Daddy Learns to Obey Pt. 04

Story Info
My princess dom daughter becomes her mummy's little slut.
5.6k words
4.27
4.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that involves cuckolding, female domination, femdom incest, small penis humiliation, golden showers, spanking. big cocks and mother daughter cumslut play. Please don't read it if any of those are not to your taste. It's a work of fiction and all characters are 18 and over.

.....

Taking my 18 year old daughter Rosie to visit my mother and sisters had introduced her to female domination which came naturally to her. On the return journey Rosie quickly learned to use her power over me and by the time we set off for home back to our normal family suburban life I was my daughter's obedient slave.

My humiliation continued at home while my wife Emma was asleep or at work. It was hard to keep my incestuous submission secret: Rosie let her teenage college friends use me in public and they shared my shame on social media. My boss Lorraine began to use me in the same way at work.

While not revealing the full extent of her domination over me Rosie told her mother how she had only spanked me when she caught me perving at her pussy while she pissed, jerking my little dick. Emma confessed that she was a size queen and told our daughter that she had been secretly cuckolding me throughout our marriage.

My life became a cycle of subservience, humiliation and punishment; used by Lorraine at work to the increasing suspicion of colleagues, playing the maid to Rosie and friends at Stacey's house, listening as my wife fucks her lovers in our bed, cleaning her cum filled pussy. I relished my perverted enslavement and my tiny dick was constantly stiff.

Things changed when Emma announced that we were to host the poker night for her uncle Ray and his gang of old men and that Rosie and I would have to play our parts in servicing their needs.

..........

I had met uncle Ray many times, from the first time Emma took me home to meet her family. I was intimidated by him and he viewed me with contempt. Ray was in his 70s but still physically fit, quick witted and sexually active. He was an old soldier and carried with him the aggression and confidence of a fighter.

He was traditional in his views about the role of women: he expected all females to serve him, obey him, dress to please him, submit to his lecherous attention, allowing him to stroke, pat, grope and fondle them as he pleased. Which, to my surprise they invariably did. Women seemed to enjoy his old fashioned courtesy, his easy dominance, his gentlemanly attention and fluttered obediently around him.

Emma, who was normally so dominant, became submissive around Ray.

The first time I came to meet her family she sat on his lap and let him stroke her thighs, grope her bum and squeeze her boobs with his big gnarled hands.

"Oh my Emma, these fine titties are a great deal bigger than when they used to bounce as you rode up and down on my dick all those years ago." He announced.

Emma giggled coquettishly:

"Oh uncle Ray, I was just a little girl then, of course I'm bigger. Never too big for uncle Ray though."

When Emma first complained that my dick was too small I tried to insist it was average in size.

She told me that it might be average but that Uncle Ray had given her high expectations. "All the women in my family need cocks like Uncle Ray's; very thick, very long and very hard."

Emma revealed to Rosie and I that she had been playing hostess, waitress, lap dancer and whore at poker nights for Ray and his old buddies.

Her younger female relatives, nieces and granddaughters had joined in, the old men were demanding and insatiable; but had moved away or got married.

Serving snacks and drinks, sitting on laps, lighting cigars and being the whore for 6 horny old men was too much for one woman.

One night I was standing in Rosie's bedroom with my pants down waiting for my nightly spanking when Emma poked her head round the door. She looked at me, saw my red raw bottom and my tiny erect todger exposed and gave a snort of derision.

"Hi mum" Rosie greeted breezily, "I thought you'd gone to bed."

"I just thought I'd say goodnight darling. Can I come and watch you spank dad's bum?"

Rosie patted the bed for her mother to come and sit by her side

"Of course. I usually sit here and make him bend over my lap."

She clapped her hands. I obeyed instantly. I lay across my daughter's lap, as my wife watched and I told Rosie that I'd been a very bad daddy and needed my princess to spank me.

Rosie administered a series of harsh violent smacks to my bottom and I soon cried in pain.

She stopped and spat on her hands. "It hurts if I do it a lot. Sometimes I wear gloves. Or I use a brush, or a shoe or a ruler. Like this."

After she'd demonstrated the use of various implements on my bottom Rosie pushed me off and pressed her feet on my tear stained face as I lay on her carpet sobbing my servile gratitude.

Emma laughed. "Wow. I had no idea. What else do you do to your pathetic father?"

That was when Rosie told her mother everything; how she and her friends pissed on me, spanked me, made me serve them, dressed me as a maid, filmed me jerking my little dicklet in front of them in public.

Emma was shocked and disgusted.

Rosie showed her mum tik-tok films of me wanking and curtseying in my French maids dress before her friends.

After a moment Emma smiled at our daughter:

"Now you've told me Rosie you can do it at home any time and anywhere, bring your friends here. And your dad doesn't have to pretend to be a normal man. He can dress in his maid outfit here for the both of us. I'll spank him too. Not sure about the pissing but you carry on with it, if it's what makes you happy."

The following night Rosie's friends came to our house and had a great time dominating and humiliating me in my own home. They made me serve them drinks on the patio so our neighbours could see me in my lacy dress. Rosie found a reason to lose her temper with me and scolded me loudly so our whole street could hear.

Emma was out at Uncle Ray's poker night. Rosie sent her mother pictures and videos of me in my dress, lifting the front petticoats to display my little hard on in a tiny pair of lacy pink knickers, kissing the girls feet and bent over the table, my bare bottom being smacked while I whimpered pathetically.

Rosie got a video call from her mother. "Hi Rosie, hi girls, I'm here with Uncle Ray. Say hello to Ray and his friends." Rosie held the phone so they could all be seen.

"Hi Uncle Ray" they all cooed.

"Hello ladies. Well you all look very nice. We could use some of that young ass here. Turn around and shake those pretty tushes so me and the boys can get a better look."

The girls giggled and twirled around, twerking and lifting up the skirts for the old men.

"Okay ladies. Now we've seen how you've been having fun with that pervert sissy Rosie's dad. Well that's fine, but you just need to know that you mustn't start getting used to bossing men about and acting like you ladies are in charge. Okay? When I come over there, or invite you to my place you just do what we tell you, smile and keep me and my boys sweet or you'll be over my knee having your sweet little butt whupped till you learn better. You hear me?"

The girls all nodded and replied "Yes sir." obediently.

"Good girls. Okay, back to the game Emma. Over and out."

Rosie and her friends treated me with more contempt for the rest of the evening, comparing my submissiveness with Uncle Ray's confident masculinity.

The girls talked about boys, sex and cock size. Stacey had been with a couple of boys and described their cocks. "Not massive but okay. Big enough for me to cum." The twins had seen their dad's cock. "We used to get in mum and dad's bed in the morning when they were still asleep and his dick was always big and hard when he woke up."

They asked Rosie about Uncle Ray's cock. "It's as big as my arm from the elbow." She said. "I've seen it loads, and mum's told me. He was her first. She said he was a good teacher. Uncle Ray's had most of the girls in my family. It's a family tradition."

The other girls teased Rosie about Uncle Ray and whether she was going to follow the 'family tradition'.

"I'm a bit scared really." she admitted. "I still haven't had actual sex yet. Uncle Ray might be too much, too big, too rough. I should start with a small one and work my way up."

They all seemed to think that was funny.

"Well you won't find one smaller than your dad's. Why not put his tiddler in your cunt and see how it feels?"

"Eeurgh, no way. That's disgusting Stacey. Why don't you put it in your cunt and see if you can feel it! I dare you."

The other girls goaded Stacey on till she accepted the dare. I was told to lie on the floor, pull my panties down and lift my skirt up.

Stacey looked at my excited face and sneered.

"I won't do it if he's looking at me. May, sit on his face while I sit on his dick."

May took off her pants, lifted her skirt and sat down heavily on my face. My nose poked between her lips and I tasted sweat and saltiness. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and lapped. She moaned and moved back and forward.

I felt Stacey's fingers grip my rigid little member as she lowered herself onto it then the sensation of warm moisture over the head. She sat down so I was inside as far as it could penetrate.

"Ooh, I can feel something. Just. It doesn't go in deep enough." She giggled. She moved up and down on my dick and it slipped out.

"Shit it's come out." She roughly gripped my dick and guided it back in between her lips. It slipped out again and again.

"Oh this is so annoying. His stupid little pecker's so short it comes out whenever I move my cunt." She pinched my dick and lowered her cunt onto me angrily/

I heard Rosie and the other's laugh scornfully. The humiliation and the rough scratch of Stacey's fingernails on my tender exposed head was too much and I ejaculated over her fingers.

"Yuck. He's cum already." She stood up and wiped her cummy hand on my tummy. May leant forward and prodded my soft sensitive sticky nub. "Now it's literally disappeared." She laughed.

After they had gone home Rosie went to bed as usual and I slept on her floor. I never heard Emma come in but she was in our bed when I got up for work the next day.

Emma called me at work that morning and told me to leave work early as she needed me home at 4pm. I paused before answering and she asked me if I had a problem with that. I said I was worried that I needed to ask Rosie's permission.

Emma laughed then became angry:

"Why would you need to ask your daughter's permission to do what your wife tells you to do? Whatever you think she might do to you I will do ten times worse. When I tell you to come home you will do exactly that. If Rosie isn't happy she can deal with you when we're done. Just tell Lorraine you're needed at home and that you have to leave an hour early. Can you at least manage that?"

Lorraine had told me to wait until she had finished her afternoon meeting so she could make me lie down on her office floor and drink her piss. I stuttered and whined unable to tell Emma that my boss used me this way.

Emma lost her temper.

"Oh for fucks sake David. I will call Lorraine myself and tell her. You just make sure you're home by 4pm."

Twenty minutes later Fiona, one of the receptionists, came to my desk and told me to report to Lorraine immediately.

Lorraine was sitting with her stockinged feet on her desk as I entered her office. She was on speakerphone.

"Yes Emm, he's here now. Sit down David. I'm having a very interesting conversation with your wife. She knows about the special services you provide for me. And I am going to let you leave early today as she needs you at home. You can make up for it now. Come here, behind my desk, on your knees, mouth open, good."

Lorraine kicked her shoes off, peeled off her tights and knickers and leaned back in her executive office chair, parting her legs as I crawled towards her. She grabbed me by the hair and held my face inches from her pussy. All the while speaking to Emma.

"keep your mouth open.... Go on Emma, you said you had an idea for Rosie?"

I listened to my boss and my wife chatting while I kneeled on the floor, mouth open, between Lorraine's thighs, waiting for her golden shower.

There was a knock on the door.

"Sorry Emma, I've just got to deal with something. I'll call you back."

I froze as Lorraine closed her legs, squeezed my head between her knees and sat up, forcing my head to the carpet.

"Come in."

I heard the door open and Fiona's voice.

"Sorry Lorraine, I've got the financial report you asked me for. I can bring it back later if you're busy."

Lorraine's thighs squeezed my face harder as she answered.

"Thank you Fiona. Now is fine. Come in. Hand me the file. Thank you."

I held my breath as I heard Fiona close the door behind her and walk toward the desk.

"Here it is Lorraine. Shall I come back when you've had time to read it?"

"Wait a moment Fiona. Take a seat please."

I struggled as I felt myself panicking, sure that the young receptionist would see me there.

Lorraine tightened my head in the vice like grip of her thighs in pulled my hair forcing my face against her salty hairy pussy.

Fiona coughed and spoke.

"Are you okay Lorraine? You look a bit flustered, and your hands are shaking. Can I do anything to help?"

I felt a hot wetness on my lips. Lorraine let out a low murmur as she answered her employee.

"Yes, would you mind reading the consolidated cash flow statement on page 48 for me. My hands are a bit wobbly at the moment. Take your time."

Fiona leafed through the document and began to read, stumbling over the figures, numbers and notes.

Lorraine nodded and made comments at first, letting dribbles and jets of piss leak from her pussy into my mouth. Finally she groaned loudly and let her bladder open, pissing furiously between my lips, splashing my face, hair, neck, shirt. Fiona stopped reading when she saw Lorraine's face, heard the stream, smelt the strong wee.

"Carry on girl, we're almost finished. Just give me the bad debt asset ratio."

Fiona read the final figures as Lorraine's gush subsided. I licked her wet wiry pussy hair as she stroked my head.

"Thank you Fiona. That will be all. Leave the report on my desk. You can take the rest of the day off. See you tomorrow morning."

I heard Fiona set the papers on the desk above my head and Fiona open the office door.

"Thank you very much. See you tomorrow Lorraine." She took a few steps toward the door, I heard her open it to leave the office. Then my heart sank as she called out. "Bye David. I'll see you tomorrow too." and she left the room with a giggle.

Lorraine let me use her executive washroom to wash and dry myself as best I could. When I came out she was on the phone to Emma.

"Of course I would be delighted for your daughter to come and get work experience here. There's plenty of skills I could teach a girl like her. And she has a lot to bring to our team. I'm sure her father would be delighted to give our colleagues an insight into his daughter's unique man management techniques."

They both laughed and I was ushered out of the office.

...........

I got home at 4pm to find Emma and Rosie waiting for me. Emma told me to sit down and listen.

"I've been talking with Uncle Ray and we've decided that you are both to help at his poker nights. I need an assistant to deal with drinks, food and clearing up; a maid, David."

I opened my mouth to object but she gave me a cold glare and turned to Rosie:

"And Rosie I need you to keep Uncle Ray and his friends entertained. They're all very excited to see you in action. I'm sure you'll enjoy showing how good you are at spanking your father's bottom. No pissing in his mouth though; they don't want to see that when they're drinking whisky. And you will have to get used to dealing with men who expect you to do what they tell you for a change. If you don't it'll be your bottom getting whipped. I think it'll do you good."

Rosie looked apprehensive but excited.

"I'll try mother. When are we going to Uncle Ray's?"

Emma looked at her watch.

"They're coming here actually. At 8. So we've got 3 hours to get ready."

I cleaned the house, prepared snacks, lined up bottles of whisky and beer, found ashtrays and set the table for cards while Emma and Rosie were upstairs getting dressed.

Emma called me to come to the bedroom. She was dressed in a tight corset that pushed her tits up and her waist very narrow, silk panties, suspenders, stockings and impossibly high heels.

"This is what Uncle Ray tells me to wear. He and the boys like me to look like a whore from the beginning of the night. Just wait till they see your daughter. Rosie come here."

I gasped when I saw my daughter. She stood next to her mother and looked down demurely.

She was wearing heels as high as her mother's, which made her teeter and stick her bottom out. Her hair was tied in bunches like a schoolgirl and she had thick mascara, false eyelashes, foundation and rouge and pale red lipstick. Emma had found Rosie's old school uniform and made her squeeze her ample body inside the blouse and pleated skirt.

"Uncle Ray told me not to get rid of your schoolgirl clothes so you can wear them when he...when you're ready....so you're wearing them tonight. Very sexy."

They both looked at me.

"Dad! You need to get your maid outfit on. Now."

Emma and Rosie fussed over me, applying make up and doing my nails. I was made to wear heels which made me mince and stumble. Rosie chose a pair of little satin panties with 'pretty princess' written in pink lettering.

Downstairs I made drinks. Emma poured neat vodka and a powder into Rosie's glass - "it'll help her get into it" she explained. Rosie drank and she and Emma danced, Rosie kissed her mother and became amorous.

"I'm feeling so horny mum, feel my pussy, it's wet, you've got amazing boobs mum, can I kiss them, please, I feel weird, nice weird, let me lick your pussy mum, please."

Emma kissed Rosie and fingered her cunt.

"Ooh Rosie, you are wet. Nice."

Rosie moaned and rubbed against her mother.

Emma laughed and pushed her away.

"That's enough. Save it for Uncle Ray dear. You can lick mummy's pussy then."

The doorbell rang and I opened to let Ray and three big elderly men into my house. Emma shooed me away and greeted them, kissing them and letting them slap her bottom.

"Okay boys. We can get to that later. Let's get your drinks first. My little daughter will take your orders and serve you. Rosie, ask our gentlemen what they want and tell the maid to get busy."

They whistled when they saw my daughter. She curtsied and went to Ray, putting her arms around him. "Uncle Ray, I want to dance for you."

Emma pulled her roughly by the arm and smacked Rosie's bum.

"Rosie. Behave. Get the drinks."

Rosie said sorry and took their orders.

I poured whisky and beer and followed Rosie into the lounge. Emma was on Ray's lap. They watched as Rosie handed out the drinks and I stood with the tray.

Rosie took her glass and glared at me.

"That'll be all for now. Off you pop."

Rosie clapped her hands as I hurried back to the kitchen.

"That's better Rosie. Now, come here. Tell Uncle Ray what you were doing to mummy before the boys interrupted us."

Rosie knelt and lay against Emma's legs. She looked up at Ray and blushed.

"I wanted to lick my mum's pussy. I'm so horny."

Mother and daughter kissed and stroked one another's bodies while the four old men watched. Emma pushed Rosie's head between her legs, pulled her knickers to one side and told her to lick mummy's pussy. Uncle Ray got his big thick wrinkled old cock out and stuck it in Emma's mouth. Emma grabbed Rosie by the hair and pulled her face hard against her cunt, grinding and squeezing her thighs. The other three men took out their cocks and wanked as they watched. Emma moaned loudly as she came on her daughters face. She pushed her away and knelt by her side.

12