Daddy-In-Law Pt. 03

Story Info
Taboo plus 1 neighbor equals so much more fun.
1.4k words
4.01
24.4k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
91 Followers

Ted had woke up later than he meant to. Nights like last night were better than any sleeping pill. Standing up he noticed the pillow case he had ordered on his dresser. "Well, that is service." Turning around Ted saw a well-maintained woman slightly older than Angie looking through her window and into his room. She was tall and lean with grey tresses in the front of her hair.

"Still naked". He thought, "Better not offend the neighbors too much." He grabbed the sheet from the bed and started to wrap it around him. "Wow, these fucking houses are too close". He made a mental note not to leave the curtains open.

The woman continued to stare directly at him. Then she gestured to him.

"I cannot be reading that right." Ted thought until the woman licked her lips. He dropped the sheet and the woman nodded to indicate her appreciation. Beckoning him closer to the window she seemed almost giddy as she could see him better. She licked her lips and then dropped her gown standing open for his approval. Which Ted readily and silently gave as his dick jerked to life. The stranger cupped her breast and then started to rub herself. Ted watched her as she pleasured herself and stared voraciously at him. Ted slowly started to jerk off. "These houses are too close and not close enough."

As if reading his mind the woman stopped and pointed to him and then to her sex..

Ted nodded and raised his five fingers. To which the woman seemed to mouth the word "Hurry". Pulling some clothes on Ted stepped into the hallway only to meet Angie in the hallway head to his room.

"Where's Andy?" He asked.

"He is back at work. He only took last week off as you said you were heading back soon."

"I forgot. I need to make the most out of these next few days." He smiled at her. "Are the kids at school?"

Angie perked up. "Yes Daddy." She reached for him.

Ted pulled her close. "I have to do something. Go to my room, sit on the foot of the bed, and wait."

"Yes sir."

He kissed her hard knowing he had to make sure she understood she was his. "Anything I said. Do you understand?"

"Anything Daddy wants. He gets." Angie cooed.

He cupped her chin firmly. "Good girl. You will know when I am ready. And I do not want any defiance - remember that." With that he released her and Angie almost skipped to his room.

Already wet, Angie was sat waiting flush with heat. "Where was he?" Out of the corner of eye she saw movement from Janice's guestroom. She tried quickly to move to hide herself and instead got a good look at a woman - Janice, her neighbor, being railed by Ted. Her long legs wrapped then unwrapped around him as his cock of his pumped in and out of her. As she was about to look away Ted looked up and lock eyes with Angie.

Angie stopped dead still.

Ted rolled Janice over and wrapping her up from behind he entered her doggy-style. Angie could see Janice fighting to accept the big cock that twisted her. Angie stood still in the window sure that there was no way Janice had noticed her. Again, Ted moved Jan to give Angie another view this time from the side. She watched his as he glided in and out as he handled her nipples roughly. Janice's head threw backwards as Angie watched her cum wildly. All the time Ted watched her wordlessly demanding that Angie join them.

She walked into Janice's house. Janice had managed to kept it in the divorce. Sometimes Andrew and Angie hung out there during the summer with Janice by her pool. Janice had quite the body and a love of showing it off it in low cut and tight bikinis that often made Andrew blush. "How did Ted get to her?" Angie could hear the sound of Jan being used. She seemed to be begging for Ted to fuck her harder while crying and pleading that he was too much. Angie noticed a wet spot on the front of her pants as she cracked the door and spied on them from the hallway.

Ted saw the door open. Janice seemed not to as Ted was wearing her out. He motioned for her to undress. Naked she approached. Ted rolled Jan over not missing a stroke. He pulled Angie into him and kissed her his tongue in her mouth. As she pulled away he said," Join in."

"Of fuck," Janice gasped between grunts, "Angie, you should have introduced us before. We could have been doing earlier. I hope you don't mind sharing."

Angie was not entirely happy with the idea of sharing.

Soon, however, she found herself stacked on Jan sucking her breasts while the taller woman fondled hers. Ted took turns entering each of the women. Finally, he emptied deep within Janice. Like it was choreographed Janice slid up the bed and pushed Angie's face into her fresh creamed slit. Angie began to run her tongue into her friend and immediate Jan began to shake squeezing the fresh deposit of salt into her mouth. Ted erection though semi-erected now was buried in her and pulling her apart as it started to become rigid again.

"That's right, lick." Janice encouraged her.

"Then we'll see about you cumming." Ted finished slowing down to make it harder for Angie to reach her moment.

Angie moan into Janice pussy and bucked her own against Ted in acknowledgement of her subservient position. The act caused Jan legs to jut out like one of those vintage wooden toy animals that collapses at the touch of a button. Her legs then wrapped tightly around Angie's head mashing her nose again her clit making it nearly impossible to breath as she rode her face. Ted slapped her ass picking up pace until she felt his thick goo being pumped deep into her. Angie felt her own release rip through her.

Janice was the first let go and then Ted slid out of Angie leaving her empty to finish her orgasm. Collapsing on the floor she finished while listening to Jan slurping on Ted's member. Pulling herself up Angie saw the woman chocking as she self force fed herself nearly all of Ted. Tears rolled down her face, spittle off her chin.

Angie crawled back onto the bed.

Janice pulled the cock out of her mouth and slid down the side of it. "You both taste so good together."

"You're in there too baby girl."

Janice moaned, "Yes Daddy. So, how did this happen?"

"Tell her in detail."

Angie recounted the story of the kitchen as Ted sucked her nipples and Janice gorged on Ted. As the story of the kitchen came to a crescendo Jan moved to Angie and snaked her tongue deep within her cunt then around her asshole. Angie spread herself wide so that Janice could finally sink in as deeply as she could.

Janice tasted the sweat, slightly sour, coppery taste and purred like a large cat causing Angie to glaze over mouth agape. Through a haze Angie watched as Ted lubed up Jan's ass and himself then dropped deep in her. Janice's teeth sunk into her thigh causing her to cry out.

The ass broke open woman under Ted whimpered as she tried to worship Angie properly. However, it was not too long before Janice's head was simply still as Ted set to work. Janice face was contorted with a pleasure that stung deep and cried out mascara. Still she made it to all fours and pushed back.

"That's right." Ted growled, "Give up that ass." He was complimenting Jan's performance and instructing Angie. "Enjoy what you are getting - all of it."

"Fuck." Jan howled as she buried every last inch of Ted in her. Ted leaned over her biting the back of her neck and started to grind. Being familiar with Ted Angie knew Jan would barely be able to walk after he was done with her. Jan managed to start to rhythmically thrust against the giant corkscrew stretching her ass wide. "Baby... help me." She grabbed at Angie attempting to pull her closer. Angie slid under Janice and between her legs letting her mouth come to rest on her clit. Immediately Jan stopped moving and released her water into her mouth - as Ted continued his onslaught.

Through much of the day the scene reset itself with the same players only in different positions. However, eventually the trio would collapse in a knot of flesh wet, slithering, and spent.

cvillerook
cvillerook
91 Followers