Daddy Dom Ep. 07 - For My Use

Info
For My Use.
117 words
3.73
5.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,973 Followers

Like a Wolf hunting his pray....
I want you and have a primal need to use you as my fucktoy.
This D/s interaction give me the release i need and for the sub the satisfaction that they are the object of my lust.
You are for my use and you want me to use you.
Disclaimer: All sexual interactions must be communicated outside the D/s dynamic to give the perimeters of those sexual limits and expectations by all members.

A Series of Podcast Style Audios of my perspective and Journey becoming the Best Daddy Dom for You.
Providing Daddy Dom insights and perspectives to the DD/lg and D/s relationship, connection and interactions through conversation and spicy audios.

--:--
--:--
1.0
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
InMyHandsAudio
1,973 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you Princess XO

I love alllllll your audios and listening right now. Xo xo xo

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuckabout 2 months ago

I love how you use an edited shortened version of your already published older audios and fit it into an educational and very useful 'how to' enjoy good daddy/girl Dom/Sub healthy relationship. I wish I was in it with you daddy Ben. I am doing a sex therapy audio next time for my 101th audio stay tuned and hope you like it! I am only 19 but I am told I'm pretty smart. Being sub doesn't mean I'm dumb. Kisses all over. More audios please!

Share this

Similar Stories

Daddy Dom Ep. 05 - Aftercare Nothing is more important than Aftercare.in Audio
Daddy Dom Ep. 06 - Good Girl The 2 Most Powerful Words, Good Girl.in Audio
Daddy Dom Ep. 03 - Touch The Power of Touchin Audio
When We First Met Listen as I reclaim what's mine.in Audio
Perfect Day A day of a D/s couple.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories