Daddy Landlord - Prequels & Sequels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relieved that the bandaid had been ripped off, he said, "It was her idea we meet since we had had this planned earlier- before she and I... She figured it out that you were my date and we had no idea when... you can't make this stuff up. But yeah, I really care for her."

Who expects to have a blind date set up with a woman who has a daughter that you hire and then she seduces you because she is your secret desire, then the daughter still wants you to date the mom? You hear about it- usually in some court proceedings where bad things have happened.

This one may turn out okay.

Audrey got up, chastely kissed Nate in the cheek, and said, "Don't hurt her. I would have been lucky to have you as a boyfriend, but I will be lucky if you end up my son-in-law." Then she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you dumped my mom, huh?"

"News travels fast," Nate said. "She is a lovely woman, but the spark just wasn't there," he said. It was a lie, there was a spark for sure, but he had a flame for Monica and now was time to tender that flame.

"Same thing she said," Monica replied. "I would be lying if I said 'that's too bad', because I want my mom to find someone and be happy, but..."

"She knows you and I are...intimate," he said, filling the void.

"What?! You TOLD her?"

"'Mother's Intuition' she called it. She said she could detect it in my statements as well."

"Ugh, god, what else does she know?" Monica groaned out loud.

"Probably that as well," refering to Monica's sex with her stepbrother. "But she said I will make a fantastic son-in-law someday, too."

"D' ya think? Her daughters haven't been asked to be married yet. "

Crisis over, They both quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of his cock sloshing in her pussy as their bodies collided was loud and energetic. Nate loved to make love to Monica, but sometimes they both enjoyed a good pornographic fuck session, which is what this was.

"That's it, that's it! Yeah, give it to my, " she moaned.

SLAP!

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, slap my ass!" she said.

SLAP! Nothing hard, nothing painful, not even leaving a mark, but it brought out the filthy talking Monica.

"I took your cum in my pussy earlier. I want it on my face. You wanna cum on my face, Stud?" Monica gasped, breathing hard, closing in on her third orgasm of the night. Earlier she had cum twice- first from oral, the second from sensual sex with her on top. This time he had her bent over her bathroom sink. They had become distracted before getting into the shower. The shower was running and the fan was off, allowing lots of moisture to fog up the mirror and causing their bodies to glisten with sweat.

"I'm...I'm getting...close," he warned. He liked to warn her in case she had other plans.

"Not...not yet...so...so... close," she gasped. The blood was starting to leave her head. She was getting lightheaded. Her vision was becoming clouded and her skin was turning pink. Her nipples were hard and despite the humidity in the bathroom she had goosebumps.

"Nngkkah, aahhh ffffffuuuuccckkkk!" She screamed as she came. Nate was milliseconds from firing his first volley down her pussy so he grabbed and squeezed his dick and spun Monica around and aimed his dick at her open mouth, hitting her left eye, her hair, and then finally spurted into her mouth. It wasn't a huge load but both were satisfied.

"Better clean me up, Mister. We have a Business Partner's Meeting to go to and we can't have your cum all over my face," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sex before the Business Meeting served two purposes. 1) he loved sex with Monica, his muse. But 2) going alone to meet with Tina and Jackie when he was horny might lead him to think with the little head and not the big head. Jackie did enjoy his cock and the two women were fantastic together and with him. Saying 'no' to Monica's mom had been tough, but yet fairly easy. Resisting Jackie and Tina would be almost impossible when he was horny.

"So this is your new office manager? Hi, I'm Tina. Nate speaks very highly of you."

"Thanks," Monica said, reaching her hand out to shake it. Some habits, like handshakes, die hard in a Covid-19 world. Tina took her hand and pulled her in for a hug. A definite no-no in this new era.

"Mmm, I see why he is so taken with you, Tina whispered into her ear. "Don't hurt him like I did. He's a good man."

When they separated Monica smiled at Tina and thought, "What the hell was that?"

"So Nate, where did you find Monica?" Jackie asked. They knew the story but it seemed like a good icebreaker.

Nate and Monica retold the story with practiced precision and the rest of supper went well. In the truck on the way home, Monica broke the ice and said, "They both still love you and I can see why you would, um, like to 'have fun' with them."

"Every guys dream- two women. Did you ever want two guys?" He asked, phrasing it as if she had wanted that, those were childish fantasies she outgrew.

"Kinda? Not really? Yes, I like oral and I like sex, but don't know if I could do both good enough at the same time to make it fun. And I dont think I could, um, handle both, uh, you know..."

"It's not all it's cracked up to be. I had about a 10% emotional attachment and a 70% physical attachment. But something was always missing."

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Regret? Shame?" Changing the subject he asked, "What is Monica Madden's fantasy?" Nate asked.

"Phone sex."

"Phone sex?" he asked. He figured it would be something more than just plain old phone sex.

"I wanted to be talking on the phone to some guy- a boyfriend maybe, even. Telling him how wet I was. Telling him how good he always felt, how I wanted him to be inside me, filling me up. And a stranger walks in, or maybe a roommate or teacher. Someone who starts doing to me what I'm saying on the phone, but the guy on the other end doesn't know that the stranger is fucking me. Not yet, anyway."

Nate was good and hard thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bars and restaurants slowly started to open again, and some cases started to close when infection numbers rose again.

When Monica's 21st birthday came they went to a bar at a restaurant so she could have her first legal drink. Neither Monica or Nate were big into alcohol and it showed. Monica became drunk on her second drink and as they were going home, the only person who didn't know about Nate and Monica's sexual relationship texted her.

"I am not texting him back," she said.

"Who?"

"Cory," she mumbled. "'Hey, Baby Sis, wanna go out and get drunk? Oh, Happy Birthday'," she read. Birthday came out like "birfday".

"Does he know about us? Or just doesn't care?" Nate asked.

"Who knows. Ugh, He keeps texting. We should go to your place and you should nail the shit out of me and send him the video."

Ding. A lightbulb went off. But why?

"I knowww," she said. "One of my fantasies is to be having phone sex while getting banged. How about-"

"No. I don't think that sounds like a good idea," Nate said, not sure if it was or was not a good idea. Not with her drunk, anyway.

Monica kept trying to persuade him, getting him hard on the way. They didn't sleep together every night, but because they expected Monica to be drunk they had already planned on sleeping over at his place.

By the time they got there, Monica mostly had him convinced to do it, but he wasn't quite there.

But Monica jumpstarted the process by walking into his living room and taking her top off, tossing it on the floor. Next she shimmied out of her pants and asked, "What do YOU want to take off, next?"

He went to her and said, "This," as he took her bra off and tossed it toward the lamp.

"Now kiss them," she ordered.

He did. He liked it when she turned all bossy.

"Now your turn. Dress like me."

He stripped down until he was in just his boxers. His cock poked out through the fly and she stroked it, then quickly took it into her mouth. She was wasting no time tonight. As she sucked he leaned back against the kitchen island and closed his eyes, enjoying her mouth. Nate wasn't a super player, but he did think Monica probably gave the best blowjob in the world and he would eat her out with the same desire and intensity.

He never realized that she was dialing the phone. He hadn't realized that she had intentionally stood on her jeans, where her phone was, knowing he would close his eyes as she sucked him. He wasn't aware until he heard a muffled man's voice.

Her desire was to have phone sex while getting fucked. What the hell, her birthday only came once a year. He had cashed in repeatedly on his fantasy of two women, what could be wrong with letting her cash in on hers?

"Oh, Lover, I am sooo wet. Wanna hear?"

"Yes," came the response from the phone.

Monica put the phone down by her pussy and finger fucked herself until Nate got the idea and started to finger her. Her pussy squished with excitement and lustful arousal.

"Oh, your fingers feel so good inside me, Lover. Think you will make me squirt?" she asked Nate, allowing Cory to think she was talking to him.

"I hope so," Cory said, as Nate confidently nodded. Nate thought he might like this fantasy of hers. He should not have gone along with this- sharing the woman he loved based on his history of that- but it was her fantasy and everyone deserved to experience at least one fantasy.

Loved. There, he had admitted it. He knew it, and it scared him. Monica had hinted about moving in with him and he told her not until they were married- IF they decided to go that route.

But back to the task at hand, which was his hand manipulating her labia, clitoris and G-spot, causing her to soak his hand with her juices. Her cheeks were flush, her breathing getting rapid, the phone pressed up against her right ear. She jad her eyes closed and seemed to be loving this- being the sole attention of the man she loved while having another man get off to her.

Loved. She loved Nate and knew they shouldn't be doing this. But just once, she wanted to experience one fantasy and then she could settle down, get married and have babies.

"Ooh, Baby, your fingers are so deep inside me...Yes, oh yes, right there..."

Cory had his dick out, no longer slowly stroking. Youthful male exuberance had him wanting to finish. It wasn't real, but Monica almost sounded like she was being fingered by a maestro.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Lover. I want to feel your cock buried deep inside me," Monica panted.

"Oh yes, Mon," Cory said. "Your pussy always felt so good and tight.

No one heard him.

Nate stood up and Monica dropped the phone by the pillow and stuck her ass up in the air, wiggled it and ran her finger through the slit. Nate slowly placed the tip of his cock at her opening, wetting the head. Then he moved up and rubbed her brown star.

"Oh, Daddy wants to fuck my ass, huh? No, fuck my pussy first. You get my ass on our honeymoon," she said, not even realizing the phone was there. The fantasy had been sidetracked by the moment.

"Okay, sure Mon? I guess we can pretend..." Cory said. "Daddy"? "Honeymoon"? He was starting to get confused, enough so that his own orgasm was slowed down.

"Oooh, Daddy, that's it. Fuck my pussy. I've been ba-a-a-a-d. Fuck me, Daddy. Wreck my pussy like I wrecked the car."

Cory said, "I'm gonna spank your ass!"

He was not in a position do do anything about it, but Nate was. "Oh yes, Daddy, spank my ass!" she cried.

WHACK!

Cory finally came to realization that he wasn't the focus. "Mon? Who's there?"

Mon hit the red "end" button and tossed the phone on the floor. "Fuck me hard, Nate. I'm sooo cloooose..."

She got there, and as she let out her pornstar act scream, Nate came as hard as he ever had in his life. His cock hurt from cumming so hard. His vision closed in red then black and he collapsed on the bed, breathing so hard he almost hyperventilated.

Chapter closed. now to start a new one. He loved Monica and wanted to marry her, but he needed her to want him and not some lustful experience.

From her perspective, when his cock plopped out of her, it was like pulling a cork and juices ran down her leg. A fantasy concluded and she didn't think she ever would experience her other fantasy and would not bring it up. It was too secret and embarrassing anyway. She just wanted to get married now. To Nate.

"Nate, are you ready for me to move in with you?"

"Yes. We should talk to your Mom," he said.

...to be continued

12