Daddy does the Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy give my titties their first fuck.
996 words
4.4
36.8k
40
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

I felt my body being adjusted, sleep started to fade away, and I opened my eyes. My daddy was there, straddling me. My arms were again tied to the headboard, and my body started to hum with eagerness.

"You've got great tits, baby girl, so right for titty fucking."

I felt prickles of excitement as his hands grasped my boobies, gently squeezing and tweaking my nipples, they rose quickly, betraying my turned-on state.

"Mmmmm, looks like you got a nice set of 36Ds, gonna be great to give your dairies a good fuck."

His mouth came down and latched around my left nipple, and I let out a grunt of pleasure as his mouth went to work on me. He licked, laved, sucked, and nibbled at my tit, when he switched over to the right, I could see my spit slick left nipple, steel stiff, reddened, and tingling like crazy, making my cunt churn. He gave my right nipple the same treatment, making that nipple as tingly and stiff as my left.

"Now, let's give your sweet tits their first fuck. With your big melons, more than enough guys will want to titty fuck, so I am going to do it first!"

"Yes daddy, do my tits, give them their first fuck!"

My daddy's face was a mask of hungry lust as he spread a line of Astroglide between the valley of my boobies, spread a line along his cock shaft, then took in the scene. With my arms cuffed and stretched above my head, my boobies were the perfect target.

My daddy pushed my tits together, then slid his cock in. After a few pumps, he settled his cock as deep in the cleavage as he could, grabbed my boobies, and pushed my mounds tightly around his cock, perfect. I could feel his cock wrapped up by my luscious boobies, holding them tightly around his cock, he started to tit fuck me in earnest.

His cock head was starting to appear just above the top of my boobies, his lust grunts let me know he was enjoying it very much. I wanted my face hosed down, and my nipples frosted.

"How does it feel baby?" Daddy said. "Like getting your big melons fucked?"

I grunted, "Yes, yes, cum all over Daddy, do it!"

"Oh fuck, gonna explode, fuck, FUCK!"

I lifted my head, looked down, and opened my mouth wide. I watched the first thick stream blast out, and my mouth was at the perfect level as it shot straight into my mouth. I moaned around the taste, another hot blast painted my face from left to right, the sight of my face getting hosed down pushed him on, another squirt painted my forehead, and he pulled back slightly, another line sprayed down my neck, and another spayed down the valley of my boobies, he pulled free and jerked off the rest, both my tingly nipples got a thick creamy frosting.

My cunt was aching, and I gasped, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck the cunt that you took last night, I'm on fire, fuck MEEEE!"

My daddy was happy to do so, his cock was still stiff and hard, and pushing my thighs apart, he powered in, pulling a growl from me, mmmm, my second time was even better, as Daddy buried that pussy splitting pole.

"Do you like it Daddy, your 18-year-old daughter, a sweet young thing with the tightest little cunt you've ever been in? Did you like taking my virginity, giving me a hard-driving fuck? Flooding my tight little fuckhole with a big rush of incestuous daddy spunk?"

My choice of words had the right effect, his cock was a steel hard pole, he growled, "Oh yeah baby, Daddy likes it very much."

I brought my legs around his waist, I felt his cockhead hard against my cervix, he would be flooding my womb, and I grunted, "Yes, do it, daddy, fuck me, fuck MEEEE!"

My orgasm was on me, tingling all through my cunt, the silky walls of my pussy tightened down, Mmmmm, it made Daddy's cock feel even bigger, and my cries of orgasm filled the room.

With my daddy needing to build up a load, I got a long, hard ride, I went from one orgasm to the next, my cunt was a well-worn fuckhole, when he grunted, "Gonna cum, fuck, FUCK!" and he wedged me open, and I felt one last orgasm ripple through me, quivering around his dick as his cock painted my womb with a thick volley, milking hungrily at him, wanting every drop.

When Daddy left for work with a smile, I was enjoying the fact that he was venting his lust on me, taking my virginities. My cock sucking virginity needed to be taken, and my tight little starfish, the imagined feel of his big stiff cock prying open my asshole, god, it sounded so nasty, so perverted, so fucking HOT. I wondered which one would be next.

*****

As it turned out, I did not have to wait long. Daddy texted me and the message was hot and explicit.

"When I get home, I want to see you naked and on your knees, you are going to wrap your sweet mouth around my cock and learn how to give a great blowjob. Oh yeah, I want you ready for it. Get those sweet pink lips all slicked up, so I can slide my stiff cock between those tight, slick lips of yours, right into your sweet little mouth. My balls are working up a big juicy load for you to swallow. Before the weekend is over, once I get done with your teen ass, you'll be a certified Daddy's Little Girl."

That sent a shot of lust through me, being Daddy's Little Girl is all I wanted in life. I stayed close, and when I heard the garage door open, I took the position, naked and on my knees, ready for his dick.

groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers