounding more irritated this time.

"Enough kitten." He used his stern Daddy voice. "I love your new outfit." He held me down to the bed, not allowing me up.

"But?"

"But did I not ask you to wear something very specific for dinner?"

"But I have the dress with the lace sleeves Daddy! I thought there was plenty of time to surprise you and change."

"I am surprised. I'm surprised you decided it's ok to ignore my request."

To my horror, he used the hand he wasn't holding me down with to rip my fishnets down the back. I was really fighting against him now, not just playing. Ripping my clothes hadn't been part of the deal! He was supposed to just use the toys on the table.

I barely had time to register him opening the cap to the lube before it was on my ass and he was inside me. I clawed at the bed and tried to fight him off, but he held me easily. His thrusting slowed as I calmed down and began to rock and push against him. He let me enjoy it for a moment then pulled out, leaving me writhing under his hand in frustration.

I heard the sharp Swisssh of the little riding crop zing through the air right before it connected with my right cheek. He switched me several more times in rapid succession, leaving a burning web of lines. I imagined it must look like the fishnets, just in bright red tones instead of black.

He pulled on the ruins of my tights. "Take these off."

I stood up, looked him in the eye and stood there, not moving.

"Really?" His voice was sardonic, mocking. "Ok. Is that how we're doing this?" He shrugged at me as if to say, "You asked for it" before wrapping his hand around my jaw and squeezing. He forced me onto the bed on my back and ripped off the rest of the tights and my g-string with his free hand. I struggled to get out from under his grip, but my feet found no purchase on the carpet. He saw I was trying to get up and moved his hand from my jaw to my throat. It was now hard to breathe.

"NO." He demanded.

I struggled.

"NO." Anger in his voice this time.

I tried to push against his chest. He squeezed a bit harder until I saw colors dancing before my eyes.

Daddy had a special low, quiet tone that I had learned meant, "Don't fuck with me or you'll be sorry." Whenever I heard that tone, I knew he wasn't playing around. I'd submit or his Funishments would turn to actual Punishment and I wouldn't sit down for a week. He used that voice now, leaning his face close to mine and growling into my ear, "You are mine Baby Girl."

I stopped struggling.

The Don't Fuck With Me tone continued, "This is mine." He cupped my ass with his free hand and squeezed it hard for emphasis. "This is mine." He squeezed my breasts in turn and pinched my nipples until they stiffened. I squirmed a bit, but didn't dare break his gaze or struggle. "This. Is. Mine." His hand trailed down my stomach. To my exposed pussy. He growled softly when he felt how wet I was. A ghost of a smile touched his face before he became very stern again. "You are mine. Do you understand? Mine to do with as I please. Even your breath is mine." He tightened his grip on my throat, pressing his fingers into my carotids.

The colors danced and brightened. My eyes began to lose focus and I couldn't concentrate on holding eye contact anymore. He let go of my throat. He pressed his body against me and kissed me hard to bring my consciousness back from the ceiling. I clung to his shoulders and let him hold me up.

In a very small voice I told him, "I'm sorry Daddy."

"Baby, I don't want to punish you like that. But if you don't submit and you challenge me, I have to. Do you understand?"

My head bobbed up and down mechanically. I didn't want real punishment. I wanted to be able to sit down at dinner and enjoy it. "I understand. I'm your good girl Daddy."

"Then you know what you have to do." He released me from his embrace and pointed at the bed.

I walked over, pulled off the remains of my tattered tights and climbed onto the bed. I got on my knees, pulled my skirt up to my waist to expose my ass completely, stretched my arms out in front of me and put my head down. I waited, trying not to hold my breath.

Daddy walked over to the table and picked up the paddle. "I want you to count Baby Girl. And if you decided that you do not want to submit-"

I interrupted him before he could finish, "I'll submit Daddy! I am your good girl!"

He ran a hand over my ass and between my legs, brushing my already wet lips. "Mmmm you're wet already baby. Let's get this over with so I can fuck you before dinner. What do you say?"

"Yes Daddy!" I practically shouted.

"Shhhh, baby. You can't be loud, remember? There are other guests of the hotel all around us, housekeeping in the hallways... they will be able to hear you and know what you're up to in here."

The idea of all those people listening in made me wetter still. I would soon be dripping down my thighs. I didn't realize our conversation was over until the paddle connected hard with my ass, taking my breath away and making me cry out.

"Babe..." he admonished, his tone clearly not impressed with my inability to follow his instructions.

"I'm sorry Daddy... I didn't expect it. I'll do better... One."

"Good girl." He hit me again, this time on the other cheek.

The paddle didn't have much give and it really burned. I wondered how in the world I was going to be able to not cry out. He alternated cheeks back and forth until my ass burned like fire and I was biting the wadded up sheet to keep from crying out. Counting was pure torture. "...18..." SMACK! "...19... Daddy please... please I can't take any more..." SMACK! "20!" I was about to protest again when I heard him lay the paddle on the bedside table. I started to shift my position, but he put a hand on my back to stop me.

"Not yet, baby."

I groaned in protest, "Daddy please please please... I can't take it anymore! My ass is on fire!"

"It is a very nice shade of red Kitten. It matches that sucker you had in your mouth." I want to be sure that next time you do as you're told and that you know who this belongs to." He ran a hand over my raw ass.

I winced and had to fight not to pull away.

He pushed on my lower back until I was lying flat on the bed. "Open your legs."

I immediately did as I was told. The burning was beginning to subside a bit. I could feel myself soaking the sheet beneath me. He rubbed and squeezed my ass, caressing some of the soreness out of it. He palmed my exposed pussy, rubbing it as well, then slid a finger just inside my lips, parting them. "Oh baby, you are so wet." He groaned and ran his fingers up and down, from my clit to my anus several times. He paused at my anal opening and put just the tip of one wet finger inside, pushing it in and out to lube my ass.

12