Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed his glorious cock at my face and grinned as his hot cum splattered all over me! A good five or six heavy shots of cum coated my face before my hunger took over my desire to humiliate myself, and I took his cock back into my mouth and greedily drank the rest of his thick, potent, addictive cum.

The sound of his orgasm was music to my ears, and again I felt that indescribable glow of satisfaction having made my master cum! It felt even better this time because I got to see and taste it, too!!

I kept Bill's cock in my warm, wet mouth, suckling it gently, lapping at it and humming with pleasure as the last of his cum oozed into me.

Eventually, he pushed me off and got out of bed. He looked down at me with a mix of embarrassment, pride and contempt.

"Damn, who knew you were such a bitch, dad." he said quietly as I lay there naked under his gaze, face plastered in his cum, 3.5" prick still painfully hard and aching to cum.

I simply smiled like the cat that got the cream, or more appropriately, like the prom queen who just got her brains fucked out!

"Fucking fag." Bill muttered as he stretched and yawned, showing off his glorious body and my prick spasmed and spurted some pre-cum from his verbal abuse as my eyes inevitably went from his face to his magnetic, magnificent cock.

His cock twitched and swelled under my hungry stare, and as I saw a drop of pre-cum begin to form, I licked my lips slowly.

Bill said, "Fuck, you're one fucking slutty faggot aren't you, dad?"

I moved to the edge of the bed, my face so close to his cock that I could feel the heat radiating from it, his primal alpha stink once again enveloping me.

"Yes, sir," I said, briefly staring up at my son before I returned my loving gaze to his cock, stuck out my tongue and licked his balls.

Bill moaned quietly as I licked.

"Yes, son, you're a real man, and I'm just a daddy fag cock slut..." I murmured in between licking and kissing his balls.

His cock started to grow for the third time this morning.

"I'm your personal daddy fag cum dump..." I continued as I licked up and down his shaft, flicking the head teasingly.

Bill put his hands around my head, and I looked up questioningly, "Do you want me to stop?" I asked before I opened my mouth and gagged myself on his semi-hard cock.

"No..." Bill said quietly. Last night could've been blamed on the alcohol, and so could the first two times this morning. Now we were both entirely aware of what was happening, and his cum on my face and cock in my mouth left no uncertainty about what had and was going to happen.

And I wanted it!

I kept gagging on his cock, determined to be able to take it all, my hands on his ass cheeks to pull myself forwards, to overcome my gag reflex, to impale myself on his cock!

With Bill's hands around my head and my focus entirely on trying to deep throat his cock or die trying, I didn't hear Al beginning to stir.

Bill pulled me off his cock with an obscene, wet slurping sound, and my mouth was left hanging open as I panted for breath, shocked at having his cock taken away from me!

"Turn around, face the door," he ordered, and I quickly scrambled to comply, my hard prick bouncing and drooling pre-cum.

I was face down, ass up with my hands spreading my ass cheeks wide, my pink, puffy hole glistening with ass pussy cream, gaping and winking, flexing and tightening, desperate to be filled again, dominated again, completed again.

I felt Bill climb onto the bed behind me and move my legs wider to really stretch me open. I moaned long and shamelessly loud as he spat on my glistening hole twice and slowly thrust his cock back into me.

"Oh yes, baby!" I gasped as he started to fuck me hard, fast and deep!

"Fuck daddy's slutty ass pussy baby!"

"Uh! Uh!! Uh!!!" I was reduced to mindless grunts as he picked up the pace, fucking me brutally, mercilessly. I was flopping uncontrollably, eyes vacant, the mindless blissful gaze of a cum slut in cock whore heaven, getting his ass cunt utterly and irrevocably wrecked!

Lost in waves of continuous full body orgasm, I was not aware that Al had opened the door and stood open-mouthed and erect in front of me while Bill rode it like he stole it!

Bill grinned at Al, lifted my head by the hair, and bent over so his lips were at my ear. He licked it, making me shudder and spurt more cum as he whispered, "Open wide, daddy fag, time to make you a two-hole whore!"

Obediently, I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

Bill nodded and winked at Al, who stepped forward as if in a daze until his cock touched my tongue, and I sucked my second cock of the day!

The two boys quickly established a back-and-forth rhythm, moving me from balls deep at one end to balls deep in the other, one controlling my head, the others' hands on my hips in a push-pull motion that left me entirely at their mercy.

Clearly, it wasn't the first time they had shared a slut.

Al's cock was about the same size as Bill's, impressively long and eye-wateringly thick, practically perfect.

Just like his brother.

I felt a blush of pride that made my prick spurt fag juice that my two sons were such alpha studs!

Al hadn't spent the night balls deep, fucking my brains out and certainly hadn't dumped two loads in me already, so it wasn't too much of a surprise when he pulled out of my mouth and frantically jerked his cock before hosing my face with his thick, potent cum!

I stuck out my tongue, and he obliged by sinking his cock home again. I moaned around his softening cock and swallowed down his delicious cum. Since he was slightly softer now, I was able to take him deeper, manoeuvring his semi-hard cock to the back of my throat and swallowing without triggering my gag reflex!

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Al as his cock sank all the way down my throat, making it bulge obscenely.

I felt that overwhelming blush of pride at being able to swallow my son's cock whole, and thanks to my swallowing action, I was able to milk his cock back to full mast as he gently rocked his hips back and forth, always keeping at least the head of his cock lodged securely in my throat, moulding it into its new shape for its new purpose!

"Did the fag deep throat you, bro?" asked Bill with a grin, snapping his hips and pushing me onto Al's cock with a jolt.

"Yeah dude, daddy fag here's a proper two-hole fuckslut now!" smirked Al as they high-fived each other.

"Trinity, yo!" they said simultaneously and burst out laughing.

I kept the pace up as their intoxicating, irresistible push-pull rhythm broke down as they laughed at their joke. I threw my ass back and opened my throat as I lunged forwards, working my body like I was on a swing until I felt Al's cock harden and his balls tighten until I felt him grab fistfuls of my hair and slam his cock so hard into me it felt like he broke my nose on his rock hard abs!

I just kept swallowing until he pulled his cock out of my throat and into my mouth so I could savour the taste of his 19-year-old cum!

"Goddamn!" he breathed. "Daddy really is a first-class cum dump!" I blushed with pride and shuddered with humiliation at the same time.

"Yep!" agreed Bill.

"He." "Is." "A." "Fucking." "Two." "Hole." "Daddy." "Faggot!" each word punctuated with a vicious snap of his hips, and with that, Bill flooded my greedy ass pussy with yet more cum!

I couldn't help it, and I came when I felt his cum flooding me once again. It felt like I was drowning on the inside from all the cum he had dumped in me. It felt like my belly should be bloated and fat!

God, I had never in my life felt so sexy, so humiliated, so emasculated and yet turned on having been spit-roasted by my two sons!

Bill pulled out of me, spraying my back with his last few shots before he high-fived Al again and bounded to the shower.

I was still face down, ass up and barely conscious when I felt Al moving behind me and spreading my ass cheeks wide open, giving a low wolf whistle as he admired his brother's handiwork.

"Damn..." he breathed, making me shiver as his breath tickled my gaping, wet wide open hole.

"So pretty..." There it was again, something about my fuck hole being called pretty really just flicked that switch in me!

"Fuck me, baby..." I panted.

"You've always been better than Bill..."

"Prove it once and for all and fuck your Daddy's faggot ass hole..."

"Claim it..."

"Please, baby..."

"Please own my daddy fag fuck hole..."

"Please fuck me..."

"I need your cock inside me..."

"Need to feel your cum inside me..."

Bill broke the tension by pounding on the door and said, "Hey, yo! If you're not balls deep in that cockslut, shower's free!"

And that broke the spell, Al stood up slowly, still entranced by the sight of my desperate ass pussy puckering up and winking at him.

As if in a daze, he stumbled out of the room, and I heard him start the shower.

I scowled in disappointment at not getting Al to fuck me, but I knew it wouldn't be long before he would, and hey, we still had a full five days of spring break, maybe I'd find a daddy or two of my own!

But first, I had unfinished business with my firstborn! I slid off the bed, still horny as fuck having not cum despite all of the cock I'd had this morning.

I guess I had a lot of catching up to do!

I headed straight for the bathroom, my tiny feminine prick still hard, leaking and leading the way.

Al was in the shower, arms on the wall, head down, the spray hitting the back of his neck and running down his strong, broad back.

My gaze dropped and I saw his legs spread wide, perfect bubble butt on display, as ripe and juicy as a peach and I knew what to do.

I joined my 19 year old soccer star son in the shower, going to me knees behind him. spreading his ass cheeks wide open and began passionately kissing, licking, tongue fucking and sucking on his ass hole!

Al groaned and arched his back, pushing his ass out, wantonly exposing his virgin hole, practically begging me to ravish him!

I reached round with both hands, taking his growing cock in one hand and his big balls in the other, now stroking and tugging in time with my tonguing. Al was now actively humping my hand and pushing back on my tongue, his groans getting louder, making my prick even harder!

I stopped when I felt his balls tighten, there was absolutely NO WAY I was letting his cum go to waste!

He whined in frustration when he felt my hands and tongue leave, his steel hard cock flexing and leaking thick ropes of pre-cum. However I wasn't done with him yet, I stood up and turned the water off then guided a dazed Al out of the shower before drying him off. Taking a bottle of lotion and a firm grip on his still hard cock, I led him to the bed and pushed him down before crawling on my hands and knees, swaying my ass as seductively as possible until I had his divine cock back in my watering mouth. We both groaned in satisfaction as I swallowed his cock, choking it down to the base, massaging and tugging his balls with one hand, the other feeling his chiselled abs and pecs.

When I was satisfied that his cock was slick with my spit and his delicious pre-cum, I let it drop out of my mouth with a heavy, wet smacking sound. Al opened his eyes and stared at me hungrily, the intensity made me blush like a virgin bride on her wedding night! I quickly straddled his hips and with one hand aimed his long, thick cock and held it steady as I got into position. My drooling, wet ass pussy hovering just above the glistening head of his cock. With my free hand on Al's chest I grinned at his handsome face, holding his smouldering stare for a second or two, feeling my heart practically beating out of my chest.

Then I sank down on his heavenly cock, taking inch after perfect inch, no hiding my ecstasy as my ass pussy stretched open in blissful surrender, enveloping his cock with its wantonly warm wetness! We both groaned out loud as I felt his balls against my ass, I moved both my hands to his well defined chest and getting my balance, I began to slowly ride my first born son's cock!

"Fuck..." I heard him moaning long and loud as he felt my ass muscles instinctively milk his cock with a ripple effect that sucked him deeper into me, before I gyrated my hips, stirring my guts with his cock before lifting myself up until just the tip of his cock was inside me, my ass muscles clamping down as hard as possible then easing down slowly, revelling in that incredible feeling of being stretched open.

I rode his cock like that, teasing him, milking him, trying to seduce him with my ass pussy, to try and fuck him into submitting to his desire to breed, to cum inside me, to shoot his load up my ass, to dump his cum in his daddy fag's fuck hole, to impregnate his father with his virile sperm!

I had closed my eyes to concentrate better on working his cock with my ass pussy, in order to imprint the feeling of getting fucked by my eldest son in my mind forever, trying to make me the best fuck he ever had...

So I didn't notice Bill come into the room and grab the bottle of lotion...

Didn't notice him slather his hard 9" cock in with it, or when he squirted a load all over my already well lubricated ass pussy...

Didn't see him exchange a wink and a nod with Al...

Al sat up a little and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a surprisingly intimate embrace and pulling me down with him, so I lay flat against him, my head against his chest.

I was caught completely off guard and the shock was compounded when I felt Bill's cock pushing into me!

I tried to sit up but Al held me tight against him, practically crushing me.

I tried to buck Bill off of me but all that did was push my ass out and back towards him just as he was shoving his cock into me!

I cried out in shock when I felt my ass pussy stretch to new extremes as it swallowed two cocks at the same time! Once Bill was all the way in, he lay on top of me, holding me in that now familiar sleeper hold of one arm around my throat, the other around my forehead.

I concentrated on my breathing, waiting for the pain to fade and the fucking to start...

And it did...

My ass pussy muscles started to ripple on their own, tensing and relaxing, milking the two huge cocks that were stretching me open obscenely. My hips started to roll back and forth as much as possible given I was the fuck meat stuffed between my two alpha stud sons! I could feel Bill grinning and Al started moaning as Bill began to grind his fucking fat 9" cock inside me, churning my guts and rubbing against Al's rock hard cock.

Bill adjusted himself, rising to his knees, allowing me to breathe briefly before his hands wrapped around my neck to give himself leverage and he started to fuck. Which he did, as hard and fast as he was able considering the insane friction he was generating between his cock, his big brother's cock and his father's ecstatically stretched ass pussy.

The agonising torture of taking two fucking thick alpha cocks left me mindlessly drooling in pleasure! The pressure of Bills hands on my throat were cutting off my air supply and I was turning red as the boys began to find an agonising, delicious, ecstatic, torturous rhythm. Slowly, oh so slowly my ass pussy orgasm began, first as painful pins and needles sparking through me, then developing into electric shocks that delivered jolts of agonising pleasure! I lost control of my body, my arms and legs spasmning, flopping helplessly as I came over and over in full body wracking spasms of pleasure!

Al dug his heels into the cum soaked sheets and bent his knees, changing his angle so he was able to fuck me deeper too! My orgasms urged him to really start to fuck and his hands slipped down to cup, knead and spread my ass cheeks even wider apart. I moaned out loud as Bill's hands kneaded my ass cheeks with a surprising tenderness and intimacy given the situation.

The two boys split me open, the insane pain/pleasure, the ecstatic torture of taking two cocks in my ass at the same time had me gasping and crying, my eyes vacant, a happy brainless cock bimbo grin plastered on my face.

Time faded, my consciousness faded, my sense of self faded. The only thing that mattered were the cocks ravaging my ass pussy, the only thing that exists are the cocks ravaging my ass pussy. The centre of my universe was now my ass pussy and the only thing the rest of me existed to do was to get cock inside my ass pussy.

And make them cum!!!

Al finished first, his cock firing five or six blasts of boiling hot cum inside me. The extra lubrication pushed Bill over the edge and he came shortly after.

Bill pulled out with an animalistic grunt, cum gushed out of my ass pussy briefly before it instinctively closed tight. I heard Al gasp and shiver as the flow of cum and ass pussy slime coated his balls. Al's cock was still firmly lodged inside me. Bill stumbled away bouncing off the door frame on the way out before I heard him open the fridge and gulp loudly on something. Al seemed to come to and tapped my ass as if to say 'get off me', which I duly did.

I groaned and rolled off my eldest son landing on my chest, legs spread and ass pussy wet, red, extremely well fucked and leaking a steady river of cum.

I was barely conscious, taking deep panting breaths as the electric jolts of the full body orgasms made me shudder involuntarily. I assumed the Al would follow Bill out of the bedroom, so imagine my surprised delight when I felt Al move behind me and in between my spread legs. I felt the weight of his stare as he gazed as my wet, puffy ass pussy, slowly drooling cum despite my best efforts. I held my breath as I felt my firstborn move closer and he whispered those words that had changed me so much in such a shorts space of time...

"So pretty..." he said as if he was whispering sweet nothings in a cheerleader's ear.

"So precious..." in that throaty, almost hypnotised way, his voice heavy with desire.

"So perfect..." he didn't give me a change to react to his latest seduction as I felt his lips against my ass pussy and then his tongue easing inside, making my eyes roll in the back of my head, moaning wantonly as he ate my overflowing, abused ass pussy like it was a work of art!

I lost track of time as my son made love to my ass pussy with his mouth and tongue. Eventually I found my voice and began to urge him on.

"Oh yeah, eat daddy's ass pussy baby."

"Lick daddy's faggot fuck hole..."

"You love licking daddy's faggot fuck hole don't you baby..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck! Oh you know how to eat ass baby..."

"Get that tongue in there and clean daddy's ass pussy boy..."

"MMmmmm!"

"My little ass licker..."

My words only urged him on, the wet slobbering was arousing enough but to be the reason and recipient of this devotion was out of this world!

He soon had me begging for his cock again!

This time we weren't interrupted. Al rolled me over on to my back, his hands planted on the cum and sweat soaked sheets just above my shoulders, pinning me in place playfully. I spread my legs wide and smiled up happily, blushing deeply at the intimacy we were sharing.

We stared at each other briefly, both of us enjoying the anticipation and that indescribable moment of knowing that we were going to fuck and it was going to be GOOD.

We didn't have to say anything, we moaned together as he slid his thick 9" cock home.

"FFFfffff..." was all I managed, as every inch that penetrated me brought a fresh spurt of pathetic fag juice from my aching prick!

Al made love to my ass pussy, keeping a steady rhythm, making me coo, babbling sweet nothings in appreciation, then switching things up and pounding me to the brink of no return, hard and fast and deep! Making my toes curl and eyes roll back in my head, reducing me to helpless, high pitched feminine squeaks!