Daddy Loves My Clothes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face is the only red thing in the room as he asks for the evidence. After all he's been willing to give to me, I don't know what made me want to lie. But I turned around and quickly flapped the skirt up, exposing the black thong for half a second before covering it up again.

I look back at him and his eyes meet mine with a suspicious look.

"Black, eh? Is that not just the same thong from before?"

Blushing a liitle more now, I try to confidently explain, "No, it looks very similar, but it's different. Different brand even."

He chuckles and says, "Oh really? Come over here, Raya."

I walk over to him as he grabs my waist and quickly spins me around where I stand and lifts up the skirt. I feel his finger slide between the smooth skin on my lower back and the black fabric to look at the tag. His hands only a few inches from my butt.

"So what brand are these ones, young lady?"

I peak back at him over my shoulder and sheepishly guess, "Uhm... I think these are the Aerie ones? I think the other ones were from Urban."

His finger lingered between my waistband for a while as he finally pulls it out, letting my skirt fall back to its previous position.

He smiles and states, "These ones are Aerie, it says. So you're sure you aren't mistaken?"

I nod my head, signifying I'm telling the truth, my face likely reddening by the second.

He shrugs his shoulders and says, "Okay, then let's do this. Since you're so confident, go change back into the other ones. If you're telling the truth, I'll give you another hundred dollars to spend. But if you're lying, you lose everything we've tallied up so far."

I start to say something, but he quickly cuts me off, "Go and change, honey."

I sigh heavily as I respond, "Okay, one second..." and then I walk back to my room.

As I walk in, I remember that I have a somewhat newer black thong that I could try to pass off as the other one. I wasn't sure if he would go for it or not, but it seemed like my best option. I walk over to my dresser and pull down the thong and replace it with the new one. The main issue was, this new one is silk, and provides a little more coverage. It will be hard to pass it off. But it's better than accepting defeat and losing the hundreds of dollars accumulated today. With the one pair in-hand, I walk back out to him to see if I can make this work.

I walk in, holding the other thong up in my right hand. "See?" I ask, trying my best to sound more confident. "These were the ones I just showed you, and then this is the one from before that!"

I turned around, lifted the skirt slightly, and bent over just so, revealing the little black, silk thong underneath. I peaked back at him to see if he was buying it. I was surprised to see him looking at his phone.

"Funny - I have pictures of everything you've worn so far... but I can't seem to find this black, silk thong you have on sweetie."

I can tell my face reads guilty. Why was he taking pictures of everything? I didn't even notice he was doing it. He was getting pictures of me in my underwear too?

"Now, either my memory and technology are failing us, or you lied to me. Maybe I should go see a doctor and head over to the cellular store here soon..." His sarcastic tone tells me there is no way I'm convincing him.

I finally concede, "Okayy... I'm sorry. I lied to try to get a little extra money."

He looks at me a little more seriously as he says, "Raya, I was giving you plenty of money. Even giving you extra for a silly game. Why would you lie and not just ask?"

I looked down at the floor as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, it was dumb. I'm sorry."

I hated lying to Dad and disappointing him. He always had a way of making me feel absolutely awful about it.

He takes a deep breath and says, "I'll give you another option. You can either lose all the money, and we just start over. And now you know I'm keeping track of everything..."

I wait for a second and ask, "...Or?"

He responds, "Or you take some responsibility for it and you keep all the money."

I look at him suspiciously and ask, "Take responsibility...?"

He chuckles and says, "Yeah, take responsibility. You think you're too old to be spanked?"

My eyes widen and my jaw drops slightly as I hear his second option. It seems so absurd. Receiving a spanking from my Dad at nineteen would be so inappropriate, wouldn't it? But to keep the money seemed like a no brainer.

I laugh and place my hands on my hips as I asked, "You seriously want to spank me for lying? I know I shouldn't have done it. I promise I won't again!"

He calmly responds, "Of course I don't want to, Raya. But you did lie to me, and I'm trying to give you an option to not ruin your shopping spree."

He stares me down confidently as I consider it. It would be so weird, wouldn't it? But it also seemed like my best option.

With another exasperated breath, I say, "Fine. I guess I'll take responsibility," motioning air quotes for his terms.

I walk over to where he's sitting and turn around to face away from him. I bend over and wait to feel his hand clap against my cheek. Instead, he adds another thing.

"No, no, no. I think you forget how this goes. Over my knee, here," he explains, pointing to his left knee.

I scoff quietly as I do as he says, feeling somewhat embarassed and ridiculous. I watch as he sits back with a stern half-smile on his face, like he's teaching me a lesson. I take a step forward between his knees and choose his left knee to lean over. I rest my stomach on his large thigh, draping my chest off the other side of it and planting my hands into the rug. My knees rest on the floor and my butt, still half covered by the skirt, is near his mid-section. A few seconds pass as I feel him gently lift the skirt, exposing more of my butt. I then feel a light *tap* on my left cheek, and then another *tap* on my right. Somewhat confused, I hear him start to laugh as he helps to lift me up off of his knee.

As I stand and face him, he smiles and winks at me and says, "There. Lesson learned?"

I take a step forward and playfully punch him in the shoulder. I respond, "Oh my god, that was so not funny. I thought you were serious!"

He laughs and says, "I am serious - you can consider that a warning. If you lie to me again, you can believe I'll make sure you feel it."

I roll my eyes and say, "Fiiine. Whatever. I deserve that I guess."

The way we have been interacting feels very complex. It doesn't feel like I am hanging out with my Dad. It feels like I am hanging out with a friend. But even more than that. It feels silly. Like kind of... flirty? I can't put my finger on it.

He looks at me with a warm smile. His green eyes shining into mine. He asks, "What now, sweetie? Anything else?"

As I look back at him, a part of me can tell he doesn't want this game we're playing to end. And I feel the same way. But I'm not sure what else I had to try on.

"I think that might be it. There's only a few other things in my closet I haven't gone through yet. It's... let's see... sixty for these two things. Not the undies..."

He swiftly hops up from the couch, towering over me, and says, "Fine, sixty it is there. Now why don't we go take a look and see if there's anything else you need?"

I watch him bend down and pick up the little black thong I tried on, and hold my hand out as he gives it back to me.

"Oh! Thank you! We don't need my underwear laying all around the house." I pause for a second and command, "Come on!"

As he follows along, I hear him chuckling, still likely amused by that display back on the couch. I can't believe he made me do that. And then just to tap my butt like that. I was lucky he didn't seriously take the money back...

I lead us down the hall to my bedroom. It's bright, and pink, and smells like cotton candy in the room. Everything is neat and tidy except for the piles outside my closet with the different articles I've shown Dad. He shows himself into my closet and looks around. It's nerve wracking having a parent in my space. He is only several feet away from a little stash of weed, and a drawer of lingerie and toys. I was silently praying he wouldn't do too much exploring.

He looks at me and says, "Everything else in here looks pretty modern, Raya. Did we do it? Should we just tally up everything you showed me?"

I look around as well and respond, "Yeah, I think that might be everything, honestly. I have like two more pairs of panties, and a bathing suit. Do you want to just give me ... what would that be... like sixty dollars? Then we can be done."

He thinks for a moment and says, "We could do that, if you just want sixty. If you want more than that, we could play guess the color again. If I guess wrong, double the value."

I look at him curiously and ask, "And if you guess right?"

It feels so strange that I'm almost anticipating something dirty will be coming from his mouth. It's all felt so intimate to me and I can't imagine he hasn't had an intrusive thought. I, of course, didn't want him to have any abnormal thoughts or feeling about me by any means. I just almost expected he might, given how much skin he's been privy to.

He laughs and answers, "If I'm right, you can still have double. You just have to act amazed. Maybe bow at my feet. We'll see how I'm feeling."

I laugh at the silliness he consistenty exhibits. It reminds me of how weird I am for thinking about all of this as anything but a dad helping his daughter.

I answer, "Okay, deal. As long as I don't get spanked again." I laugh and add, "Sit on the bed, I'll change in the closet!"

I walk over to the walk-in closet and shut the door, leaving it only slightly cracked. I strip off the little skirt and sports bra, placing them into the discard pile. I then pull down the little black thong, smiling as I think about trying to lie to him, him making me think he was going to spank me, and me wondering for maybe a little too long about what it would feel like if he did.

I first pulled up a pair of full, navy panties with white flowers on them. They fit very tightly, being so small. I pulled them up to really press against my cheeks and soft mound in the front. I then pull over a white, cropped t shirt. It was a little loose, so my nipples were not quite showing through the soft, cotton material. I look at myself in my full length mirror and then step over to the closet door to call out to him.

"Ready? The first one's a little tricky," I say as I look down at them. "They have a white flower pattern on them."

A few seconds go by as I hear him respond, "White flowers... hmmm... I'm going to say they are... blue?"

As I hear him guess, I open the door and reveal the answer to him, smiling as I say, "They're really navy, but I guess we can take blue."

He laughs as he says, "Hey, we didn't say I needed to guess the shade of the color. Just the color."

As I walk over to where he sits on my bed, he tucks his hand under his chin while observing.

"I like these ones, honestly. Why are you getting rid of them?"

I twirl my finger in my hair and respond, "They just bunch up a little too much. Just a tad too small."

He chuckles and says, "Maybe it's because of how high you wear them, girl! You have them pulled up to your ears!"

I giggle and say, "No! I'm serious! Look," I turn around and face away, showing off the back of the panties. "See, if I pull it out," I stick my index fingers on either side, pulling the panties out between my cheeks, "then they'll be fine for a second. But as soon as I bend over..." I demonstrate the issue as I lean forward, causing the fabric to wedge itself back in between them.

I look back as I hear him laugh and see him snap a photo. It makes me laugh a little as well as I respond, "Hey! What's so funny? I'm being serious. This is a problem! And you're just laughing and taking pictures?"

He continues laughing as he says, "I know, I know. You ladies are just so funny. You buy thongs and are fine with them all day, but as soon as a pair of panties acts like a thong, you want to throw them away. It's just funny."

A stand back up and place my hands on my hips as I unwedge the fabric once again. "Yeah, sure," I say sarcastically.

He laughs and says, "Also, no props on me guessing right? Where's the amazement?"

I roll my eyes and respond, "Oh yeah, you're right, hold on."

I get down on my knees in front of where he sits and start to bow to him. "All hail the panty-color-knower."

I watch as he takes a few pictures with the camera facing down towards me. He smiles, and says, "Thank you, that's more like it. Now what's next?"

I stand back up, then turn and walk to the closet, cracking the door behind me as I strip off the navy pair. I then reach for the next pink and plaid thong. I think it went to an old halloween costume. It was cheap and shabby material. I couldn't have paid more than a few dollars for it. The twenty would be a great return. I pull it up and adjust it in place, then yell back out through the door.

"Okay... ready? The next one is plaid but is mostly one color... what do you think it is?"

There is silence for a moment, and then he says, "Well, well... plaid, eh? My gut is telling me it's red. But I can't always trust my gut..." A few more seconds go by when he finally guesses, "I don't know, Raya. Is it... pink?"

I swing the door open and look playfully annoyed as I exclaim, "How are you guessing all of these right?! Do you have a camera in my closet? How are you doing this?"

I walk out to him and show off the front of the little garment. He laughs and observes as he says, "Just father's intuition. It's my job to know what you're up to at all times. Twenty-four hour surveilance. You'll get it when you have a kid one day."

I certainly hope he isn't always watching. There are plenty of things I do in this room that would be embarrassing for him to see.

I smile and concede as I say, "Well, you did it again, then. Pretty impressive!"

He laughs and says, "Not as impressive as these ones you're wearing! Those are cute, Raya. I mean, why are you getting rid of them?"

I pause for a second and answer, "Honestly, they're just kind of cheap. I don't know what brand they are, but they just don't feel the best."

He smiles and says, "Well let's make sure you don't get them again then. Come here, let me see."

I walk towards him to where he sits on my bed. As I get within arms length, he spins me around again and pulls my hips a little closer to his lap. I almost sit out of instinct, but stop myself, realizing how weird that would be. I feel him again reach into my waistband and fish out the tag. He holds it there for a second, mumbling curiously.

"Never heard of it, sweetie," he says as he tucks the tag back in and adjusts the waistband on both sides, lifting it slightly higher than it was before. I'm so happy my face is away from his as I feel my front teeth bite down gently on my lower lip. We need to be done with this already. The odd intimacy is inspiring very foreign emotions I know it shouldn't be. It almost seems like he's intentionally messing with me. But there's no way. He would never.

I take a step forward as I say, "Okay, so... the bathing suit?"

He chuckles and says, "Finally the last one right? Wait, I need a picture of these ones."

I turn around and face him as I wait for him to take the photo.

"It's a little hard to tell what kind they are from the front. I think the back shows what type of panties they are a little better, honey."

I turn back around with a smile as I comply.

He then adds, "Well, maybe not. Now I can hardly even make out the color of the fabric. Maybe try leaning forward a little?"

I do as he says, bending at the waist and arching my back. I was certain this pose was giving him a thorough view of the fabric covering my little mound.

Finally, he says, "Okay, perfect. Got it in the records here for the tally. Probably best I do the math soon and get these out of my phone, huh? I have a gallery full of my daughter's underwear."

I giggle and say, "Yeah, probably. Mom would probably think it's a little weird."

I walk into the closet and crack the door close to closed again. I strip out of the little thong and the top, now completely naked. What would Mom think if she saw those photos? How would he explain it to her?

I hear him laugh as he admits, "Yeah, she might, huh? Or, God forbid I accidentally post one to social media... 'Proud father posts half naked daughter.' I can imagine the headlines."

I giggle as I pull up the little bikini bottoms. They are a green and white checkered pattern, high waisted, and are very skimpy.

I add, "Hey, at least I look good. Maybe we would get famous. Like the Kardashians! Except without the... video."

The swimsuit is comparable to one of my thongs as the fabric hides between my cheeks. There are bows on the sides of my hips from where the strings have been tied together. I then pull over the matching bikini top, tying it on behind my back. I make a few adjustments and then walk over to the door.

"Okay, I'm ready. Have you done the tally on the others?"

I listen and hear him say, "looks like it's about... Jesus. About six hundred dollars. Your Mom is going to kill me for this."

I giggle behind the door and suggest, "Or, you could just keep it between us. I won't tell if you won't!"

He chuckles and asks, "Are you suggesting we lie again, young lady? You know I can't reward bad behavior."

His question brings me back to being bent over his lap. Him pulling up my skirt and exposing my warm cheeks, and my soft mound wrapped in the black silk fabric. There's a sick part of me that was curious about how that would have played out had he spanked me harder and shared the same lapse in familial instincts that I felt in the moment.

I then ask, "So... what do you guess? It's two colors, and one of those colors is white."

He thinks for a moment, likely surveying his mind for memories of me in a bikini. I then hear, "I think I'll go with... green?"

I open the door and let out another defeated breath as I show him he's correct. "Seriously, how did you know?!" As I walk over to him, I see he has a picture pulled up on his phone. It's a photo of me from last year in the same little bikini. Even from that photo, the progress made from my workouts shows in the way I have made this bikini shrink in all the best places.

I walk towards him and playfully punch his shoulder again as I say, "That's no fair! You cheated! Where did you even get that photo?!"

He laughs as he says, "Maybe it is cheating a little bit. I took it when we went to the beach last year. Remember? We all went to the beach, and then I had to watch men, old and young, gawk at my eighteen year old daughter? You don't remember?"

I giggle awkwardly and rub the back of my head as I respond, "Oh yeah, I do remember that now. I wasn't looking for all that attention. I didn't know there would be that many people there."

He sets his phone beside him and reaches out for me, grabbing my hips and pulling me a little closer to him. "Suuuure, you didn't," he says with a laugh. "Is that why, when you stepped foot on the beach, you pulled these little strings six inches higher?"

He takes the little bows on each side of my hips between his fingers and lifts them up. The fabric presses against my mound and goes deeper in between my bubbly cheeks. I look at him amusedly, trying my best to hide any expression from the sensation on my face.

"There, they were just like this," he says as he takes his hands away.

I giggle and refute, "Come on, I don't think they were this bad."

I pick up his phone next to him and look at the picture, realizing he has many more from that day in his gallery. All of me. Why does he have so many? Ones of me running into the water, standing and looking at the water, laying down on my towel. I have no memory of him taking all of them. And he definitely never shared them with me before. It was certainly curious.