Daddy Deflowers Lesbian Daughter

Story Info
Daddy become aroused by the story of his virgin daughter.
9k words
4.33
54.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joasses
joasses
33 Followers

The weekend I lost my virginity.

As she walked through the rain, she felt her heartache and a deep sadness invade her soul, making her want to scream. She felt as if she were the most measurable being in this universe, humiliated and deeply hurt by her only friend she had. Lonely, she swayed on the sidewalk while her gaze was fixed on the square tiles as if she were counting them. And raindrops fell on her and ran down her forehead, but she no longer felt them, nor did she feel the cool breeze that penetrated her delicate, soft dress and tried to pinch her silky smooth skin. She was overwhelmed with grief and sorrow and could feel nothing else.

She entered a large, luxurious building and went to the elevator; she stopped for a few seconds, then rode in. Only when she was inside did she raise her head because an image in the mirror forced her to lift her head and look. A gorgeous woman in her first year of adulthood who had just turned eighteen a few days ago; she had short, dark, black hair that reached just to her shoulders and rested on them, undulating like a calm ocean wave, and in its folds appeared blue threads that broke the dark night color. Wraps to frame a face of brown color, rather reddish, somewhat rounded, and free of flaws. Above it lies a broad forehead leaning on eyebrows like Persian swords, protecting turquoise eyes of great beauty as if they were raging ocean tumult over sapphire rocks. A tiny upturned nose defines the center of the face. It draws two stripes sharply on a beautiful sexy upper lip in duality with a puffy lower lip full of femininity and attractiveness. Both together form gorgeous full heart-shaped lips. Below them is a perfectly symmetrical proportion chin with visible jawlines that nod to the extended full features of a landscape neck.

A face that defines feminine beauty in an enchanting, magical painting, but her beauty and charm did not stop there, reaching all the way to her magnificent chest, divided by a deep, long cleavage between her large, cupped breasts that pushed her dress forward as if trying to break free from captivity. She was perhaps 5.6 tall and had a body between slim and stocky, with broad shoulders and slightly curved hips, and in between, a sharp curve in her waist that blended with her flat belly. And all this beauty stood majestically on two long legs.

She wore a basil strap dress that barely covered her middle in the front and reached her ankles in the back, with a side v-shape opening that exposed the side of her thighs and gently flirted with her delicate skin. She continued to stare into the mirror, looking at her image, which shivered, but she felt no chill. Furthermore, she noticed that she had forgotten her expensive coat at the miserable party she was at, but she was indifferent and disinterested.

The elevator door disturbed her concentration on the image and prompted her to get off the elevator. An intense lavender scent filled the hallway. Normally, the scent of lavender gives her a peaceful, calming feeling, but now it intensifies her sadness and the ache in her chest. She rushed to her apartment and burst into tears.

As she entered the living room, she was interrupted by the sound:

"Hey, honey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Ohhh, dad, sorry, I thought you were asleep, I am sorry, but it's all right."

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing Dad, I do not want to talk about it, just a stupid teenage problem; I just want to go to bed... good night."

"Wait..."

"No, dad, please not now... we will talk tomorrow... I promise."

She went to her room, undressed, went to bed, lay down with her naked body on the cold, messy bed, and cried herself to sleep.

Two days passed, and she avoided anyone who called her, and she especially avoided her father, the only one in the house. She has lived alone with her father since her mother died eight years ago. And he is the only family she has. She was adopted when she was six years old, but she does not remember her adoptive mother, only her father, a very handsome man in his early fifties, tall and muscular, with a shaved head and a trim black and white colored beard.

Her father, Jack, was the CEO of a wealthy financial firm, so they had money, and she did not have to throw herself into work and could enjoy a few years of her incipient adult life without working or studying.

The weekend is here, and she cannot avoid him so easily, she has to tell him what's wrong with her because she never kept secrets from him, and he never kept secrets from her.

At dinner, he ate and stared at her without saying anything; she knew exactly what he wanted, and she had no choice but to be honest with him. So she looked at him and said:

"Ok, dad, I know what you want, I'll tell you what happened, and it's really a stupid thing... not that important. But you know me, silly and stupid."

"I'll never judge you. But there's some truth to it," he said in a calm voice.

"Sally and I went out to have a good time. I decided to tell her about my feelings for her and put an end to this saga and tell her my true feelings for her. We had a few drinks, and then she started dancing by herself. I sat there and watched her dance, and she was stunning, the most beautiful creature ever. She danced with the most erotic facial expressions, and her body swayed like a flower being danced by the breeze. When I saw her perfect body swaying and dancing while her hand explored her body, the fire ignited in me, and I felt enormous love and lust for this beautiful woman. I imagined a magical world where we danced naked in a garden full of colorful flowers, feeling our bodies, kissing passionately, and falling in love. I could almost feel her sexy full lips kissing my lips and exciting my feelings, her small hard breasts doing a slow erotic dance with my chest and her hands wrapping around my waist as her leg did a circle dance between my legs. I wanted her so badly that I could not stand the lust inside me, and when I came back to reality, she was dancing with a couple of men, kissing and hugging them, and they were doing with their bodies what I desperately wanted to do. When I saw this sight, it was like a sharp knife entering my heart and twisting around to cause the most pain. I could watch no more and run out.

Ohh Dad, the night I thought I had a chance to reveal my true feelings to Sally and maybe bring her home and make love to her and fuck her sexy body turned into disaster and pain, and the thought that I will never be with her, and maybe I will never be with anyone and stay a virgin forever."

Somehow I could detect a change in his facial expression, and he was definitely uncomfortable; perhaps I was too bold and crossed the line of tact and modesty with him, so I stopped talking. His cheeks were red as if blood was breaking out, and he started touching his squat to adjust his manhood through his pants. As I watched his hands, I noticed he was touching his member to straighten it, and I was shocked. He had an erection from hearing my story, and after straightening his erection, it bulged out of his pajama pants. He noticed that I was watching him, and he could not hide his raging shaft, so he hurriedly got up and hurried apologetically out of the room.

"Sorry honey, I need something to drink... I'll be back soon."

"Ok, bring me something to drink too... something strong," I said, trying to relieve his stress and need for a strong drink.

A few moments later, he returned with two glasses of red wine, it was not what I had in mind for a strong drink, but it will do. I still notice the bulge, but it looks like it is resting and not a full erection. It was shocking, and I am sure it will take a while to process the fact that I gave my father an erection by talking about myself and my sexuality. I did not even imagine that could happen. But when I think about it, it makes sense because he had never been in a long-term relationship with a woman since my mother, and all of his sexual activities were one-night stands and short flings. So it's understandable that a man like him in his early fifties would be aroused by sexual talk. And it's a sign for me to change the subject.

We have always been good friends; I can tell him everything, and there have never been any barriers between us. But this accident could change our feelings for each other; at least, I know it will change my feelings for him. I have felt how embarrassed he is about what just happened and how uncomfortable he is, mainly because he now avoids eye contact. But his sense of responsibility to be a caring father brought the issue back from a different perspective.

"You can not force someone to love you the way you love them. You have to accept that and try not to lose her as a friend, even if you can not have her as a lover. I know it hurts a lot, but this is something we can not control. So do not be sad that you can not have her as a lover. You know how much I loved your mother. I wish I could see her again and be with her. Losing someone you love is very hard, and you have the opportunity not to lose your love, so just be with her as much as you can."

"I know that, Dad... I have no intention of losing her or creating a distance between us, but I also want her to know the truth. It's my duty, to be honest with her. She needs to know."

"Yes, you are right; she needs to know, and she also needs to decide how to move forward with the two of you, but you need to know that it could distance her from you, and you need to respect how she chooses."

"I need some time to think about it."

"Take your time, sweetheart."

I went to my room that night, but the incident with Dad occupied my mind and added to that the image of Sally and how she danced, I became sexually aroused, and without planning it, I touched myself and excited my body more and more. I was wearing a light orange cotton tank and loose boxers.

A strange desire made me leave the bed and stand in front of the mirror to look at the image again, but now she was no longer sad and wet, but sexy and hot. Looking at myself in the mirror gave me more confidence; I am charming and very sexy and still young with a long road of adventures ahead of me.

Touching myself and seeing it in the mirror increased the excitement and brought an incredible feeling of pleasure and joy, and made me feel so sexy and hot. It was like I had another sexy woman sharing this experience with me.

I felt my big hard breasts and caressed the hard nipples to feel the waves of pleasure shocks going through my body. Now I feel them and see how beautiful and sexy my breasts look, hard and round.

I was lost in the pleasure and ecstasy of feeling myself and making love to myself when suddenly I noticed a small image on the edge of the mirror that was not there before. It was Jack, watching me through the crack in the door. I could not see his image clearly in the mirror's reflection, but instead of covering my half-naked body, I froze for a breath and continued to touch myself as I grew more and more aroused. I have never thought about a man sexually, and I knew my sexual orientation; I am lesbian, not even bisexual, and am only attracted to women. But the feeling of my father watching me and standing there while I masturbated only increased my arousal.

I stood in front of the mirror, my right hand flirting with my breast and nipples, while my left hand massaged my clit under my boxers. While making sure my dad was still watching, I decided to excite him even more, pushing my panties down and exposing my bare ass.

I looked at the image in the mirror again to make sure he was still watching, then I sat down on the floor and opened my legs wide to make the reflective image of my labia very clear to me and maybe to him. My hand begins to rub my clit more aggressively while my middle finger slides between the slippery lips of my pussy without going in. I am still a virgin, and I am still afraid to push my finger inside.

I can feel the orgasm building up in my body, and it will be strong. I can feel the electric charge going through my body to my brain, and I can feel the muscles of my belly and my pussy tighten, and even the muscles of my ass tense up.

"Ahhhh... fuck... Ahhhh."

I orgasm like never before, never had such a powerful, electrifying orgasm, and my body shakes and vibrates as my hand squeezes my breast violently while the other hand presses on my clit.

I lay back down on the floor to rest and recover from this incredible feeling, but in this position, I could no longer see the image in the mirror, so I bravely turned my head, hoping to see his facial expression when he saw me experience such an orgasm, but unfortunately and to my disappointment he was not there. He must have left when he saw me cumming.

The next day we spent the day together as if nothing had happened. I felt the satisfaction of having given him some kind of pleasure, and the fact that he enjoyed watching me was dominant in my mind; I still could not imagine having any sexual contact with him, not because it is taboo, but because I am still not sexually attracted to men. He also behaved normally but tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

In the middle of the day, we were in the living room, he was watching a series (TV) he liked, and I was reading a romance novel when the doorbell rang. He went and opened the door.

"Hello... Mr. Jonson, I presume?!" a female voice I recognized immediately. It was Sally. It was the first time she met my father, for she had never been to my house.

"Yes, it's me," he answered her.

"I am Sally, Stacy's friend," she introduced herself.

"Ohh, Hi Sally... Nice to finally meet you," his voice sounded surprisingly cheerful.

"Nice to meet you too, sir; it's a pleasure," she tried to be polite.

"Come on in... what prompted this surprise visit?" he greeted her and showed her where to go.

"Sorry for the intrusion... But I am worried about Stacy, and she has not been answering my calls and messages for three days."

"Foremost, you are welcome, and I am glad you finally dared to come here. Stacy is OK; she is here."

"Hi, Sally... come on in," I called out.

She came into the living room, I greeted her with a hug and some soft, innocent kisses, and we sat down on the couch and started talking. She was persistent and wanted to know what was going on with me and why I was not returning her calls, while I tried hard to dodge her questions and explain that it was nothing, and I was just trying to have some time to myself.

My dad made us some snacks and drinks and then went to his room while we continued to talk, which was more of arguing and fighting about me and my strange behavior.

Then my father came back in his nice suit and said:

"I am going out, and I am going to stay late. I might stay out all night, so you have the whole place. Feel free, but do not go crazy," he smiled, came over to me, and kissed me on the cheek, then he reached out to shake Sally's hand and added: "Nice to meet you, Sally; please do it again, maybe we can have dinner together."

"Yes, definitely, you'll see more of me, I promise," Sally answered him flirtatiously and tenderly. She gave him seductive looks and smiled.

I just waited for him to leave, and when I heard the door close, I yelled at her:

"You bitch!!! What was that!!!?"

"Nothing... What did I do?" she replied, trying to sound innocent and naive.

"You were flirting with my dad."

"No, I was not... but he is very handsome and hot... "

"Fuck you... how dare you..." She pissed me off, and again she managed to make me feel jealous, jealous that she was looking at someone other than me and jealous of my dad.

"Hey, relax... he's very handsome, mature and masculine... and so sexy... I wish I had met him earlier."

"Stop that right now... I will not let you talk about my dad like that," I was angry.

"Okay, I am sorry. Why are you acting so protective?" she yelled at me.

"Because I am in love with you," I finally had the strength and managed to say it without fear of her response or reaction

She frowned and looked at me as if she had never seen me before and did not know who I was

We sat in complete silence for a long time, I wanted her to react, to respond, to say something, anything, and she waited for me to elaborate and explain myself, and we both just sat there in silence

I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of whiskey, and when I came back to the living room, she was staring at me with anger and maybe disappointment, and finally said:

"What the fuck, Stacy? How could you do this to me?"

"Do what... if I had a choice, I would never feel anything for you, knowing how you feel about men."

"When did this start?" she began, integrating me.

"It was a long time ago, since high school."

"And you did not think I had a right to know your feelings for me and just kept lying."

"I did not lie, Sally. I could not imagine losing you as a friend, I knew we would never be a couple, but at least we can be friends."

"Friends!!!! How can we stay friends when I know you are a lesbian and you want me?"

Then we returned to complete silence. We argued, badmouthed, and tried to hurt and inflict pain on each other. I cried a lot and felt that she enjoyed watching me cry and suffer. When it was very late, she stood up and said:

"Ok... Time for me to go."

"Please stay... Don't go. Stay the night," I pleaded

"Yeah, sure, and maybe I'll sleep in the same bed with you," she replied sarcastically. And then she added

"How can I stay with you after that?"

"Fuck you, Sally... how many times have we spent the night in your house, in your bed, and I never touched you? That's fine... do what you want."

She started to move towards the exit, and I knew that I would lose her forever as my only friend, which was very painful. I heard the door open, but I heard my father's voice.

"Oh, good evening Sally... are you leaving?"

"Hi, Mr. Jonson... Yes... good night."

"It's getting late, stay the night, and you can leave in the morning."

"I do not think that's a good idea... it's better if I go," she sounds hesitant now.

"Nonsense... stay here tonight, and in the morning, if you want to go, I'll drive you home; now come inside," he gently and respectfully pushed her inside and closed the door as she stopped fidgeting.

They both walked into the living room and stared at me, his eyes trying to ask me, "did you tell her?" and her eyes viciously trying to hurt me even more.

They sat down next to each other, directly across from me, and started talking to each other as if I was not there. Sally was flirtatious and seductive to him, trying to touch him whenever she got the chance. Seeing her like that was tough, so I asked permission to go to my room and told Sally she could sleep wherever she wanted.

They paid me no mind, so I went to my room, which was right next to the living room, down a short hallway to the left, and across from it my shower.

I put on my sleeping clothes, got into my bed, and lay down for what seemed like several hours, but it was only about an hour. I could not sleep and expected Sally to come in at any moment, but she did not.

I got restless and went out of bed to the living room where no one was; it was strange, our apartment has only two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room, and if none of them were in the living room, they had to be together in my dad's room.

Furthermore, I feel the blood running down my face and jumping on my head, and I get angry and can not let it happen.

I went to my dad's room and opened the door; the room is a huge room where you open the door to a short five feet hallway; there is a large shower on the left and the right, an ample space with a wide bed in the middle. I entered the room to the end of the hall and looked to my right at the bed to see Sally leaning naked on the bed, legs on the floor, and my father standing behind her, completely naked, fucking her from behind.

joasses
joasses
33 Followers