Daddy Dearest Ch. 03

Story Info
A daughter is lost between love and lust for her daddy.
3.8k words
3.72
5.9k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note - All the characters here are more than 18 years old. This is a fictional Incest, porn without plot. Nothing here is real life. It's just an imaginary story.

ā™¤ā™”ā—‡ā™§

Preface- A daughter feels lost between her daddy's love and lust. A Daddy gets entangled with his own daughter's horny, lusty and kinky tantrums.

Even after realizing her love for him as a man instead of a father, what would she do? Will they succeed to create a balance or will the lusty, sinful chaos interrupt their beautiful relationship.

**********

Daddy Dearest -3

Taylor was up to her new prank to seduce her daddy. She had ordered pizza for both herself and her daddy. She was waiting impatiently while Jack was down alone in his study.

Once the doorbell rang she came down with a towel covering her naked body adorned with a harness. Ready to play her prank to seduce her daddy.

She took the delivery and was paying. The moment Jack came out to see who it was she left her towel to the ground showing herself to the pizza delivery guy.

That guy was stunned and Jack was highly annoyed. That guy was drooling for her and seeing her naked he came forward with lust and tried reaching Taylor's erect nipples.

Soon there was a huge punch on his jaw making him lose his stand and stumble a few steps back. The delivery guy was held up again and punched on his face with his lips bursting out with blood.

Jack was fuming. "How dare you look at her haaaa... How dare you try touching what is mine...you fucking b@$!@^d.." Jack screamed louder.. making both the guy and Taylor shiver.

He immediately grabbed the towel and covered her within his big arms. Asked the pizza guy to leave immediately if he fears for his life. Pizza guy was frozen, trembling, looking at Jack.

Taylor was looking at her daddy in fear, with love and fright of what would happen next, with her raging daddy, who was so weak for her safety and chastity.

Pizza guy left in a hurry. After closing the door behind, Jack turned to Taylor in his arms covered in a towel. He was furious like hell. He threw the towel and looked at her deeply.

Her fragile body all adorned with harnesses. What a sinful sight it was. Her red harnesses held her big boobs tighter and went down to her hips holding her pussy.

Jack saw her erect nipples which made him hard every morning when they slept together. Her curves were just so gorgeously carved.. like a masterpiece. Her cunt tightly bound between the harness oozing slick on her pussy lips.

He knew how needy she was. That made him crazy for her. His manhood twitched hard aching to bits. He didn't think much as Taylor was scared of her father. His eyes glared at her face letting her know how furious he was.

He lifts her up easily like the same towel over his shoulders slaps her ass cheeks hard making her moan louder. He places her on the kitchen counter. Her naked body shivers feeling the cold on that chilly winter night.

He turns her to the counter with her bare boobs pressed hard against the cold kitchen counter and her ass perked up to face him. Taylor was dying inside feeling the cold kitchen counter, her hot daddy's anger and lust clouding her mind and her body craving with needs.

Jack folds up his white office shirt's sleeves, takes the kitchen rubber spatula and hits her ass harshly.. Taylor moans.. "How dare you make him look at you this way Tay.. Don't you know you are mine.. Don't you know you belong to me.." he shouted.

Without any warning he thrusts his two fingers inside her leaky cunt. She closes her eyes, squeezing herself with cold to the front of her boobs and rough insertion of her daddy's big fingers at the back. She feels the pain and grunts a low "aaahgghhh, daddy it hurts.."

Jack pulled her chin up harshly with one hand.. "it hurts right.. you know how it hurts me to see you like this. Allowing strangers to touch you.. do you know how it hurts?" He shouted again.

His fingers go rough inside as his other hands over her shoulders grip her roughly. He slides in pace and soon she moans louder with pain "Daddy.. It hurts.. pls go slow..uuuuggghhh, daddy.. ummmm.."

Jack doesn't care and continues to scissor her hard. "You know how it hurts that I can't give myself to you... baby.. you know how it hurts that I can't give you what you want, for the first time. Do you know how badly I want to give you everything, but can't give you bcoz I love you more.. Do you know that?"

Taylor's tears rolled down her cheeks with pain as Jack was too harsh and rough, but she continued to grunt with pain and speak.. "don't hesitate daddy.. I've already accepted you as mine. I'll not let you go away. Not let you have anyone else other than me daddy.. it's only me for you.. fuck me hard daddy.. please claim me as yours"

Jack was lost in the intimate moment but Taylor's words made him more weak for her. He leans down on her lightly and kisses her bare back facing him. He enters his third finger deep inside seeing her wet and feeling the tightness of her virgin cunt.

His other hand slapped her jiggling ass to add to her soreness. She moans louder "Daddy.. Uuuggghhh, it's hurting bad Daddy...I can't anymore.. aaagghhh...Please let me cum daddy.." she moans louder

Jack continues and touches her prostate and the spot she was feeling more sensitive than before. He hits the Same spot repeatedly and his hips too thrusts along with his finger thrusts feeling the intimacy.

Taylor screams as he hits her hard on the same spot, and blood droplets reach her pussy lips. He feels enough but gives it hard.. hitting her weak spot and she screams in pleasure "Daddy I'm cumming.. aaagggghhh... Daddy.. I'm cumming.. daddy"

Jack feels the walls clenching and slows his pace and she cums hard on his fingers. Her juices leak a little more than ever to make her squirt for the first time.

Seeing blood Jack's heart clenches just like Taylor's pussy walls and he slowly slides his fingers out of her with slick oozing out of her pussy along with his fingers.

She plops over the kitchen counter panting and relaxing for a while until Jack lifts her up within his arms, takes her into his room, laying her on his bed.

He removes the harnesses off her. Feeling her soft skin, making his erection aching to make him go mad. Even then, he cleans her well, even her privates, and makes her wear his big sized Tee.

He applies the ointment again on her sore ass. He looks at his daughter smiling with tears in her eyes and body with pain. He knew he went rough on her now. His eyes go glossy and he pecks her lips in love.

"Tay.. behave. I can't be there for you everywhere, everytime to protect you from strangers. Don't make me punish you bad Tay. You have no idea how harsh I can go if I need to protect you from the world. You have no idea how I'll kill anyone who would hurt you. That includes me as well.." He said painfully.

Taylor was shocked listening to her father. Even her eyes moisten and she pulls him closer to her face and kisses him deep. She was finger fucked now but she melted looking at him.

She hugs him and cries her heart out. "I tried looking for other boys, daddy. But there is none like you. There is no one on this earth who would love me like you do. So I'm not able to love anyone else, daddy. It's not my fault. Believe me, daddy"

Jack hugs back with the same passion and they stay like that for a while. Taylor whispers "Daddy just for this night, pls sleep with me like before please. I promise to remain a good girl until morning. I swear she says."

Jack's moist eyes curve up with a smile, seeing her adorable horny request. Feeling his manhood still erect. He says "wait a bit pup. Just for the old times we will be together now"

Saying this he goes to the bathroom, undresses himself and jerks himself longer thinking of his sinful daughter's attire just a few mins ago. Knowing she was outside the door hearing him grunt, made him hornier.

Her bouncy boobs, her erect buds, her gorgeous curves, her unholy cunt, her lust filled eyes, her seducing lips, her glowing skin, her desires all for him.. ohh how weak he was for her.. to release his loads of cum go waste in the bathroom shower.

His low grunts make Tay horny with her thoughts and she bites her own lips not to let her lust take over her mind. As she had to keep her daddy with her tonight and act up nice.

She controls her hands wanting to feel the wetness, touching her sore pussy which was abused just now. As Jack grunted louder, Taylor couldn't control and got up, opening the bathroom door and seeing her father jerking hard and loud for her.

She naturally presses her bulging boobs in one hand testing her tits. She takes her fingers inside her pussy giving them a hard rub and fucking herself again. She syncs with Jack on every move.

As Jack jerks faster she too slides her fingers faster.. as he was reaching his high.. she was also reaching her orgasm. He unloads. Loads of his cum into his hands.. she cums into her fingers.

Even before Jack turns around and looks again...she runs back to bed with cum smeared on her cunt, thighs and pussy. She controls herself not to indulge in those thoughts again just to have her daddy sleep with her, cuddle with her like earlier days.

Jack soon joins her back with his usual boxers and spoons his almost naked daughter with their touch- almost skin to skin. He feels warm and horny. But both control their lust which was already building up again with their semi naked proximity.

He feels his erection high again but ignores and spoons her close like before. His big palms are craving to grab and abuse her bigger boobs but he snakes her waist instead.

They sleep their way to the dawn with lust filled in their minds until morning making their wet dreams a lot wetter. She feels elated all night and after a long time both of them enjoy and feel a blissful night.

Jack hardens on his erection naturally with night and Taylor feels happy to have that proximity of his cock touching her ass that close. But they wanted each other so badly that they held back their urges.

Again by morning the same sexual tension between the daughter and her daddy kicks off like forever. Days passed by with both of them fighting against their own heart, lust, needs, cravings and desires.

Until One day it so happened that when Jack reached home a little earlier than usual, seeing everything dark. He saw Taylor's room was closed too. He heard giggles and moans from her room.

He couldn't wait any longer and knocked on the door. Taylor came out, closing the door behind. She was wearing a really skimpy party wear in golden shimmer just like her glitzy skin tone. Jack's eyes just popped out looking at her.

Jack couldn't hold back.. "Tay.. What is this? Do you call these clothes?" And why are you dressed up this late?" He was easily angry with her these days.

Taylor said "Daddy, these are the fashion of the new generation.. isn't it easy to get banged? " She turned all around showing herself from front to back, to her daddy. "isn't it easy for boys to access me daddy.. to touch me deep even in parties with people around? Just like how you want daddy."

Jack immediately replies "I absolutely didn't mean this Tay.. are you going insane? And who's there inside why do I hear a boy's voice, who's the other girl?" He was curious.

Taylor "ohh don't worry daddy, it's just Howie and Amy my friends, they are a couple.. they are showing me how to get intimate with boys.. you know to go to the depth.. you know..." she bit her lips and lowered her eyes shyly making Jack think all he wanted.

Jack just couldn't control anymore and opened her room door to see the shocked Howie and Amy on Taylor's bed.. barely covered and intimate with each other.

Howie was over Amy and had Amy's boobs in his hands and her pussy was taking in Howie's cock like it was its home. Jack immediately came out feeling ashamed.

Taylor who was standing by the door unbothered with a sly smile on her lips.. "told you they are a couple.. They were teaching me how to get into a boy's bed and his pants.. you know like live porn.."

Jack was furious at the way Taylor was behaving.. his hands pulled her closer and looking deep into her eyes, he held her jaw tighter, pulled her close to his face.

"Listen Tay.. You better stop where you're heading to.. I know you way too much, not to understand the actual intention you are working up on. Listen up pup, I'm giving you just a few mins now, better change your clothes to something comfy and behave.. I know how to teach you a lesson otherwise"

Taylor "Ok daddy.. I don't want to upset you over anything.. I'll immediately change in my room" she wickedly ponders.

Jack "No. Wait.. there is that Howie guy in there, not there, you can change in the guest bedroom instead.."

Taylor, pressing her lips not to smile widely, "Are you sure daddy, you want me to change my dress, in the guest room?"

Jack "It's better than showing off to those horny kids, you are almost naked anyways" with a visible annoyance on his face.

Taylor "Sure daddy wait up.. I'll be there soon."

Jack was on his balcony waiting for Taylor to change her clothes. He was brought out of his thoughts when Taylor rushed to him.. in the same clothes with fear in her mind.

Taylor took a long time hugging him as his hands snaked around her waist holding her up to his crotch. "Don't repeat your prank darling, You have pulled this act before.. Just some time ago.. Don't act up with your papa, love."

Taylor replied immediately.. "I was really scared Daddy, Guest room had no power, and the room below was locked as usual, only you work inside that room. So either I have to go back to my room or come here... either I have to change with my friends or here"

Jack was annoyed "Don't act up princess, You know Daddy can get furious.. Right.. Behave and change into comfy clothes, I'm not letting you go out in these clothes Tay.. he pecked her forehead" in love as a habit.

Taylor "then let me ask you straight Daddy.. Why can't we both do all the things Howie and Amy could do.. How does age matter daddy when I want you badly, When I need you for everything.. When I know that you have the same passion as I have for you..?"

Jack pushed her away from him.. "Stop daydreaming Taylor.. You are no child any more.. Get a grip over your desires.. Not everyone can take me.. Holding her chin up harshly grazing his fingers smoothly over her wet lips..

"It's definitely not you, love.. You are too delicate for your daddy. You have no power to hold my urges Tay.." he looks at her eyes glistening with tears and pecks her lips with love instinctively.

Taylor said "Then teach me everything daddy, teach me how to handle your love. How to make you weak for me. Teach me how to make you happier, daddy. Teach me how to please you and take you to heaven with me Daddy.. teach me how you want me more.. and serve myself to you.. Make me a woman just like your wife daddy. Make me a whore like your wife Tyler daddy.. I ca..."

Before she even continued there was a slap on her cheeks making her blush even more red with pain. Tyler was her mother whom Jack fell in love with and is still in love with.

He had named Taylor in sync with her mother's name as she was a replica of her mother. Taylor's heavenly beauty was a gift from her mother. Taylor's determined mind was a gift from her father Jack.

Jack was fuming with anger. He angrily held her throat, choking her "don't you dare talk about your mother badly Tay.. She is the first for me. You are here because of her. You are my life bcoz she gave you life. Never ever try to steal me from her. Do you get that?"

He left her abruptly and turned his back away. She was dressed up for the party but her mind was boggled and her mood was ruined. She was feeling defeated for some reason.

Taylor goes to her lobby and calls her bestie, with tears held in her eyes without letting it ruin her makeup or cool down the warm slap Jack just touched her cheeks with.

Taylor says "Jimi.. I did it.. I enraged him.. talking shit about my mumma. I'm so ashamed of myself, Jimi." She really was regretting what she had done.

Jimi " Don't be sad my bear.. you know that it's only part of our plan. He would be vulnerable right now. He would have thought of extreme cases right now. Act on what you've planned if you want to get him forever.. no looking back TayTay baby. provoke him so much that he lashes back at you and repents later. This is the right time girl... That will make him weak for you and you can have him as yours forever. Your bestie is with you, okay.. keep going bear."

Taylor "Thanks for your support Jimieee.. I know of all the people only you would understand me. Thank youuuu, hope you too get Mr.Shawn's love all for yourself.. just the way you want him"

She kissed her bestie on the phone and kept her phone down but her mind was up with so many thoughts now, of her own weakness, her handsome and hot father.. her Daddy.

Jack rushed down to the living and locked himself in his office. He was sad, so was Taylor. After a while Howie, Amy, and Taylor come down. Jack was in no mood to care.

He just glares and sees Taylor walk out in the same skimpy clothes sending off her friends. He wanted her to change into something comfy and decent. Though she did cancel going to the party, her dress spoke only sex.

Jack sat alone working, ignoring his daughter's tears for long. Both of them don't eat and the night turns dark. But none of them face each other again.

Jack was feeling hurt that he yelled and hurt his daughter. Taylor was hurt that she had to bad mouth her own mother to get her daddy to love her like her own man.

Both were hurt and felt lonely without each other. Both were each other's safe place and comfort zone. Jack as an elder felt he should go comfort his daughter. He came out of his study to hear moaning sounds again.

Jack ran into her room furious. Taylor was again on the chat showing her off to some random stranger.. He barged in with his wrathful mind, closing her laptop and pulling out the wires violently.

He made her fall down on the bed and choked her hard. His anger was seeing almost its end. "How many times I've told you haa.. how many times have I told you to behave. Not to act like a Whore. You still haven't learnt your lesson right. You want to please others, watch porn haaa.. you let your friends have sex in front of you?.. in my own house.. how dare you slut. Today your daddy is going to teach you a lesson you will not forget in your life."

Taylor was choking, unable to breathe. Her tears were flowing unstoppable. All she wanted was Love, from the man she thinks of as her own.

But now all she was getting was hate. The angst in Jack was scary. She never had seen him that fierce. The moment he took his hands off. She gasped taking in the air finally.

She couldn't talk much as he grabbed her off her bed, taking her in his arms and bringing her to the closed ground floor room. Which was always locked.

He opened it holding her tight along her waist beside him. She was still scared and struggled to breathe. When they got in.. he locked the door from behind.

For the first time she got into that room. When the lights were turned on she found it even scarier. It was a dark room with a bed to one side. A large table to one side.

There were harnesses, leashes, handcuffs, straps, all kinky stuff to another wall. She felt weird looking at all those. She knew all of it online, but never had first hand experience of those kinky stuff.

Jack pulled Taylor close to him, whispering to her ears. "Welcome to adult life Tay.. I'll make sure you'll regret being an adult now. I'll make sure you'll hate yourself being a sluttttt Tay.. I'll make sure you'll never be able to love me like how you want.." Saying this he kisses her earlobes, slowly grazing her neck line with his wet lips.

12