Daddy Dearest Pt. 02

Story Info
Outrageous? Yes. Proof read? Probably not,
3.2k words
4.32
6.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake folded the letter from the attorney and placed it on the table, a huge smile on his face. Madison ran and hugged him tight, kissing him firmly on the lips. It had come out over the last six months that Jake's wife, Madison's mother, Ashley, had been having affairs with a myriad of women around the country during her business trips. She had fully admitted it through an email and in the same correspondence asked for a divorce so that she could begin a new life with one of them she'd already been spending some of her time with when not working. It had been a huge break and shift in their lives, but it was not as jarring as what had occurred between the father and daughter just a year ago. Ashley had only asked for a clean break and allowed Jake to keep the house. Madison would be allowed to come and go as she pleased, but her life was in Texas, and so she'd stay there. Until, that is, after Madison decided where she'd go to school. Jake and Madison's plan was to move somewhere far, far away and start a new life. They wanted to get married and start a family. They needed somewhere fresh in a small town where neither of them would be recognized. They'd grown incredibly close and fallen in love. While the incident between them was violent and incredibly traumatic, Madison discovered that no one quite loved you like your father. That, and the sex was fantastic.

"We should celebrate," Madison said, looking her father in his eyes.

"What should we do?"

"I want to have dinner somewhere nice and have my brains fucked out. I want to get a limo and fuck in the back with the windows down, but with these," Madison said, walking over to the kitchen counter and grabbing an Amazon package. Inside were two little, decorative masquerade-style masks that barely covered your face.

"What? Madison, I know you've been going through some trauma in terms of being watched. Why do you want to expose yourself," Jake asked, holding his 19-year old daughter.

"Because I want to help myself get over it. I think I can do that by just going all in and embracing what happened by making it a public display. I think if we can hide our identities and I can perform the act in front of everyone on a highway, I'll be able to move on from the insecurity and anxiety of being watched."

"If that's what you want, darling," Jake said, kissing his daughter. The two of them got dressed and Madison took a little extra time to put on some makeup. She went all out and did herself up for her father. In the meantime, Jake made dinner preparations for a nice place downtown and also called for a limousine. He gave the driver clear, explicit instructions and had them pick them up in an hour. The limousine ride to the restaurant was filled with lots of flirting and kissing. By the time they arrived at the restaurant, they could hardly focus on their meals. Both of them had several glasses of wine and after the bill was paid, it was evident they were both ready and primed for each other.

"Allow me," their chauffeur said, opening the door. Jake handed the man a small envelope and whispered in his ear, giving him some instructions. With a wink and a nod, the chauffeur closed the door behind them and made his way onto the highway. The ride was to last an hour. Madison was fit and young, but after her father worked her over to her second orgasm, she was typically spent and fucked so silly she was ready to knock out on the bed beside him. The pair lowered the windows, letting in the brisk, autumn air into the back. The window between the front and back of the limo was tinted, and the compartments were sound proofed for nothing less than complete privacy. Madison and her father slipped their masks over their faces and she sat in his lap facing him. '

"I can't wait to start my life with you," Madison cooed in her father's ear, running her nails down the side of his face. Her crystal blue eyes shone brightly under the bright cab lights in the roof and her scent was intoxicating.

"I can't wait, either. I'm sorry about your mother, but I think it was for the best. Something really ignited between the two of us the last few months and you are simply perfect."

"Fuck daddy, I want your baby so bad," Madison said, lifting her small, black dress off of her. Her breasts jiggled in her lacey black bra as she undid the clasp, letting it fall to the ground. Her perfect, round tits held up beautifully without an ounce of sag. Her little, pink nipples were already hard. Jake lifted his shirt off and quickly stuck his daughter's tit in his mouth, sucking on it and twirling his tongue in circles. Madison let out a small moan as she unbuckled her father's pants, hurriedly rushing to free his massive cock which was already creating a massive bulge. His pants slid down and Madison practically tore away his boxers, her father's dick already standing proud. It was so large that as she sat in his lap, his head reached her solar plexus. It was thick and throbbing, craving his daughter's insides. She took one hand and gingerly wrapped her fingers around it, not able to get them all the way around. She slowly and gently began stroking it, working her father up.

"Fuck, let me get you pregnant now," Jake moaned, pulling Madison into him. With two fingers, he snapped her thin, black panties and threw them across the back of the limo. She made a face of playful disbelief, both by his statement and by the fact he'd just destroyed half of the Victoria's Secret lingerie set he'd just bought for her.

"Dad, we haven't even moved away yet. I can't get pregnant before we've left," she said in between giggles.

"Are you ovulating," he asked, dismissively.

"Uh..." she said, thinking, "I'm not sure. But I can't be far off from my time if I'm not. I might be in the window."

"Fuck," Jake said, looking out the window to his right. Already, it seemed, they had spectators. A couple was driving alongside them and were both red in the face but laughing with excitement. Jake gestured for Madison to get on her knees as he stood up enough so that his cock was in her face. She wasted no time of her slutty anonymity, putting her lips around his head. She'd learned how to open her jaw up enough to take more of her dad's cock than she had the first time, but it still wasn't much at all. Already, drool was dripping from the corners of her mouth as she slurped and gawked and tried shoving his meat as far back as possible. To Jake, it really only felt as if part of his head was being serviced, but the taboo of fucking his teen daughter always amplified the pleasure. He was never big into public sex, but there was definitely an element of added arousal as their company watched them perform. The girl in the passenger seat leaned over and lowered the driver's window.

"You're so hot, baby," she said, eyeing Madison. "Take that big dick."

"It's my dad's," Madison shouted back, taking the dick out of her mouth long enough to speak. They watched as the couple's faces processed it, looking unsure at first, but then grinning wide.

"That's so fucking hot. I wanna watch," the girl shouted back. Madison and Jake exchanged looks and then Jake got on the intercom to speak to the chauffeur.

"Driver, please pull over. We're going to have someone joining us," Jake said. "Pull over, you can join us. Both parties pulled over and the girl quickly exited her car, leaving her boyfriend to follow. It was a weird situation, but these were weird times full of exploration.

"I'm Shaniah," she said, introducing herself. Shaniah was a gorgeous, skinny brunette with big green eyes and small, perky tits. She couldn't have been much older than Madison. She looked at the couple wide eyed as they got comfortable in front of their new company.

"I'm James and this is Mariah," Jake said, not giving out their real names. "Why do you wanna watch?"

"Your daughter is so fucking cute. I've always wanted my dad to fuck me, but I've been too uncertain to approach him. I told my boyfriend I want him to drill the fuck out of me tonight. I won't touch. I just wanna watch if that's okay. Maybe rub my clit?"

"That's fine," Madison said. She was secretly exhilarated. Shaniah approached and undressed, getting on her knees to watch as Madison and Jake resumed their activities. Jake was still rock hard and Madison went to work, finishing up what was left of her typical head service. She got between her father's legs and gawked down his massive organ, managing to slide just a bit past her tonsils which took Jake by surprise. Where her pussy would eventually accommodate his massive girth, her throat was unwavering in its tightness and felt like a wet, undulating vice. She felt the need to go harder and take more now as she had someone watching them just feet away. She wanted to impress her father and their company.

"Fuck," Jake grunted as Madison throated his baby maker. He grabbed her hair close to her scalp and gently aided her efforts by just barely applying pressure down on her. That help was enough to very quickly and unexpectedly shove a few more inches down her throat as Madison became more aware of her body and learned to relax her face, jaw and throat. It was a bit jarring having her airway blocked off by a thick, fleshy rod, but she reassured herself and allowed her father to fill her up. Her lips got close to his groin, but she eventually got to a point where physics grabbed a hold of the situation and it became evident that she could not physically take more. Instead, she let some slide back out of her lips and then took it back. It required great effort and concentration, but she was able to let her father fuck her throat the way she knew he wanted. She was so petite and adorable, with tears welling up in her eyes and drool spilling from the corner of her mouth as her gag reflex kicked in.

"Oh my God, you're so hot," Shaniah said, lustfully drinking up the scene in front of her with her eyes. Her own pussy was now getting wet as she played with her perky, thick tits. She moved over a bit, getting a good angle so she could watch the man's petite, blonde, blue-eyed daughter throat his unwieldy schlong.

"Mmmmfghh," Madison choked as she let her father's dick slide out from her mouth. It was covered in a thick, shiny coat of spit that left a trail from the tip of head to her tongue. She gulped two lungfuls of air down, replenishing her body's levels of oxygen. Jake smiled and leaned back so Madison could mount him in reverse cowgirl position. Usually, she liked the intimacy of looking into her dad's eyes as she rode him, but she had an audience she wanted to acknowledge, and also, try and show off. Madison felt as if she'd made a lot of progress taking her father's unusually big cock. She felt like a big girl and wanted to see what another woman's reaction was to a petite teenager taking it. Shaniah scooted in, her face maybe only two feet away as she watched Madison get into position. She marveled at how big her father's dick was, especially in comparison to how small she was. She, and Madison, let out an audible gasp as Madison lowered herself onto the thick pillar. Madison's pussy visibly bulged as the head disappeared inside her. She was experienced enough now that it didn't hurt, but it was still a challenge.

"Oh shit," Shaniah said while Jake's dick created a large imprint underneath Madison's skin. It slowly traveled up to her bellybutton and Madison's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Jake grunted as he felt his daughter's tight cunt swallow up his dick, his veins pulsating against her insides. Madison never played with her clit while her dad fucked her. His dick always hit her g-spot and it never took long for her to start feeling as her legs were getting weak. Madison took a moment for her pussy to adjust before rising up, her father's cock sliding out. At first, she managed to take what must've been four inches, but as she lowered herself again, she managed to take maybe half an inch more.

"Oh, daddy," Madison cooed, "I love you."

"I love you so much," Jake replied, grabbing his daughter's perfectly taut ass. It was so much more tone and bubbly than the first time they fucked. Madison spent much more time at the gym, mostly to work up her stamina so she wouldn't tire so quickly during sex. Her father was a rabid buck in bed and had a high sex drive that often came far after she did. While Jake never minded fucking her on her back as she lay there spent, she wanted to be able to fuck him good like he deserved. Which is what she started to do, quickening her pace as she rose and fell on his dick, riding him like a pro. Jake watched her ass bounce on his dick, her cunt suctioned to his fat cock like an overly stuffed latex glove. Madison felt every one of his throbbing veins just as her father felt every single quiver and grabbing sensation her pussy involuntarily made as it was borderline assaulted. She rode him hard and fast for a few minutes, Shaniah watching with lustful envy, she herself wishing her father was fucking her. Her hand traveled from her tit to her clit, slowly rubbing it in small circles as she imagined she was being filled with large, incestuous dick. Madison, though, was beautiful and she loved watching the petite young thing getting raw dogged by her daddy. The group was suddenly startled as the cabin was filled with the sound of a blaring horn. Two women in an SUV beside them had been watching intently and were following alongside as they watched the young girl in the limo riding the handsome stud seated beneath her. The passenger lifted her shirt and flashed her tits appreciatively as they sped off in excitement.

"Fuck daddy, I love being watched," Madison moaned as she felt an orgasm building. She'd always had her mind blown by orgasms with Jake, but this was going to the the second best, only beat out by the first time she was getting fucked by her dad against their wills. She continued to ride, slowing her pace as her climax reached a peak, like a rollercoaster slowing just as it approached the top of the track before a steep drop. She continued to moan and let out adorable, ecstasy-filled gasps just before screaming, her orgasm busting through the dam and flooding her with waves of pleasure. She came hard, squirting on her father's dick which created a slow, thin dribble of liquids that streamed down his cock.

"My turn, baby," Jake said, standing up without ever taking Madison off his dick. He positioned her so that she was on her back and he had one leg on the floor and one leg on the seat beside her. He wasted no time letting Madison adjust now, just blitzing her helpless, fertile pussy with thick, fast, deep thrusts that were visible under her bellybutton. Jake continued to rearrange his daughter's organs while Shaniah practically drooled. There was not one single thrust that Madison didn't let out a "Ah," her senses overtaken by the continuing waves of pleasure her father's cock filled her with. She came again, reaching her infamous second orgasm that always left her looking like she'd been fucked silly. Her tongue lolled out and her eyes crossed in an almost cartoonish manner while her father continued plowing her. At the same time, Shaniah, too, came, squirting all over the limo floor as she moaned in pleasure. She rode out the waves as she imagined her in Madison's place.

"C-can I kiss you," she asked, her voice shaky, both from nervousness and her climax. Madison's eyes lazily drifted over to their spectator and she hardly nodded, still coming to her senses as the stars in her vision faded. Jake watched as the pretty girl crawled over to his daughter and began making out with her, their tongues twirling in each other's mouths. The angle was a bit awkward, but it really allowed for Shaniah to deeply kiss his daughter which only stiffened his cock moreso. She took her free hand and began playing with Madison's beautiful, violently bouncing tits,

"I'm gonna cum," Jake groaned, his thrusts getting deeper and more rhythmic.

"Uh," Madison cried, the added pressure from the deeper thrusts driving her crazy as the tip of Jake's head slammed into her cervix. "D-daddy, I think I am ovulating. Fuck. Fuck me good. Fuck, I want your baby," she cried.

"Ungh," Jake groaned, taking his last few thrusts as he felt his balls churn. He bowed his head and gripped his daughter's daughter's thin waist, pulling her in as he came. Thick, steamy ropes flooded Madison's womb as her father came inside her. Not a drop spilled out as his pulsing cock continued emptying itself, desperately trying to breed her. His orgasm only triggered another from Madison and she could only whimper while Shaniah watched in awe.

"Holy shit," she said, thrusting her fingers into her cunt, rubbing her own g-spot. She came as she shoved her tongue back into Madison's mouth and the three all simultaneously rode out complete and utter ecstasy. Madison felt the warmth from her father's seed seep into her nooks and crannies and she smiled, all too content. She was not, in fact, ovulating or even close to, but she wished she was. In a way, she was a little sad she wouldn't be getting pregnant, but was also relieved. She wanted that event to be at a later time and date just between them. She wanted that to be special and just for them after they were married.

The three arrived back at Jake and Madison's house, now clothed and with Shaniah's boyfriend in tow. Madison, exhausted, limped back to her bed, ready to pass out. Jake, however, stayed back and talked to the couple. The three of them assured one another that this and any future arrangements that may be made would stay completely private. They could all mutually benefit from knowing one another, and Jake was already planning on how he could have another man he trusted further the taboo nature of his and his daughter's relationship.