All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,442 Comments (Page 15)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
real life

My daughter and I like your story have found bliss together.

Our sex life is unlike any other I have ever experienced.

We thouroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another

masterpiece from the King of Incest. And the shameless pleading for the gratification of votes was just as impressive. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT,HOT<HOT

One of the best stories I have read so far.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Daddy, I whispered

i thought it was outstanding and very well put, i wish it had never ended, ohhh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What racism

What a great story. As to the racism comment cannot see what anybody is worried about agree with your comments 'what do fictional people know about it.' Keep up the good work+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best

This is the best story I've read on this site or any other. What a way with words. You built the story from a warm start to a crashing climax(no pun intended. If you don't do this professionally you should consider a change in carears!

imsoicy1986imsoicy1986about 18 years ago
all in my jeans

i came like three times just reading it dont know what i would do if i was the one actually in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funny isn't it....

How different people react to things?

It hadn't even occurred to me that there was anything racist in this - in fact the comments referring to racism completely baffled me.

What I read was a story I could lose myself in - I could "be" Steffi - feel her love and lust for her father; her excitement at making it happen; her fears that maybe she'd gone too far afterall.

Fantastic story, Scouries - your characters are believable; the battle between right and wrong - the settling for what feels right is great.

K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nonsense

Racist nonsense. Cartoon sex.

scouriesscouriesabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Just wanted to make a few observations:

One – I want to thank everyone who commented and voted - as of today more than 37,800 people have opened the story, 813 have voted on it, I’ve got 32 public comments and over 30 e-mails. This is more votes and comments than any of my other twenty-five stories have received – Thanks!

Two – re the accusations of racism etc. - In my story Steffi is trying to awaken her father’s fear of her violation and so obviously paints her imaginary attackers as vilely as possible. Remember, in today’s America the bad guy is the bearded, crazed, Arab terrorist. To think Steffi would use any other group in the context of the story is simply foolish. Lighten up everyone - fictional characters aren’t worried about political correctness.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Glad to see you back

You have never failed to please me scouries. I wouldn't worry about all the racisism crap, and just do what we ALL know you can do, and that's write damn fine, hotter than hell, erotica. Just keep 'em cumming friend...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It would be better if

It seems that the 'climax' of the story might have been more effective through a buildup of smaller "we almost did it" or "make out" sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
twice!!!

u made me cum twice reading the story just once....

tabithajonestabithajonesabout 18 years ago
I do love readiing your work!

Thanks again for another hot story - It is always exciting to read another submission from you! Only criticism from me is that I too felt there was no need to bring in the Arab/muslim bit at the beginning. I found it stereotypically racist and unnecessary. But otherwise it was a pleasure to read and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Romantic and erotic

I enjoyed your story, which had enough romance in it to make me want to be "in it" and enough eroticism to make me real horny.. Thanks write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A great story, I mean really great

Scouries:

Glad to have you back again. As far as the accusations of racism, forget it. If the story had taken place in 1939 it would have been the Krauts who were the bad guys. 1941? The slant-eyed Japs. Since 9/11 its become the Arabs. Its a fact of life and a human frailty that we lump the guilty and the innocent into one group to intensify our anger for some grevious act or other. I can remember as a kid in the WWII years choosing sides to play war. One group would HAVE to play the "Jap" or the "Kraut" and they were expected to lose. That's the way it was. Regardless of age, race, or national origin, we all learn to carry our hate well.

As far as the lack of detailed sex, I'm afraid that comes from the pimply-faced teenagers who think you write stroke stories. Scouries, you are great at putting the sex into a story where it belongs and in just enough detail to draw the attention of the less then purient. Good job. Thank You. Ronnie w.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NO 1

one of the best that I read in a very long time. Hope to see moor of you stories very soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racism: Who isn't guilty?

The story was awesome, and to those who say it was 'ruined' by the 'racist' comments, I would just like to say "GROW UP, AND JOIN THE REST OF US IN THE REAL WORLD." Just about every country in the world holds great disdain for America, yet we are villified when we voice our opinions about the rest of you. Your disdain and hatred doesnt seem to stop all of you from moving here and enjoyings its freedoms, like freedom of speech, without which, you wouldnt be reading this story. Have you checked the chinese internet restrictions from the headlines lately? Everybody hates and fears someone else; don't slam a great story due to your intolerance for freedom of expression.

~If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you're reading it in english, thank a soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you :)

In reading the other comments i realized the whole racism part failed to even compute with me. As a Nyer i can first and foremost say that unfortunatly after 9/11 it's a fear a lot of people have, and i appreciated the reality of that. With that being said i was in love with your story! I'm currently on my way to read more. I've never been in an incestious relationship and i've NEVER commented on a story but this really really intruiged me. Thank you and I hope you keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not enough sex

I agree with the comments that it took too long to get to the sex, and not enough sex. I was hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rating

Good story when it finally got to where it was going. But really too much of nothing to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yep, racism

nice story, but the racism turned me off.

and for your info, all arab men are circumcised. it is an essential part of being a muslim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fine story, but...

the racial stuff at the beginning was a turnoff. The rest of the story, though, wow!

Erotic, sexy and fun! I would have liked more sex between them, although the initial fuck was excellent! As was her anticipation and build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
interesting

there are aspects of your story that intruige me, the wantonness of the daughter, the inevitability of the father's submission but there are also things that it lacked.

1. I question the start of the story and would have liked to see some genesis of the feelings.

2. Where's the mother?

3. When the father succumbs to her it's through a yelling match and then presumably he acts with equal ferocity only to recant and say they had all night once she was in the bed?

All in all it's not bad but maybe that's what makes these things more frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racism

What kind of moron writes a negative comment about racism while reading a story about incest? Sorry folks, you can't have it both ways - you can't pick and choose your moral standards and expect others to respect anything you have to say. Fantasy is fantasy - and the bad guys are just as much a part of that as the incest...get off you high horse or go visit another sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You just HAD to ruin it...

Why did you have to make such disgusting racist comments? I'm a white Christian Canadian and not only were your racial slurs disgusting, they are also extremely ignorant and show how poorly educated you are. I feel sorry for you if you think race can define intelligence, personality and even body odour! I don't know of any other race other than Arabs who have such huge proportions of their youth enrolled in engineering studies in university... one of the most challenging fields to study! Racism in any form shows a high degree of ignorance and lack of education on your part!

Mystical AvalonMystical Avalonabout 18 years ago
Honestly,

I was intrigued with the story and have to say it was interestingly one of the best I have read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Blech.

Racism. Nice. No, really, it's totally sexy it didn't ruin it at all for me.

Ugh.

Now I have to hit reset and start all over again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVE IT

I thought it was the best story I have read yet! very erotic, and I love when the stories start out with some type of suduction-not just jump right in! will look for more great stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

Great story..

Will look for more from you..

Keep up the good work..

Ignore those ones that can't see the story for what it is..

Again Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stop the racial hate

There is enough racial hate in the world, you don't have to make up more false hate for the sake of your story. I am a white American, but see no reason for this tasteless beginning. It turned me off so, I stopped reading. Maybe your story is good, but your hate is not. A one rating from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY NICE

A REALLY NICE LITTLE STORY . I'M NOT TOO SURE IF IT ALL MAKES SENSE BUT IT IS QUITE EROTIC AND KEPT ME ON EDGE .

KEEP WRITING .

LutherTLutherTabout 18 years ago
Another excellent erotic story!

You have done it again, with another romantic erotic story. Thanks.

ldrequivldrequivabout 18 years ago
Well paced and very nicely delivered.

This was both sweet and erotic. I applaud your restraint, and your patience in building the tension between father and daughter. Do more!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Superlative !!!

While incest doesn’t appeal to everybody, I found this story to be delightfully sensuous. People fall in love and in some cases the only solution is incest. Sad as this may be, who are we to condemn these unfortunates to a life of loneliness? Another fine tale Scouries, keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Enjoyed your story and I am looking forward to others just like this. Keep on writing.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 18 years ago
If not the best I've read it's close.

Needless to say I need now to peruse the previous offerings.

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 18 years ago
REALLY?

Nearly a five but I can never get my head around eighteen year old girls acting so babyish. Dialogue needs to be a bit more mature. I think using the word 'Daddy' so often is a big part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tastefully excellent...

Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

thank you for an enjoyable story to read this morning, just enough to fulfill my desires and would love to read more of father/daughter relationships... very exciting and well written...will look forward to more stories. good luck and thank You ..

kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 18 years ago
Whispering comment

Fantastic, just long enough between the sexy parts to keep the interest. Sure would like to see more of this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good and mysterious

Some parts were long "That was the mystery"

But most parts were excellent sexy and lucious.

I would like to have read a bout with your friends?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...