All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,443 Comments (Page 9)
hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Storytelling At Its Best

This was a really well written story. Both technically and creatively. I loved the way your style pulls together a rich storyline with great sex. It made me appreciate the plot so much more while I was getting wet reading it. *winks*

It definitely stimulated both my mind and my body; not as common as you'd think. (Well, for me anyway).

These are the stories that linger in my mind long after I've "turned the last page" and put the book on the shelf. And it is authors like you I remember long after I've read your works once, twice, multiple times, and yet cannot help but keep coming back looking for more. I'm looking for more like this...

Awesome creation and I really will be coming back for more. *G*

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Racisim

uhmm, one thing. i didnt even finish your story but after i read the arab part..

your a racist son of a bitch u know?

im arab, phoenician actually.. im christian oh and guess what? im naturally blonde too.

us arabs are also one of the most beautiful living humans in the world and since i was a little girl ive been crazy about going to America despite the fact that ive heard more than 50% of Americans are fat from eating a whole amount of junk food.

so please, don't talk about arabs by any means & we dont stink and not all arabs have beards :)

we use perfume u know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow..

Just to go repeat what someone commented a while back.. Bloody hell people, how can you have a go at the author for being racist when you're reading a story about incest. Again, get off your horse.

Anyway, it was amazing. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Written

The title says it all. A lovely story. Well written with well realised characters that the reader can sympathise with whether or not they approve of incest between consenting adults. The fact that it's the daughter who takes the initial lead makes it all the more compelling while the father's struggles against his own growing desires are both believable and make his final surrender all the more understandable.

I don't personally advocate incest but this story handles a difficult subject with tact and sensitivity. Perhaps the father should be a little stronger but that's at best a minor quibble. The story's length is actually a little short in my humble opinion and seems to leave a great deal unsaid. Perhaps his internal struggles could have been more fully covered and perhaps Steffie's initial shock at realising her own desires could have been given a little more time and exploration but within the confines of the space allowed the author has done an excellent job overall. Well done. I'd never visited this site before but will now make a point of looking for your other submissions.

5/5 from me scouries.

msbrandie68msbrandie68about 13 years ago
One word to say about this story

One word to say about this story WOW!!!!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

I'm a girl, American-Egyptian, blonde and oh! Btw almost all Arab men are circumcised, the Muslims founded the idea of circumcision. Otherwise good story, 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. I wish I was the doctor having sex with my daughter. I actually have an 18-year old daughter named Stephanie. We have messed around some, but haven't had intercourse- yet. I am working on it though. I can't wait until the day we do fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VERY NICE

lucky dad having 3 kids with his daughter i my self am expecting my own sons baby and its such a turn on watching my husband make love to our youngest daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!!!

I enjoyed this, I have wished all my life I had continued to pursue my sister like I did when we were kids, she was agreeable back then, and when I left high school and went off to the service, we never did get it back. I think I was afraid to approach her as a grown woman, for fear she would reject me and consider me a perv.

I believe the taboo of incest is an old and outdated mode of thinking, if you love someone, and they are of legal age, to me it doesn't matter about what legislators say. Adam and Eve had two sons-when were the next girls born? And who were their mates?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome one of the finest

OMG d story is simply awesome it is written in such a way dat i felt a part of it i loved it great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i loved it... absolutely divine, my rock hard 10 1/2 inches was throbbing through the entire story... i love your works and cannot wait for your next one.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 13 years ago
Loved it

My 18 inch dick was leaking so much precum I had to wear one of my wife's pads. In fact I spontaneously orgasmed once and didn't wake up for three days. My wife is off taking care of her father while my three daughters treat me like their master. They feed me and clean me and endlessly suck my tumescent love muscle.

Actually, my five and a half incher got hard several times. There was copious fluids jettisoned buit mainly through my manual stimulation. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I was able to place a couple of young ladies in the role of the daughter, in my fantasies.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

Always enjoy your stories!! Have read almost all of them!! TY for weaving so many glorious tales!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best I Have Read!

That was the best incest story I have ever read. I was glued to it from the start....your attention to details is perfect. This is the only story I have read of yours, but will definitely look for others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved it from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing ... I loved it

can't wait to read your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

Greatest story ever thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent tale

This reminds me so much of the time almost thirty years ago when my daughter seduced me, although unlike the father in your story, I was far from reluctant, because I had wanted her since she first started developing breasts. When my chance came I didn't hesitate.

Although she is now married with children of her own, and is soon to be a grandmother, she still visits me every week for an afternoon of lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

This is the best incest story i've ever read.

It wasn't like all the others, where it starts off right away with "i want to fuck my dad/daughter" then with little to no hesitance or problem it happens.

You made it believable. It was VERY well written, you built the story nicely and actually made it realistic with the hesitance, etc.

Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

good story but i have to ask this- if this were real, wouldn't their kids turn out retarded or something not right with them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved the Story

Wow, what a stimulating erotic trip your story provided for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uuuummmm

to much talking not enough........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL

i agree 3 comments down the kids would be disabled or have some wierd ability like mindreading xD anyway had my fill come all over the screen :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
racist prick

This story would've been 10x better if you weren't so racist...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Overall

it was and is one of my favs. the only things is tht: 1. it cud get really racist! (dirty looking foreign ppl who wanted 2 fuck me cuz I'm an awsum blonde American?) 2. I feel like u shud hav not had any kids. they cud be deformed cuz she had them wit her father and then if she dies or sumthing r the kids Gona get with daddy too? I mean I'm pretty sure thts wat most ppl were thinking. But good story overall! I really enjoyed it in my own twisted little way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kid r okay

research shows that first generation inbreeding is actually okay, the issue would be illnesses in the family's genetic code are double

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE IT

*squeals* I love it! It's perfect! So erotic and romantic and actually pretty realistic! I agree, maybe it could have been a little less racist, but who cares? Still so awesome! Yay! :D Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE IT!? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously?

Okay first off, good story. Secondly, you people are wrong if you seriously think every teen girl fantasizes about her father; I don't! That is disgusting! I mean, my dad is nice and all, but I would never even think about that! Third, incest is technically sinful and that's also why I would never do it. Fourth, I couldn't care less about the comments on Arabs in this story. It is just like with black people: they bring their reputation on themselves. If Arabs don't want to be criticized, they shouldn't have crashed into the twin towers or been terrorists to start with. I feel just like this girl toward Arabs. They are gross and stinky and bastards. This story was dead on with how they present themselves. Also, no need to judge the author for being rascist: YOU ARE READING INCEST AND LIKING IT. I will admit I am rascist so don't even try burning me on that. :) Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I thought this story was wonderful.

I really enjoyed this tale considering I have never really had to good a man in my life till I met my daddy( well I call him daddy) I like to think of him as my daddy because he takes care of me and loves me like the man you talked about in your story but he also does unimaginable things too me yes he's older than me by about 17years but he's the best thing that has ever happend to me I love him so much and we have 2 beautiful twin girls together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To the commment of seriously.

You cant judge whole race by the actions of some people that made the wrong decisons im black my self and i don't act the ways some people of our race act...(No racism)but your race isn't perfect either how the hell would u feel if we came from africa to your country and enslaved you're race?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rephrase

Let me rephrase what I said earlier. I wasn't racist against blacks necessarily, mainly Arabs. I say that we judge a race on it's actions because when you watch the show Cops, for instance, 5/6 of the criminals are black. I am friends with blacks, I don't hate them at all, it just annoys me that they expect us to like bow down to them or something. We whites can't change what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Nothing we seem to say or do will help blacks understand that. It's just annoying that they expect us to pay back some huge debt when, in reality, IT WASN'T US! It was our relatives! So when we see black people out on the streets wearing sagging pants and oversized tees, it doesn't seem like they want a different reputation. They could easily go to college and get a job but they don't. So ... Whatever. It's just annoying. I do have respect for most black people, so long as they don't try to be gangsters. And I love rap too.

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
Hot but Racist

I am with some of the readers here. It's hot and well written and I actually voted you but I dont care for the racist comment and the glorification of incest.

I have read lots of incest stories here, mostly for fun and I know it's fiction and I found most of them entertainng. However, yours seems to stage a message, comparing with other incest stories, that it's natural for incest relationship whereas the others seem to say it's not right but the characters can't fight their obsession/addiction/feelings.

VampyricKitten_Hasi908VampyricKitten_Hasi908almost 13 years ago
SPECTACULAR ;3

I fantasize about being with my Daddy :) Hehee

You did a great job, I loved it!

Now~ to find an outlet for all this energy! X'D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

great story...i remember my first time with my dad and his beautiful cock deep inside me...ohhh...i loved how it would throb b4 he ejaculated deep inside me...i always whispered after that during sex with him to fill me with his juice...it's the best feeling...no other man can make me orgasm like my father!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid people.

What a great story. The "racism" in the story has nothing to do with actually being racist. Steffie simply had to make her father's innermost fears be realized for her father's affection to grow even more. So stop with the racism shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story is it real?

I honestly liked the story it definitely confused me on how the father would actuall go through on her sexy acts, but I guess the heart wants what the hear wants. :)

MagidexMagidexalmost 13 years ago

You named the daughter in this story Stephanie, and the daughter in Mommy I groaned is Steph(anie). Disappointed to discover that this was not a sequel.

Good story, save for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love to be in his shoes

I would love to have been in his shoes[or should I say out of them] with Steffie. Loved the story and though I was pressed for time was unable to stop reading until I finished it. Now I'll likely think about it all day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
two thumbs up

One of the best sexual stories I've ever read; incestual or otherwise.

In mu opinion, this is Holywood material

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well written - tense lines describing my own experience very well

a fine piece of fact - fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One word "GREAT"

It is very nice, hot, greaaaaaaatt story. Thank you.

pro4skillpro4skillover 12 years ago
Beautiful story

The love in it is just... romantic and passionate. The ending especially was very beautiful; it made me get a lump in my throat thinking about it. Great writing skills.

cbnqt724cbnqt724over 12 years ago
yes! yes! yes!

id love to be in her shoes!!! and like one of your other people who commented i too am pressed for time but couldnt stop reading...really i should be the shower right now but mmmm i had to finish it....thanks for a great story!!!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Some inconsistency

Did anyone else notice that an 18 year-old girl had been accepted to Harvard Medical School? What happened to her getting a bachelor's degree first?

I also felt that the dialogue was a bit childish for a character who is 18 years old and not naive.

Having said those things, the storytelling was good enough that I wanted to be the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I must agree with Smalltitfan **That was weird typing that... anyways** The way the main character spoke was quite... immature for her represented age :/.

I really loved this though and couldn't stop reading this xD

dolly2005dolly2005over 12 years ago
If you like this, you'll love this: http://mysexlifewithlola.wordpress.com/

http://mysexlifewithlola.wordpress.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

I'm confused about something. How can it be that the father and his daughter are walking out of a church, when te Church would never marry relations. To me, this seems like it's only well written in the sex parts, when the story also has two make sense. The same could be said for mot of these incest stories. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not sure I understand the complaints

The confusion about a church wedding presumes that all priests, all churches, are thorough, and perform extensive due diligence. That is likely true for most substantial churches, and for formally-ordained priests of large orders. But it's obvious to me that the ceremony was performed by a "hedge priest" who has no real authority to perform such a service so it would have even less legitimacy than an Elvis-Wedding in Vegas! I really liked the epilogue. It was sweet.

And it showed one of the biggest and most heart-warming shifts. The girl, so obviously a manipulative sort originally, with her cooing baby talk, pushing the "infantilism" button so firmly, was redeemed as we saw the woman she had grown into. I deeply enjoyed that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wish I had such a beautiful and loving daughter as u then I wouldn't mind fucking u to the core

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's YOUR universe....

...and I'm just a Peeping Tom walking through it. DAMN! It was good reading! Wish I read more of the sex between father and daughter than just that one night though....it's all that teasing...should have "heard" more from Dad through the acts man...more sex next time...good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An very, very nice Lovestory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh...

This story is amazing!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance is not dead is it?

This is a lovelt story. Godd writing and especially good descriptions of the emotions the central protagonist is feeling. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kids

You should include details of their kids who have 2 heads and low IQ's. Maybe daddy will nail his kid/grandkids and we need some buttsex action where he squirts his ballbatter in her shitbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I thought your story was great good details and an even better climax. The only thing that bothered me was when they are arriving in France a character says "bienvenue, welcome" in the style of french spoken in Europe bienvenue is used to mean the same thing as welcome in english so you really don't need it again after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

wow you are good I'm only 24 and I used to write a little something you gained another reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shocked

I never read a story like this with a beautiful ending..You are a great writer needless to say 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Style, fluency, characters, but...

You have a fantastic writing style and a fair building of the primary characters, along with little quirks to the subsidiary characters that really puts the depth into your story that makes readers carry on through the pages.

Having said that, I feel that you have lost a fair few readers in the beginning, with the daughter's feigned 'rape' nightmare.

You have a skill with writing and a talent for building tensions & creating plot developers, which makes me wonder why you write this little insert so terribly.

In one small section, you manage to make a good portion of your readers cringe, while insulting an entire group of people.

The inflections against Arabs and their stereotypical collocations is someting that is not only outrageously unneccessary in the story, but also ludicrous in the way that you portray them, specifically as a people, as the antagonists to the story, as well as the noticable glorification of the protagonists American status.

Creating race/nationality specific roles in this nightmare adds nothing to the story, and shows the character, and the author, in a very questionable light. It has extremely racist attitudes, both positively and negatively to Americans and Arabs respectively, and it averts people from continuing to read.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, continued to read, and was glad that I did so, because you are a very talented writer. However you must be extremely conscious of what goes into your writing, because it doesn't simply cast a shadow over your work, but over yourself as an author as well.

do keep writing, but please bear in mind how your reader will follow your words, and how it will affect their view of your stories.

LoveBlossomingLoveBlossomingover 12 years ago
To Those Who Disaprove

If you read this and feel guilty for it, don't insult this talented writer, simply rationalize it, both parents were blondes, her mother cheated on her father and became pregnant with her, no incest, no two headed-babies [which is impossible, so go read some biology books who ever said such a ridiculous thing]. Rationalize this and just make up a back story if you're uncomfortable with it, just because it's not there doesn't mean it's not a possibility. And to the author, Darling, please continue to write and to give us all wonderful happy endings such as this, ignore those who seek to drag you down [though i do agree that the comment about Arabs is rude and a completely unnecessary stereotype, even though my fiance fought in iraq and has a nasty opinion of the Arabian people, but still, just say they were hideous, and if at all possible, make at least one caucasian, if us whities are also to blame it makes it un-racist, nifty huh?] anyway, keep writing and keep up the Daddy/daughter incest, it's what certain people like me crave<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

860 comments! that just about says it all - perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was okay

I was into it until you mentioned "dirty Arabs." Racism like that isn't sexy. Not only that, but you seem to think that Americans are better than others. Besides that, it wasn't terrible, I guess. But that really put me off.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 12 years ago
Dirty Arab?

Loved the story but the pick on the arab bit was not called for. You have too good a writing style to pick out any specific peoples and could have made them 2 guys in a dark alley that scared her. No reply required, just wanted to ad my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect!

Wow. I enjoyed the whole story that went along with it too!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
What a great story

What a great story of love between father and daughter, I could feel the love in your writing.

I am filled with envy of this man.

Keep writing you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was so Hot! My panties are completely soaked. Thank you!

SmittenKitten1SmittenKitten1over 12 years ago
Ummm

The story was sweet, sexy and romantic. But the racial profiling was very uncalled for. I hope you were just reaching for shock value instead of following such a low value system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, gave me the biggest hard on ever

Was awesome, couldnt stop reading and thinking about this, was awesome and im into blondes anyway so it works for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

One of the most romantic incestuous stories that made me wish i had a Virginia Slim after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

As in Wow, how totally sexy and WOW, how totally racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WOW LOVED THIS ALOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very beautiful story.. What a lucky man he is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story. but i couldn't help thinking about how many disabilities their children must have considering they're inbred hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Makes meh horney

oh god i'm sooo horny now.

i'm sooo wet.

ahh someone fuck me!

the BEST

Angelina91Angelina91over 12 years ago
Beautiful story, except...

I loved the story, except for the fabricated dream about the "big, ugly, dirty" Arabs who wanted to rape her, etc. Get rid of the racist overtones and it'll be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DADDY DOC AND DAUGHTER

WELL VARY GOOD AND YES I DID MAKE IT TO THE END TWO TIMESONLY BECAUCE THE READING WAS GREAT AND I LIKED THIS KIND OF STORY WITH HAPPY ENDINGS I WOULD GIVE A 5 PLUS STARS TOP MARKS IN MY BOOKS

THE LAY OUT OF THE STORY FIT THE PICTURE NICE LOVEING AND CLOSE.

I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF THIS KIND OF STORY................."R".........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"SEEMS"

A FAIRY TALE ,LEAVES NO REGRETS ONLY SMILES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racist

You're obviously a racist cunt! Typical fucking yank! And for the record, as most Arabs are muslim, they are circumcisied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf? rascist!

Who the fucking hell do you think you are? So fucking racist!!!! "The big, ugly, dirty" Arabs who were so mean and wanted to rape me Daddy....

What the hell?!!!!!!!! You destroyed the whole fucking story. god....I cant even believe people are so fucking narrow minded. Americans are so "smart and healthy and good looking.." what the fuck?!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good Story

I love the story and it is easy to read. Very good. I gave 4 stars because in parts it was stretched to long.

And too those other comments about racism, don't worry.

Some people just need to find the bad in everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT !!!

I loved it. From begining to the almost incredible happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Very Good Story

Very well written, ignore the small minded people who complained about the racist bits, do they complain if someone gets murdered in a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow... Did the kids turn out fine? Anyway, pretty good story. Her dream was... Well, if she felt that way, she felt that way. Once again, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It was a good read, and I thoroughly agree about dirty Arabs. If I had nightmares about any such thing, you can be sure it would be about a disgusting Middle Eastern. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG

this story is perfect, anyone who complains about racism, look at the history of mankind...then you can comment. OH WELL. This beautiful work of art, which could be fantasy....arguably is the greatest incestuous stories on this site. I gave it a five. NBP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is m fav.!!!

i am totally in love with incest!!!! ( even though i would never do it) this story makes me cum every time and is my absolute favorite!!!!! i gave this story a 5... but the racist part kinda shocked me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!!

Loved,loved,loved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A DAUGHTER'S LOVE

I wish I had a daughter or two like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the fuck u had wimpy36.wa@gmail.com

Knowing that's your Father was the best Fuck u had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking sick

Wtf is this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dayyyym

great story especially the sex at the end. loved her naivity and the racism that everyone talks about didnt bother mme in the slightest- ITS A STORY for christs sake!

great work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Classic

Indeed a classic,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WoW

Good story but three kids is a no no by any member of your family even if it is a fiction story that's gross!!!!!!!! And married to your own dad that's worse!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Phenominal

This story was amazing. To adress some people's problems with the racisim this story wasn't written in present day, so the racisim is very accurate and a nice touch. And this story tells perfectly of the romance, I loved it so much that I've actualy read it more than once.

The story flows perfectly from one event to another, creating the illusion that the reader is actualy a part of the story.

I give this story 5 stars, and would happily give 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

pretty hot it had me all wet wishing i was her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
short & sweet

not too lengthy, good build up, great sex scene & seductions!! do u feel the racism added to the story? if it was to show state of mind of the characters, it only shows us they r racists. who practice incest. still, it made me quite wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stop complaining

Who ever said this person was racist. How would u know if they were racist or not. And to the person bad mouthing this it warned u in the beginning so why keep reading? It was a great story, 5 stars.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I don't usually read this kind of story

but I found it well written and intriguing, excellent. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

absolutely loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wet all the way

i love incest stories,but yours was phenomenal. thank you for this sexy,passionate,naughty,lustfull,yet in the end beautiful story. totally got me feeling horny. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Budu bu ba baa I'm lovin it

Gotta love incest, best story I've read in years, even better then the sex stories I've been reading lately. 5 damn *****'s

1...7891011...15
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...