Daddy Dearest Ch. 08

Story Info
What goes around, comes around, be it lust or the love.
4.4k words
3.08
3.8k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note-

All the characters are 18 or above.

Emotional drama ahead, and less of steamy stuff.

Multiple characters, added to the plot, was intentional, making it a drama for a couple of chapters.

♤♡◇♧

Preface- One is hurt beyond measure, the other is devastated. One is annoyingly forcing love, the other resisting it like it's not his. Who would solve these turmoils between those hearts?

The last bit of the conclusion is going to arrive with a bang. Will that person be able to solve the heart broken and create peace between all.

♤♡◇♧

Daddy Dearest-8

A young couple were so much in love, maybe as horny as possible, that they were wandering in the middle of the night deeply into each other. The girl was skimpily clothed even on that winter night, with heavy snowfall.

The boy was warming her up in many ways, no doubt. She was pinned to a tree in the dark and her white tight satin top dress was pulled up, her boobs and nipples were taken in between his teeth.

As she moaned his name insanely, pulling him closer to her breasts and pushing his face to her nipples even more. The boy was a beast in heat with his crotch grinding over her hips but his fingers deep down inside her hot pot.

She could only breathe intermittently as he kissed her deep throat, eating out her tongue. They had to get a room. (How many of you dream of this, such passion and love making, has anyone got any experience like this, in a park?)

As they were into their passionate making out they could hear guys fight, behind from somewhere, wanting to take on a girl. They were fighting out and the couple had to stop their actions and look for the place from where the noise was coming from.

The boy took himself away and made up the girl's dress well as before and kissed her lips with love saying they would continue it at his place. He kissed her lips and then her forehead, saying we have to stop these noisy guys now.

He held her hands and looked for the place where the noise was coming from. They soon reached that spot and were shocked. The girl had fainted and was barely visible in that dark spot.

The two men were fighting out to fuck her there, at the park. She was a hot meal served on a platter on that cold night with a free meal tag. Who wouldn't stop from having such a treat.

Her dress was pulled up showing her creamy skin, and her clothed pussy in silk was in demand. Soon the couple understood the situation and wanted to call the cops.

But before that they thought of intervening and shooing off the men. The couple ran towards the unconscious girl and was shocked to see who it was. All she could do was scream her boyfriend's name...

"Howieeeee.... It's our Taylor here."

Yes, it was Howie and Amy who had left the club long back, to spend some time together and were having a steamy time at the park at this time probably after their time at a restaurant.

Both were stunned to see their dear friend unconscious and Howie immediately acted like he called the cops. The men didn't resist much and ran away thinking the cops would reach there.

Howie and Amy were heartbroken to see their friend like that. They knew something was terribly wrong. So they thought they'll take her home first and then talk to others.

Amy covered up Taylor well again. And Shawn 's suit still covered her well from the cold. Howie carried the unconscious Taylor to his car and drove to her place.

Amy tried calling Jimini around that time, to understand if anything was wrong. To their luck, Jimini at that time was in deep discussion with the elders and not looking at her own phone.

Howie and Amy drove to "JacksonVille" mansion. And soon they entered the house. All the elders were stunned looking at the unconscious Taylor. They immediately checked in Taylor, finding her pulse to be too low, making everyone worry about her.

Jack was locked in his room, crying in pain. He was unaware of his daughter being brought back to his house in this state. The elders asked Howie to carry Taylor to her room and lay her down on the bed there.

None had the courage to call or inform the broken Jack and bring him out of his room and see his daughter back at her room and comfort her like a daughter.

They knew how obsessed he was with her safety and well-being that he would go mad seeing her like that. Nathan, at this time, made the right decision to call Taylor's aunt and his wife Jina now.

Jina was Taylor's aunt, Tyler's elder sister and Nathan's beloved wife. Soon there was a ding at the door. And all welcomed Jina. She had reached sooner and all were reluctant to see her there.

But Howie was happy seeing her, hugged her closely and said they can talk later, Nathan was angry for unknown reasons with their meeting. (**Strange isn't it? More on Nathan, Jina, Howie in a new series later, someday.)

Now there was a complication here. Jina and Jack had an estranged relationship. After Taylor's mother Tyler, was gone. Jina wanted Taylor to live with them and not with Jack as she thought he was a bad influence on her.

But Jack being the influential, arrogant, possessive and obsessed father he was, he took over all the rights and Taylor stayed with him. But Jina was always around for her and always helped through all her girl issues when needed.

Being a doctor and psychologist herself. She took more care of Taylor than her own children. Jack was grateful to both Nathan and Jina in that way. But never wanted to stay away from Taylor.

Now that the situation had gotten worse, Nathan made a bold decision to call Jina asking her to come here and treat Taylor, and Jack had no clue about it.

Shawn was the only wise and daring one who could confront a beast like Jack at this time, and he did that without any hesitancy, and informed Jack that Taylor was back in her room.

Jack ran to Taylor's room immediately and seeing his baby girl unconscious he growled out his pain holding her but never once did Taylor open her eyes.

She was still unconscious. Jack and Jina didn't want to meddle with anything right now but took the matter calmly and Jina was allowed to treat Taylor with Amy and Jimini helping her.

Jack was soon told of what had happened and how Howie and Amy found her in the park. Now she was safe at her home in her father's arms. But she was unconscious. Jack was in panic.

He didn't know anything happening around him anymore. He just wanted his daughter back and happy as before. He thanked Howie and Amy for their timely rescue, and apologized for judging them wrong previously.

Jimini along with her friends waited for Taylor to return back as before. Shawn and Nathan were engrossed on how to handle Jina and Jack if they end up accusing each other for Taylor's condition.

After nearly three hours, Shawn had fallen asleep in the hall, Howie and Nathan were silently glaring at each other. (**More on them in a different series) Jina came out from the room and announced that Taylor was okay now, but she is sleeping.

"She can talk with everyone by tomorrow I guess." Saying this, Jina asked Jack to meet her privately. Jack immediately guided her to his study and locked the door behind.

Jina - what have you done with my baby Jack? Is this the way you are taking care of my niece?

Jack - sad and hurt, after a long wait, clenching his jaws, "I'm sorry, I messed up this time." Was all he could say.

Jina - messed up? Is that even a statement, when your daughter is weak and fatigued for days with an unusual craving for love? What have you done this time?

Jack - silently tearing up. "This is my fault this time. I should have listened to you, when you wanted Taylor to stay with you all..."

He broke down into tears and collapsed to the floor.

Jina - Sighing madly. Reaches Jack and guides him to the couch. "Listen Jack, she is fine now, by tomorrow you can speak to her. But there is a bigger issue which you need to handle yourself.

Ever since Tyler left us, I've always wanted Taylor to be with us, with my twins - Howie and Hosanna. (**Yess! a clue about that series. Howie is who's son now?) But you know the kids these days.

It's been years since Howie is staying away from us, and Hosanna, In the US, is no less than Taylor there. So I don't blame you for anything. I totally understand how difficult it is for you to manage a daughter single handedly.

But what I was not wanting was for her to grow up under the shadows of a devilish gang like Jack corp. You, Nathan, Shawn are no less than a beast. Devil I would say.

Shawn as we know is not only a shy reserved teacher, Nathan is not just the business head of your company as we know. You.. Jack is not just the owner of the formal Jack corp as we know.

Tyler had to face the reactions of your enemies and I never want Taylor also to have the taste of it. It's enough for our generation. Let's not pass that on to our children. Let's give them the normal good life everyone deserves."

Jack - silently weeping. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I'm from that background. I swear I never wanted Tyler to face the consequences of my background. But fate had it that day. (**More on this again in a different series)

But I've taken care of Taylor as my own soul. She is dear to me, more than anyone else on this planet. I've done my best to keep her out of my underworld business which only the enemies know of.

Both Shawn and Nathan are doing the same to support us all. I've even been evilish to her demands to keep her away from me and my doings. I've kept her away from my deepest secrets and the love she is demanding.

Which would lead us to knowing each other in a different way. Many times I've gotten weak for her but never once did I submit. I've been so harsh to her that my heart aches and can't take it anymore.

She is getting insane everyday with her cravings. I'm losing my control over my needs. She is crossing all limits to explore adult pleasure with me... I'm not able to handle her anymore.

Jina- who had listened to all this and already spoken to Taylor before this, "Then stop handling it Jack, stop pushing her away."

Jack - stunned at her words, "what are you saying?"

Jina - Yes, I've told you the right thing. That's the only way to make Taylor better and get her out of her misery.

Jack - look I know you love us dearly, but you have no idea what you are saying.

Jina - Jack, After talking to Taylor now, I've realized what she has been through. I'm a mother to my twins, and Taylor's aunt too. I know how the kids these days behave and think.

But what Taylor feels for you is special and way beyond what kids these days can feel. she has been living her life with you as her partner in her own world.

She is not able to handle that world if it's crashing down with your rejection. That has gone deep down to her mind and she is giving up on her life gradually.

All she needs is you Jack, none of my treatment can make her better. It's only you. And as a mother figure to her and a well wisher of yours, and a certified psychologist, today, I permit you to see your beloved daughter as a partner.

Give her a chance and see. Make her feel loved. Wanted, needed. Show her your true emotions Jack. Don't hide anything from her anymore. Accept her.

Only you can make her happy and fine like before. Her body needs your passion, her mind needs your attention. Her heart needs your love. Her soul needs you whole and soul. Go on Jack, make her yours.

Bring our Taylor back to normal. Before she crumbles down as a hopeless lovesick puppet in this life. Give her what she wants, Jack. Make love to her. Show her the adult passion, Make her yours.

Jack - broke down further. Not wanting to move even a step ahead of this. Weeping like a kid. After a long pause and overwhelming with tears "So, she won haa... My daughter won over me"

Jina - Yes Jack. Let her have her life the way she wants. Make her happy. But saying this, just be cautious. She is vulnerable now. She needs love and not any more sins. Hope you understand that.

Jack - closing his eyes and nodding. "I'll give her time and then give her what she needs. I know how to make my daughter happy.

Jina - Okay. Fine. Then I'm done with my job here. Let's meet others and tell them she will be okay soon.

Jack - Please, take care of others for me now. Just arrange them wherever they are comfortable. And thanks to your son, I'm back with Taylor now. And please make sure no one disturbs us in her room.

Jina - haaaaa, I came here as a doctor. You're making me a maid, you dumb man! Anyways, anything for my Taylor.

Jack - Correction - "Taylor is only mine"

Saying this Jack moves out and barges into Taylor's room. Amy and Jimini, who were taking care of the sleeping Taylor, immediately understand the situation and arrange everything for Taylor there.

Jimini, who is always a brat, stops a while before leaving and says " we have changed her into comfy clothes, your t-shirt and pajamas. That's what she always feels comfortable with, and made her fresh.

Importantly we have not used any innerwear for now. As it's night. So hope you make her even more comfortable." Saying this she winks at Amy, and Amy bends her head down shyly. She interrupts saying, they will be upstairs. "Please, call us for anything needed."

As both Jimini and Amy leave, Jack locks the door behind and heaves with a new found peace. As though he was finally relieved of years long pain.

He immediately removes his shirt and pants, and hops on to the bed only in his boxers. He pulls her close to him and kisses her forehead.

She was sleeping and in deep slumber. He smells her hair and finds it enchanting. He pulls her further close to him and spoons her holding her waist, kissing her cheeks again.

His voice croaks as he says. "I missed you love, please never leave me again" and puts his shoulders below her head and sleeps with her tightly wrapped in his arms.

He finally feels safe, peaceful, and grateful for his Taylor being with him, as before. He sleeps like he was glued to her in the closest possible position. They had a peaceful sleep and night after a long time.

It was almost late in the morning when he felt friction against his crotch. He widens his eyes in sudden surprise to see Taylor grinding her ass onto his morning hardness. She was still asleep. Not aware of what she was doing.

It was difficult for him to undo the effects of that. His body was responding to her actions, which was all he wanted when he craves for her. His weakness was Taylor, her love, her body... and her sex.

His hands automatically swept over her clothed bosom circling around her nipples making them erect in seconds. He knew he had a magical touch over his beloved.

Taylor was asleep, maybe because of strain, the stress she went through with all the situations the previous day and mainly because of the medication. She was unaware of what her body was acting up to.

Jack couldn't handle it anymore and his hands took the liberty of entering inside her t-shirt. He moved his hands upwards finding the globes he loved.

The moment he found and touched the skin of her mounds, his manhood was beaming with joy. It was fully blown to his usual strength and poked her ass cheeks even harder.

He squeezed them once and started kissing her cheeks. He found the buds and stroked it as he made it even harder. Taylor, who was asleep, sighed and her mounds filled and crashed within his palms.

He was in urgent need of her hot pussy. He immediately took the same hands down inside her pajamas and found her pantyless pussy worked up already. Maybe because of the friction of his hard cock.

She was lubricating. He cupped her pussy in whole and squeezed it lightly. It was hottttttt, soft, and wet, and entered his middle finger easily inside touching her clit. She shivered for a bit. But Jack couldn't stop at this.

He entered further to find the hot pot, and entered in roughly. Taylor moaned softly in sleep, and opened her legs a bit wider. Jack, who was lost in the actions, didn't think twice and entered his second finger and dug her deep.

He started stroking her as he started nibbling her jawline and nape. He stroked her harder and she got wetter, his crotch grinded with happiness and he was deeply feeling her warmth.

He bit her nape, and she moaned even harder. He stroked her harder and grinded like it was their first time touching each other. He grinded and his cock felt the urge to blow up now.

But Taylor was quicker. She was Cumming already with his fast strokes and squeezes over her blooming boobs and hard nipples. She cummed all over his fingers and not once she did wake up in between.

This added to the bottled up emotions of Jack and he took the hands out with her cumm and stroked his member harder and faster, that all her cum was smeared over his cock.

He was feeling this joy after months of abandonment. He jerked it a few more times and cummed with a heavy load all over Taylor's ass and his hands. His heartbeats knew no boundaries and were beating louder as possible.

Jack fell flat over her cheeks and kissed her with love. This intense action after months, both slept again in each other's arms as before. No one dared disturb them even for a bit.

It was almost afternoon when Jack woke up to see Taylor asleep and a peaceful smile over her face. That smile took over him and he smirked at his own actions looking at the wet patches on his boxers and Taylor's pajamas on both the front and back side.

He pulled her closer turning towards him and kissed her lips hungrily this time. It was a long wet kiss as he couldn't enter her mouth in sleep. His hands caressed and squeezed her breasts like it was his property and rubbed over her nipples again making it harder.

Before his manhood needed vigorous action, he kissed her again and got out of the bed. He covered her well. And went to the bathroom.

It was her room. But surely they had each other's clothes in the wardrobe at both places. He showered after one more round of stroking his cock harder and cummed again.

He came out fresh and wore his comfy clothes. He kissed her again and again. And finally left her room coming out to the living room where everyone had assembled for no reason now.

Jack being Jack crashed along with them without any words. Shawn being Shawn was asleep on the couch. Nathan being Nathan was reading out the company files.

Jina being Jina was in the kitchen cooking for all. Amy being Amy was helping Jina. Howie being Howie was playing games with Jimini as loud as possible.

Jimini being Jimini was playing along with Howie but her eyes were only glued to Shawn. Taylor being Taylor finally yelled "Jiminieeeeeeee" from her room.

All of them were alert except Shawn. Jack wanted to run and reach his daughter and welcome her back. But he was hesitant after whatever had happened between them for a few months.

He asked Jimini and Amy to go ahead, and they immediately ran to her room and hugged their friend in happiness. They closed the door behind as three young adults needed privacy.

Jack was having a flood of thoughts of how Taylor would take him in finally but he was relieved and finally felt like it was his home. Looking at all of them happy with him and his beloved daughter with him safe and sound.

As Jimini and Amy entered Taylor's room, the first thing Taylor asked Jimi and Amy shyly was if she had a wet dream? To which Jimi and Amy giggled saying what would they know? As they were not with her last night... Taylor asked again but why do I feel something inside me?" Both Jimi and Amy were surprised and hesitant to answer or talk further.

Jimi - Taylor, leave that aside, have food first and then we can talk...

Taylor - nah Jimi, I'm feeling some touches over me? Did anyone touch me again? Like in the club? With tears in her eyes... Was I forced again?

12