Daddy Gets Out of Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That big hand of Zack's then moved down towards her damp, lace panties, and Lauren blushed and giggled when they both realised how wet she was.

"Take them off, Lauren," Zack whispered, wanting his daughter to have some control. He knew she wouldn't have it for very long.

Lauren continued to blush and giggle as she sat up, hooked her thumbs in at the sides of lace panties, and quickly whipped them off. Zack smirked at her hairless pubic mound, delighted to learn his daughter shaved her pussy bald, despite being a virgin.

When Lauren led back down, Zack quickly got onto his knees between her legs again. This time Lauren spread them for her father. He took a few moments to savour what lay before him. Earlier, he was too busy drinking in her lingerie clad curves, but now he was absorbing and appreciating her entire naked beauty. From head to toe.

Her long blonde hair was spread out across the pillow around her head and pretty, innocent, blushing face. Her skin was soft and lightly tanned. Her tummy flat and tensed with nervous excitement and anticipation. Her tits swollen with saliva coated erect nipples. Her legs slender and smooth. Then Zack admired the prize, her tight, wet, shaven pussy. His daughter's pussy.

Lauren's small inner lips around her opening were sealed together, glistening in her own natural lubrication. It left a small, wet gap that Zack couldn't wait to penetrate with his long, thick cock. His daughter had no idea what she was about to experience.

Zack gently led down on top of his daughters young, naked body. Lauren's eyes were full of nervous excitement, while his were full of lust and desire. They kissed again before Zack returned to her nipples, causing her to arch her back and moan out loud this time.

Lauren arched her back again and again, gasping and breathing heavily at the ceiling, with eyes closed as her father touched and stroked those small inner lips of her wet pussy. They became wetter when he stroked with a little more pressure and sucked a little harder on her nipples.

Excited by his daughter's response, Zack rubbed his finger along the insides of her folds, moaning himself at how slick they were, before he sought out her clit and gently rubbed it in small circular motions.

Lauren's gasps became feverish, then she cried out and slammed her hands down on the bed when she experienced somebody else's finger, for the first time, work its way patiently into her wet opening. It rubbed, pushed, teased and pushed some more, until it finally entered her.

Zack groaned with a hard, aching nipple inside his mouth when his daughters wet, sensitive insides clamped around his finger and started contracting. He excitedly wondered how he would get his cock inside her.

Finger fucking his daughter's pussy for a good few minutes, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm, Zack then stopped and slid his legs off the bed so he could position his head between her thighs. Lauren sighed in frustration that she'd been denied her first orgasm at the hands of another person. Her dad.

But that frustration soon evaporated when she experienced another first, a man's lips kissing the inside of her thighs, across her shaven pubic area, then down to her quivering lips. His facial hair tickling her as it brushed against her skin.

Zack then groaned into his daughter's pussy, inhaling, not only the sweet smell of a wet pussy, but a virgin pussy. Knowing no cock had ever passed through those sexy, tight lips, he flicked out his tongue and started tasting his own daughter.

Lauren gasped her loudest yet and screamed uncontrollable. She then started squirming and making all sorts of strange noises as her father aroused her to new heights and licked everywhere between her legs. When he started licking her throbbing clit, flicking the sensitive bud with his tongue, Lauren instinctively put her hands on the back of his head.

"Make me cum, daddy!" she screamed. "Make me cum!"

Zack's tongue sent shockwaves throughout his daughters responsive, young body. Her first oral sex orgasm sent her body into spasms and her mind blasting off to God knows where. The teenager didn't care as she dug her fingernails into her father's shaven head and ground her soaking wet pussy into his face.

As Lauren felt her climax winding down, Zack pushed a finger into her tight pussy and curled his finger upwards. Her pussy squelched and sucked as he massaged her g-spot, quickly bringing her two a second orgasm.

Lauren's body trembled like an earthquake, and she began to sob as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. Zack grinned triumphantly at the sight and sounds of his daughter getting washed away by the orgasmic bliss he knew she was truly experiencing for the first time.

"Have you ever sucked cock, Lauren?" he asked softly, not wanting to scare her as she eventually came round from her two orgasms.

Lauren shook her head from side to side, embarrassed and suddenly nervous again.

"It's ok, maybe next time," Zack smiled warmly at her.

Prepared to sacrifice having an inexperienced blowjob, Zack knew he had his daughter's pussy right where he wanted it. Soaking wet, lips open, lubrication plenty, ready to be fucked for the very first time.

As much as Zack needed and wanted to thrust his cock into such a tight hole, he knew better. It may have been eight years since he fucked Lauren's mother, any pussy in fact, but he had several responsibilities. Mainly to be gentle and take care of his little girl. Make it special for her, because no matter how he ended up fucking Lauren, breaking his daughter in, being the first to flood her tight hole with cum, was always going to be special for Zack.

Glaring at her tight, wet hairless pussy, Zack removed his boxers and spread Lauren's legs a little wider. Her eyes widened when she saw how big her father's cock was, then she flinched when he positioned the engorged head of his throbbing gland at her entrance. He rubbed the tip against her folds, smearing his pre-cum with her juice, causing them to groan together.

Lauren's breathing became shallower as she stared at her father, the man who would unexpectedly claim her first time. She trembled with nerves and excitement as she felt a penis for the first time brushing up against her vagina, getting ready to penetrate her. They both knew they could never speak of this to anybody. Yet still, they both wanted it to happen.

Zack's breathing had become ragged as he fought to control his urge to plunge through his daughter's tightness and seal her place in the world as a woman.

Aware of his responsibilities once more, Zack glanced at his beautiful daughter and smiled. "Are you ready?" Lauren couldn't speak, consumed by her emotions. She simply nodded.

Finally, after eight years in prison, Zack was pushing his cock inside a pussy. The warm, tight, virgin pussy of his curvaceous, teenage daughter. He pushed gently, a bit at a time, careful not to hurt her, as his thick bulbous head spread her closed lips and entered her.

Lauren gasped and Zack hissed as his cock slowly inched inside her, forcing her soft, contracting walls to stretch and accommodate something so big. Laura's eyes blinked and widened, her lungs contracting rhythmically with her sensitive insides as the welcomed and struggled with the ever-growing strain to stretch further and further.

Then came the resistance. Lauren's intact hymen. Her virginity. Zack paused for a second, looked into his daughter's eyes and half nodded. She returned her father's nod and bit down on her lower lip. A sacred moment in time, an incestual bond. Then Zack pushed deeper inside his daughter.

Lauren winced at the sudden sharp pain before it disappeared forever, along with her innocence. She then clutched at the bedcovers as her father slowly moved his hips backwards and forwards. Her tight pussy squelched, and her lips rolled back and forth along her father's thick, veiny shaft.

The sensation of having a big cock inside her tight hole had Lauren climaxing again. But this time it didn't seem to end. It continued as her father gently fucked his way deep inside her young body, right up to the hilt.

Zack stopped moving his hips and grabbed his daughters' heaving breasts, leaving her to enjoy her extended orgasm. The fierce contractions around his shaft almost set him off. His cock throbbed inside Lauren until she eventually came back round again.

With perspiration appearing over her body and forehead, Lauren sighed heavily and smiled into her father's eyes.

"Thats was amazing, daddy!"

"I need to fuck you, Lauren. I need to fuck you hard. I need to cum so deep inside your tight pussy," Zack groaned, apologetically, he knew she would struggle with the fucking he was about to inflict upon her innocent, awakening body.

"I understand, daddy," Lauren nodded and grabbed two fistfuls of duvet in preparation.

"It might hurt for a few minutes, but you feel so God damn tight and sexy on my cock."

"Do what you need to do, daddy. I love you!"

"I love you too, Lauren," Zack gasped and started to move his hips.

Lauren moaned as the thick length began to rub inside her again. She then groaned when the length rubbed faster. Panted when the length went deeper and cried out in agony and ecstasy when the length started fucking her as if she were a whore.

Zack led on top of his daughter now, with his strong arms pinning her slender legs up in the air. His hands came under her backside to hold and squeeze her firm arse cheeks. With her hips tilted upwards, Zack was free to fuck his daughter's pussy mercilessly.

Lauren struggled mentally with what was happening to her fragile body, before another orgasm, then another, ripped through her body. Blurring into one big climax, Lauren could do nothing but try and ride it out as her eyes rolled around inside her head and her lungs gasped for breath under the weight of her dads pounding.

The small bedroom was full of Lauren's screams and Zack's animal grunts as he drove his cock deep into her squelching, sucking pussy. Holding onto her dad, digging her nails into his back, Lauren suddenly felt him tense up.

"Are you on the pill, Lauren?" he grunted, getting close, very close to the edge.

"Uh! What?" Lauren panted, confused somewhere on cloud nine.

"Are you on the pill?" Zack grew frustrated, losing control over his ability to pull out and not cum inside his daughter if she wasn't fixed.

"No," she gasped,

"What?" Zack responded in shock. He didn't want to risk knocking up his own daughter, but he didn't want to pull out of her either.

"I'm not on the pill! I'm fertile!" Lauren screamed as an orgasm suddenly came from nowhere.

The point of no return instantly vanished. Zack was powerless to pull out as his daughter's pussy clamped around his shaft, sucking and pulling him deeper inside.

"FUCK!" he hissed through gritted teeth, then the first jet erupted from the tip of his cock.

As Lauren's orgasm subsided, Zack pumped several ropes of warm, thick, cum at her cervix, leading to her fertile womb being flooded with potent sperm. Lauren blacked out.

Several moments later, she woke up to find her dad wiping blood from his cock with a towel. She couldn't speak. Zack wiped her pussy and the inside of her thighs with the towel before throwing it to the floor.

"Are you ok, Lauren?" he spoke calmly, before lying beside her.

"Welcome home, daddy," she smiled, sweaty and exhausted. "But I think I need a new vagina."

They chuckled and hugged then kissed affectionately. Zack began telling his daughter that she couldn't breathe a word of this to anyone, but she zoned out, drifting off to sleep in the safety of her father's arms.

Lauren already knew she was going to tell her best friend about a hunky older man taking her virginity, she just wasn't going to say it was her father.

12