Daddy Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotdad59
Hotdad59
49 Followers

A very long time seemed to pass before he thought he felt the covers lift slightly. Was she?...Yes, her hand was moving beneath the covers towards him. He felt the cover left as her hand slowly raised up and towards his pelvis. And then he felt it - her hand on his cock, which was rock hard, straining through his pyjamas. He felt her hand give his cock a gentle squeeze through his PJs. And then it withdrew.

"What the hell just happened?" he wondered. "Why did she stop?"

Maybe she thought he was waking up and had second thoughts.

He laid there a very long time, afraid to move, both hoping and dreading that she'd come back to his bedside. Finally, he turned his head and opened his eyes.

She was laying there, on her back, her legs spread invitingly under the sheet, her head turned away from him, her arms above her head. It was like a pose a model might strike for an erotic painting. It was a posture of invitation, it seemed. And unless he was mistaken, it appeared that he could just barely see one naked breast. The sheet just barely covered her breasts. She was no longer wearing the teddy she had put on before bed. Was she naked?

He rolled onto his side and stared at her in the dim light. Only the lights from the street filled the room. Eventually, he could take no more. He got up and went to the bathroom, took a piss that he needed to take anyway because of the beer. He returned to bed and looked hard at her. She was still in that inviting pose. One leg was straight out, the other pulled upwards, describing the number four.

He lifted the sheet to take a peek. Yep - she was naked. He drew the sheet back. He no longer cared if he was caught. He was being guided by hormones now; his better senses had shut down, His cock was now in charge.

My God but she was lovely. Her nipples were erect. He could not resist and bent down to kiss her right nipple. He heard her breath catch in her throat, just as his had. Was she awake?

Again he kissed her nipple and let his lips linger there. Then he withdrew and bent towards her smooth vagina and planted a kiss on her pubis. Her legs widened for him, an invitation. He now kissed the upper fold of skin where her clitoris hid, a firm kiss that made her go "mmmm."

He pulled back.

"Keep going," she whispered.

And that was it. The line was erased. The taboo fruit was now his to taste.

He planted another firm kiss where her clit was, and another, and then his tongue snaked down to her lips and gently licked.

"Oh god. Yes," she said.

He positioned himself between his little girl's legs and began to feast on her young cunt. It was slick with juices already. He kissed and licked her wet slit, and then as she lifted her pelvis, inviting him in, he plunged his tongue deep inside her.

"Fuck," she said. "Oh fuck daddy. That feels so good."

Her vagina was so tight it barely admitted his tongue. Was she a virgin? He could not tell if her hymen was still intact or whether she was just tight.

He buried his tongue deep into his little girl's cunt and savoured her juices, and then teased her swollen clitoris with his tongue and lips.

"Come," she said, reaching down to him." Inside. Put it inside me."

"I don't think I can, babygirl. I don't think I'd fit. I can barely even get my tongue inside you. But I can make you cum like this."

"OK," she said, slightly disappointed. She had long dreamed of this night, and in her fantasies her father took full possession of her with his cock.

But this was nice too. Her dad was an expert at cunnilingus, it turned out.

Adam licked and sucked and teased until Nicole began to buck and moan in orgasm. When her first orgasm had subsided slightly, he spread her legs wider and inserted his middle finger. It barely fit. Once inside, his finger tip found her G spot and began to tickle it with a cum-hither motion.

Once he had her G spot swelling, he began to lick her clitoris. Soon they found a rhythm, his finger curling up into the spongy flesh of her ever growing G spot, while he angel kissed her clit. Her lithe body began to tighten, her pelvis lifted and a shudder began to convulse her whole body.

Unintelligible animals noises and swearwords burst from her as she came a second time, this time releasing a small torrent of juices from her swollen G spot.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Oh my god." Her body was shaking, convulsing with a pleasure that was almost painful.

It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. And when it was over she had to reach down and tell him, with her hands, to stop. It was almost too much. Every nerve in her cunt was alive, and her vagina was contracting like some still beating heat ripped from some Mayan sacrifice victim.

"Come here," she said breathlessly, drawing him up to her.

He climbed up to her, his face raw and slick with her juices.

He kissed her, his tongue going into her mouth. She could taste herself, smell herself.

"Oh my god," she finally said. "Is that what it's supposed to be like? Jesus."

"I think so," he said, with a guilty smile. "Has no one ever done that to you before?"

"No," she said, solemnly. "No one. That was my first...oral sex."

"You're a virgin still?"

She nodded. "Yes."

He kissed her again. "I wanted to, you know. But I don't want to hurt you. And maybe it's going too far..."

She said nothing, but looked at him softly. "I've wanted this for so long."

"So have I," he said. "I think we both knew. I just didn't think we'd ever..."

"Cross the line."

"Yes."

She gently pushed him off her, forcing him onto his back. She looked at him, her eyes going to his cock, which was only half hard now, and messy with precum.

She ran her hands down his chest, slowly, towards his cock, and gently took it into her hand. The way she held it was like holding something fragile. She gently began to squeeze it and move her hand up and down, enjoying the feeling of his thick cock stiffening in her hand.

She had only jerked off two guys in her life. That was as far as she had ever gone.

It was a beautiful cock. Seven inches at least, circumcised, well-shaped, thick and juicy, with a large purple head, like a juicy plum. She had only seen hard cocks online, but she had see enough to know that her father's quite a handsome specimen.

He was fully erect now as she moved down. Her head moved towards his cock and then she looked back up to him, uncertain.

"How do I do it?" she asked.

"You can just use your hand if you want."

"No, I want to taste you, I just don't know what to do."

"Do what comes natural."

So she kissed the head. A thick stream of precum oozed from the slit of her father's cock. She licked it and then took the head in her mouth and sucked it up.

"Mmmm," she said. She liked the sweet-salty taste of his precum. She sucked the head some more, enjoying the sensation of the smooth orb in her mouth, the sweet taste of precum, and manly scent.

"Use your hand," he told her, and showed her how to grasp the base of his cock and slowly stroke it while her mouth sucked the head of his cock.

She eagerly sucked and repositioned herself between his legs. She tried licking the shaft, and saw that he liked it by the way his cock flinched. She lavished her father's cock with long delicious licks, and then resumed sucking the head. Gently, with his hand on the top her her head, he guided his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Watch the teeth," he said. "It's sensitive."

"Sorry," she said, then resumed sucking, trying to get his cock as deep into her throat as she could without choking.

"It's ok sweetheart, you are doing great."

She had obviously never had a man's or boy's cock in her mouth before. Her teeth raked his cock, alternating pleasure and pain which somehow made it even more intense. Knowing his was the first cock she had ever sucked made him feel oddly proud of her, and privileged that he was her first.

Watching his cock disappearing into his daughter's mouth was so sinfully delightful that it did not take long before he was reaching the point of orgasm.

"I'm getting close," he warned her.

That excited her. She increased the vigour of her stroking and sucking. Going as deep as she could without gagging.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum."

She felt and then tasted his orgasm. She felt his cock pulse in her hand - once, twice, three times, four times...

She felt and tasted a warm thick fluid fill her mouth and began to swallow. She gagged a bit as the first load of cum slipped down her throat. She continued to pump his cock and suck the head as more sperm filled her mouth and swallowed again. And still it kept coming. It burst from her mouth as she withdrew, unable to keep up.

Sperm fell from her mouth as she pulled her mouth away from his cock to try to catch her breath, and a hot splash of semen flecked her cheek. He was still spurting.

She was still trying to swallow his cum as she continued pumping his cock, and watched with amazement as one last squirt of thick white sperm shot from his cock and onto his belly.

His ejaculations then began to subside into smaller pulses. She watched the thick white jelly flow from his pee slit and down over his thick engorged cock-head, and slowly drop onto his flat belly.

Despite an urge to throw up, she popped the head of his cock back into her mouth to suck the last bit of thick pasty semen into her mouth.

Her head was spinning and she was overloaded with sensations. The sight of his cock pouring out sperm, the strange chemical smell of it, the other worldly taste.

It was the strangest thing she had ever tasted. It was like eating some raw, still-alive sea creature from some Japanese exotic seafood market. It was kind of gross, and yet intoxicating - kind of like Scotch. You don't really like the taste but you want to keep sipping it.

"Wow," she said, her hand moving from his cock to her mouth, as though to stifle a vomit reflex. "That was...a lot."

"Sorry babygirl," he said sheepishly. "It's been days since I came. I know it doesn't taste very good."

"Umm, mmm," she protested. "I like it," she lied. "You taste good."

"Liar," he laughed.

"I just never tasted it before. It just took me by surprise is all."

Her hand was back on his cock now. She gently squeezed it. A final droplet of sperm appeared in his pee slit. She bent down and sucked it away.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Daddy milk. Yummy."

She crawled back up to him and laid there on her side, her hand on his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said.

"Neither can I," she said. "It was amazing."

Her lips were still tingling with the electrolyte of his semen - a curious acidic sensation.

"Wow, it just occurred to me," she said. "I just drank the sperm that made me."

"I guess it's a good thing your mom isn't big on swallowing, or you wouldn't be here," he said.

"Mom doesn't swallow?"

"No - almost never. She doesn't really like oral sex."

"She doesn't give you blowjobs?"

"Not anymore."

"Poor daddy," she said. She was pleased to hear this. This was something she could give him that her mother couldn't.

"How could any woman not want that beautiful cock in her mouth?" Nicole said, reaching down and giving his cock, now somewhat shrunken, an affectionate squeeze.

He went quiet and she could tell the gears were turning in his head.

"What? Whatcha thinking daddy?" she asked.

"Nothing," he sighed. "I just...I think I'm going to have one of those guilt hangovers tomorrow morning."

"You feel guilty about what we did?"

"Yes. Of course. I feel like a... pervert."

"There is nothing wrong with what we did."

"It's incest."

"I know," she said, smiling wickedly. "That's so hot. So wicked. Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest, right?"

"I know I'm going to regret it."

"Why? It felt good didn't it?"

"Of course."

"Well it felt amazing for me. Did you force me? Did you hear me say 'stop'"?

"No, I distinctly heard you say 'don't stop.' Still..."

"Look at me," she said, and pulled his face towards her. "I've wanted this for so long. You made me feel so good. I've never cum like that before. I wanted it. You gave me what I wanted. Aren't fathers supposed to try to make their daughters happy?"

"Not in that way," he objected.

"Well, if it's really going to mess you up we can write this off as a one-time thing and pretend it never happened."

"Yeah? Except it's something I'll never forget as long as I live."

"Me neither."

*****************

They fell asleep curled up together. As he drifted off, he couldn't help thinking that he would feel like shit in the morning.

But Nicole never gave him the chance to experience any post coitum triste. She woke him up with his cock in her mouth.

He awakened from an extremely perverse dream to realize it was a perverse reality. Nicole was under the covers and his cock was beginning to grow in her mouth. She was just holding it there, letting it slowly swell and grow in her mouth. Then she slowly began to suck it to full erection.

He lifted the covers and looked down at her.

She looked up at him and smiled with her eyes, briefly removed his cock from her mouth.

"Good morning," she said, cheerily, and popped his stiff penis back in her mouth.

"Good morning," he said. "Interesting choice for breakfast."

She laughed with his cock still in her mouth.

"Ummm hmmm," she said, sending a thrilling vibration through his shaft.

"Damn," he said, and laid back.

He let her work the shaft deeper into her throat. She was already learning how to open her throat to get him deeper into her mouth and throat.

"You didn't get enough daddy milk last night?"

"Ummm ummm," she said, sending another thrill through his cock. She withdrew his cock from her mouth and looked up at him.

"I need to get my fill while I can. Who knows when I'll be able to do this again when we get back."

The thought of going home suddenly filled him with dread. He wished he could just stay here forever with his little girl.

She continued to suck him, his erection getting steel-hard. His cock began to get juicy - she could taste the precum.

When she was satisfied that he was getting lubricated, she withdrew his cock from her mouth and then climbed on op, straddling him. She took his cock in her hand and began to rub the head against her clit and her pussy lips, which were slick with her own juices. She rock gently back and forth, sliding her pussy lips along the length of his shaft.

He laid back and watched, detached, almost as a third party observer, as this beautiful young women satisfied herself with an older man's cock.

She guided the head of his cock to her pussy lips and parted them with his cock head. She sat down a little, wincing a little as the cock head slipped in past the tight opening.

He admired the flat young tummy, the beautiful smooth mound of her pubis and the perky little breasts with their rose colored nipples. He watched as this sexy young thing absorbed him, sitting down a little more, watching his cock slowly disappear, an inch at a time, inside her, until her pubis met his.

He was all the way in now. He was surprised that she had managed to fit his cock all the way in. She was incredibly tight, and his cock head pushed up against the barrier of her cervix

"Fuck," she said. "It's so good. It's so fucking good, daddy."

She just sat there like that, looking lovely and dreamy, her mouth open, her eyes closed, her breasts heaving. He contracted his cock, and she responded by clenching it with cunt. He did it again, and she responded in kind.

"They're talking to each other," she said, with a smile.

She began to gently rock back and forth, grinding her pelvis. She then leaned forward and laid down on top of him and kissed him deeply.

Slowly and gently he fucked her. As she loosened up he began to thrust more quickly. Finally, he rolled her over, his cock still inside her, into a missionary position, and then drew her legs up. He gradually increased he tempo and depth of his thrusts, withdrawing almost to the point of exiting her cunt, and then plunging back deep inside, firmly crushing their pubic bones together, holding like that, firmly, deeply, and then withdrawing again.

"You're not on the pill, are you?" he whispered.

"No."

"Then I better not cum inside you yet."

Yet.

That word gave her hope - hope that this would not be a one-time thing, that he would fuck her again, and that next time, after she went on the pill, he would cum inside her. She desperately wanted that - to feel his hot seed bursting deep inside her cunt.

He continued fucking his little girl and until they were both convulsing in orgasm. He held on as long as he could, wanting to make sure she was cumming, and then pulled out and began to ejaculate all over her. The sperm shot onto her breasts and tummy and pussy and inner thighs, painting her body with brilliant white strips and droplets of liquid pearl.

She watched as his cock erupted and reached down with one hand, fingering her clit to finish herself off.

"Oh fuck," she said and looked at her dad, as he continued to straddle her, his thick wet cock in his hand, still pulsing and dripping thick gobs of semen.

She leaned up, and reached for his cock. A thick gelatinous stream of cum was sliding over his cock and down the shaft. She eagerly sucked it from his head, swallowed it. She continued to suck whatever juices were still left in his cock. Cleaning his cock with her mouth.

She then laid back down, and he got off her and laid down beside her, physically spent. She laid there, luxuriating in the warm after-glow of orgasm, her pussy still pulsing. One hand on her pussy, she reached the other hand down to the mess of semen on her belly, felt its silkiness, and then lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked. She reached down scooped up more semen and brought it to her mouth.

"Yummy," she said.

With her fingers she scooped up all of his cum, from her belly, her thighs, her pubis, and licked it from her fingers. She ate every drop of his still warm sperm. It tasted better this way, she thought - a little at a time.

She turned to look at him, dreamily.

"This isn't a ream, is it?"

"No honey," he said. "It's a fantasy come true. But it's not a dream."

They didn't know it but they were having exactly the same thought at that moment: Everything is about to change.

Hotdad59
Hotdad59
49 Followers
12