Daddy Dearest Ch. 01

Story Info
Emmett gives in to his father's perverted desires.
7.3k words
4.55
44.1k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or above. This story contains themes of incest and reluctance/dubious consent.

.

.

.

Chapter 1: In Buddy's Eyes

.

.

.

It was a warm summer evening when Hugh and Emmett Rosenthal first kissed.

That afternoon, Hugh had received news from a friend that his ex-wife, Jacqueline, whom he used to call Jackie, got engaged. Her fiancé was someone named William, apparently a tenured professor at Northwestern, who met Jacqueline not long after she moved to Illinois following the divorce. Hugh and Jacqueline had met in college and got married as soon as they graduated due to an accidental pregnancy. Six months after a hastily organized wedding, the couple had their first child, a daughter whom they named Hannah. Hugh decided to turn the plot of land his parents had left him, which used to be a supermarket right at the center of town, into a hotel. Three years later, Emmett was born while Hugh was planning his second location. And fifteen years after that, after Rosenthal Hotel had cemented its place among the most popular mid-range hotel chains in Michigan, Hugh and Jacqueline filed their divorce papers.

The reason for the divorce was quite simple, at least to Hugh. Jacqueline had been cheating on him. For years. With multiple men. The night he found out, Hugh shouted at a composed Jacqueline, who looked like she had been expecting this day to come. When Hugh asked her why, she answered that she was bored, that she could not stand the fact that she would spend all her life married to Hugh - her first ever love, that she would have left him as soon as Emmett went off to college anyways. Her explanations did little to assuage Hugh's anger. If anything, it infuriated him even more. He made sure he got the most out of the divorce, which was easy since on paper, the blame was on Jacqueline. Hugh managed to keep everything - the house, the car, all of the business assets, and custody of Emmett. He would have fought to get custody of Hannah too, had she not already turned 18 and gone to college a few months earlier. Jacqueline left Michigan with two suitcases and a head raised high.

After the divorce, Hugh focused his time on one thing: raising Emmett. Hannah was doing well thousands of miles away studying Bioengineering at UC San Diego. His hotels had become successful enough for him to lead a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle. He didn't really take interest in dating, especially when people seemed more interested in his wealth and the Rosenthal name than himself. His sexual needs were well-satisfied with his regular hook-ups, sometimes with women, sometimes with men. Thus, Emmett became Hugh's number one priority. Hugh kept a close eye on Emmett's studies and social life, making sure he wasn't hanging out with the wrong crowd, which wasn't particularly hard since the boy was a level-headed, reserved kid. For the sake of fitness, he encouraged Emmett to take up baseball, just as he did when he was in high school. But after it became clear that Emmett wasn't fond of it, he let him give up the sport. Still, Hugh made sure Emmett worked out in the gym regularly.

Emmett followed Hugh's wishes dutifully. Growing up, he had virtually worshipped his father, simultaneously wanting to be him and please him. While Hannah had always been closer to Jacqueline, Emmett loved his father more than anything. To him, Hugh was a hero. The hero. His father taught him to fight back when he was being bullied at school, held him when he had nightmares so bad he woke up covered in sweat, and cheered him up whenever he did poorly on a test. When Emmett learned that his mom's adultery caused the divorce, he was so resentful that he told her not to bother visiting him ever again. All his life, Emmett had always felt a strong sense of responsibility to reciprocate his father's love and sacrifice. It was what motivated him in everything he did.

That was why Emmett gave in to Hugh's desires that evening.

Hugh had been drinking. The news of Jacqueline's engagement troubled him for reasons he couldn't quite understand himself. But he knew it troubled him, so he broke open the finest whiskey he had in the house and started drinking. He'd expected that the alcohol would put his mind at ease, but the more he drank, the more he thought about Jacqueline. He had loved her. He had worked tirelessly for her. He had done nothing wrong. And now she was simply moving on, as if she didn't have a care in the world. As if she didn't hurt him when she said she was bored of the life he had created for her. An ungrateful bitch, he thought.

Hugh stepped out of his office and into the living room, the glass of whiskey still in his hand. He marveled at how beautiful the space was, with the sleek leather sofa set, the luxurious faux fur rug, the glittering crystal chandelier, all of the things that he bought himself. But he also realized how empty and lonely it was. Once, Jacqueline, Hannah, Emmett, and him, were together in this room. He remembered how Jacqueline used to read bedtime stories for Hannah here, because she refused to even set foot on the stairs without first hearing a story. He remembered how Emmett would rush to hug him whenever his sister teased him, and he would make Emmett chuckle with one of his puns. Once, the four of them were a family, until Jacqueline had ruined everything. Now, he had no one left, except for one person.

He found Emmett in his room, headphones on, typing at his computer. The warmth of the evening had made his son take off his shirt.

"Hey, Dad!" Emmett said, taking off his headphones as he noticed Hugh standing in the doorway.

"Hey, buddy, what are you up to?" Hugh asked, walking towards his son and placing the now empty glass of whiskey onto his table.

"Just talking to some future classmates," Emmett nodded at his computer screen. "They created a group chat for incoming freshmen." He was attending University of Wisconsin-Madison in the fall, studying Business like Hugh did. The plan was that Emmett would work alongside Hugh after graduation, and eventually take over the hotels once Hugh retired.

Hugh's face grew somber. "Damn, what am I gonna do when you go to college? I'm gonna be all alone in this big house."

"I know, Dad. I hate that for you," Emmett said, "but I'm gonna be home as much as possible. You know, during breaks."

"I know you will, buddy," Hugh sighed. "I just wish you got admitted to Michigan Ross. Then I'd be able to visit you every weekend. Hell, I can move to Ann Arbor, even."

"Yeah, it sucks, but you're not gonna lose me, Dad. I promise," Emmett smiled sadly. Hugh noticed how much his son took after Jacqueline. He had her hazel doe eyes and long lashes. Her straight nose. Her full lips.

"Mom is remarrying," Hugh said.

"What?"

"Yeah, Charlie just told me earlier."

"Oh, Dad," Emmett stood up from his desk and wrapped his arms around Hugh. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, buddy. No need to worry about me," Hugh said, putting his own arms around his son's back. "Looks like your new stepfather is some dude named William."

"Dad, stop it. You know I'm not gonna care about him," Emmett moved his head back to look into Hugh's blue eyes. "You're my Dad. I love you more than anyone in the world."

And that was when it happened.

Hugh pressed his lips against his son's.

Emmett didn't move away, but he didn't kiss Hugh back either. He just stood there in shock as he felt his father's lips on top of his own. The world stopped for three seconds, before it started moving again.

"Dad... what- what are you doing?" Emmett asked as Hugh's lips left him, looking at his father with wide eyes. Meanwhile, the man seemed unfazed by what just transpired.

"Do you love me, Emmett?" Hugh asked as his arms tightened around his son. Emmett smelled the alcohol in his breath.

"Of- Of course I do, Dad. But," Emmett swallowed, "not... not like that."

"Do you remember when I found out you were gay, Emmett? When you were 13?" Hugh's hands started roaming across Emmett's muscular back.

"I... Yes, I do," Emmett said, feeling himself blush. That day, Hugh had walked in on him watching gay porn, and Emmett was so scared he started tearing up. But his father ended up hugging him and telling him how much he loved him.

"I remember," Hugh said, his eyes dazed and glossy, "the video you were watching that day. It was a younger guy with an older man, and the title had the word 'Dad' or 'Daddy,' or something like that."

Emmett was frazzled and silent, unsure what to say. His arms are still on Hugh's back, tense and unmoving.

"Is that your type, Emmett? Do you want to have sex with older men? Men my age?"

"I...," Emmett bit his lip and looked away from his father's eyes, which felt like they were drilling into every corner of his mind. "Yes. But that-"

"So you're willing," Hugh cut him off, "to let strange men have you. To let strangers fuck you." The profanity made Emmett twitch. "But you don't want your own Dad?"

"But, but it's wrong," Emmett said, feeling his father press his body even closer against him, the fabric of Hugh's shirt rubbing against his bare skin. "You're my Dad and I love you, I do. But it's just... wrong."

Hugh's hands reached Emmett's lower back and he cupped one of his ass cheeks, feeling the firm mound in his hand. Emmett let out a whimper.

"You think it's wrong to make your Dad feel good? Make him happy?" Hugh said, his tone equal parts affectionate and lustful. Emmett felt his father's cock hardening inside his boxers.

"You're... you're just drunk, Dad," Emmett said. He felt his father's body heat making him warm.

"Maybe," Hugh replied, his cock now at full mast, jutting against his son's crotch. "But that doesn't change what I want, Emmett. And I know you want it too, buddy. You're getting hard, too, aren't you?"

"I'm...," Emmett mumbled, hating how his body was betraying him. "What... what if people find out?"

"No one's gonna know. It'll be our little secret, buddy," Hugh inched his face forward, his mouth on Emmett's ear. "You've always been such a good kid, Emmett, and I love you so much. Can't you let your Dad have what he wants before you leave him all sad and alone in this house?"

"I...," Emmett tried to protest, but the words stopped in his throat. The truth was, he found himself enjoying the situation despite his conflicting feelings. Something about the pervertedness of his father's groping turned him on. No one had ever touched him like that before. And he would be lying if he said he didn't find his father attractive. For a man in his early forties, Hugh was sexy. He was in great shape, though not as muscular as Emmett. His hair remained a shiny black except for some graying on the sides. Stubble lined his strong jawline. While his father had never made it into his fantasies before, Emmett knew he was his type.

Years later, Emmett would think about this evening and mentally go over the things that made him stop resisting. The summer heat, Hugh's intoxicating breath, his own raging hormones, Hugh's electrifying touch, his own depraved desires, Hugh's syrupy sweet words. And Emmett would find that all of these things paled in comparison to the real reason why he did what he did: he had loved his father, and he had wanted to please him. No matter what.

When Hugh felt Emmett's muscles relax, he knew his son was wrapped around his finger. So, he pounced.

In a wink, Hugh pushed Emmett onto the bed and collapsed on top of him. He showered his son with a sporadic stream of kisses on his lips, his neck, his chest. Hugh placed his left hand behind Emmett's head, while his right one explored his son's body.

"You're such a good boy, Emmett," Hugh said. His hand traversed across Emmett's muscular torso, squeezing his firm pecs, toying with his hard nipples, groping his taut abs. "Such a stud, too," Hugh growled.

"Dad...," Emmett writhed under Hugh's touch. His father was right. Emmett knew how sexy he was. He had been working out five days a week without fail since he gave up on baseball, feeling the need to compensate for failing Hugh's expectations. Every time his father complimented on his gains, Emmett gained a little more motivation to finesse his body. Thus, once a lanky teenager, he was now a well-built stud, no less muscular than any jock from his high school.

"Fuck, look how hard you are, buddy," Hugh said, grabbing his son's cock through his shorts and giving it a firm squeeze. "I know you'd like it."

"Mmmmm," Emmett moaned as he felt his cock jolt under his father's fingers. No one had ever touched his cock before, and the fact that Hugh was the first man to do so filled Emmett with an uncanny lust. Then, Emmett realized that while his father was ravishing his body, his arms were lying by his sides, static.

"Dad," Emmett said. "What... what do you want me to do?"

Hugh's hands and mouth stopped in their tracks, as he looked at his son, apparently surprised by the question. But then Hugh took his hand and stroked Emmett's cheek lovingly, and said: "Oh, buddy. You're so nice to me. How about... Do you have lube around somewhere?"

The request spooked Emmett a bit. "Y-yeah. Let me get it," he said, wiggling out from under his father and sliding his body across the mattress, towards the bedside table. His heart pounded as he fumbled inside his drawer for the bottle, thoughts racing through his brain at a million miles per hour. What was Hugh going to do with the lube? The thought of Hugh fucking him, right then and now, crossed his mind and made Emmett's hands stop. He was scared, but he knew he wouldn't say no. Not to his father.

"You got it, buddy?" Hugh asked, snapping Emmett out of his thoughts. Quickly, he continued his search.

"Yeah, yeah. It's right here," Emmett said as his hand felt the familiar plastic. He grabbed it and turned around. "Got it, D-"

The bottle slid from Emmett's fingers and fell. Hugh was completely naked, kneeling on Emmett's bed, arms on his hips. Emmett's eyes were fixed on his father's cock, which was proudly aiming straight at him. It was big. Real big.

"What? You're not gonna tell Dad how good he looks?" Hugh said, smirking, and tugged at his cock.

"You," Emmett swallowed, "You look amazing, Dad." Hugh did look amazing. He wasn't as bulky as Emmett, but his body was fairly lean. Toned pecs, flat stomach, solid arms and thighs. All covered in a light dusting of black hair that Emmett wished he had. And that cock. That fucking cock. Just looking at it made the blood run from Emmett's face down to his crotch.

"Hey, buddy, why do you look so scared? Don't be scared. Come here," Hugh said, motioning Emmett to come towards him. Emmett followed suit.

"Listen. You have nothing to be scared of, OK?" Hugh put a hand on his son's cheek and another squeezing his arm. "We're just having a little fun. I won't hurt you, alright? Never."

"Do you... do you want to fuck me, Dad?" Emmett asked, his voice shaky.

"Do you want me to fuck you, son?" Hugh asked, the deep blue of his eyes boring into Emmett.

"If you want to," Emmett said, quietly. "then I'll be happy to..."

"Oh, buddy," Hugh planted a kiss onto Emmett's lips. "You're the best son a father could ask for. But you don't need to worry, OK? Dad's not gonna fuck you. Not today."

Emmett let out a sigh, wondering if he was relieved or disappointed. "So, what do you want to do now, Dad?"

Hugh's lips curved into a smile. "Come here. Sit next to me," he said, moving to the end of the bed and resting his back against the headboard. Emmett did as he was told. Hugh put his left arm around his son as their shoulders and thighs were pressed against each other.

"You wanna take off those shorts, buddy?" Hugh grinned.

"Oh, right," Emmett reached down and slid his shorts off his legs.

"There we go. There's my boy's cock," Hugh let out a groan and gave his hard-on a stroke as Emmett's cock came into full view. "You're pretty big, buddy."

Emmett blushed. He couldn't remember when the last time his father saw him naked was. "Thanks, Dad, But you're bigger. Much bigger," he said. Emmett was above average, but he was no match for Hugh. At this distance, his father's cock looked even more magnificent.

"Yeah? You like Dad's cock, buddy?" Hugh shot a cocky grin at Emmett. "Well... why don't you give me some of that lube?"

"Uh...," Emmett turned around and found the bottle by his side. He handed it to Hugh, who smiled as he squeezed a hefty amount onto his cock, the slimy substance cascading from the bulbous head down his thick shaft.

"You wanna help Daddy with that?" Hugh said, looking over at Emmett expectantly.

"Yeah, I do," Emmett licked his lips as he tentatively reached over to his father's cock. It was thick, Emmett's thumb and index barely touching each other when his fingers were wrapped around the shaft. The coolness of the lube tickled his skin at first, but once his arm started moving, all he felt was warmth. Hugh's cock emanated a luxurious heat with each slow stroke. Emmett was in awe. This was a real cock he was touching. A real man's cock.

"Mmmm, just like that," Hugh moaned, closing his eyes and enjoying his son's soft, slick hand. "Looks like I don't need to teach you how to stroke a cock, buddy. You're already a pro."

Encouraged by his father's words, Emmett continued his motions, slowly and surely. Somehow he found himself wanting to drag this out, to make his father feel good for as long as possible. Emmett used his free hand to tug at his own cock. The difference in size between him and Hugh became apparent with the two cocks in his hands. For some reason, it turned him on.

"Oh, buddy. Let me help you with that," Hugh said as he noticed Emmett working his own cock. He retreated his left arm from Emmett's shoulders and squeezed some lube onto his hand. He grabbed Emmett's cock.

"Oh fuck, Dad," Emmett gasped as he felt the cold lube on his cock, at once pulling his hand away so his father's can envelop his shaft.

"There we go. My son's all hard and lubed up for me," Hugh growled, his hand stroking Emmett's cock at a leisurely pace. Like Emmett, he wanted to enjoy this father-son jerk-off session as long as possible. But just like Emmett, he felt his inhibitions starting to melt away, as both of them quickened their speed.

"Oh God, Dad. It feels... soooooo gooooood," Emmett slurred his words as he basked in the lewd sight of the two of them jerking each other off, the feeling of Hugh's cock throbbing in his fingers, the sensation of his slippery cock inside his father's strong hand. Emmett felt like he was drunk on lust. His arm seemed to follow the rapid rhythm of his heart on its own volition, stroking the hefty shaft at an ever increasing pace.

"Yeah, Emmett, keep going. Jerk your Dad off. Don't fucking stop, buddy," Hugh groaned. He was also pumping his son's cock faster and faster, feeling it pulse with every stroke. He took his right arm and turned Emmett's face toward him.

"I want you to cum for me," Hugh said, staring into the boy's dazed hazel irises. Before his son could respond, he crashed his lips against Emmett's and kissed him ravenously, his tongue demanding access inside Emmett's mouth. Emmett let his father's tongue pry him open.

"Mmm... mmmph... mmmph," Emmett moaned into his father's mouth. Hugh's hand was driving his cock wild, his every stroke coaxing cum out of Emmett's balls and up his shaft.

"Fuck, Dad, I'm so fucking close," Emmett broke away from the kiss and said, pantingly. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me, buddy?" Hugh rested his forehead against Emmett's while his hand furiously pumped his shaft. He looked into his son's eyes, which were alternating between closing shut in pleasure and staring back at him in lust. "Come on, Emmett. Show Dad what a stud you are and shoot that load."